My Final Bye! See You In An Other Life! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
guuyyysss..take a CHILL-PILL😆😆
jake, jyots being in the devil den, doesn't make her a devil...cause me is also an example... we  just enjoy the talks there....

and I know Jyots for e few years now... she will never take sides... cause she isn't a person to choose between right and friendship... if you are right she will stand by you... if her friend is wrong , she will warn.... 

it has already been proven in the den... she called us back form all the CON talks we were having....she warned us for the action which will be taken if we don't start to behave.....

so you please chill and let her do her job....if you notice that she is taking sides...then complain...cause then you will have the right to point a finger... but at this moment your jumping to conclusions... 
@Jake: I don't agree with u here, Jyoti is a very fair Mod, being her part of the den doesn't mean that she is not fair, she knows how to divide between her duty and fun time..........

Can I ask what do u mean by being her part of den? What the wrong on being part of the den and being a mod? 😕

Do u think mods have no right to have fun times beside their duties?..........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Jake posting in a particular thread doesn't mean I m a devil or a deedian or a idiot😆..we hv different grps here for SERIAL Discussion I believe🤔 and if as a Mod I post somewhere in a thread its because I m interested in a show's discussion..being a Mod doesn't mean I will become a robot and only close topics and give warnings but not participate in discussions😳...Moderation is not a new thing for me...u can go to bidaai or Uttaran forum if u want..I m moderating there too and trust me I m not any devil there🤣..I m in this business for many years now and I know whats the duty of a Mod and in what way he or she needs to b neutral but that doesn't mean Mods don't hv the right to enjoy😊...be it Devils thread or deeds thread or idiot thread or any other thread..minute a thread is breaking rules action will b taken..

Rest leaving forum or not is your wish😊

First of all, Jyoti - you do not decide if I Ieave the Forum or not. I didn't even ask you.

Now, stop with your sarcastic comments.

Even if you are or not, you are still friends with them, right? You didn't break their friendship cause of it, am I correct?

I don't trust any of this - Not your words, nothing.

I have a bloody PM from deniac which proves how bloody manipulated you people are!

I have been breaking rules for last 5 years - It doesn't matter to me.

Jyoti ... bring the toughest Moderator from anywhere ... not from a group. Be it ex- or whatsoever.
Originally posted by Rolzz

I definitely dont want to be somewhere there is no fun....
How long can we repeat the same politically correct statements like
Maanet has awezzome chemistry...
Maan is brilliant actor
Geet is gorgeous..
SBS was funny..and Gurti's friendship rocked ..Period!!
Today's episode was good/bad...
I hate/love the track....
blah blah blah.....

I think mods can make a sticky of this top subjects and thereby reduce the numbers posts also!!! Everybody can enjoy their peaceful forum......

oh!!! so we will ahve only these topics from now onward 😲
Originally posted by TomJerryTom

oh!!! so we will ahve only these topics from now onward 😲

Any doubt????😉

Jake u hv a PM from me which gave u certain facts..... n not manipulative things n please mind ur words when u talk .....

I have a bloody PM from deniac which proves how 'bloody manipulated you people are'!

Jake what exactly was manipulated in my PM??? all i stated was certain facts.... which u din wanna believe so be it...i nvr told u to believe me......

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Originally posted by temorocks

@Jake: I don't agree with u here, Jyoti is a very fair Mod, being her part of the den doesn't mean that she is not fair, she knows how to divide between her duty and fun time..........

Can I ask what do u mean by being her part of den? What the wrong on being part of the den and being a mod? 😕

Do u think mods have no right to have fun times beside their duties?..........

Are they being paid for it? No. For some it's only a joke and to have power and control over others.
Originally posted by maneet_world

guuyyysss..take a CHILL-PILL😆😆

I second this!!!!

Jake please dont accuse people based on ur imagination... I dont think anyone is being manipulative.. i am sure Jyoti knows to separate her mod duties and friendship