Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi i just finished reading all the parts of your ff plsss add me in your PM list and plsss PM the next update and continue soon.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just stopping by to beg for an update... ðŸ˜Š
prathyusmiling thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plz update nxt part soon waiting...
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Khushi yaar...bus ub yeh din agay hai,...maine dharna dediya ub to...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ8rFZuuMHk=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Khushi, Where is update???????????

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Sorry for the long delay...and thank u all for ur patience...

I hope u will all love this...whatever ur reactions do comment and let me know...the next update is tomorrow itself and that is a promise...

CHAPTER--11 (SPRING)

"Becoz iam not like your college friends, iam not a boy Geet, iam a man and ur evoking things that are not right for us."

"Why?"

"Geet iam your boss and what iam feeling now, isn't right between a boss and an employee?"
"but technically iam not your employee, iam under contract with you through my Uncle's farm, and he pays my salary, not u?"

Geet didn't stop to think why she needed to clarify this with him?she just did.

Maan could only think? "technically she is not my employee." He couldn't see anything else other than her???.

Geet saw the change in his eyes, felt the sudden tension in his fingers. Her heart began a slow, insistent thudding against her ribs??..Geet at that moment felt her life was tangled with his and that there was no going back for her from this moment on??

"God kitne khubsuroot hai?."

"Sir, betaiya na, what you were going to say before this st?."

"Chup?bilkul chup?kitna bolti ho tum??." And Maan put a finger on her lips,

Geet turned into a statue?.only her eyes and her heart gave evidence to her turmoil.

Maan's eyes were reverberated on her lips, he replaced his finger with his thumb?and in doing so parted her lips slightly?..

Maan saw her eyes darken, her flesh heat??

Geet couldn't breadth, she wanted???.

What did she want???

"Maan?.."

Maan heard her say his name, felt her lips forming his name against his thumb...and

He kissed her???..

Soft,?.

Sweet?.

So sweet??..her innocence was more seductive than anything he had ever imagined???

He drowned???..

Geet whimpered?..

She held on to his shirt and then her hands crept up his arms and held on to his shoulders and then slowly slid into his hair at his nape.

Maan felt her fingers at the hair at his nape and it was somehow more intimate, more arousing than anything he had known and he changed the angle of the kiss bringing her forward, onto him?..she fit so perfectly with him???..

At the first contact of her with him?.Geet made a sound like a purr???..and the blood shot straight to Maan's head.

He crushed her to him, his kiss became more demanding, he left her lips in search of her throat, her ears and the path left by his lips there seemed to burn for Geet???..

just then Maan's mobile rang????.

the  peels of the cell rang like a mounted bell and brought Maan to his senses??..he sprang apart and released Geet??.

Geet had to hold on to the desk for support, her legs seemed like jelly and she couldn't feel them beneath her?her ears were ringing and her heart felt like a freight train??..

Maan stopped the ringing by pressing the 'ignore' button, without even glancing to see who had called him??

He pushed his fingers through his hair???. "what had just happened?"

He turned to look at Geet??.her eyes looked huge and slumberous?.her lips were swollen and she looked?..oh! so sexy??he felt desire so strong that a simple touch of her would have snapped his control??

"Geet go home???take the office car?."

And Geet for the first time without any argument left from there???.

The next day Maan came in earlier than his usual time????he smiled at Pinky while replying to her "Good Morning" and didn't frown at anybody?..Pinky and Adi exchanged glances???.

Geet came in and as usual stood by Pinky's workstation at the reception, she was outwardly normal and laughed and joked with everybody?.but she couldn't even glance towards MSK"s cabin, she felt strangely shy???

Geet walked down towards her cabin but didn't once look towards his one?.

Maan sat and watched her go past??.

Even when she had prepared his coffee, she called Ashok Babu and asked him to take the coffee to MSK and she herself sat in the cafeteria to finish her own cup.

Maan who had expected Geet to bring his coffee, infact was looking forward to it, was surprised to see Ashok Babu.

"O.k. so you are avoiding me Geet?.let's see?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------PLZ DO LET ME KNOW WHAT U ALL THINK...AM WAITING WITH BAITED BREADTH...  

LINK TO NEXT PART...CHAPTER-12(BLOOMS)

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Khushi it's z awesome
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I missed the boat being first. ðŸ˜­ If I new my dharna would have worked the charm,then I would have done long time ago.  Now I know...😉

Let me go read now...🤗

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, continue soon.
heermeher thumbnail
that was awesome please do update regularly it makes us feel good