jyoti old copies

luckey1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
does any one have last six month jyoti episodes recorded? I cant watch them on utube because they are missing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Try this site - it has all the Jyotis from 1 upto the part where Deepu & Sushma managed to frame Brij & get him arrested.  This was of course before the St Brij saga, and pre-Kabir

http://www.rajshri.com/TVShow/Jyoti-Imagine-TV
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Do you always watch JYOTI on YOUTUBE??
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I forgot to add - the Rajshri series is updated every week, so check back to see the newer ones.

Imagine TV

Now, whatever I watch is either on Youtube or Dailymotion.com.  Jyoti I watch on jyotitvserial.com, but the last couple of days, the volume has been pretty inaudible, so I went to Youtube.  For Rakt Sambandh, I go to desilinks.tv or download from here.

Reason - your fav channel recently went all digital, and currently, we're going w/ local analog cable @ home, since we get a better combo of channels that way, and also, ain't  tied to ridiculous packages.  The only way we could get Imagine TV channel is if we went w/ Big TV, Tata Sky or Airtel TV.  None of these currently have attractive flexible packages, so we're w/ this.  Also, I'm waiting for ReplayTV/Tivo box prices to fall b4 I go from cable to STB
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I forgot to add - the Rajshri series is updated every week, so check back to see the newer ones.

Imagine TV

Now, whatever I watch is either on Youtube or Dailymotion.com.  Jyoti I watch on jyotitvserial.com, but the last couple of days, the volume has been pretty inaudible, so I went to Youtube.  For Rakt Sambandh, I go to desilinks.tv or download from here.

Reason - your fav channel recently went all digital, and currently, we're going w/ local analog cable @ home, since we get a better combo of channels that way, and also, ain't  tied to ridiculous packages.  The only way we could get Imagine TV channel is if we went w/ Big TV, Tata Sky or Airtel TV.  None of these currently have attractive flexible packages, so we're w/ this.  Also, I'm waiting for ReplayTV/Tivo box prices to fall b4 I go from cable to STB

Yes but their is no wonder why Jyoti is not getting any TRPs!
PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gna miss jyoti even though it had it's bad points MOSTLY??????XXXXXXX 😭 😡 😛
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
www.desi**fo***.net is a good site 4 old episodes also.........
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i will miss only jyoti aka sneha