How to lose a Khanna...LAST PART on PG.34

simplyconfused thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
CHARACTER ANALYSIS:
Angad Khanna:Owner of the largest diamond chain in the world AND owner of the largest fashion house in Asia and most of Europe. He is 25 arrogant thinks he is the best because of his wealth. He knew Kripa when they were in college together and he always used to tease her because she was very poor. He was the school's hearthrob and he is every girl's dream guy...only in looks though.

Naina Khanna:Angad's mom. She can get scary sometimes. She is a widow. Her husband died because of heart failure. She and Angad don't miss him much because he was a horrible husband and father.

Taniya Khan:She has always had an obsession over Angad. She was his little "toy" in school. She still fawns over him, adn she is filthy rich.

Kripa Sharma:She is struggling to have a good job. She has all good grades, and she went to a good school. The only reason for her not getting a good job in the fashion business is because she doesn't have connections. She is not Angad's biggest fan like most girl were in school. She actually hates him for his cruelty towards her. SHe also wasn't the preetiest thing when she was in school. She is 25 too and lives in an apartment all by herself. Right now she works as a journalist for the London Times.

Prithvi Bose:He loves Kripa a lot, but Kripa onl[y thinks of him as a really good friend. And he has a bad temper… (All you really need to know about him)

Josh Kapoor: Kripa's good friend AND best friend to Prithvi. He is an understanding guy and treats Kripa like his younger sister. Has a crush on Prithvi's little sister Alliyah.

NOTE:Alliyah won't have a character analysis since she doesn't really had a part except once. Josh, Prithvi, and Kripa were all teased by Angad at school.

OVERVIEW PLOT:She wanted a better job and he wanted his freedom that is the only reason why they were doing it right? Find out what went wrong...

Tell me what you think the PROMO's will come soon! And to let you know in advance this will be short about 17 or so PARTS long. This will officially start on Wednesday, Dec. 21. I may start it ahead of time but i can't promise anything because of my exams. If you want something to read of mine in the mean time you can check out my current one Dil Se or Kya Dil ne Kaha(both me and shereen are doing that one).
-NATASHA
Edited by simplyconfused - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a very interesting plot...will wait to read this story..
simplyconfused thumbnail
PROMO 1
"Angad Khanna?" she shouted "And he did request for me?" she snorted "No doubt to rub in my face how he has got his high paying job as the owner of the biggest diamond chain in the world and the owner of the biggest fashion house in most of Asia and Europe." Rika smiled at her and settled her dreamy eyes on Kripa, "Kripa give him a chance. You have been out of school for two years now. Maybe he just thinks that you are the best!"
angadlover<3 thumbnail
HEYY NATASHA DI!!!!..UR NEW FANFIC SOUNDS INTERSTING!!!.....I NOE IT WILL BE ROCKING AND FAB. LIKE UR OTHER FANFICS!!!!..PLZZZ CONTINUE SOON!!..AND HOPE U DO WELL ON UR EXAMS!!..GOOD LUCK!!.. 😃 Edited by angadlover<3 - 18 years ago
simplyconfused thumbnail
thanks guys i will see if i can post another promo tonight!!
Babi Ange1 thumbnail
Can't wait till Wensday
Edited by Babi Ange1 - 18 years ago
angadlover&lt;3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Babi Ange1

Can wait till Wensday

SAME HERE!!..I CANT WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY!!!

taniya_22 thumbnail
it soundz gr8...can't wait to read it...
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
continue soon Natasha...can't wait
simplyconfused thumbnail
PROMO 2
He smirked. Bingo! He found the right girl to make his mother change her mind about marriage. He had enquired on Kripa, she hadn't been offered a job at any fashion house because she didn't have connections, so he thought that if he could convince her to co-operate he would help her find a better job.