3 IDIOTS- paas rehke bhi hai doori.

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

Considering that we are all idiots and we need some semblance for we have a pool of writers, analysts and observers, who contribute to increase, improve and help our understanding Geet the serial, characters, plot and other aspects and symbolism in the story. We have people who find elements like water, color and let's not forget inanimate objects like dupatta in their analysis.
So here is the tantra mala for those who don't understand so much Hindi it is a system well it is not idiot proof for it is for idiots..

Tantra

1.The first post is the TANTRA Mala

2.The second post is the Index & Spoilerz

3.The Third post is for the ROTA

4. Topic opener's post

4.    The first FOUR pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.

5.  Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.

6.   Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyze the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.

7.   We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

8.    The thread will be opened in a rota system and the list will be available on the thread as well.

9.  The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

10.  We have opened a Chat Club, And the current CC is
  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1521993

Please feel free to join this and discuss everything under the sun, moon, stars' anything related to the episode, doubts, different pov, should be done on the main thread let everyone get to know what you are thinking'

The Idiot Family-VM

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Index of analysis beyond pg 3....
 sSKSG and Aditi

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1525361&PID=35571033�

SHAZ
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1525361&TPN=11
pARi
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1525361&TPN=10

Blueangel and Dolp
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1525361&TPN=8

please pm me ur take if not on first 3 pages
Vinu's spoilers....

ROTA OF THE WEEK:

Week Starting 1st Nov

Monday ' Kulz

Tuesday ' Fahsaad

Wednesday ' Jes75

Thursday ' Nandu

Friday ' Nags

Anyone wanting to open the thread please send pms to the founding members, RushTrip, Revv and Nargis

3 IDIOTS- Ekta ne baazi maari!!Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Ek hafte main maan ke dil ka haal bayan badal gaya'Geet tumne yeh kya ker diya

.I love u Maan......I don't love u Geet.......anymore you have to make me love u again because my love in not Maan's love for you which is unconditional...My love for you is exact replica of your love for Maan which come with lots of ifs, buts, donts, does

Tumhare anne se jana

Zindgi inti bhi badrang nahi

Tumhare aane se jaana

Tum nahi to khushiyan mere sang nahi

Kitne sawal hai iss dil ke tumse

Poochte vaqt yun zhuban ladkhadati kyoon hai

Har nayi choti  si sharat tumhari

Yoon mujhe hasanti kyoon hai

Sharam se jhooki vo nazare tumhari

Mujh main nayi sharatein jagati kyoon hai

Tumhare aanson iss kadar dil ko chubte kyoon hai

Tumhari muskurhat dil ko itna sukoon de jaati kyoon hai

Kabhi  jo ho tum shant sagar si

Kabhi nadi si chanchal ho tum

Kitne roop Kite rang

Khud main yoon samete ho tum

Ek anbhooj paheli ho tum

Tumhe suljhana itna mushkil kyoon hai

Chahoon na ya na chahoon

Mera dil tumse hi dhadkta kyoon hai

AJJ ek hafte baad like I am saying bees Saal baad. kyunki hua kuch asa hee

Tumko smajhna to tha bahut mushkil

Kyoon tumhe main khud ko samjha na paaya

Tumse upper to khuda bhi nahi tha

Kyoon tumhe yeh yakin  dikhla na paaya

Ek ek pal se maine jo ashianya tha buna

Kyoon use yoon bikharne se baacha na paaya

Saachai hee to pyaar tha mere liye

Kyoon inn aakhon ki saach padha na paaya.

Visvas hota hai ya nahi hai hota

Kyoon tumhe visvas khud pe dila na paaya

Tumhari khushiyon se chalti thi jindgi meri

Kyoon isse maut se baacha na paaya

Galti to meri hi thi

Bharosa kiya kissi pe khud se jayda

Pyaar kiya kissi se khud se jayda

Ibadat ki kissi ki  khud se jayda

To kaise karoon shikva shikayat kissi se

Jab aab  bhi tumhe khud se juda main ker na paaya

Tum fir bhi chal diye naye asman ki talash main

Aur main tumhare pairo ke nishan aab tak mita na paaya

I will analyze episode later.....after voting maneet'

yeh bhi nandu ke naam

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I loved the episode... it felt like one of those early episodes of Geet.. where there was anticipation, tension, and the anxiety to see when the leads would get together ...

- Geet joins a paints company-shows where ever she goes she will spread cheer and color...
Both of them look at the flowers and remember old times ... they remember one another ..
But he has gone back to not liking them, and she has continued to embrace them...!
However, they are not bitter totally ! its bitter-sweet pain .... since the new show started today ... lemme say, Yeh ishq Haaye!!!!

- The paint company office, reminded me of snow white and the seven dwarfs ....it was cute, these are the very people who will go on to become her family, they will love her, care for her and make her feel at home... 

-Yash clearly looks like a cameo, but an interesting one! he wants his business, he wants her to be a nanny, he has total faith in Maan's love for Geet and actually thinks Maan is doing this for Geet's sake ...he is not going to come in their way .. he looks harmless ... and adorable .. well never mind the chota sa cameo by Benjy aka Abhishek.

-Maan has stopped drinking coffee and doesnt like pardas, only because they remind him of her ... he cant take the pain, and hence wants them removed ... this doesnt mean the old MSK is back.. this is a 2.0 version of angry young man Maan ...

-Adi tells Maan what he is doing is wrong, but Maan knows he is not doing this to destroy her, he wants to keep his watch on her ...! yaad hai na, maan ki nazre kabhi geet par se hat ti nahi ... he throws the file at the door because she constantly reminds him of the pain she gives him...

-I am moved by this man, at how he cant stop loving her, how he wants to protect her and take care of her though she hates it and doesnt want to be dependant on anyone, he cant stop feeling what he does, and he cant stop doing what he thinks is his birth right ever since he met her!

-Cheers Momma! kya guess maara! he buys the company ...but he doesnt want her to know ...

-but the two lines that took the cake were ... "you will see me everywhere but you will never be able to reach me"
and
"i will always be there for you, because i want to know how long you can stay without me"

they clearly showed ... the man wants her to realise what she means to him and how important she is in his life ...

anyway, that song tadap tadap was the only bit that looked thoda messed up .. since they lyricist doesnt seem to know lines beyond the tadap tadap ke yeh dil naar naar rota hai .. here is a gift to the team from the momma-beta duo ... here are some lyrics...

tadap tadap ke yeh dil
naar naar rota hai
behak behak ke yh dil
tera pyar main rota hai
tu ishq mera
tu hi mera basera!

-Niha

Tadap Tadap ke ye dil rota hai
teri yaad mein ye na sota hai

saaya tera bankar mein chaloon sang tere
saath hokar bhi mein saath nahin tere

tujhe zindagi se bhi jyada chaha hai
tujhe apna banakar chain pana hai

jaise mein tadap raha hoon tere liye
waise bhi toot kar aaye tu mere liye

maan, abhimaan sab peeche chora hai
bas tujhse se naam mera baki kohra hai

-Vrushali

Maan Singh Khurana like always has won me over... with his undying love for Geet ...
But i am happy for Geet that she has decided to stand up for herself, her hurt was visible when she said she didnt want to make the mistakes she did the last night, even Maan looked affected ... 
I only hope during this journey, as the man who loves her and wishes her well, he also eventually realises whatever he is doing may actually crush her, when she realises the man she loves the most is closing all avenues for her to prove herself... he may intend to protect her, but he is also making her feel crippled...since i trust Maan, i feel, he will realise how important it is for her to feel strong and empowered...!!

Vinu? are you coming today? PM karo ...😉 accha episode tha yaar .... seriously ...

love,
niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hum Kareeb Ho Ker Bhi Itne Door Hain,
Na Milney Per Majboor Hain.

Soucha Tha Kabhi To Mil Payengay,
Dil Ki Her Baat Keh Payengay.

Kaise Kahun Yaad Aati Hai Tumhari,
Zindagi May Her Qadam Per Hai Kyun Laachari.

Hum Chah Ker Bhi Kuch Ker Nahin Saktey,
Is Doori Ko Ab Kum Ker Nahin Saktey.

Khetey Hain Jo Kareeb Ho Ker Bhi Door Hota Hai,
Woh Bada Badnaseeb Hota Hai.

Bas Isi May Hota Hai Mera Shumar,
Taras Gaye Hain Kerne Ko Tera Deedaar.

Samajh Aa Jaye Usko Mera Ishara,
Jis Nay Dikhaya Tha Doubti Naiya Ko Kinara.

Ab Her Waqt Aankh Rehti Hai Num,
Us Bin Her Khushi Hai Kum.

Hum Kareeb Ho Ker Bhi Kyun Itne Door Hain?
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Today i cant come coz of viral fever but my views for todays episode jo abhi air bhi nhin hua yehi honge i know that

Do pal ruka khwabon ka karwan
Aur phir chal diye tum kahan hum kahan
Do pal ki thi ye dilon ki dastaan
Aur phir chal diye tum kahan hum kahan

Tum the ki thi koi ujli kiran
tum the kali muskayi
tum the ya sapno ka tha sawan
tum the ke khushyoon ki ghata chayi
Tum the ke koi phool khila
tum the ye mila tha mujhe nya jahan

Tum the ya khushboo hawaon main thi
tum the ya rang sari dishayon main the
tum the ya roshni raahon main thi
tum the ya geet gunje fizaon main the
tum the mile ya  mili thi manzile
Tum the ke tha jaadoo bhara koi sama
Dol pal khwabon ka karwan
aur phir chal diye tum kaha hum kahan

Enjoy guyssssss
c y tmr
kul naam yaad hai aaj ..........

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
to res  or not to res  , that is the question .....😊 dunno if i'll analyse anything ....😛

edited 

Hey guys ,,,kaise hai sab ...hamare do din aur inka 1 week ....it does feel like a long time since we saw our Maaneet together and i mean not in the same frame but really together .....

To start with both are shown thinking about the other ....i wonder how this week went by for them ...so much pain , so much hurt .....too dreadful .....Well i think Maan has put back the walls around him but dont think he's turned into what he was before he met Geet .....one thing that really touched my heart is that he hasnt given up on her ....even after all this ....he just cant stop loving her and i dont think he's doing all this to get back at her or something ...he's just looking out for her ....aise kaise jaane dega woh Geet ko ....yes misunderstandings are there but when it comes to Geet , its his birthright to look out for her well being ....😃 he actually hied a detective to know what she's upto ....he no doubt knew that she would be living with Meera so he wasnt worried in that dept , but where she would apply for work bugged him and he had to know and somehow get close to her without her knowing ,,,,and Yash is such a sweety for wanting Geet to stay all for the sake of MSK .....

These lines just warmed my heart ....."you will see me everywhere but you will never be able to reach me" and "i will always be there for you, because i want to know how long you can stay without me"❤️  and man the way he looks at her 😳.....dint like the tadap tadap bit, it was so not needed .....and did u notice that he is walking along wid her ...main tumhare saath hoon bas tumahare pass nahi ....the hurt , the pain  is so evident on his face ....anger that she doesnt trust him ....and also determination that he will get her back somehow .....

I cant believe itna sab hone ke baad bhi he worries about her well being ...he's just giving her time to cool off and keeping an eye on her all this while ....one day Geet will know what really happened and he wants her to know , that once again he never left , he was always there , behind the scenes watching over his love .....seeing her stand up for herself and proving to the world that his Geet wasnt a quitter ......

Almost forgot to add .... Geet said CHUP ,,,BILKUL CHUP !!!! Hailaaa....just like MSK ....sangat ka kafi asar pada hai yeh ladki pe ....😆😃

👏👏 this is for the cvs ...you guys have done it once again ...something to look forward to yet again ...it reminds you of the initial days of Geet when she ended up in Maan's office ....

By the way loved the way Sasha was snubbed and as alwasy love Adi for being the bestest friend ever ....

.but one thing bugged me , if Dev and NT have been in jail for a week now , why doesnt Geet know about it ...coz she did say she was not gonna drop charges , so after seeing Dev in Khurana house shouldnt she have enquired about it all ......and even Meera doesnt know anything of this ...she could have easily called up Maan to know the details ....  

Edited by Jes75 - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I always reserve... never analyze 😳😳😳

Watching you from across the room
sends searing pain through my heart.
I think back to a week ago,
when I thought we'd never part.
My love for you just won't die down -
it just grows with each new day.
I wish you'd dare to look at me
and hear what I have to say;
"I love you and I want you back - "
but these words you just won't hear.
You don't seem to remember them -
all the memories I hold dear.
You were my first kiss, my first love
and now you don't even care.
How could you just blow it away?
We were the perfect pair.
you seem content to let me go -
You're doing fine as you are,
while I'm still missing how we were.
We had the best love by far.

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.
Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tadap Tadap ke ye dil rota hai
teri yaad mein ye na sota hai

saaya tera bankar mein chaloon sang tere
saath hokar bhi mein saath nahin tere

tujhe zindagi se bhi jyada chaha hai
tujhe apna banakar chain pana hai

jaise mein tadap raha hoon tere liye
waise bhi toot kar aaye tu mere liye

maan, abhimaan sab peeche chora hai
bas tujhse naam mera baki kohra hai

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Creatives well thought,beautiful and brilliant decision of taking a leap of One week👏....It keeps the Mystery factor Intact as many aspects needs to be answered but will actually add to the beauty of the show when answered Later....Great thinking guys.....Did really not anticipate this one coming😉

The Episode was brilliant in terms of execution (Jaise Rev Kehthi hai😉)
and the incorporation of FB's actually added to the grace of the sequence but nothing was shown be it even in FB's what happened in the past week which keep the intriguing factor intact👏

Geet- On a mission to Prove to her Man that she can very well do things on her own....that she can strive n her own....

Maan-On his Mission to stay with her always not only because he loves her but also to keep a close check on her challenge against him that she will be able to do this without him......

Both on their Mission to satisfy their Ego....

Geet will prove it to him ki she is capable of a carving a niche for herself without his help....but she will also realize that she is incomplete without him....His Love

Maan anger and Ego will grow by leaps and Bounds when he realizes that Geet is actually proving Him wrong....But in this process his love and Pride for Geet will only grow (Because she is proving that she is able, she is proving him wrong....and every time Geet did this his love and respect for her has always risen.....And if i am not mistaken it was Maan himself who told her she was different from all the other girls of her age.....)

I am totally loving this current track....kyuki it will make both Maan and Geet Realize that too satisfy their ego.....to avenge their pain and hurt what ever these two do....at the end of the day they both are incomplete without each other.....

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago