3 IDIOTS-Diya Sang....Maaneet ka jale Jiya....

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

Considering that we are all idiots and we need some semblance for we have a pool of writers, analysts and observers, who contribute to increase, improve and help our understanding Geet the serial, characters, plot and other aspects and symbolism in the story. We have people who find elements like water, color and let's not forget inanimate objects like dupatta in their analysis.
So here is the tantra mala for those who don't understand so much Hindi it is a system well it is not idiot proof for it is for idiots..

Tantra

1.The first post is the TANTRA Mala

2.The second post is the Index & Spoilerz

3.The Third post is for the ROTA

4. Topic opener's post

5.    The first FOUR pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.

6.  Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.

7.   Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyze the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.

8.   We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

9.   The thread will be opened in a rota system and the list will be available on the thread as well.

10. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

11.  We have opened a Chat Club, And the current CC is
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1521993

Please feel free to join this and discuss everything under the sun, moon, stars' anything related to the episode, doubts, different pov, should be done on the main thread let everyone get to know what you are thinking'

The Idiot Family VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

rickks thumbnail
Index Of Pages Beyond The 4th Page

Aditi's Take:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1529615&PID=35710727�

Vinu Jeej Ke Sexy Spoilers

Rota

Week  Starting 8th Nov

Monday ' Imraana

Tuesday ' Sann

Wednesday ' Aditi

Thursday ' lily _k

Friday ' Rev

Week Starting 15th Nov

Monday ' Lvraaz

Tuesday ' Sigma

Wednesday ' Rushtrip

Thursday ' sksg

Friday - Anisha

Anyone wanting to open the thread Please send pms to the founding members,

RushTrip, Revv and Nargis

IDIOT Assignments:
Aamir Khan ...  Rancho  - Nargis
 Kareena Kapoor ...  Pia  - dolphinUSA (Dols)
 Madhavan ...  Farhan Qureshi  - RushTrip (Vrush)
 Sharman Joshi ...  Raju Rastogi  - MaaneetDD (Rev)
 Boman Irani ... Viru Sahastrabudhhe  - Rickks (Viji)
 Omi Vaidya ... Chatur Ramalingam aka 'Silencer'  - mysterygurl1427 (Shivani)
 Javed Jaffrey ...  Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad  - Yasu09
 Mona Singh ...  Mona  - blueangle13
 Rahul Kumar ...  Millimetre - MM  - SIGMA (Param)
 Ali Fazal ...  Joy  - NanditaSingh
 Dushyant Wagh ...  Centimetre - Neha
 Rajeev Ravindranathan ...  Lead Ragging Senior - pooja83
 Akhil Mishra ...  Librarian Dubey - Maneetforever (Amerra)
 3 IDIOT Audiance - aditi123_78 (Aditi)
Mona(Geet's) Unborn Baby - --sann-- (Nupur)
 Shoaib Ahmed ...  Chote - jamoshi2507 (Neha)
Meghna Bhatia ...  Raju's Wife  - pickle6586 (Soumya)
 Amardeep Jha ...  Raju's Mother - macho_muffin
Malvika Singh ...  Mona's Baby  - Star Struck- Anisha
 Chaitali Bose ...  Raju's Sister -LavZ

Vidhu vinod chopra aka VVC- Niha (honeydew)

There Are Many Open Positions if you wanna take up any of those Please Feel Free to ask๐Ÿ˜‰

rickks thumbnail
Tum mile to kyoon laga mujhe....
Khud se mulaaqaat ho gayi
Kuch bhi to kaha nahin magar.....
Zindagi se baat ho gayi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Finally Something that was shown today Made Sense.....

Daadi though dint know the exact scenario, all her Info was limited to the News papers....Much as expected and Predicted...On our threads and Skype it was Dadi who has Ignited the Fire of Maan and Geet MU to be resolved......From here on Geet has to Take it Up Gracefully and Make it Up to her Man.......

Nt Kahan Jaa Sakthi hai...NT is a Strong candidate who is ready to be thrashed by Maan....and so usko waapis aana padega....and that Door was Opened today when Dev said what NT did to get them out....and that she is not the One who keeps Quite.....Hum chahthe bhi nahi hai ki she Keeps Quite-Maan hai na woh kaam karne ke liye....Woh Chup karwaayega NT ko๐Ÿ˜‰

Anything more will be added๐Ÿ˜‰
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jub milta hai kala aur laal
tab hota hai MaanEet ka dhamaal

What an episode, Dadi called Geet and invited in diwali party....toh hoga patakho ke beech dhamaka....bani humari Geet mirchi bomb......Jo laga gaiee Maan ji ke dil mein aag.....

Dadi Called and invited the whole company employees in party.....Shocked to hear Geet voice, obviously unexpected....Understood the whole story of Maan's changed behavior....Uff dadi ji, aap jaisa koi nahin...Kabhi sochti hoon main agar idiotz na hote toh iss show ka kya hota? Bolo idiotz kya hota?

All were present in the party, love to see my 3 ki shakti (oh come on not Manisha gang) Adi, Tasha & Pinky...Haila missed them whole week.....sirf unn ke aane se aagaiee thi Khurana Mansion mein bahar...

Dadi was waiting for Geet, and Maan was also missing her, but he said to himself "Maan purani baaton ko bhol jao" sahi Maan ji purani baaton ko bhol jao, kyon ghadey murdey ukhedte ho.....This is the symbol that he will listen to Geet, atleast once.....

Darwaze pur nazre tikkaye baithe they
hur aahat pur unke aane ka gumman hota hai

Dadi was still waiting for Geet, and also sensed Maan restlessness. She asked, but Maan denied, obviously dil ki baat toh koi aap se chuapan seeke Maan ji...Sach kaho toh aapki yehi adda dil ko bhati hai...Jis se dil joda hai, usse hi hur raaz share kurna hai. humare darmiyan kissi ko aane ka haq nahin.....Sach kaho yehi MaanEet ki relation ki khobsurti hai, apna faisla woh khudh kurte hain.....Lovely couple.....

Hoiee intezaar ki ghadi poori
jiska tha intezaar woh haseen pari aagaiee

Maan to Geet:

Kitni baar mann ki hoiee hai kamna poori
bas zara si dair hai khwaish kurne ki
lafzoon mein jitni bhi kadwahat ho bhari
dil ka kya kare jis mein sirf tum ho basi

Dadi was relieved to see Geet, so as Maan forget to blink the eyes. DD was looking beautiful as usual, she is very beautifu mashallah.....Geet walked slowly to the Maan, reminds me the khurban hova party and pee loon.. The difference is she was in pishwaas and chodidaar...Last 2 times she was in saree.... By the time she reached Maan, he asked her why you were here? Samajhte hain Maan ji, aapke dil ki halat, uthal puthal si hojati hai Geet ko daikh kur, harmones bhi crazy hojate hain Uzmi ki tarah....Thank god to dadi, before they both would started something, she jumped and saved Geet...Pur un aankho ka kya, jo chah kur bhi usse daikhe bina na rehti hain....

dikha di andhere mein ek roshni ki kiran
abb sare gulistan ko taaron se tumhe sajana hoga

Dadi gave hint to Geet about Maan past, and also she accepted that cause of her Dev was out...She took promise from her to bring the smile of Maan....Loved Dadi & Geet scene, loved the smile on their faces...We all know that these 2 ladies have special place in Maan life, whom he showed his anger, attitude, and love.....

Maan to Geet:

Mudh mudh ke na daikh mudh mudh ke

Daadi and Geet did Aarti (so cute na, both lovely ladies together in one frame, maan ke dil ke aur screen ke bhi) Anyways Maan was stood in back row, and everytime Geet was looking behind, he was staring her with so much anger...it simply shows that now Maan will not gonna come ahead, Geet has to go behind him....Also his anger purely showed that when he hasn't allowed anyone in his life, he cant bear that person....Maan told Geet, knock karo, permission lo, aur jub ijazat mile toh phir aao..Aur yahan Geet Maan ki ijazat ke baghari hai, toh ghussa toh aayega na.....

Geet gave aarti to Maan, but on first place he denied, but when she was about to walk away, he holds the thali...It simply showed that he doesnt want her to go or walk away...Phir wohi baat Maan ki ijazat ke baghair tum aage bhi nahin badh sakti, tumhari zindagi ka hur faisla sirf main karounga.....He stopped her and put his hand over the flame, burned his palm....And wanted her to leave, but how she could left him like that.....Smart move by Geet that she dropped the thali..It simply showed sach ke baat dhamaka abb kiss sense mein yeh aap samjho, sub main hi batao kya?

Maan left the place, and Geet followed him...Yes now on he will walk away, and only Geet will follow him.....Pehle Maan tha Geet ke peeche, abb sahi Maaino mein Geet Hui Parayee....

Loved the Precap, cant wait till next week to see this whole dhamaka....

Jub dil mein ho aag, aur char so bhi ho aag, 
toh phir iss aag ko bujha do aag se yaar๐Ÿ˜‰

Dont wanna comment on Dev, Meera scene...my all sympathy with Meera.....I just wanna see Maan & NT face to face scene...Bohut banti hai siyani, ek baar Maan ke haath lage phir daikhna kaise aati hai yaad nani.....

Over all lovely episode 10/10....Kya kehan CV's ka kal ki chaap nahin chodte aaj pur, insaan sochta hi reh jaaye kal kya tha lolz.....Hats off CV's...Hum aap se pyaar kurte hain, aur aap hum se isi liye dil hum kholte hain, aur dhadkan sunte hain aap....Samjhe kuch?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
muniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii on pg1?

geet ka demotion .......muni ka promotion๐Ÿคฃ

amawas bani poornmasi maneet tere liye
phir bhi geet hai rani of jhansi
and maan bana tipu sultan.............

๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
HAPPY DIWALI TO MY IDIOT PHAMILY

Audience to Cvs

Kal hume logic dhoodne ke thak gaye

Reth main sui ke tarah

Aaj sab kyoon itna alag tha

Logic tha har paal haar jagah

Bikul dil todke chaukana unki ada hai

Aab kya kahe isliye isliye GSHP sabse juda hai

I liked I loved  today episode...and DD was looking so beautiful....mera dil kurbaan ho gaya uspe...MSK uspe se aakhen kaise hata paaya........Dadi finally told truth to Geet....and Maan is all angry..

I told you Nags Its very very difficult to get Justice in India....See our Devil queen is back...NT is back..with Dev too..So all....Parallel track lover's Dev is back for Meera and their paralle track..........Now if she has already proved that they were in Canada..Maan and Geet need to go back to Hosiyarpur to bring her back to Jail....OR wait 9 months for DNA test

SO CVs kept the twist alive....per yeh log baar baar. gadhi..front gear se reverse gear main kyoon dalte rahte hai..yeh smajh nahi aata...

But When they give 2  bad episode...that means third one will be totally mind boggling....unexpected ...episode....

SO with Friday logic is back in Geet hui sabse parayi......Geet iss back to with better brains....Dadi is back as sweet..pyaari Dadi....and MSK is all back...as Khadoos angry MSK>.....

Unexpected episode for Diwali.....SO  to all of you its Happy Diwali....

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing all the members of this page a very happy diwali.................................

For the first time i was happy about the fact that there was no continuity in two back to back episodes.
today's episode could easily have been the one after they meet at the indian paints.

each and everyone was in character and behaved exactly they should have after the heartbreaking separation.......................

dadi was worried--------------- geet was hurt and upset---------------maan was hurt and angry

ABOUT THE EPISODE

1. dadi--geet phone convo

We all have been worried about dadi's character these days, but the fact that she is throwing a diwali party at her place and doing a puja clearly indicates the fact that she has accepted the bitter truth about her family members and decided to move on in life--------------------this is a very healthy and positive sign......

She invited geet personally also indicates she would be a reason to bring them closer.

2. the party scene

very elegant and classy. no OTT decor.......... loved the ambiance-----------it was good to see adi-pinki back in the scene.........

The best part was when maan was looking all over for geet and took a 180 degrees turn   when dadi asked what was the matter----------------

dadi never mentioned geet and he started with " woh mere liye kuch nahi " and all that-----------again a very healthy sign that he is letting out his anger and frustration---------it will really help him to cool down

geet's  reaction was worth watching when she entered the party------------ she entered the khurana mansion for the first time after the disaster------------what could have been her home is alien to her now------------ she could have welcomed the guest as the mistress of the house, but now feels like an outsider totally------------there is fear, awkwardness and pain------

( pride and prejudice anyone---------- this is how eliza felt when she came to pemberley estate after refusing darcy's proposal.......... )

the angry young ma(a)n back in action-------------- he was hurt, he was angry, he was frustrated, but may be somewhere he was happy to see her------------ every emotion came out with those hurtful words----------" tum yahan kyun ayee ho? chali jao yahan se"

may be he was justified in his reaction------------ but call me old-fashioned-------------- i sincerely believe when someone comes to your house specially on such an occasion the person is your guest------------------ and somehow i could not identify with this behavior........... 

3. dadi-geet convo

we saw the actual dadi today-------- the only thing that matters to this woman is maan's happiness--------------- and she is not apologetic about it--------------she directly told geet that she wants maan to be happy and she is totally selfish in this regard-------dadi is the only lady who is a witness to maan's dark past---------------- so her being worried and requesting geet to clarify her problems with maan is fantastic............. i really liked dadi today.............

4. the aarti scene

dadi giving the thali to geet is an open acceptance in front of the whole world that she is on her way to become mrs.MSK.

this was the most touching scene-------------geet took the thali and immediately looked at maan---------------- to ask for permission--------------pleading him  from all the cells of her body to join her in that wonderful ritual..............i wish...............but of course  he is the zakhmi sher right now----------------may be next year with their child in tow 

then came the big one----------------- why is maan always hell bent on burning his hand??????

this scene was a role reversal of the unfateful cabin scene last friday------------

remember when geet persuaded maan " aap mujhse shaadi kyun karna chahte hain"
we all knew that she only wanted to hear---------" i want to marry you because i love you"

it was exactly the same here-----------------

maan khurana is an intelligent man--------------------he knows the thing that will hurt geet most if he hurt himself---------------- he places his hand on the flame and starts his emotional atyachar----------------

when he said  " tum chali kyun nahin gayi?---------the only thing he wanted to hear was " i wont go because this is my home------------because i belong to you.." 

i just loved geet here---------------- her whole self was burning seeing maan in pain---------she comes from a traditional background-------------puja ki thali etc. means a lot to her------------ but she even dropped that because she could not bear his pain --------- it signifies that she will let go of everything---however important they are if that causes pain to maan-------------------awesome

not for ionce i would like to consider it as an apsagun etc.---------------- kudos to the director who did not make a scene out of the dropped thali----------------yes everyone was upset and rightly so------------but no OTT reaction from anyone-------------bravo..

5. dev-meera scene

ok so dev and churailtara are out----------------- yes the release process was illogical but it is good they are out---------------it will give the story a new turn

in case of maan and geet, adversities have always brought them closer--------if churailtara is out she will be hell bent to harm geet----------------then we will have the real maan sher khurana----------------ego, hurt, anger will sublime like camphor......

6. last part

geet called him maan------------------- she is ready to talk------------------we will wait........

ABOUT THE PRECAP

the only thing we heard is--------------------" mujhe tumhare hone na hone se koi fark nahi parta------janti ho kyun?------------kyunki main tumse nafrat karta hoon"

it is a sincere request to all----------------------please dont speculate anything.........

speculation leads to prediction-------------prediction leads to expectation----------expectation mostly leads to disappointment

lets see what the cvs have in store for us....................

somrthing about geet today-----------------

geet handa is shown to be a woman of self respect----------------- but even if maan asked her to go away----------------she did not-----------------this shows her strength of character-----------------she is the one who will let go of the ego first and take the first step...............way to go girl ------------- true love really brings the best out of you...

something about maan today--------------------

maan singh khurana is a loner----------------he never displays his emotions to the world-------------he did today----------------he is letting out his anger and that will calm him down-------------again, true love brings the best out of you.......

overall, a great episode----------------

god bless..............

p.s. the last time maan said "i hate you " we had a proposal at the railway station................just wondering are we heading for the airport this time????----------------------let me know--------------i have contacts.........๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by manashi - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜ŠThere is a reason why they didnt show dadi clear all the misunderstandings ... they left ample scope for Maaneet to do the bit themselves ...

There is a reason why Dev is out of jail and so is NT... they have given Maan and Geet ample to handle them and punish them the right way....

There is a reason why Maan is bitter about Geet .... this will give Geet ample time to win over Maan...

There is a reason why the truth was hidden from Dadi as well... time will explain why ...

now the way i see it, Maan and Geet will talk, and Geet will learn Maan wasnt the one in the wrong, she was anyway a little convinced after her talk with dadi, she had melted, even without learning the entire truth ....
now when she learns the entire truth, she will work towards winning him back... 
Dadi already has hinted at Maan's past, which i think is about to re-enter, and make its presence felt at a time when things are just about to fall in place for maaneet...
What i am a little worried about, is, what if Geet see's Dev and Meera together, thinks the only support she had all these days also wasnt her support in real ...
another angle however is, without further tensions, what if Meera breaks the truth to Geet, about how NT had planned all this ... Geet is fully convinced ...

i could let the episode pass with the hope that Monday could be dhamaal!!!

Happy Diwali my lovely family !!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res,,, Thou I wonder if I ll come out of my LB mode today ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†