Ripped Apart... (Maaneet) part 18 updated

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Ripped Apart
Thread 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

She wanted to live... love and to be loved... She didn't dream of making it big but wanted to make her parents proud and kept waiting for her Mr. Perfect to walk into her life to complete her... to complete her life... He walked into her life with all his glory... Not the one who could be swayed easily, he completely lost himself in her and she became his life... An ardent believer of all the epitome love-stories, she thought she had found her Ranjha in him only to make him roll his eyes at her... "You are GEET, GEET HANDA no Heer or Laila or Sohni or Juliet and I am MAAN, the MAAN SINGH KHURANA, no Ranjha or Majnu or Mahiwal or Romeo please!" he would chide... making her frown, "You can't be also... They were all sweet and you are as good as the Karela, woh bhi Neem Chada" she would quip!

They decided to make it official, "Maine faisla kar liya hai, hum jaldi hi shaadi kar lenge" he declared to her... she looked at him wide eyed and repeated the key word at the top of her voice, "SHAADII?" and a soft smile slowly lit her face... It all felt like a dream and she wished to spend the rest of her life in this dream with him...

It was all going smooth as they continued weaving countless dreams for their future until one fateful day when the bubble of their happiness burst... Ripping apart their hearts!

Encircled in the trap of her destiny, she waited for him to come and rescue her... But he didn't! He couldn't! He waited for her to return in his embrace where he would keep her secure... But she didn't! She couldn't!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys... please leave in your honest opinions... if this sounds interesting only then shall I continue πŸ˜ƒ... thanks

Index:

====Part 1 to 18====

Part 1 
 Part 2 
   Part 3  
   Part 12 

====Part 19 to 22==== 

====Part 23 to 25==== 

====Part 26 to 29==== 

====Part 30 to 34==== 

====Part 35 to 38==== 

====Part 39 to 44==== 

====Part 45 to 49==== 

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1781620">Part 8[/URL

====Part 50 onwards==== 

Love,
Sonia
Edited by euphoric - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NICE..
cant wait to see what happen?
do continue plz.
thx
euphoric thumbnail
Thanks... will try and post the first part today

Sonia
taanni thumbnail

seems intersting.

do continue.

& pm me when u update

bobbydoll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seems intresting when u update plz pm me
euphoric thumbnail
---------------------------- PM List----------------------------

wifey                          shah10                           cyum321
kamna                         taanni                             amzu32
sweginju                      aditiwalia56                  -jia-
-shamima-                    namita25                       surbhijn106
sweet coco                   mamon.moon                   maan-ki-sanjana
geet105                       esha143                          
sneha0504                   sakadafi
solicitude                    luvabbybaby
komlika
                       sai22789

sonnal_17                    gagsy
saweet-pari                 Rocks.Dhara
maansi007                XXXYYYZZZ
krati5                         cutee987
Shalve                         shivangi783
ammu5                         123pritha
arniindia5                    water.
rsroopali                     maanujaanu
princess163                 heermeher
trishap                        punjabi.princes
aiyana                         puth

priza
                                 Dansindiadans
marzia                              aashluvsmaan
Nik.freebird               seemamary
richiiiii                       maankigeet4ever
zaara2212                  myedward12
anuvenuch                    rupzloveu
kasturi11                     libra25
rajeev fann                  mishtib
Miss-Riz                         basicquestion1
Edited by euphoric - 13 years ago
euphoric thumbnail

Thanks everyone for the encouragement... I hope you like this part... Please leave in your comments that would help me to improvise myself

Part 1

"Geet... Geet... Utho Geet... Get up you lazy head... I don't believe this, I'm here trying to wake you up when I have such an important meeting with Mr. Chopra scheduled just because I promised that I'll drop you off at your university on the first day of your new semester!" He said annoyed trying to pull the sheets off her... "Maan... Subah subah kyun chilla rahe ho? Uth rahi hu na... (Lazily getting up on the bed) pata hai kitna achcha sapna dekh rahi thi" He glared at her "Shut up... I'm not listening to any of your gibberish... (she pouted and he sighed) its already getting late shona... I'll listen to whatever you were saying while we are in the car... Now please get ready" she looked at the watch and realized that it indeed was getting late and now prepared to get off the bed... however before leaving her bed she gave him a loving smile and wished him morning... he acknowledged and gave her one of his reserved genuine smiles, went up to her and picked her up in his arms... he then planted a kiss on her forehead "Good morning" and took her to the washroom. He gently placed her down and then said, "15 minutes... I'll wait for you downstairs"... she nodded her head and he walked out of her room "now this is what I call is the perfect morning... (she looked up) haina Babaji" she said to herself and shut the washroom door with a small smile playing on her...

At the exact moment someone pushed her hard and she was pulled out of her reverie... Blazing sound of train engine brought her back to where she was and she realized she had dozed off in the waiting area on one of the benches... she realized the push was the lady now towering over her, carrying a little baby girl of about 2-3 years, ushering her to squeeze a little so as to make some space for her to sit... She moved and the lady sat besides her bringing the little girl on her lap, who was looking at the girl her mother asked to shift intently... The little girl then looked her mother and asked, "mumma aunty ro rai hai"... it was only then that she realized that she had been crying in her sleep when she had dreamt about him once more. She was amazed that how could she still cry and be hurt... she was amazed that she was still capable of crying in the first place... of all the pains she endured... shouldn't she be numb by now? Shouldn't she be a stone already? But no... nothing could ever hurt more than the realization that the face in her dreams would never be the part of her reality now!

Ranjha ranjha kardi ni main aapay ranjha hoi
sado ni mainu dheedo ranjha heer na aakho koi...

(you can listen to the song here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z_ICwcypI4... the credit for the song goes to the uploader)

She heard the Punjabi song playing somewhere on the Chandigarh railway station in Punjab. Tears streaming down her cheeks, she thought back to times when she was crazy about all the legendry love stories. Heer-Ranjha, Sohni-Mahiwal, Laila-Majnu, Romeo-Juliet were her favourites and she could go on and on and on about her favourite couple Heer-Ranjha! Crazy?? No it's an under-statement... She was LUNATIC!! Who would say she was born and brought up in a cosmopolitan city of Delhi?? She looked like someone landing straight from Hoshiarpur, her father's hometown. She was proud about it though... as if it wasn't a small town in Punjab but some London or Paris! This doesn't mean she was dumb... she was smart, intelligent and excelled in everything she did... she topped her university, won intercollegiate debates for her college and came out a winner in several other competitions! Her friends often thought she was either possessed or had split personality and was gonna end up in a mental asylum soon! But she cared less... she was happy in her world... in her perfect world!

She had the best dad and best mom on this earth... Her mom had been ecstatic when she had won a first prize in dramatics and won a trophy... However her dad had chuckled and said its no wonder at all as she does that all the time at home to get what she wants! She remembered when she was 7, she saved her 4 months pocket money and got trophies for her parents the best mom and the best dad embossed in gold on it, as their wedding anniversary present! Her parents had tears in their eyes... she didn't understand why though? Her mom planted a kiss on her cheek and said, "thank you beta... this is the best present ever"... her dad took her in his arms and hugged her tight... Her dad was her best friend and never missed an opportunity to pull her leg and thus asked with a smile... "So shall we also gift you a trophy for best daughter on your birthday??" she immediately drew back and quipped "no! You promised me the new Archie's Doll!" "How about both?" her father had asked her and she had squealed in delight and hugged her father hard... Her parents had laughed, beaming at her lovingly... How she wanted to hug her dad and her mom once more now... but she knew that would never be!

And then, as if to complete the picture, one fine day she also met him... HIM... the love of her life... One look into his intense eyes and she would lose herself... much to his embarrassment at times... not that he complained... he loved it! He loved her! And she would make him do things that were crazy... He was convinced that this girl will drive him mad some day... "You are Insane!! Are you aware of it??" He had asked her more than once... but she being she, would give him the loveliest, cutest little smile and reply "yes... so??" and he would be baffled and lost for words before shaking his head at her and then giving her an endearing smile before pulling her into his protective and possessive embrace! His memory brought a small smile on her face... She remembered how she used to irritate him and he would get angry at her. But all his anger would simply evaporate the moment she made that cute sorry face in front of him! Yes he loved her... and he loved her with all his heart and soul!

As she thought of him again, a silent tear escaped her eye... Those were her memories... memories of her old life... Old Life?? Yes! Old Life! Of days those were gone... of days those were never to come back... He had said that hated her tears the most... but how does it matter now?? Coz tears, a broken heart, shattered dreams, invisible wounds, pain, agony and loneliness were all she was left with... Her parents left her... He was not beside her anymore... He'll never be... he had left her too! Her heart ripped at that thought and screamed... Why?? What did she do?? Why did this happen to her?? But to her surprise not a single sound escaped her throat...

Her mom was very fond of classical music... her dad had fallen for her mother the minute he had heard her sing... her mother had the most melodious voice and the song that she had sung in some local function had immediately touched the chords of her dad's heart... their love blossomed and they got married against all odds... and when she was born her dad had instantly named her GEET... Geet, who would be the music of their lives! She couldn't help but sardonically smile at the irony of her life... Yes she was Geet... A battered Geet who had no music left in the rhymes of her life!

She wondered how her life took this drastic turn... 2 months... that's it... 2 months and all she had was brutally taken away from her by her fate... she wondered how she reached here at this stage in her life... Babaji was punishing her... But for what?? "What did I ever do so ghastly to incur your merciless wrath Babaji??" She looked silently at the sky expecting that her prayers and her questions would be answered... But none of it happened... She didn't remember for how long she had been sitting here at the station or how she even reached here in first place... She was oblivious to the peculiar glances that people were giving her for sitting on this bench at the station in the wee hours of the morning dressed in the bridal attire... All she knew and was aware of was her memories of him... HIM

The song continued in the background and Geet shut her eyes... only to once again see his charming face, his eyes still beckoning her lovingly... her fingers moved to her forehead on their own accord to feel the touch of his lips still lingering on her temple as more tears kept streaming down her face...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it lived upto the expectations' let me know whether you liked it or not

SoniaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by euphoric - 13 years ago
taanni thumbnail

yipee first to comment πŸ₯³

loved it πŸ‘.

waiting for story to unravel now.

btw wht was geet doing in her bridal attire?

a runaway bride?

Edited by taanni - 13 years ago
euphoric thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanni

yipee first to comment πŸ₯³

loved it πŸ‘.

waiting for story to unravel now.

btw wht was geet doing in her bridal attire?

a runaway bride?

thanks a ton... i'm glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

yes the story will slowly unravel and keep drifting from past to present... i'm just keeping fingers crossed that it manages to keep you rooted till the end πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Hmm pretty yes... a runaway bride... you'll see how and why... won't divulge much now... can only tell you she's running away for good

Sonia
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi....... I just came across........ It seems to be different nd very interesting story......... Really looking forword to dis story.......