Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Jake u have some imaginary opinion u want to prove to others but unfortunately its ur imagination so how will others see it.. .. saying the same thing again and again wont make it true

Originally posted by: nazu123

LMAO, she's NOT telling you to leave, read the comment properly! She said it's up to you if you decide to leave

I think you're paranoid, everything seems to appear sarcastic to you πŸ˜•

Well, there you go I have been breaking rules for last 5 years - It doesn't matter to me.

Well naturally ur topics will be closed then no matter who the mod is!

LMAO I know what she said.
I mean ... she has no right so she can't even suggest if I wish to leave or not. Get it?
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

@Jyothi:

Looks like the from page 144 onwards in Devils Den , all are plotting and discussing how to attack this post!! Am I sensing Ganging up here already???

Comment from jhinki143, which you already "liked",,,,,

guys plssss visit this...we need to supprt our jyotidi.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1559104

i cant take this crap anymoer.....i m loosing patience and i can bash anyone right now...

Exactly what Jake is talking about!!!!!!!

do you need any more proof neutral mods 😊
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Jyothi:

Looks like the from page 144 onwards in Devils Den , all are plotting and discussing how to attack this post!! Am I sensing Ganging up here already???

Comment from jhinki143

i cant take this crap anymoer.....i m loosing patience and i can bash anyone right now...

i know i am quite offensive dear...because i could not cintrol my anger and i am sorry for that ...i should not have said those...but as i am wrong i am apologising to you.....but dont take ti personal girl...i did not mean to hurt you..

Ask pavs i had quite a lotttt arguement with her in DMG forum....but i straight a way apologise...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Jyothi:

Comment from jhinki143, which you already "liked",,,,,

So how is Jyo being biased here ...we can be her friends and do what we feel like u can accuse her if she asking us to do something

Originally posted by: freezinheat

@ Jake: Is there a need for bad language? It's amusing that you make a post to make your opinion known, and then absolutely refuse to listen to anybody else's opinion. Respect is a give n take thing.

Also, like u said u like to break rules. so it's not like new rules have been made against u specifically. it's almost like u go looking for rules to break isn't it?

When did I use bad language? Bloody?

Once again, don't know me do you? I use it in every sentence. πŸ˜†
pavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jakefication

You don't know me so how can you judge if my tone is offensive or not?

gawd u dnt need to know a person to judge tht person's tone..like duh-uh...ur comments spoke for itself...as a member of geet forum i found ur comments attacking a certain mod n a group offensive.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I AM SORRY FOR MY OFFENSIVE COMMENTS..BUT ITS JUST THAT THE LANGUAGE JAKE USED IN HER THREAD...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Rolzz:Was I a part of that plotting there ...just give me one post where I asked the members to come and support me😳..and u can go there again and see my latest note in the Den...I gave that note without even seeing whats happening in this thread😊
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jake: Leave it....... I guess the point is already proven!!!!!!! Lets not start a group war now!!!!