3 Idiots -maan ka abhimaan=geet k aansun

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

Considering that we are all idiots and we need some semblance for we have a pool of writers, analysts and observers, who contribute to increase, improve and help our understanding Geet the serial, characters, plot and other aspects and symbolism in the story. We have people who find elements like water, color and let's not forget inanimate objects like dupatta in their analysis.
So here is the tantra mala for those who don't understand so much Hindi it is a system well it is not idiot proof for it is for idiots..

Tantra

1.The first post is the TANTRA Mala

2.The second post is the Index & Spoilerz

3.The Third post is for the ROTA

4. Topic opener's post

4.    The first FOUR pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.

5.  Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.

6.   Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyze the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.

7.   We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

8.    The thread will be opened in a rota system and the list will be available on the thread as well.

9.  The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

10.  We have opened a Chat Club, And the current CC is
  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1521993

Please feel free to join this and discuss everything under the sun, moon, stars' anything related to the episode, doubts, different pov, should be done on the main thread let everyone get to know what you are thinking'

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Jes75 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index of analysis beyond pg 3....

(pm me the links , will put them up later )

By Aditi : 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1527586&PID=35643732&#35643732

Vinu's spoilers....

ROTA 

Week Starting 1st Nov

Monday ' Kulz

Tuesday ' Fahsaad

Wednesday ' Jes 75

Thursday ' Nandu

Friday ' Nargis

Week 8th Nov

Monday ' Imraana

Tuesday ' Sann

Wednesday ' Aditi

Thursday ' lily _k

Friday ' Rev

Week Starting 15th Nov

Monday ' Lvraaz

Tuesday ' Sigma

Wednesday ' Rushtrip

Thursday ' sksg

Friday - Anisha

Anyone wanting to open the thread please send pms to the founding members, RushTrip, Revv and Nargis

IDIOT Assignments:

Aamir Khan ...  Rancho  - Nargis
 Kareena Kapoor ...  Pia  - dolphinUSA (Dol)
 Madhavan ...  Farhan Qureshi  - RushTrip (Vrush)
 Sharman Joshi ...  Raju Rastogi  - MaaneetDD (Rev)
 Boman Irani ...  Viru Sahastrabudhhe  - Rickks (Viji)
 Omi Vaidya ...  Chatur Ramalingam aka 'Silencer'  - mysterygurl1427 (Shivani)
 Javed Jaffrey ...  Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad  - Yasu09
 Mona Singh ...  Mona  - blueangle13
 Rahul Kumar ...  Millimetre - MM  - SIGMA (Param)
 Ali Fazal ...  Joy  - NanditaSingh
 Dushyant Wagh ...  Centimetre - Neha
 Rajeev Ravindranathan ...  Lead Ragging Senior - pooja83
 Akhil Mishra ...  Librarian Dubey - Maneetforever (Amerra)
 3 IDIOT Audiance - aditi123_78 (Aditi)
Mona(Geet's) Unborn Baby - --sann-- (Nupur)
 Shoaib Ahmed ...  Chote - jamoshi2507 (Neha)
Meghna Bhatia ...  Raju's Wife  - pickle6586 (Soumya)
 Amardeep Jha ...  Raju's Mother - macho_muffin
Malvika Singh ...  Mona's Baby  - Star Struck- Anisha
 Chaitali Bose ...  Raju's Sister -LavZ
Vidhu vinod chopra aka VVC- Niha (honeydew)

The Open positions are:

Parikshat Sahni ...  Farhan's Father
 Jayant Kripalani ...  Campus Interview Panel Head
 Chandrashekhar ...  Airlines Ground Staff 2
 Dushyant Wagh ...  Centimetre
 Achyut Potdar ...  Machine Class Professor
 Atul Tiwari ...  Minister in Auditorium
 Arun Bali ...  Shamaldas Chanchad 
  Supriya Shukla ...  Matron in Hospital with Pia
  Farida Dadi ...  Farhan's Mother
 Omi ...  Chatur - pondicherry boy 
Pooja Goswami ...  Air Hostess
Harvinder Singh ...  Mr. Dhillon
 Nishi Singh ...  Maid at Pia's House
 Dinesh Kumar ...  Mona's Husband
 Aakash Dabhade ...  ICE Student 2
 Pitobash ...  Junior 1
 Rakesh Sharma ...  Minister at Shyamaldas' Funeral
 Michael Joseph ...  Exam Hall Professor
 Captain A.S. Duggal ...  Pilot
 Dr. Praful Kulkarni ...Doctor startled by scooter in hospital
 Sarvanna ...  College Security Guard
 Trilok Sadhwani ...  ICE Student 4
 R.S. Kodange ...  Doctor at Airport
 Mukund Bhatt ...  Raju's Father
 Tanveer Ahmed ...  Professor in Induction Motor Class
 Hitesh Tak ...  Ragging Senior 2
 Sitaram Sharma ...  Manager at Pia's Wedding
 Raghunathan ...  Professor in Corridor
 Vaidyanathan ...  Professor Vaidyanathan
 Rajendra Patwardhan ...  Govind
 Sanjay Sood ...  Peanut Vendor at Shimla
 Annapurna Kaul ...  Airlines Ground Staff
Pandit Prayag Raj ...  Panditji at Pia's Wedding
Dr. Kishor Patil ...  Doctor in Ambulance with Raju
 Dayal Sharma ...  Caretaker at Shyamaldas' House
 Shankar Sachdev ...  Ambulance Driver
 Dharmendra Bhurji ...  Airport Cab Driver
 Apul Jaisinghani ...  ICE Student 3
 Shailaja Dhar ...  Lady at Mona's Wedding
 Saurabh Agnihotri ...  Housekeeping Boy at Pia's Wedding
 Kumar Veer Singh ...  Waiter at Mona's Wedding
 Sonu ...  Library Clerk
 Dileep Desai ...  Priest at Joy's funeral

3IDIOT Index
(Last Several Threads we made as one Big Idiot Family)

3 IDIOTS: Dil Ne Suni....Dil Ki Pukaar

3 IDIOTS: Aa Rakh Le Humari Maan

3 IDIOTS: Do Dil Ek Jaan

3 IDIOTS: Mann k meet Maaneet-Mohabbat Zindabaad!

3 IDIOTS -Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho..Maahi Ve

3 Idiots - Bhabhi re Bhabhi...Geet ki devrani NT!!

3idiots--sach ka saath---duniya ki tha tha tha

3 IDIOTS----sach ki jeet___rocking maneet.

3 Idiots-Saat Fere Honge Abb Haath Mein Leke Haath

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1520913

3 Idiots - Parivaar Ya Pyaar, Maan ka Faisla

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1521885

3 Idiots ' Ekta ne Baazi Maari

3 idiots -pass rehke bhi hai doori 

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1525361

3 idiots -- Delhi ka mushtanda giving his kandha 

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1526493

Res ..

Wishing everyone a very Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year 
....will be back wid my take ...😊

Hey all ...i know i'm late but had to write something about the episode ....
Well Maan was just MAAN πŸ˜ƒ as always , him and tai chi , takes ur breath away ....😳and his mission as always is Geet .....and he just cant stay away from her ....the loving way he looks a her while she's asleep on the desk shows it all .....but he has to act tough and be firm with her ...its not his ego but his need for her to realise his true feeling for her and her to really trust him , need him is  driving him mad ...but i dont understand the need to fight for who is dependant on whom ...Arent they both dependant on one another ...they cant live without each other ...isnt that dependance ????
If Geet cant break the bond and kept the ring in the taveez it shows she doesnt want to be away from him , then why fight just to prove a silly point ...why not talk it all out with him ....now she knows Dev is back in jail whatever the reason may be , if Maan wants , he can get him out again and no one in the world could stop him ...he did get him out for 2 hours and that too the very next day ....the only reason he is not is coz he is siding the truth and with it Geet too , only Geet doesnt wanna see that ....how can she forget that when she went wid her complaint to the police they would nt even listen to her and only when Maan interwined  Bang the police arrested Dev and NT .... Socho Geet socho , just dont block out whats staring you in the face ..

I think that Dadi knows that Maan will never leave Geet and this just a phase between them that will pass and she's just happy to see him back to normal ....otherwise she wouldnt call Geet his mangetar , well she almost did ...she knows that what Dev did was wrong and the situation they all stuck in is not Geet's fault .....after all she just wants Maan to be happy and she knows that his happiness lies in Geet...so i dont think she will oppose Geet in any way .....

He hasnt bought this co. to harass you , he just doesnt want you to go through trouble ,
Whether she likes it or not , knows it or not Geet still depends on him , that is proven by the magarmachh ke aansun dialogue ...woh bhi idea toh Geet ko Maan se mila ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ  Geet got the file and that bit was totally hilarious ...the way Maan keeps watching over her ...he's got her where he wanted her always, in his sight and she doesnt even realise it.....love your wits Maan Singh Khurana ,...

Over all the episode was good and really like the clash between them but i dont want the cvs to drag this for long , in this process they are hurting each other even more...Maan nt finding the ring in her finger and that hurt look so tore at my heart and mind ...
The taveez and the ring need to be in their rightful places and that too fast ..
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ah..ha..me on page 1 national news..

happy Diwali people...

pyar hai ya bagawat
takraar hai ya himaakat

itna bhi koi badal jaata hai kya
khair khabar toh na poochi
aise koi coffee maangta hai kya

kya tumhein aur koi kaam nahi hai
jo peeche peeche phirte ho dum jaise koi

jeet ya haar isska toh pata nahi
parchayee bankar rahoo itni kamzor nahi

jab jung chid gayee hai toh aakhri dum tak..nibhayenge
jab pyar kiya hai tumse toh sitam bhi sehte jaayenge

Bagawat nahi shikayat hai ye
himaakat nahi dil ki aah hai ye

Badla gar hota toh saath na deta
phigal jaaon toh pyar ka sabak kaise deta

saaya hoon mein tera ; parchayee tum nahi
kisi bhi musibat ka mein samna karoonga tum nahi

jeet na haar ki chah hai mujhe sirf tum aa jao bahonmein
kaamzor kabhi tum na ho; gila nahi mujhe sakhti jatane mein

pyar ki is jung mein jeetna tumhein na mujhe hain
pyar ki hogi jeet gar tum aur mein nahi sirf hum hain

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

finally edited....

agree with Pari......."Taming of the Shrew" continues ....

Dadi.....
loved the fact that like last episode here she dint mean to say 'move on' but don't 'move away' ...don't close yourself from 'us' to Maan.....
Dadi dear since you have always been the one to bring them two together in crisis like this i wish u could step in.....plz do

Paint Boys & cute Romeo....
what an factory...! phew
Romeo ji..aka Benji ..sorry but me seeing glimpse of Benjie only in you ....
their you escaped Mayank ki solid maar but baby here your are dealing with the 'khunkar sher' ......it wont be easy so pull up your socks
& Maan kai samnai Geet sai dus feet ki durri maintain karo..or else all i'll have to say is 'rest in peace'

Meera.....
God! thank you CVs for bringing one sane ...normal & level headed girl into picture ..... brain & heart are both functional & at right places
she thinks and then speaks .....and speaks only what she feels for..not blabbers it out ..my respect for you is growing in tons girl...
thanks for letting go of supporting Dev but ek visit toh banta hai yaar .....plz

Geet....
paas ...but have to add one thing ... yesterday while you dropped your 'magarmach kai aansu' my bro made one small comment..'do the girls get their way always this way..are they meaning THIS'
i felt it an 'chalak-chatur' & cheap act...C..C...C .....!!!!!!

Maan......
 lately i came across these few lines from a song
'in the modern world, everyone knows the price of almost everything,
but few the value of anything.
many value the valueless, but do not price the priceless'

Now i really understand the meaning of it.......................wish your lady love did..though a day before walking out on you she claimed to Dadi otherwise

so start with like always ...i love u...& reasons to fall for you again today ...
like yesterday the theme was promises he made & kept....today i felt Dadi's words about his stand true...
'Maan sach kai saath hii hota hai'...............& today was truth time

1> 'Vaade todna tumhari poorani adat hai'.....
now what an beginning ....... she made numerous promises to Him, with Him & to herself about Him &  their relationship ...& none of them were kept till date
well sure Cvs are make Maan follow the 'Pran jaye par Vachan na jaye' mode ...he has not broken a single promise he made to her & Himself till date...
if u think otherwise...to bad

2>she said...'Main yahin hu aapkai paas' ....
again she read the man wrong ...now i have lost the count so i'll say 'like always' ,
for Maan its not 'paas' that matters but 'saath' small words... at times used as synonyms but
make heaven & hell difference in their true meaning ............

3>'Woh jail wapas merai wajah sai gaya' .....
most hilarious dialogue of the day for me...since i'm not allowed to rolf i resorted to gulp down a full glass of water so that i don't start laughing lodly & distrupt
all who were watching it along with me......
truth check time ....is she so DUMB plz don't call it naive ....
-the police who were not ready to hear her ...but only arrested Dev coz it was Maan who had complained
-she has no proof to voice her charges but DNA that too can only prove that the child in her womb is Dev's and nothing else...no other thing....but its Maan's status as
witness to her hardship that actually formed the case in the first place
-And only Maan's statement can actually keep Dev in jail & only Maan has means to scrap out other proves ...
yet she is so Dumb to think that coz she dint marry Maan & Maan's so called designs / plans got hampered so Dev is in jail....issshhh! she has lost her brain or what
...why would Maan send Dev to jail & let such circumstances of denting the family name & pride arise if he had intentions to save Dev.....hunn!
doesn't she know that she could never have him behind bar if Maan dint support her......God!

4>'Zindagi ko maksad ki zarurat hai, ...Maan Singh Khurana ki Ek hi maksad hai..Geet Handa'
u know my favorite most Mayur moment has been during the marriage track the Ektara number.....Mayank standing outside the building to catch glimpse of Nupur ..
when she comes out ..in 'ishaara' he tells her he will always be with her...& pleads her to wipe her tears as he cannot reach her now to wipe them & he cannot tolerate
seeing them........heres the link do see if you are not MJHT viewer & missed it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH2YKGJfIxI
i felt same happy sorrows mist my eyes the moment Maan said it.................only truth of his whole being   'Geet' ..His love ..His Life .....he is not here to do 'jung ' something she
voiced in scene before this...he is here to make her realise that like His only destination is she...He is her destination too ...

5>'Jisai CEO aur secretary kai beech faraq na pata ho ..usai aap kya kehna chahaingai'
truth check time girl...do you know your qualifications...hmm! & a person who had no idea about what a secretary does in a first place voicing out the non-duties of CEO
as they say 'shobha nahi deta' as Maan said 'char file ratnai sai koi CEO nahi banjata aye toh class 2 ka bacha bhi janta hai '
...... no employee calls names to her boss ..be it infront of him or when with other employees ...'is kai barai main kya kehna chahogi'
i've a list ..but no mood to go on as it will only make me hate you more .....

6>'haar kam ki tarah tumhai ess kam main mere madad ki zarurat toh padegi' .....
till date it has been once that Maan coz of his trust in her had asked for her help.....that too coz he knew she wanted to hear it..wanted him to say he needed her help
...so weird then we thought it romantic but now when Maan says same it is blamed as is his ego...lolzzzzzz
direct or indirect...be it his physical support or his words as inspiration....in truth they are her only strength..oh if u count her tears as her strength plz minus Maan from the list then
it will be insult to the man that he is....

7>'aye toh waqt batayega kisko kis ki zarurat padegi' ....
the biggest truth ......

8>'aap sab ko mere help karne padegi'.....
she needs not help of one man but to balance it, all these men who she was pleading for 'madad' can never make up....another truth

9>'Chanakya niti humarai saath khel nai ki kosish'...
Pandey ji.....great bilkul sach kaha aap nai.....

10>'.....jeet nai kai liye main kya karu' ..
the answer was reflecting in the mirror infront of her....admit the truth lady

11>'...sochnai sai jada rona pasand hai..(bolna bhi )'
another truth ....rather to date back the first truth or LESSON he ever taught her was ...'aansu sai koi hal nahi milta ..unsai dimaag kaam karna bandh hojata hai'
and what a better or worse example than Geet herself

12>'Aab maine rumal ganda karna chod diya hai'........
sure you were hurt lady as many of my romantic hearted friend....but for me it was the second best moment of this week first being when he dint let her touch Him...
'tum mujhai dekho gi mujh tak pahuch nahi paogi'.... this Man it true to his words my lady ......
what did you expect you Pushed him..Walked out on Him & he will wipe your tears.....You Wish!
you treated him as dirt ....now Maan has turned into a Mirror ..that will show you , your True worth...make you face all the the pain that you made him go through owing to your ego .
your false pride....
what you are hating now is not Maan...but the reflection that you see...reflection of your deeds
he did not intend to touch your hand...he placed it next to yours not touching yours yet you moved your hand & you still anticipated his touch......haaa!

13>'bolti kyun nahi ho Geet tumhai mere madad ki zarurat hai'..........
why me even a kid can say what he means here.....'say you need me coz i never deny i need you in my life'
she needs him not yet in truth isn't it quit opposite be it as an reflex or habit ...she reaches out to him physically or mentally for support......
here holding on to his waistcoat is but a small example of it ...list if you want i sure can come up with it

14>'Tumharai paas in aansuo kai seeva kuch aur nahi'.....
unknowingly she ripped off the taveez off him ....she lost him.....
knowingly she took out the ring that once she refused to remove coz of her faith in their love.....she lost that love too
so what remains but tears only in her life .....
some may say Oh! she took out the ring but she has it with her.....is it same my dears
din't we go on to compare the ring & taveez as important as the 'mangalsutra' that binds two people in a sacred bond...Maan's reaction when the taveez was ripped off & now the ring
not being there shows what it truly meant ..means to him....the pain in his eyes speaks volumes that made even her look down & shed her only companion...her tears

15>'Magarmach kai aasuon ka aasar'....
again Maan's words came true ..though not infront of him...but she really proved that she can drop fake tears to get her way...Bravo Lady!

to end with...to all those who are keeping a scorecard as to who wins..friends i just read that what she did & he doing is justified coz 'everything is fair in love & war'
my question is it love or war here then..coz in war we do 'anything & everything' to beat the one we competing with...
but in love we lose  'anything & everything' we have to Win the one .....
so what is this then...coz Maan is giving his everything to win this one person.....
so what is it ......Ahh! i forgot  she too called it 'jung' so its jung from her end......not Love...

love
Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliant Brilliant episode πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ek complete entertainer tab banthi hai when humour,romance,melodrama,action etc are used in the right proportions Just Like Today's Episode......

Agar Kisi Ne Nahi Dekha Hai....toh Baagho....You dont want to Miss this oneπŸ˜‰

Babaji-Hans Hans Ke Pagal Ho GayiπŸ˜†

Pehle Daadi Ki Hoo Ha🀣
Aur Phir Geet ki Melodrama
🀣

The Taveez was Her Symbol of Love to Him with which she binded him to her Life forever....

The Ring was his Symbol of love to her with which he binded her to life forever....

Geet places the Ring in the Taveez...She keeps them together.....She says this symbol
(The Ring) which binds me to you and i have could not take this off.....Which shows that he is Still important to her in her Life....But not on the basis what he has said....That is she needs his Love...but not his support and his help.

Maan Has EGO issues and his Ego is Hurt big time
Today's episode was the best example that Geet has hurt Maan's Ego big time and he is hell bent on Proving her wrong in the fact that she needs him, she can survive without his help.

Love Viji😊

Anything more will be added later
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res

happy diwali
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

FINALLY.....Edited...

Episode was a fab oneπŸ‘πŸ‘..mixed wid correct quantity of drama,humor,emotions and action.....lykd it totally....njoyed seeing such a lighter episod after so many intense action packed episodz.....

Geet is not ready to give in...she is here to fight it through and show him she doesnt need his support.....Myra asks her to leave bt she is Miss Geet Handa...Maans soulmate..his perfect better half...hw can she give up??its war den she is ready fr it...

as onz Maan said  - "Thum har uss 18 saal ki ladki se alag ho...thumhare jaise himmath vali ladki maine aaj thak nahi dheki"...its her dis himmath dat made him fall fr her head ovr heelz....n dat is wat wil mak him fall fr her all over again😊....even aftr goin thru so much...ven a normal 18 yr old wd hav given up hope..here we have Geet who is fighting thru it all......swimming across da current....neva givin up even if it means fighting da one she loves da most....its easy to fight ur enemy bt it takes a lot of effort to fight against da ones u love.....even Arjun in Mahabharath needed a Krishna to uplift his will to fight against his family.....bt here she is doin dis all alone n my heart goes out to her....

Way to go girl!!! Lage Raho....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maan bck to his Hoo - HaπŸ˜† lyk Daadi put it.....before he did his hoo-ha to remov her thoughts frm him....nw he is doin it to remind himslf everythin she did to him.....da situation has changed bt one thing dat remains same is dat den n nw Maans thoughts ver n are filled wid Geet.....

Maan - da man wid  a mission - Geet Handa!!!😊...he is goin to torture her....mak her realise dat she cant do nythin widot his support....well in dis process u vil also learn Maan,what place she has in ur lyf n wat does Geet mean to u.....

Geet understands Maan alot...okie befr u guys throw tomatos at me.....wat i mean is dat she noes what exactly her boss wil do onz he cums to da office....she is ready fr him n his questn....isnt she smart?? Maan is surprised and can i say impressed bt ofcorz he is MSK...wnt shw it out....so he gets bck to his Khadoos avathar widin a few sec....

bt my doubt is  - Was it really da Taveez?😲it dnt luk lyk it πŸ˜•.....bt i think dey intended to shw it as da taveez....so i accept it as da taveez...πŸ˜›

Taveez - she gave him as a tokn of her love.....held him tied to her...

Ring  - he gave her as a tokn of his love....held her bound to him....

she has kept both together....wat i felt is dat even though its rightful owners r nt togther...der symbols of love are togther....even though Maaneet are separated...der Love is intact and still togther....ithne door hoke bhi woh ek doosre ke kareeb hai....des two will alwaz bind dem to one anothr.....

Maan Singh Khurana will now in da cumin episodes realiz what Geet Handa means fr him...he wil realiz wat is da emotion called jealously(v got a glimpse of dis in Manali seq n yest ven Romeo was flirtin wid Geet...he is all set to fall fr his love all ovr again....

Geet Handa on da odr hand will learn to stand on her own legs widot da support of Maan...he is wid her bt nt to hold her alwaz bt to gv her da strength to move forward....she vil learn dat she cnt stay away frm him and dat he is da only one whom she can trust...she vil learn to trust Maan blindly and wil prove to b his support system ven his past is unleashd....

Geets pain especially ven he said he doent want to dirty his HC......

Maans pain ven he saw she had removd da engagmnt ring....

Des two ver shwcasd well by Guru n DD....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Da dialog i luvd....

Geet - "Main kahin nahi jaa rahi hu...yahi hu aapke paas..."😳😳

Geet - " DDD hai woh..Double Dusht Danav"🀣🀣

So over all a wonderful episodπŸ‘.....hopin fr a bigger n fab episod.....

All izz well...

Me signin off....

Loads of Luv πŸ€—....

Lavz....

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Din me yaad usko ek baar nahi 100 baar karte the
ye jante hue ki uski yaad hi aayegi phir bhi intezar karte the
par jab us bekadar garoori se hi chot khai hamne tab hosh aya ke
hum to kisi pathar se pyar karte the'''''