(CONTACT)4/9/15/19/24/29/32/37/47/54/58/66/70

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is my first ever ff, plz read the complete work...hope u all like it.

A friend suggested that i give all the links in one page...so iam doing so now...thanks to Shika

CONTENTS

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10                                       

Part 11

Part12

Part 13

[PART 14        

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loved this Vm so much...it goes with my ff too...credit for the vm goes to the creator...Naima..

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9XoMd1d1Q[/YOUTUBE]

------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER-1(FIRST IMPRESSIONS)

Geet Handa is a interior designer and has come to live with her uncle and aunty in Delhi, she also works in her uncle's designing firm. She is a chulbuli, happy go lucky sort of girl but is very dedicated towards her work , she is also outspoken and is quick to make friends.

Maan Singh Khurana is a very successful business man, he owns a big construction company(jst like in GHSP)(His character is the same as we know of from GHSP )

On this day Maan was going to his office, he was already running a little late, and so he was in a very foul  mood and he was stuck in the traffic. He had his laptop with him and he was working on it.  Suddenly his driver exclaimed, "That child is going to be crushed if nobody removes him"!

Maan lookesup and sees that at a short distance away a small beggar child with a crutch was hobbling and trying to cross the traffic just as the light had turned green, he also sat forward as it seemed that the oncoming traffic on the opposite lane will kill the child''''but suddenly the driver says "who kaun hai?"

Maan sees a girl in a scooty racing towards the child, she stops for a fraction of a second in front of the child and in one scoop she pulled the child onto the front of her scooty and in the nick of time is again off towards the side of the road.

She then stopped her scooty at the side of the road and then hands over the child to the parents who had been screaming for help but were unable to go to rescue him.

A small crowd of onlookers had by then started to gather around the girl and the boy's family and then Maan's vehicle started to move. Maan looked back and saw the girl removing her helmet, and he saw her face before his car took a turn down the road.

Maan reached his office (the regular staff of Khurana Constructions is the same as GHSP) Sasha his head architect was as usual ready with all the required informations about their clients and dealings.  She told him that they have closed the deal for a very big project and that the client had just called to inform that KC could start ASAP. She also told him that she has linedup some interviews for a new architect who will work with him for this contract.

The morning passed quickly, but none of the candidates for the position seemed satisfactory in their presentation. Just then Maan's friend Raunak called him up asking him about their tracking expedition, Maan didn't sound happy and when he came to know about his problem, Raunak suggested one firm who had done some work for his dad.  Maan agreed and called up Mr. Kapil Handa's firm (Geet's uncle), he liked the conversation that he had with Mr.Handa and asked him to setup a meeting and a presentation for the next day.

All through the evening while he sat working alone in his office and also at home, Maan seemed to remember the girl he had seen in the morning. He had seen her for just a fraction of a second but strangely enough he could remember her face with perfect clarity. But even though she kept popping into his thoughts he didn't give her any conscious second thoughts.

The next morning he went to the offices of Mr. Handa's architectural firm and was met with Mr. Handa and his staff, where they presented to him 3 designs for the multiplex that he was to build. MSK then specified that he will require the services of the architect until the project gets completed and Mr. Handa agreed. One design stood out of the rest and Msk liked it very much,

Mr. Handa then said, "There is a slight problem, the person who has actually done the drawing and chalked up the plan for this one might not wish to go and work for u".

Maan was surprised, "why what is the problem?"

"Well why don't u commission our best architect for Ur project, he has also helped in this drawing?"

"No, what I had actually thought of for the multiplex has been put to paper by the person who has done this drawing, if I hire someone from this firm, it will be him". Maan said in his typical arrogant way.     

Mr. Handa nodded his head and took out his cell phone, he dialed one number and said, "Betaji where are u? Ok can u come soon to the conference room as soon as u get in?" he again nodded and put his cell down.

"Please wait for five minutes", he told Maan.

A little while later a knock sounded and Geet entered, "Good Morning", she said to the room in general and went to stand beside her uncle.

Maan could only stare, it was the same face, and she was the girl who had saved the beggar boy yesterday.

"Mr.Khurana meet my niece Geet Handa, she was the one who had designed this multiplex drawing that u have liked so much." Mr. Kapil Handa introduced.  Geet this is Mr. Khurana, that I told u about, he has liked ur drawing very much and now wants u to work with him in this project."

Maan found himself staring at the girl and was very angry on himself. "No iam not hiring her, I don't need any complication in my life." He thought to himself.

Geet extended her hand to shake MSK's hand, they shook hands and Geet said,

"Hello, Mr. Khurana, Good Morning once again, nice meeting u, but iam very sorry, I won't be able to work with u in this project, u will have to excuse me, we have very good people here in this firm who can easily help u out, hope u don't take this otherwise".

Saying so she turned towards her uncle,  to take his leave, "Chachu I need to leave, iam getting late,Bye everybody!"

"Why can't u join KC for this project, what is so very important than joining the name of such a prestigious construction company to ur architectural firm?"

Geet turned back, Maan was looking very strangely at her.

"I am still a student, I have to study,iam doing my PG . And I won't get time to spend the required amount of time on the project."

"My first condition even before looking at the designs was that the person who had designed the one that I like will have to come and work in my firm for the project, if u can't take the job then I'll have to go to some other firm," Maan shrugged.

Geet was in a fix, she knew her uncle desperately wanted his company's name to be attached to KC, only yesterday he had said so at dinner, but she never did anything if someone pushed her to do so. She looked at her uncle and made up her mind,

"Mr. Khurana do u like the designs very much?" she asked, looking Maan straight in his eyes .

"Yes", he said.

"Then we will have to help each other, because my studies are very important to me, I have a idea, if u will allow me to attend some of my required classes and give me time out for studies before and during my exams, I can join your firm. If u think u can agree to these terms, we can have a deal."

MSK just stared at her for sometime and then nodded, "it's a deal,but u will have to forewarn me about your schedules". He said.

Geet didn't have any other reason not to join his company, she too nodded and then took her leave, saying her uncle will chalk out the details with him.

After Maan closed the deal and was sitting alone in his car while returning back, he was very surpridsed at his own behavior, "I had decided not to hire her, then why did I insist on doing exactly that, as soon as she said she couldn't work with me? Am I nuts?"

"What is done is done now, I'll have to steer clear of her, and maintain a strictly professional  attitude with her, good thing she won't be there all the time," he thought and pushed the thoughts of Geet away from his mind.

Guys whatever ur thoughts plz convey, Gd ,Bad or Worse, no issues plz tell me, also hit the like button if u want me to continue writing this.Comments are all appreciated.

LINK TO THE NEXT PART

PART-2(INTERACTION AND ATTRACTION)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/36512938

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonarajasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow tooo gud luved it to bits...fantastic...
komlika thumbnail
res..... will comment later.......add me to PM list 😊
khushi_4ever thumbnail
do tell me whether i should continue or not??? guys plz read and give me ur opinion.
nithi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start.. plz continue and add me to ur pm list....
kia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey khushi, do continue. its really an interesting concept and if you are planning to send around PMs for updates. add me in..😃
maneetrocks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
itz superb... please add me too ur PM list...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its nice...............
continue it and plz add me to your PM list...........
geetmaank thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice start do continue dear
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its awesome... do continue
plz add me 2 pm