3-Idiots : Barf ne phir laga di aag ;)

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

Considering that we are all idiots and we need some semblance for we have a pool of writers, analysts and observers, who contribute to increase, improve and help our understanding Geet the serial, characters, plot and other aspects and symbolism in the story. We have people who find elements like water, color and let's not forget inanimate objects like dupatta in their analysis.
So here is the tantra mala for those who don't understand so much Hindi it is a system well it is not idiot proof for it is for idiots..

Tantra

1.The first post is the TANTRA Mala

2.The second post is the Index & Spoilerz

3.The Third post is for the ROTA

4. Topic opener's post

4. The first FOUR pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.

5. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.

6. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyze the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.

7. We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

8. The thread will be opened in a rota system and the list will be available on the thread as well.

9. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

10. We have opened a Chat Club, And the current CC is

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1530337

Please feel free to join this and discuss everything under the sun, moon, stars' anything related to the episode, doubts, different pov, should be done on the main thread let everyone get to know what you are thinking'

The Idiot Family-VM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Edited by lily_k25 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily_k25 thumbnail
__ Index of analysis beyond pg 4 __

aditi @

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/35913338

__ Vinu's Spoilers Corner __

__ ROTA OF THE WEEK __

Week 8th Nov

Thursday ' lily _k25

Friday ' Rev

Week Starting 15th Nov

Monday - Lvraaz

Tuesday - Sigma

Wednesday - Rushtrip

Thursday - sksg

Friday - Anisha

Anyone wanting to open the thread please send pms to the founding members,

RushTrip, Revv and Nargis

IDIOT Assignments:

Aamir Khan ...  Rancho  - Nargis
 Kareena Kapoor ...  Pia  - dolphinUSA (Dols)
 Madhavan ...  Farhan Qureshi  - RushTrip (Vrush)
 Sharman Joshi ...  Raju Rastogi  - MaaneetDD (Rev)
 Boman Irani ... Viru Sahastrabudhhe  - Rickks (Viji)
 Omi Vaidya ... Chatur Ramalingam aka 'Silencer'  - mysterygurl1427 (Shivani)
 Javed Jaffrey ...  Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad  - Yasu09
 Mona Singh ...  Mona  - blueangle13
 Rahul Kumar ...  Millimetre - MM  - SIGMA (Param)
 Ali Fazal ...  Joy  - NanditaSingh
 Dushyant Wagh ...  Centimetre - Neha
 Rajeev Ravindranathan ...  Lead Ragging Senior - pooja83
 Akhil Mishra ...  Librarian Dubey - Maneetforever (Amerra)
 3 IDIOT Audiance - aditi123_78 (Aditi)
Mona(Geet's) Unborn Baby - --sann-- (Nupur)
 Shoaib Ahmed ...  Chote - jamoshi2507 (Neha)
Meghna Bhatia ...  Raju's Wife  - pickle6586 (Soumya)
 Amardeep Jha ...  Raju's Mother - macho_muffin
Malvika Singh ...  Mona's Baby  - Star Struck- Anisha
 Chaitali Bose ...  Raju's Sister -LavZ

Vidhu vinod chopra aka VVC- Niha (honeydew)

3IDIOT Index
(Last Several Threads we made as one Big Idiot Family)

3 IDIOTS-Diya Sang....Maaneet ka jale Jiya....

3IDIOTS-Company ka Apmaan........Geet ki Shaan?

3 Idiots -maan ka abhimaan=geet k aansun

3 IDIOTS-delhi ka mushtanda giving his kandha.

3 IDIOTS- paas rehke bhi hai doori.

Edited by lily_k25 - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Even a small Dot can stop a Big sentence
but
Few more Dots can give a Continuity

..Amazing but True..

Every ending can be a New begining in disguise

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited.....

Helo Phamily πŸ€—.....

CVs  - WELL DONE!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘.....fr givin us our GEET HSP bck.....😊

Maan Singh Khurana and his Hoo - HaaπŸ˜†(curtsy - Savitri deviπŸ˜‰).....Flashes of HP ver soo refreshin...all dos moments...haiyeee.....😍
Taveez is back?!😲...tho woh kya tha jo Geet k wrist pe thi??πŸ˜•well so it was a locket...n da taveez is wid her humsafar itslef......bt she left it on da floor??😲n Maan got it?wellas long as its bck i am happy....πŸ˜‰

"Azaad kar diya hai thumhe Geet...uss Dard se..jiske wajah se thumhe mujhpe haath utana pada....uss ehsaas se jo thumhe mujhse jodtha hai..Azaad kar diya"........he says dat des feelings changes him.....he lost his control ovr himself....which neva happens...he accepts dat wateva he did wid her was wrong....yes dis is da Maan v love...sensible n intellignt...who thinks befr doin nythin....n der u go......indirectly he has acceptd dat she dos matter to him.....coz he has acceptd dat des "feelings"hav changed him...y??coz she DOES affect him😳.....dis is da only confirmtn dat can cum frm MSK.....he decided to go away frm her coz he feels dats wat is gud fr HER......

Geet - She has strted readin his eyes.....still der is sum mor way to go fr her...bt she realizs dat sumthin is der which his eyes ver tryin to say..........she noes him......she noes if MSK is late den defntly der is sumthin wrong.....

Manishaaa/PandeyJi/Romeo n da rest of bandarz - dey did der job - tell Geet Maans answer fr her questn.....she learns abt IP bein sold....n luk at her...she connktns wateva Daadi said - abt Maan buyin IP fr her...she is Maans soulmate hw can she let go??πŸ˜‰she goes to talk it out wid Maan.....

Dev - Meera.....well so Mr Daag is all set to save Geet frm NT's revenge...good...kuch tho acha karo apne zindagi mei......NT k clutchez se azzad ho kar he is finally learnin to use HIS own brains.....good....Lage raho....πŸ˜‰

Maan & Maan ki Geet.....in dis scene wat i got to see was not Geet Handa bt Maan ki Geet....Geet who learnt everythin frm her Maan....who has strted thinkin lyk him...dat Geet who was moulded by Maan himslf....

Maan confirms he has sold IP so as to gv her her freedom...freedom frm him.....bt Maan ...Geet is a part of u...hw can u gv her freedom??...😊
Maan ki Geet's reply - "Phir akele faisalya le liya aapne........main azzadi chahthi hu ya nahi...ek bar mujhse poochna chahiye tha".......
her eyes were sayin...How can u tak da decisn ven v both r in dis togther.....hw can u even think dat i want to go away frm u......dis is wat u read in my eyes?

Maan is hurt....Geet is hurt too..... "Geet thumhe dard ho raha hai?".😳😳..to dat her reply was sudden n phast - " Dard tho aapko bhi ho raha hoga"....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
both r hurt...both r bleedin....bt not physically bt mentally.....da pain here was not da pain frm da hurt bt from da presnt situation.....

"Ha...mera jawab ha hai...kal raath se aap mujhse pooch rahe the naa...kya mujhe farak padtha hai ya nahi...ha mujhe farak padtha hai...lekin yeh tho sawal tha hi nahi...sawal tho yeh tha...ki kya main aapke madath k bina apne pairon mei kadi ho sakthi hu ya nahi"....
He wants to go away frm her coz he thinks dats wat is gud fr her n him..
"ithni aasaani se main aapko meri zindagi se nahi jaane nahi de sakthi"......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.here we hav da confirmation...it will be HER n no one elz who wil bring him back...she wil win him bck....she wil b da one who vil tape der broken relation wid love,trust n faith.....

"Darr gaye aap...ki main jeet jaongi...Maan sir darr gaye"...dis was her last option to mak him stay....jst lyk Maan who did dis onz to get her bck to da office.....her eyes ver pleadin to mak him undrstnd dat she cnt live widot him....ven she realizd dat wdnt help she tried dis...she played his own trick on him n he fell fr it....she noes Maan will neva tolerate anyone callin him a cowrd...n dats wat she did...she noes...he vil fight bck to prove dat MSK neva fails...dat MSK is nt a cowrd...bt a fighter....

"Main nahi haara...samhje thum?"......she hurt his ego here on puropse...last tym she hurt it coz she misundrstud him..she did it unknowingly.....dis tym she did it coz she needs to keep him near her.....
da change of expressions by DDπŸ‘πŸ‘...ven she said - Daar gaye aap...n dat ven Maan turns towds her....AWSUMπŸ‘.....dat cleard it...dat she is sayin n doin dis so as to stop him frm leavin....she brought all dos bck....accused him dat he is doin dis fr his pride...he cant do nythin...he cnt mak nythin right....
"Aap logon ko unki nuakri wapas de sakthe hai?kya aap mujhe apne paas wapas le sakthe hai?nahi naa...boliye naa....aapki bolthi kyun bandn ho gayi?"......clever Lady!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Geet!!!....thum sab mere office mei kaam karoge...sab....thum bhi....aur main thumhe sabith karke dhekaunga..ki Maan Singh Khuranan khabhie hartha nahi....aur haa..thum meri madath ke bina jeet bhi nahi sakthi"...n by dis very dialog u hav proven Maan Singh Khurana dat u hav LOST!!! n LOST terably....u hav LOST ur soul,heart n mind to dis very girl whom u claim cant win widot ur help......da truth is u both can walk even a step widot each odrs support.......

"Jane anjane main aaj aapne mujhe bina aapke madath ke jeena sikha diya hai...aaj tak aap hamesha humare liye ladthe the...lekin aaj"...lekin aaj ke baad main ladoongi humare rishthe ke liya....i will fight fr us...i wil mend it all...i will win u back....i will fight fr ur love n support n i vil support u lyk u hav alwaz supportd me.....GEET Handa has compeltly changed into Maan ki Geet....who has learnt da art of gettin da things done her way by hook or crook...jst lyk her Maan......Lage Raho LadkiπŸ‘....wapas jeet lo apne pyaar ko...wapas lo apne Maan ko...go girl...woo him bck....brng him bck to his lyf.....brng him bck to ur lyf!!!!!

Show stealer fr me - Maan ki Geet....she proved to b Maan ki Geet thru n thru.....πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Geet to Maan :
Dekha Tumhe To Aisa Laga
Mujhko Mila Hai Manzil Ka Pata
Chalna Hai Humko Ab Saath Mein
Tumse Juda Mera Raasta
Maine To Lee Hai Kasam
Paao Tumhe Janmo Janam
Sajde Kiye Maine Shaamo Saher
Maanga Hai Tumko Sada

Loads of Luv,
Lavz....

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zakhm Itne Gehre Hai Izhaar Kya Kare
Hum Khud Nishana Bann Gaye Waar Kya Kare
Mar Gaye Hum Magar Khuli Rahi Aankhe
Ab Isse Zyada Unka Intezaar Kya Karee?

Aaj mere sher neh phir dil jeet liya.....

kya pyaar hain jo mehboob ke liye tod de....
kya talab he jo pyaasa kuwa chor de
uski kushi ke liye, har zakahm hain gawaara...
chahe phir ghut ghut ke
roliye.....

OMG I loved today's episode....kya pyaar hain jo in dono ko bandh ta hain.....Jitna ek iss dor ko torr na chaahe...utni hi doosra is ko kass ke pakde!!  

Aaj Munda Maan ne apne pyaar ko aazad karna chaaha.......lekin Geet tayyar nahi thi!!!  Thank GOD!!!

Mat Tor Woh Taluk Jo Teri Zaat Se Hai,
Tu Khafa Meri Kis Baat Se Hai,

Tu Bhi Na Uljha Kar Mujhse Is Tarah,
Jo Tu Achi Tarah Wakif Mere Jazbat Se Hai,

Main Kaise Ji Lon Tumse Rooth Kar,
Meri Har Saans Wabasta Teri Yaad Se Hai,

Mera Taluk Jura Hai Kuch Is Tarah Tumse,
Jaise Insan Ka Rishta Khud Apnay Ap se Hai''

AAJ MERI SHERNI.......LOVED HER..........she did read the EYES...and she read them right today!!   And he did SELL the factory because of that SLAP....because that slap was the mirror that allowed him to see the animal that he was becoming...drowning in his rage.   He didn't like the reflection, hence he made a change to himself....his demeanor...his words...his actions....and his sacrifice.  By selling the company, he is punishing himself for his crimes to her....by separating himself from the one thing (Geet, her love, her presence, her smile, etc..) he CRAVES so badly!!

She read all of this in his eyes today, and hence... woh AAJ phir apni UNGLI tedi karegy...anything to keep him close to her, attached to her love, and keep him from the pain he would otherwise be in being away from her, and she from him!!!

All is FAIR in LOVE and WAR...right!!πŸ˜›

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Maan

I won't say I will bring u the moon from
the sky
I won't say u r the princess
I will only ask
would u go with me whether there is
storm , flood
I got a small boat ,tell me
would u go?

If u like the light of moon
If the song became faint
if my boat goes
it won't come back
doesn't matter how much i love you
will be far away
that I
have learnt

A lifetime of longing
Return with disappointed face
Slowly turn back and leave
None will entreat me to stay on
Take you will, your pain, your tears
None will shed tears for me

Geet

Do not leave, my beloved one,
Keep your promise of togetherness
the spring flower
Yet has many blossoms to share
And we have so much to fulfill
My dear wanderer, do stay on
The moon gazes with high, dreamy eyes
Her glow suffused with music and fragrance
Yet why does Rose the young blossom,
Fleet away in tender dejection?
Call her back, my dear wanderer

Dweller of my heart, come home to me
Take your place in my tears and laughter
And beat to the pulse of my life
Step into the sunshine
From the abode of my dreams
Show yourself to my yearning eyes
As you flourish like a happy flower

Bring on suite of arm.
Flay my being with clashing alarm.
Let death slay death, life will endure
Legacy will I ensure.
Wrap me in chain
In moments free again
From shackles that did entwine
Find will your freedom in mine.

Edited by -sann- - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Finally our Maneet our back on track with a Bang😊

my fav song just perfectly suited in today epi pls listen me singingπŸ˜‰
For Maneet😳

Smile an Everlasting smile
A smile can bring near to me

Dont ever let me find you gone
cause that would bring a tear to me

This world has lost its glory
lets start a brand new story

Now my love

You think that i dont even mean
A single word i say

Its only words
and words are all i have
to take your heart away

Talk an everlasting words and
Dedicate them all to me

and i will give you all my life
i am here if you should call to me

you think that i dont even mean
a single word i say

its only words
and word are all i have
to take your heart away

this world has lost it glory
lets start a brand new story
Now my love
its only words and words are
all i have to take your heart away

abhi mere analysi baki hai woh bhi suno
First scene : maan toooooo hot barf ke saamne bhi hot haayeeeeeeeee😳😳
my geet samjhdaar hogayi hai kudi accha laga dekh ke
taweez is back whoooooooo aur connection dekho ek ko chot lagi to dusre ko bhi chot lagi ek ka khoon aya to dusre ka bhi kya pyaar hai

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
From Maan to Geet

Tumse door rahna khawaish nahi hai hamari
Nazare yun churana dil ki majboori hai
Rusva jo kiya humne ek dooje ko iss qadar
Ki aab yeh dooriyan bahut jaoroori hai
Eh kash tumne meri mohabbat ko samjha hota
kitni khali hai yeh zindagi tum bin kitni adhuri hai

I loved this episode...Actually rarely I dislike any episode.....If maneet are in same frame everything work for me....we are back to KC from IP....better place for maneet romance with entire IS staff.Actually IP set was so pathetic..that they were diluting Maneet effect to large extent.

Geet has started using her brain and she used reverse psychology really well on Maan. Similar to one Maan used after Saari fiasco..and many other occasions before. Finally she accepted ki usko bhi farak padta hai....Good....yeh sunne ko Maan se jayda mere kaan baichan the...But II loved all her dialogues and loved her today.....even when she still in MU but her love is slowly winning over MU.....I loved her yaar....when she was convinced he will never leave her...therefore bought the factory....

I may elaborate on whole conversion little later....But funny what entire....IP staff will do at....KC....Mr Maan how you sell and buy companies....I am dead sure.....you have reaaly negative effect on Sensex  .Its just coming out of recession time....spare sensex

.Meera you are helping a trying to redeem rapist on pretext of love or humanity only you know...... Makers you want to show love story of 2.....show that......Please don't repeat another ONS..... His charcter is not consistent .....I don't want history to repeat on Meera..Although I am not interested in 2 but don't show one more ONS of both

.Dadi.....Today you proved Maan is only alien in your family....Dev is rapist....cheat..So was pammi...and his sister.....and you were shown as epitome of truth and justice......But all your big....morals are for Geet not for yourself.....I can't believe you are supporting Dev over Geet.....even after knowing entire truth

Cvsyou can do whatever you want to Do with....Meera dadi...Dev NT

.Dont butcher Geet and Maan anymore.....I just want their...character graph going upnot down

Maan to geet for Nags

zakham mile jo iss mohabbat main dua mujhe lage

Inn ke  bahane hi sahi tum humse aake mile

Uss dard se na hai koi gila na koi shikva

Jiss mere dard pe aanson tumhare nikale

Geet to Maan Nags

Meri khusiyon ke liye mujhse door jaane ka faisla

to ismain main kyoon shamil nahi

Mana ki kuch kismet ki kuch meri bhi thi khatha

Per kyoon sang chalne ke main kabil nahi

'.

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thoda Sa Mile Apnapan,
Thodi Si Wafa Ki Chhaon Mile.
Kabse Vo Jagah Main Dhhundhh Rahi Hoon,
Is Dil Ko Jaha Aaram Mile.

Edited😊

What Makes CV's Different from the others is the ability to Showcase Things in a Different light......They Keep proving it and we fail to see it every time...

The Fate of the Taveez was a Mystery as lastly it was seen being Snatched By Geet Unknowingly in her struggle to free herself from MSK.....

But Us Taveez Ke Kismat main Maan Ke Saath Rehna hi Likhe hai...Else How would it end up with him.....???

The Vision the Creatives of Geet have is something which we the audience feel is difficult predicting but not impossible......But something they Keep proving again and again ki it is in fact Impossible....😭

Consistency is one thing that has always been intact, even though we feel ki Yahan wahan pe they have Lost consistency they always end up Proving ki Consistency is as Important to them as any other aspect of the show.....

Last Time those Kids (At the Station) threw the Taveez at it landed up right next into MSK's Path.....The same way How today the Taveez Must have fallen from Geet's hand Kyuki she was not even aware ki the Taveez has been Broken off in that say's Struggle....So its in the Kismat of the Taveez to always end up with Maan....Like it did after that day's Fiasco πŸ˜‰

For the First Time today Maan Singh Khurana was Running away from the situation....
Whether its setting her Free or his feelings ki she is better of without as he feared he may end up hurting her....Excuse Chahe Jo Bhi Ho it was his way of Running away....he was ashamed of his own actions...he regretted....and he found no better way than to sell the IP and be away from Geet..... his actions the previous Night, the way he had insulted Geet by forcing her to Dance when she was Wriggling to get Free had made him fall in his own Eyes.....He Knew Geet is not someone who uses Violence, so if she had to use Violence he as well knew the extent to which he had fallen.....

He is Angry Not because he is he was Unable to Prove ki he is right but because she knew him more than he knew himself and it was the Love of his Life he had misbehaved with.....

Maan Singh Khurana you must be proud of the fact that Geet is Ur Soul mate and trust me you will never get anybody like her just as much as she will never get anybody like you......❀️

The Makers of Geet have promised that, this is a Girl who is Going to be different from all and yes they have time and again accomplished it....πŸ‘πŸΌ

In their Relation she was always the braver one, the stronger one....She said Sorry for what she had done and also had the audacity to tell her Man that he was wrong.....We correct only those who we care for and who are our own....

The Blood Oozing from Both shows the Hurt and Pain the agony each is going through......If he is Hurt she is hurt too....If he is in Pain she is also not happy....If his heart Bleeds to see her in Pain....She too can't stand the fact that  his hand was bleeding.....

She answers his Question of the previous night as Yes.....Of course it was Yes it was always Yes...Never did it change for her...she was always Clear and aware..... it was MAAN who wandered off because of his Insecurities....Her challenge was to Prove that she did not need his Help to stand on her own.....her challenge was never that he did not Matter to him.....It was he who misread the two in his blinding rage.....😑

Geet You Go GirlπŸ‘......I am sure Most of you have read our Dear darlings Vrush and Revs post on Yin-Yang and Maslow's Theory on Maaneet and thats what we saw yesterday when Geet went on to say Chup Bilkul Chup something which Maan usually does but here we got to see role reversal......and today also she provokes him saying that he is afraid, that he is running away...She provokes him saying that he can only boast....she provokes him saying that he has snatched away the and Apna MSK who is another synonym for being righteous gives in........

In this process of tricking him, by using her shrewdness (Something which we usually associate with Maan)  not only did She save his Name, but also made him face the situation......

Beautiful Episode....CV's had always been unpredictable and they still maintain it......Neither the characters nor the story has lost consistency.....Its their way of showcasing a particular episode that makes us feel the magic is lost but at the end of the day they emerge Winners...Kyu ki they maintain what they have promised AN UNPREDICTABLE SHOW.....

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Geet to Maan

Tum mile toh mil gaya yeh jahan
Tum mile toh hur pal hai naya
Tum mile toh sub se hai faasla

Tum mile toh jaado cha gaya
Tum mile toh jeena aagaya
Tum mile toh main ne paya hai khuda

What i would say about today's episode, it just reminded me confession episode...It seems like there was 1 more confession had happened....I am sooooooooooooooooo happy today....

I dont know how many of you are agree with me, but today how Geet smartly reacted, i just loved it....I loved it how beautifully she stopped Maan to left her.....I loved it how beautifully she convinced him to take her back in his life.....I loved it how she questioned him that how without her opinion he would took the decision to let her free.....I loved it how they both understand eachother very well....Feel eachother pain....Instead of throwing tantrums like me and Viji, they both talked and realised their faults.....

I love to see my MaanEet back with bang....I knew it that he wouldnt be same like he was crazy behind her, but this time miss handa will be behind him, and it will fun to watch...If anyone remember my take on monday episode then they would know that i mentioned some symbolism that how Geet would always go behind him, and he will never gonna come forward....Same is happening....

Aaj my dil is garden garden.....I am so happy to see miss Geet Handa back in her form.....I hope CV's will continue to show the same personality factor in her character.....She is Maan ki Geet and it proved so many times.....

Thank you CV's to brought back our MaanEet...Last week i have requested you, and it seems you heard our voice....

MSK ka kya kehna, he's always my favourite, i always have blind trust on him, meri dictionary mein he wont be wrong anytime...I don't know if people knows this that i am big fan of MSK, and never bashed him...This guy always has reason to do something...If he was harsh with her then there was reason, cause he is deeply in love with her....he cant live without her, and main thing is their love for each other is very strong.... 

Maan loves Geet cause of her simplicity, purity, and loyalty.....Geet loves Maan cause of his maturity, Intelligence, loyalty...They both are sweet people, very caring...How much he looks stone hearted, but he is most soft hearted person.....Their opposite personalities completes them, and it attracts us alot.....

Rishton ki karwahat ko bhula deyne mein hi hai bhalai
Yeh karwahat, aapko tanhai ke siwa kuch nahin deyti hai
bana do pyaar aur vishwas ki mazboot si aisi kaddi
ke jisse tod na sake koi bhi aane wala toofan ya aandhi

Aaj bas ek hi baat ka dukh hai, ke meri Manisha ki aankh mein aansoo they...main jaanti hoon yeh aanso Company jaane ke liye nahin theey, yeh aansoo Maan ke jaane ke theey...Maanish na ho dukhi, Geet ne Maan ko mana liya, abb enjoy kurna KC mein.....Uchalti phirna, gaati phirna, daali daali mandlana KC ki........

Thanks CV's for this lovely and logical episode....Love you Nihu πŸ˜‰

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago