-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Na jao saiiyaan churra ke baiyaan..
kasam tumhari mein ro padoongi...
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaj Geet ne meri NAAK rak li😆 yaar!   I am proud of her.   She is a sweetheart. It is no wonder MSK is head over heels in love with her! Back to office nok jkoks unless NT plays her card.  I am just happy that Maan didn't leave her so I am willing to tolerate the Sasha's, the Dev's & the NT's!
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
geeet my darling.....when will u learn to read those eyes....that can only learn to love u...when will u learn to read those eyes that only thrive to see u and only u......when will you understand the eyes of the man who has loved you sooooo deeply....unconditionally.....selflessly??? whose eyes can read everything that you do not express.....how can u not read those eyes even yet?

that he did not sell the company because of that slap!!!!!!!!!!

I guess when she heard the news, she thought it is Maan's answer to her Q.  He is the one who told her that she will get her ans back in an hour .

Yaar, itna agar ankhein pad sakta toh yeh MU hota hi nahin😆
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From saying 'Mein Aapse shaadi Nahi Karoongi........Kyu Dhoka diya Mujhe aapne......Mujhe aapki Koi Baat Nahi Sunni................Yeh shaadi Un Ehsaanon Ke Keemath Hai.................Mujhe rokne Ki Koshish Bhi Math Kijiye. Jaanedijiye Mujhe...........Mein Dev Ko Maaph Nahi Karoongi aur isme mujhe ksisi ki saath ki jaroorat nahi hai' on the black Friday

to thinking 'Sapna to ek Din Toot-thehi hai. Kyu gujari hui bathon ke baare me soch rahi hu mei. Udhaarme mile hue khushiya thi jo waqt ke saath chalegayi' last week Monday

to saying 'Bas Kehdene Se Rishtha toot Nahi Jaatha.' this Monday

to finally saying 'Mein azaadi chahthi hu ya nahi Ek bar mujhse poochna chahiye tha. Haan. Mujhe Farak Padtha hain. Lekin yeh tho kabhi sawaal tha hi nahi. Sawal Tho Yeh tha Ki Kya Mein Aap Ke Madad Ke Bina Apne Pairon Pe Khadi Ho Paavungi Ya Nahi' today, what an eventful journey and transformation it has been for Geet. This is just the beginning. Transformation of her thoughts regarding Maan will be complete, and she will be restored to her pre-MU loving self only after her misunderstanding gets totally cleared. He still has to regain that respect that he lost in her eyes on the black Friday.

One thing is definitely lucid. She has adopted to think and behave like Maan unconsciously; all the way from saying 'Bas Ek Aur Shabdh Nahi' last week Monday to 'Chip Bilkul chup' yesterday to 'Dargaye' dialog of today. At every stage, she has displayed how much she has learned from Maan to deal with life. From the days of being a stranger to the days of being an ardent lover, he has given her the strength to be able to live, to face the troubles of her life and emerge a winner on her own without his help. There can be no better proof for this than her victory today in stopping him from completely leaving her, and what better proof can be there than this to justify what he said at the very end, "Tum Meri Madad Ke Bina Jeet Bhi Nahi Sakthi".
Edited by sksg - 13 years ago

geeet my darling.....when will u learn to read those eyes....that can only learn to love u...when will u learn to read those eyes that only thrive to see u and only u......when will you understand the eyes of the man who has loved you sooooo deeply....unconditionally.....selflessly??? whose eyes can read everything that you do not express.....how can u not read those eyes even yet?

Patel...kal wali galati phir se aaj mat kariyo....😊

Just because MSK can read her eyes does not mean she has to learn how to read his. This is talent that not everyone has. Geez...will you leave her alone! At least give her the credit that she stopped him from leaving in her own way.  😡

You know naa Patel...😉
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shivi......🤗
told you i 'll be myself..........😊
she read his eyes.....tried atleast & it put the fear in her mind that she wont get to see them again...
but i'm still waiting ..... for her to recollect all the expressions..unsaid emotions that those eyes reflected for her to read...
that D-day........Friday.
untill she does that.. correct her mistakes she can NEVER WIN......

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Patel...kal wali galati phir se aaj mat kariyo....😊

Just because MSK can read her eyes does not mean she has to learn how to read his. This is talent that not everyone has. Geez...will you leave her alone! At least give her the credit that she stopped him from leaving in her own way.  😡

You know naa Patel...😉

dol dol...my sweet dol....u know me so well😆
but i wrote this cause for the first time i wrote something poemish.....😉
i was on a roll.....don't kill the vibe!!!😡😆

and today I LOVED GEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛
she did what maan did to get her back in the office after the sari fiasco......

and so to get him back she used the same technique 😉

Silentsoul thumbnail

100% agree

Gabbr she don't have ability to read eyes…if she had….crisis tak cheejhe paoochti hee nahi…na usne bahutpehle padh liya hota…..usse har cheejh ka jawab vocal words main chaiye hota hai…main eek sher likha tha maan pe nags ke liye…yahan post ker rahi hoon

Iss baat ka shikva nahi....humko ker diya rusva iss jahan main
iss baat ka shikva nahi ....ek pal main bhula diye saare vaade..
Gum hai to iss cheez ka...meri aakhien karti rahi bayaan
aur vo mere lavzon main jawab dhoodhte rahe...

dol dol...my sweet dol....u know me so well😆
but i wrote this cause for the first time i wrote something poemish.....😉
i was on a roll.....don't kill the vibe!!!😡😆

and today I LOVED GEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛
she did what maan did to get her back in the office after the sari fiasco......

and so to get him back she used the same technique 😉

Oh no worries...we understand each other well shishter😉
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shivu...i think she did read the EYES...and she read them right today!!   And he did SELL the factory because of that SLAP....because that slap was the mirror that allowed him to see the animal that he was becoming...drowning in his rage.   He didn't like the reflection, hence he made a change to himself....his demeanor...his words...his actions....and his sacrifice.  By selling the company, he is punishing himself for his crimes to her....by separating himself from the one thing (Geet, her love, her presence, her smile, etc..) he CRAVES so badly!!

She read all of this in his eyes today, and hence she ke woh AAJ phir apni UNGLI tedi karegy...anything to keep him close to her, attached to her love, and keep him from the pain he would otherwise be in being away from her, and she from him!!!

All is FAIR in LOVE and WAR...right!!