Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ€—

wada tera wada.........................

humko kar gaya aadha...............

ab jaldi se aaja.................

leke band baaja...................🀣

maan to geet-----------tune dil mera toda
                                     maine barf ko phoda....................🀣

so maan and geet both proved it today dat dono ko ek dusre se fark padta hai and really loved dat geet verbally told dis rather den gestures............

Taveez-----------gals i told u see...............d taveez geet was wearing aroung her wrist was pirated version🀣..............original one was wid its rightful owner alwz...................

Indian Paints---------maan sold dat fine but why all workers were fired?????????????
naya owner to or bhi nikkama hoga who fired d whole staff without even proper take over of d company............🀣.

manisha ----------
maan ko bulaya usne kitni baar
kaam na aaya koi andaaz
tote tote ho gaya
dil tote tote ho gaya........................🀣🀣

daadi-----------dadi wat was  she upto??????????
she alwz preached honesty,determination etc etc
wat was she preaching today ??????? dat run away????????
few days back she herself told geet dat maan faces d situation but dev runs away...........
now i came to know dev ko ye sab kisne sikhaya...................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so if daadi will support dev like dis den i m sure 1 day she could b in maan's  anger list too coz i know maneet can never ever slap her...............but maan can hate her..........i m not sure......and totally my pov

dev--------------bechara NT ka sataya hua jantu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
myra babes bimari dev ka kuch nahi bigad sakti coz he is used to live wid most sickest and evil jantu named NT🀣............so u just paint paint coz indian paints is free 4 u..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chintagrast dev coz NT is out................but 1 question..b honest dev u r worried abt geet ot urself??????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

myra-----------wat was she painting actually........???????
coz dat thing was moving....................so i guess most probably dev k chakkar mein bhool gayi dat wat she has to paint actually..........🀣
kya se kya ho gayi
dev k chakkar mein............
paint karna tha kya
kar diya kya
dev k pyaar mein.................🀣

why were her footwears so focussed???????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maan -----------self realization continues and decides to move away from geet..........
"itne dard ka kya fayda" correct............his guilt and dat duppatta pulling by geet made him feel dat dere relation is giving just pain to her and see even in such a situation he doesnt want to give pain to geet..................
d moment geet told him dat workers have been fired immediately dere was concern on his face...................

dere was pain in his eyes wen he told geet dat we meed to stay apart and dat is right......
geet was accusing him dat he was responsible 4 loss of jobs and maan was again trying to say sumthing and explain d things but again she never listened to him.................

geet was calling him a coward but still he stood dere and fought back and acepted her and whole staff back in his office..............

geet-----------she questions dat "gusse mein wo do kadam aage nikal gaye...........but iss tarah mujhe chod kar" now maan did dis den its being questioned but wat abt wat she did on deadly friday?????????she took 100 steps in her anger.............
mujhe chod kar and wat abt wen she left maan??????????????
moreover yesterday she herself told him na dat wenever i try to go away u come behind me den why she was questioning his action today????????it was in unison wid wat she said yesterday...............
"ek baar to mujhse puchna chahiye tha"----------why she never thought of asking maan before humiliating him publicly??????????
"aap meri galti ki saza un workers ko kyun de rahe hain" now how was maan responsible 4 dat???????maan didnt fire dem...............

"dard sehne ki seema toot gayi mere haath uthane ki wajah se"depicted how much she was repenting and holding herself responsible 4 d mess..............i hope she realises d dev's truth too soon...........

to tell d things and talk geet steps forward dis time............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved her statement dat whether he matters to her or not was not a point anytime but d matter was whether she can b independent or not...................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

geet was taken aback wen maan told her dat we need to stay apart.......................

wen she saw dat emotional attyachar is not working she implemented his methods..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she literally instigated him to let her stay back............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

battle...............continues as maan told her dat he will win and will let her realize dat she cant win without him.......................
but wat was d need to show IP track wen dey had to start dis thing from square1 in KC?????????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

no precap.................😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
Pari76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 

GC was super.

DD was super.

Disclaimer:  When I comment on Geet's character it means the character in Geet HSP and not Drashti and when I comment on Maan's character it means the character in Geet HSP and not Gurmeet.

Maan, I love you more when I thought there isn't anything else you can do to make me fall in love with you.  Maan even with flaws you are perfect in your capacity because you always reflect on your actions. 

Today's Episode was good. "Ranjha Ranjha Kardi Ni" theme still.

CVs and Nissar thank you for a good episode.

Maan & Geet

Yay! The taveez is back and now Geet needs to put it around Maan's neck.

Geet pushed Maan's buttons today whereas we use t o see Maan pushing her buttons and it is the first time that Geet has fought for "Manneet".

Geet admitted that she learnt how to life from MSK.

1.       How ironic it was that Geet expected for Maan to be present to give her, her answer, whereas his absence was the answer meaning no return.  An absence that spoke volumes with the tone of endless pain. 

2.       Geet glad that you used your brains and realize that he has made the decision to leave.

3.       Geet, why is it that you only remember Maan's mistake that he went 2 steps forward in anger but you don't realize that you went 10,000,000,000 steps forward wrong on Friday. 

4.       Maan is in so much anguish.  I like the contrast with the ice & fire element.

5.       Geet the small wound on Maan's hand is no comparison to the wound which you caused his soul.   

6.       Geet you couldn't notice the pain in Maan eyes as he told you that he was setting you free because your back was turned to him, but couldn't you hear it in his voice?

7.       Geet so far you have been the one to making the decisions your relationship with made and sadly girl you made this one two and Maan is simply giving you want you want.  Maan is right time apart is needed.

8.       Geet what do you mean AGAIN Maan has made a decision without consulting you? (Notice the expression on Maan's face, from pain to confused and pain). Geet circumstances were such that he didn't have the opportunity to tell you and besides he only bailed Dev out for two hours because Dadi had a heart attack.  Dadi even told you she was the reason why?  Geet wasn't it you who made a public statement to the entire world on that Friday that you do not need Maan?  Geet wasn't it you who refused to marry Maan in front of the board of directors and office staff?  Geet  all your actions and words so far has show that you do not need Maan and that you don't love him?  So what's the problem now?

9.       Geet, Maan asked you if you wanted freedom and you didn't answer.  Why didn't you answer?  Did you not see the pain in his eyes as he waited for your answer?  Why are you still being so proud to answer when you know you went to him to stop him from leaving?

10.   Noticed the expression on Maan's face when Geet says she won't let him out of her life so easily. (pain and confusion again)

11.   Geet why didn't you answer Maan's question at the party that it mattered to you?  Your silence is what pushed him, do you realize this?  Had you answered him then Geet then the rest of the bad would not have happened.  But at least you answered today that it does matter to you just a little too late though.   Geet only you knew this, because this isn't what you have been emoting since Friday.  Notice Maan's expression when Geet answered yes it mattered to her.

12.   And then you messed it up by saying that was never the question that the question was whether you could stand on your own two feet.  The question was not about whether you could stand on your own two feet or not; the question was about how you can live without me, when I can't live without you. 

13.   Geet do you think that Maan would go through all that he did just to prove whether you can stand on your own feet or not?

14.   Geet why do you think this is a challenge and not a matter of life?

15.   Geet even touching you hurts Maan, a touch that once give him the utmost pleasure. 

16.   Geet make no mistake that behind your every win so far has been Maan Singh Khurana.

17.   Geet, Maan would never let you lose at anything; you should know this by now.

18.   Geet stop sending mix signal and make up her mind already.

19.   Geet you may speak empty words of promises, but not Maan Singh Khurana, "Ragukhil reet sada chali aayi pran jayi par vachan na jayi".  Geet he has kept every promise to you so far and he will keep the last one too until you woo him back.

Although all IP staff will now join KC, I still think Maan will stay behind the scenes.  He has more capable people at KC to handle things without his presence.

Maan also works from home and Camp.

I think Geet will notice/feel his absence and may do things to bring him to the office or she will to him.

Geet really killed it for me when she did not answer Maan's questions whether she wanted freedom or not.

There are no winners in this situation yet.  They have both lost, each other.

Here is what needs to happen' (did not change anything)

1.       It is more than time for Geet to stand up for herself, her love for Maan and Maan immediately.

2.       Geet needs to tell Maan, she is an employee of his but that does not mean that his guests or business associates have the right to insult her or throw her into the pool. 

3.       GEET NEEDS TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT HER BLUNDER.

5.       After realizing the blunder Geet should do things to get closer to Maan.    Also, she should be shown that she understands him completely in that she realizes what he meant by his silence when he refused to answer her question of why he wants to marry her; also when he said to her that "'I will see how you will live in the big city without me"  that Maan really meant I can't live without you, how can you live without me; also when he was listing the things he did for her, he wasn't keeping scores, he was trying to make her understand that he had no ulterior motives to wanting to marry her.    It would be nice to see her wooing him back.

6.       Geet needs to give a public statement to the press saying that "she misunderstood the situation and acted rash.  Maan is nothing like Dev and Maan is and will always be reputable.   The answer to your question is yes, Maan and I are getting married."

7.       I want Geet to say to Maan, "Maan I can live in a big city, anywhere, but I can't live without you".  Geet saying this to him will not only heal his wound, but it will show her maturity has increased and she does in fact understand him.

8.  Maan needs to take Geet by the hand and respectfully walk her back into KC.

10.   Sasha needs to be put out of commission once and for all.  She should not have another hand in causing any more damages to Geet or Maan as for an employee she has already got away with too much.

11.   Dev's mother and sister need to be mentioned as part of the criminal crew.

12.   Geet needs to know Meera's true ties to Khurana's family.

13.   Maan needs to become the ferocious tiger.  Remember his words to NT that if she made Geet cried he would take revenge for each tear drop.  I don't think NT can pay this debt in its' entirety in this lifetime.

14.    Also Dev's mom and sister need to be punished.

15.   Maan and Geet needs to support each other.

16.   Maan still needs to know

i.            That NT poisoned Dadi's mind

ii.            That Dadi kicked Geet out of the house.

iii.            That NT lied to Geet about him not wanting to see her

iv.            That NT lied to Geet about the taveez and again Maan not wanting to see her

v.            That NT moved him from his original hospital room in order to prevent Geet from seeing

Him and that she stopped Geet at the door of his hospital room from entering to see him.

vi.            That Sasha is the reason why the story came out at the office.

CVs and Nissar, you will be VIRTUALLY DEAD if you'

1.       SEPARATE MANNEET, EVEN ON A TEMPORARY BASIS AND TRPs WILL SINK!   THERE IS NO NEED FOR A MISUNDERSTANDING OR SEPARATION TRACK for the story to move forward...  (CAPS OF EMPHASIS ONLY). 

2.       Use this opportunity to have Geet's character grow.

3.       No more misunderstanding and separation.

4.       If you have Geet misunderstand Mann that he was a part of the Dev and criminal crew scam/Dev rape.  Mann saved Geet twice putting his own life in danger and that's just two times out of a zillion that he has helped her.  It would be really stupid for this to happen.

Edited by Pari76 - 13 years ago
I'm not reserving today
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys hru???????????

m sure everyone is very happy..........wish i could say d same......i knw my take would not b liked and m ready for chappals, dandas, jootas, tamatars........no anda pls........m veg.......😊

how badly i wanted dem to b together........just like any of u.......bt like dis......i dont knw......i didnt like it......when they were separated i had sleepless nights, teary eyes...........bt m not happy today......

1) Geet selfish as ever:--just thinking about herself...."me/main"......wo mujhe chhod ke kaise gaye, ya kaise ja sakte hai........what ever was her sentence.........no geet its only ur right to do dat.........

geet did regret for slapping him bt does she regret about what she did to him earlier?????? i dont want any excuse like she does not knw and all.........after all dis if she wants him back in her life to tab kyun itna bawal khada kiya???? coz of which maan did what he would have never done in his dreams.........d way she has to earn maan's love back, she has to earn respect from me as a viewer.......as an admirer, who use to love her..........

geet is very fortunate and lucky dat maan loves her.........99% wo yahi jeet jati hai dat he loves her.........i hope she respects dis............still i dont have any love, respect or sympathy for her.......it might take time............

maan selfless as ever:--just thinking about geet....."tum/you".......tumhare liye yahi achcha hoga ki main tumse dur chala jau.........

he is not ready to forgive himself for behaving d way he did.........even if geet forgives him, he wont b able to do so..........andar he andar ghut raha hai.........

even after all dis when he saw geet in pain he could not resist himself..........just went to help her.......did not think about his bleeding hand"read it as heart, or pain"

geet cant read his eyes, cant see d pain and cant see he is suffering........d way we all see and feel his pain.........

2) maan took d challenge--he acted like stupid.......i was thinking he should say yes geet u defeated me........main haar gaya.......bus tum khush raho and mujhe akela rehne do.........how come maan act like geet?????????

i wont forgive him for dis..........

as maan said har galati ki maafi kafi nahi hoti...........i feel har galati ki maafi itni aasan bhi nahi hoti...............i wish maan apni galati sudhar leta but..........

Edited by maanmeet1 - 13 years ago
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guysπŸ˜›, going keep my analysis brief, really busy today.......episode was ok, was a bit angry and distarught with maans reasoning😑, when he mentioned to geet to aloof herself from maan as it is for their own welfare etc🀒 (am getting a bit sick of these hide n seek games between maan and geet: one minute geet decides to distance herself from maan and live her life in solitude and maan follows on), Loved geet today, she pressed the right buttons and awakened maans egoπŸ‘...he reacted instantly πŸ˜†.....dev is doing everything he can within his capacity to keep NT away from maan and geet it's nice to see him fulfilling his duty in a very submissive mannerπŸ‘...thats  me done folks.....have a nice eveningπŸ˜‰...xxxx

Edited by Yasmeen786 - 13 years ago
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res πŸ˜Š

Tu ,Tu hai wahii
Dil ne jisey apna kaha
Tu hain jahaan , main hoon wahan , 
ab toh yeh jeena tere bin hai sazaa
Hum  mile jaye iss tarah , do leherein jiss tarah
phir ho na juda , haan yeh vaada rahaa ......

(This songs in my mind since morning, thought i'd share it wid u guys)😳
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Hi 😊
hoping to come up with something later....

EDITED

When Fire and Ice collide....

About the title….Maan was burning from anger and frustration because of Geet's action but the slap acted as ice to calm down him.

Maan did not know where he was heading until Geet slaps him and it was all because of the slap that he has changed his track. We were thinking that it was a worthless slap, but that slap was able to extinguish the fire that was burning Maneet. The slap did the job that the water in the swimming pool cannot do. Where am I heading?

I'm so happy to see Geet who came straight to Maan to get answers to her questions, faced him at the right moment, just after he let go off his anger. She read his eyes today, and I think that was the main reason why her brain was activated, thinking like a matured woman.

I don't want to be tensed but still Geet getting hurt might have been a fact that NT might attack Geet, but Maan would definitely save Geet.

Now they are moving to square one, a different phase of office romance between Maneet and IP workers will be joining KC as well. So can we look forward for a jealous Maan because Romeo is there?

Daadi tried to hide Dev's secret from Maan, but for how long? I have a feeling that Maan would leave her and Khurana Mansion with Geet once he knows Daadi's secret.

I loved the episode; Geet's brain started working because she read Maan's eyes.

Jo Vaada Kiya Woh Nibhaana Padega
Roke Zamaana Chaahe Roke Khudaai
Tumko Aana Padega

Tarasti Nigaahon Ne Aawaz Di Hai
Mohabbat Ki Aahon Ne Awaaz Di Hai
Jaane Hayaa Jaane Ada Chodo Tarsaana
Tumko Aana Padega

Ye Maana Hamein Jaan Se Jaana Padega
Par Ye Samajh Lo Tumne Jab Bhi Pukaara
Humko Aana Padega...

Hum Apni Wafaa Pe Na Ilzaam Lenge
Tumhe Dil Diya Hai Tumhe Jaan Bhi Denge
Jab Ishq Ka Sauda Kiya, Phir Kya Ghabraana
Humko Aana Padega

Chamakte Hain Jab Tak Yeh Chaand Aur Taare 
Na Tootenge Ab Keh Do Paimaan Hamaare
Ek Doosra Jab De Sadaa Hoke Dewaana
Humko Aana Padega 
Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well, not sure whether will do a review  or not but here goes the song I feel for Maan to Geet:😊

[Bhaware ki gunjan hai mera dil
Kab se sambhale rakha hai dil
Tere liye, tere liye 2 ]2

[Mujhe kabase thi pyaar ki justaju
Meri zindagaani mein hai tu hi tu] 2

Main aaya hoon duniyaa mein tere liye
Mere dil mein jhoome teri aarzooo
Bhaware ki gunjan hai meraa dil

[Gagan se bhi ochaa mera pyaar hai
Tujhi par mitungaa ye iqaraar hai] 2
Tu itanaa samajh le mere hamasafar
Tere pyaar se meraa sansaar hai
Bhanware ki gunjan hai meraa dil

Edit:
 Man, I felt soo happy to see maan putting into words I analyzed abt his feelings w.r.t the much talked abt/maligned epi. **GRIN*

Here's the relevant excerpt of it from my last couple of day's post:

when that girl came----------maan sensed something wrong------------no matter how much he hurts her, his spidy horns come out when someone else tries that------- but i loved geet's reply here----------yes you jerk-------she can help herself you dont need to jump in--------------this is character consistency-------geet never compains of anybody to maan ------- we have seen this many a times in case of sasha------------no matter how much she troubles geet , she never naggs maan about it-------------again BRAVO

this " madad ki zaroorat nahi hai " ticked him off---------------it always does.........That's the part which threw the fat into the fire.. all this time he was trying to maker her admit that  SHE needs him in her life ( because he desperately wants her to admit that as he certainly KNOWS that HE can't survive w.t.o her but to him, her saying she did not need him to fight her battles translates to Her NOT Needing him and THAT throws him into an over the top, mad frenzy)
the kurbaan hua step-------------------- i will never forgive maan for this------------but i have a justification why he did it------------- he wanted a reaction today-------- he wanted geet to hold his hand to take him away from there like she did in the disco-----------------he wanted geet to bacome furious at his behaviour---------- thaty reaction would have proved how much she cares for him...........Ummmm... would differ on this pt. How can he expect her to hold/take his hand, while in his every move, he has publicly rejected and humiliated her since she came to the party? He even was sadistic/petty enough to offer his hand to her in the middle of the dance and then just while she is giving it, ignore her to take the hand of the other girl and dance with her.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

that is exactly why he lost his all senses the moment he realised geet left him there-------------------he just could not take it..............then came the disaster ..for me it is more like he wanted to see her keep on hurting as he is hurting but can't take the fact, that she walked away after all this w.t.o saying a word, still with her dignity intact, while he knew, for himself on certain level, that he had lowered himself in his own eyes by behaving the way he did with the other girl.

-------------------------------
He used the exact words.. "Meine upni khud ki nazron mein gir gaya" .. God, I love this man for the kind of guy he is. Every one does mistakes, but to analyze them and to not only regret it deeply but to take responsibility and to take actions to rectify it, is something only some one with considerable strength of character can do. (Plz don't put Dev into this category; his is not a mistake but a gunaah, sin of the worst kind; πŸ€’ )

And our Maan Singh Khurana is Def. such rare, outstanding kind of Man!! Kudos to u Maan!!😍

But then again, hamari Geet bhi kuch kam nahee.😊 She is the kind of woman/girl who walks hand in hand with her man, not behind him. As they say in the West, She is the kind of woman "you can ride the river with". :)

Exactly the kind of woman Maan needs. And He is exactly the kind of Man Geet needs. He advises her, shows her the right and wrong and let's her make the decision, but through it all, he is always with her through the thick and the thin.

I guess there is a reason they are called soul mates.!!😊

ReEdit:

BTW, I loved the way Geet clarified " Haan, meri jawab haan hain ki mujhe farak padtha hain. Par sawal tho yeh tha heen nahin. Sawal yeh tha ki kya mein aap ke sahare ke bina apne pairon par khud kada reh sakthi huin. "

Now, he realizes that her love for him has never been in question. But her own need to prove that to herself that she can be independent. Haan, par yeh alag baath hain, ki iski zarurat naheen hain kyon ki Maan uska Hamsaya hain, kahan Geet hogi, wahan Maan hoga.😳

One is incomplete without the other!!😳 We know it, they do know it to a certain extent, but has not yet fully sunk into them yet as to how imp. they are to each other.

If he is life, she is his breath,
if he is fragrance, she is the flower,
if she is thirst, he is the water
and if she is the desert, he is her oasis.

Simply put, One cannot exist without the Other!!πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry for the looooong post!! :)😊

Edited by nsminerva - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To Maan

I love you more today
than yesterday, and it's
so easy for me to do,
as my heart beat begins
and ends with only you

(by Angelique)

love
Nandita

Maan's character is drawn in such way it can never-ever evoke anyother feeling than admiration..trust..respect..pride ...
Love in my heart....

though i 'll strictly say i'm not blind to his flaws ..its the flaws alone that make him human not God.....make him reachable so i love his flaws too

i 'm proud of this man...who few of us (in general) said needs a lesson or two about how to respect a woman's 'self respect' ......
His not gifting her the paint factory .... is but a big example .... don't you think it would hurt Geet's self respect if he did that ...now...

i
u Maan......

Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
geeet my darling.....when will u learn to read those eyes....that can only learn to love u...when will u learn to read those eyes that only thrive to see u and only u......when will you understand the eyes of the man who has loved you sooooo deeply....unconditionally.....selflessly??? whose eyes can read everything that you do not express.....how can u not read those eyes even yet?

that he did not sell the company because of that slap!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago