That's becuz your WORK & YOU ROCK!

simplyconfused thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Babi Ange1

That's becuz your WORK & YOU ROCK!

awww....thanks!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
zarna thumbnail
natasha starting another one already well im always egar to read ur stories so keep writing. nice promos and character analysis. loved it continue soon 😊
pink sky thumbnail
πŸ˜›please continue,that was a coooool startπŸ‘ Edited by pink sky - 18 years ago
fashion passion thumbnail
heyy plsssss continue soooon!!!!
ur realllly creative, man!!!
simplyconfused thumbnail
lol wow glad you all are really looking forward to it! Well since i have no exams tommorow i will write the first part and post it today!! πŸ˜ƒ
pakigal34 thumbnail
omg i luv the name!..how to loose a khanna in 1 weeek LMAO!LOL

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakigal34

omg i luv the name!..how to loose a khanna in 1 weeek LMAO!LOL

lol glad you liked it!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
simplyconfused thumbnail
.1st of March. Monday

Kripa

Kripa was bored. She had graduated two years ago from college. She had been the first in her class and she got an awful amount of recommendations but still at the end of the school nobody wanted to employ her. So she found herself working as a journalist at the London Times. The reason?

Josh Kapoor and her status. While she could understand that through her close friendship with the most-wanted-FBI-agent she was on the Hit-list target of any terrorist, what really angered her was that she was discriminated by the fact that she was born from a low class family.

Mr. Bose had told Kripa a few weeks ago that she could probably find a job if she was seen with someone powerful and of high status. She had been shocked that the humble man had been so blatant but now after doing much thinking she understood that he was right. But who?

While she was mulling over her misery, her boss, Rika Gupta, appeared at her desk and said. "Kripa I've got an article for you. I tried to obtain an interview with him for a long time but he finally agreed when I promised that you would be the one to write it. On this paper you will find the place and the time. You've got a week to hand it in." Kripa took the sheet that Rika was giving her and gasped.

"Angad Khanna?" she shouted "And he did request for me?" she snorted "No doubt to rub in my face how he has got his high paying job as the owner of the biggest diamond chain in the world and the owner of the biggest fashion house in most of Asia and Europe." Rika smiled at her and settled her dreamy eyes on Kripa, "Kripa give him a chance. You have been out of school for two years now. Maybe he just thinks that you are the best!"
Kripa nodded distractedly, she couldn't believe that she had to meet the idiot at four o'clock at Starbucks. She then started to scribble down questions to ask him in order to end this bloody interview as soon as possible. Rika smiled at the stressed brown haired journalist, "Relax Kripa, everything will be fine and please don't harm him we don't need another fine for your temper." Kripa blushed "I will try my best Rika but when Angad is around nothing good can come out of it."

Angad

He was sitting in his office and he was bored. He had graduated two years ago and after his mother pulled some strings he found himself as a young businessman. The first months had been interesting while he was starting to understand how everything worked but after getting the grasp of it, he lost his interest.

He sighed that was his problem. He always needed a new challenge and people to annoy. But now that he was an adult, no Josh, Kripa, or Prithvi to bother and no Taniya to run from, he was utterly bored. And then he smirked, today he did something that was going to bring a bit of happiness in his life.

That Rika woman had wanted an interview with him for a long time but he had never agreed because her newspaper was the worst one published. But last week his mother had bothered him again about getting a wife. He had tried to talk his mother out of this idea. He told her that he was just twenty and he wanted to have a few years of freedom before marrying but Naina Khanna wanted a little grandchild and she was pushing him to choose a bride.

So his little cunning mind had started to work. He needed to find a girl that his mother would hate. He would tell Naina that she was right and that he found his bride but his mother would not accept the girl he chose so she would give him time to find the 'right' other half.

He thought over, whom Naina wouldn't want for her son? She had to be of low status and maybe even working in a sector which wouldn't be acceptable in the high society. It was then that he noticed the London Times on his desk. That Rika would send him a free copy daily in hope that he would accept. The article on the first page was about an interview with Prithvi Bose who had become a cricket player and it was signed K. Sharma.

He smirked. Bingo! He found the right girl to make his mother changes her mind about marriage. He had enquired on Sharma, she hadn't been offered a job at any fashion house because she didn't have connections, so he thought that if he could convince her to co-operate he would help her to find a better job.

When Rika wrote him again, he accepted to be interviewed on one condition that Kripa Sharma would do it. He stood up from his chair, fixed his tied and whistling started to walk toward his car in order to meet his future wannabe wife.

I know kind of short but i have this all planned out in a certain way so it will be like this! πŸ˜† Hope you liked this!
-Natasha