Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: deniac

Jake u hv a PM from me which gave u certain facts..... n not manipulative things n please mind ur words when u talk .....

I always go with honesty ... bring the bloody proof and I will announce that I was wrong and you were right.
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Any doubt????😉

No!!! just wanted a reconfirmation 🤣🤣🤣
i think we made the right decision to quit GF 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Jake:The Word "Group" might exist in your dictionary but not in my dictionary..hanging out in a thread doesn't mean I belong to a grp...being a moderator of four forums I really don't hv time to make grps and plot behind the scenes...when I come to the forum I come for serial and episode discussion which happens in very few threads unfortunately...so whether its devils den or idiots thread or any other prediction thread..whichever thread is hving good discussion I participate in it..and becoming a mod doesn't mean I will cut off ties with my friends and it also doesn't mean I will blindly support them even if they r wrong😊..rules will b same for anyone and everyone out here...
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jakefication

I always go with honesty ... bring the bloody proof and I will announce that I was wrong and you were right.

if it was facts please post it here on the thread !!!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Are they being paid for it? No. For some it's only a joke and to have power and control over others.

Jake, please mind ur language, I know Jyoti well and she is not such kind, she is a wonderful person and know her duty very well, she would be the last person to prefer her own choices over her duties when it comes to moderation, I know this for sure and I have experianced this many times.........

They r not paid, but they have a duty which they have to live up to........

Please, think before accuse people, coz this hurt people.......

U truely dissappointed me a full time with such post.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Are they being paid for it? No. For some it's only a joke and to have power and control over others.
[/QUOTE]
Jake dont you think you are speaking a bit too much and attacking people based on your opinion??
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Jake : they are not paid for it but they have the responsibility to maintain the envioronment of IF...

@a0015....i agree that you people dont worship her....but some religious people are there who actually worship them as ram-sita...i luv them together taht does not mean that i dont luv gurti and loving gurti does not eman that i will dislike gurmina....the was tomjerrytom said to her its straight way abshing.the TM was just staing the fact and i have seen that YOU did not bash her.but others did thats why the topic get closed.
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First of all, Jyoti - you do not decide if I Ieave the Forum or not. I didn't even ask you.

Now, stop with your sarcastic comments.

Even if you are or not, you are still friends with them, right? You didn't break their friendship cause of it, am I correct?

I don't trust any of this - Not your words, nothing.

I have a bloody PM from deniac which proves how bloody manipulated you people are!

I have been breaking rules for last 5 years - It doesn't matter to me.

Jyoti ... bring the toughest Moderator from anywhere ... not from a group. Be it ex- or whatsoever.

jake you are making too hasty decision, give her time first then talk like this

take a chill pill😃
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jake u want the proof right.... i will get u the proof.... n the PM was from me....y blame Jyo for that?? did she PM u?? did she tell u anything related to what i wrote??? nahi na..... then y pull her into that discussion?? is she related to it?? no....she isnt even aware of the PM u r talking about.....
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@ jake before accusation any one , let's check ur language .
don't make this forum battle field.
 it's geet forum we r here to discuss about the show let us stick on that.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago