My Final Bye! See You In An Other Life! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Rolzz and simzz me leaving to work...please inform anyone quoting me ....i wont be able to answer for a bit ...so please be patient πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@a0015.....here if you guys are really neutral u will see that the TM is just stating her view point but still jyodi closed it coz its the outside matter of forum....but when the girl asked that why you guys always bash debidi....some people tomjerrytom bashed her when she asked about that crorepati topic.she never ever pointed a finger towards you and ur grp ...she just stated a fact which she feels ....you could have disagreed to it in a decent manner rather than bashing debina or you could have reported the topic straight way rather than commenting on it.but you guys hate debina sooo much that you people start bashing her...is it right?and what does jyotidi say wrong here?/she just stated a fact..
Originally posted by deniac

@TomJeeryTom amd Rolzz - u think those rules were for u alone?? do u think devils din discuss body hand positioning?? have u seen past 2 days we hvnt had second den in a day?? the reason being... we were the first to be warned by Jyo..so we hv stopped our random spamming n also all our body, hand position talks for GurTi..... go n check the den..the atmosphere is all gloomy.....
🀣🀣🀣🀣
bud!!! sorry to say i've never entered den or idiots and will never in my life time 🀣🀣 neither i stalk them don't have so much time 😳
Originally posted by a0015

Rolzz and simzz me leaving to work...please inform anyone quoting me ....i wont be able to answer for a bit ...so please be patient πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What the hell navi!!! i'm not your secretary 🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by nazu123

Errr she wasn't the mod then, so i don't see how this has any relevance here!
read again !!! we are speaking of rules 😊
Folks

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and think rationally.

Jake please understand that just because you think something is funny does not mean everyone else gets it or enjoys your sense of humor. Some people might actually be offended by it.

Please remember a mod will only close the thread because someone or several people reported it.

Why would a mod close the thread otherwise?

If you create controversial topics you run the risk of people reporting you and hence of your topics getting closed. There is no use crying foul or blaming the moderator for it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I never has a problem with Tomiko and I do not have one with Jyoti.

Here is a simple solution stop creating these topics on the forum that way you will not be upset when they get closed because someone reported them. Otherwise get used to the fact that someone will report them and they will get closed. 😳 

If you want to discuss controversial topics in peace, may I suggest that you don't do so in the forum but use other avenues - skype, yahoo messenger, facebook etc.

Again this was not meant to hurt or offend anyone. I am just voicing an opinion.

Thanks

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jhinki143

@a0015.....here if you guys are really neutral u will see that the TM is just stating her view point but still jyodi closed it coz its the outside matter of forum....but when the girl asked that why you guys always bash debidi....some people tomjerrytom bashed her when she asked about that crorepati topic.she never ever pointed a finger towards you and ur grp ...she just stated a fact which she feels ....you could have disagreed to it in a decent manner rather than bashing debina or you could have reported the topic straight way rather than commenting on it.but you guys hate debina sooo much that you people start bashing her...is it right?and what does jyotidi say wrong here?/she just stated a fact..

Sorry Yaar i need to get to work ASAP....So i agree !!!

PS in that thread i only said Debina topics are not allowed here and that is the fact right? We dont hate debina we just dont worship her. I did disagree in a decent manner . I just said NO debina ...i also said PleaseπŸ˜ƒ
I definitely dont want to be somewhere there is no fun....
How long can we repeat the same politically correct statements like
Maanet has awezzome chemistry...
Maan is brilliant actor
Geet is gorgeous..
SBS was funny..and Gurti's friendship rocked ..Period!!
Today's episode was good/bad...
I hate/love the track....
blah blah blah.....

I think mods can make a sticky of this top subjects and thereby reduce the numbers posts also!!! Everybody can enjoy their peaceful forum......

Originally posted by TomJerryTom

your forgetting one thingπŸ˜‰

admissions are closed 🀣🀣🀣🀣 till 2011πŸ˜†

we dont need ur threads Tom...we hv our own special places to discuss everything we want without moderators interfering ...... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....we dont need admission into another school....

@Rolzz - devils r famous or rather unfamous... for their CON talks.... u ppl talk the DEED between GurTi...we do maneet CON talks..but that dint mean we don join GurTi dots.... we started joining dots way early in august.... but yes we dont write it so openly in the forum as we know too much joining dots can harm actors' personal life n then it might impact the chemistry in the show

sachhi go n see devils den...its so gloomy.... 5 pages u will only find ppl asking koi hai??? itna sannata kyon hai?? but no replies to that....

Originally posted by TomJerryTom

What the hell navi!!! i'm not your secretary 🀣🀣🀣

I know please be one for 1 hr 😳