waiting for arman parts........
thnx 4 d pm dear......

luv
jannat

iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 4

A beautiful day in Miami, Florida'. The sun is shining the waves a crashing on the shore and everything is just so peaceful'.. but not so peaceful in the Malik mansion'

The house:

Everyone is run from here to there decorating the whole house'.there was not a single person doing nothing'.everyone was busy with one thing or the other' a man in a white shirt with black dress pants was ran from one place to another telling everyone what to do and what not to'.

"Put the vase in that corner of the living room'hey! arrange the flowers in the correct order'. I want everything clean and shining'" he told everyone'.

Then he looks around trying to find someone but he couldn't find that someone'. "Madison" he called his loyal and most trustworthy house keeper and cooker of the house' an old woman appeared in her mid 50's "sir you called'" she said in a scared voice' "Madison' have you seen your madam anywhere'" he asked getting tired of doing all the work, while his family was nowhere to be found' "Yes sir, I did see her, she went upstairs to wake up the boys'" she said in a low voice wishing he didn't her' "WHAT'.they are still sleeping'omg' don't they know that the party is tonight and not tomorrow and those boys are still sleeping'"he said in an angry tone' "Relax sweetheart they are awake and will come down in a little while'" said a woman descending the stairs'

"Thank god Prerna you woke them up'.Varna I would have went to the room and throw cold water on both of them to wake them up'" said the man' "Relax Risheb they are up'aur wo mar baita hai'don't you dare do anything to them or say anything to them'" said' "Yeh yeh yeh' wo mar be baita'aur maira be pur ra haq hai un pay cheekhna ka'" said Risheb' "Ok baba'now we have to finish everything because they are coming downstairs in about a half an hour and then they will leave'" she said' "Ok you take care of the food the decorating is almost done'" he said and left'. "Madam thank god you came or I would have been eaten alive by him'" Madison said as she was thanking god and her'. "Don't worry' he is just exited because Armaan is come back home after 5 years'" Prenra said while also showing her excitement for the returning home of the son' "While madam who isn't excited Armaan is the apple of the eye for everyone in this house'" Madison replied' "Yeah the party is for him...he has done top in the university of Cambridge'one of the best universities in the world' now he will come and take care of the business with his father" '" yes madam we all are very proud of him'" said Madison thanking god for giving such a nice son as Armaan "now we should go to the kitchen and make his favorite food before he comes'" saying that they both head to the kitchen'

UPSTAIRS IN THE MANSION'.

Rohan's room: http://www.eroomservice.com/files/d_5708.jpg 

Arjun's room: http://budy17.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/modern-bedroom-sets-31.jpg

A boy sleeping in his bed and its 11:00a.m'. Another boy comes in for the joining door of the room'

"O boy what have I done to get him as my twin'he is a total opposite of me'wait come to think of it twins are support to be opposite '."Arjun said to himself'"ok so how do I wake him up'" he was in deep though when his eyes landed on the jug of water on the side table' looking at the jug and the at his twin he grinned and moved to pick up the jug but before he could SPLASH'.. "ROHAN" he screamed at the top of his lungs' "What! Arjun baby you know it's a twin thing'.I could tell what you are think about in my sleep and I knew what was happening in your mind so I was prepared'" Rohan said while laughing his head off' "Rohan you're dead meat" Arjun said after wiping the water off his face'. Rohan ran in the Arjun's bedroom and shouted through the door "Is that a way to talk to your elder brother" Rohan said as he walked around in Arjun's room' "Hey dude by the way when are you get you floor changed'" Arjun look for a shirt to wear in Rohan's draw and answered'. "First of all you are just 5 minutes older so that does really make a difference and secondly I'm not because mom chose the room color and everything so I like it'."

"Fine whatever you done changing" he asked "yeah'oh and hurry up bro's flight land at one and now its 12:00'" Arjun said while open the door to his room' "Ok I'll coming downstairs in a half an hour'" Rohan said while picking up the towel and going to the bathroom' "You know I thought girl take a long time to get ready but you just proved me wrong'" Arjun chuckled' "Whatever" said Rohan'

The bathroom: http://www.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/modern-bathroom-design-2.jpg

DOWNSTARIS IN THE KITCHEN

Kitchen: http://www.kentkitchendesign.co.uk/images/kent_kitchen_design_1.jpg

Prerna and Madison were making food and talking about the old memories when the kids were little'.Arjun walks in wearing a navy blue A&F t-shirt and light blue skinny jeans looking cute and adorable'takes an apple from the fright' "Hey mom'" he said and goes and kissing her cheek' "Hey Madi" and repeat his act' "So mom whatz cooking' bhai ka liye something special..." he asked while eating his apple' "Of course sweetheart tum hara bhai ka liye'now hurry up and leave for the airport before he comes out and finds no one there'" Prerna said' "Mom relax we will be not time to pick up his luggage cause you know he won't meet me or Rohan before he see his beautiful, gorgeous, studding, superb, hot and sexy mom'" Arjun said with a big smile playing on his lips' "Badmash'.have you ever seen someone calling their mom hot and sexy'you will surly get a slap from me today'now serious leave before your late at the airport'" Prerna yelled' "Mom everyone says that there mom is this and she is that so you should be happy at least we think you look hot and sexy in the saris' that you wear'" he said while leaving' "By the way thank beta for the compliments'" she said'. "Yeh yeh yeh '.right now you are be so sweet and caring to me but wait jab bhai will come you we forget that I exist'" he said pretending to be sad' "You will never change will you'?" Prerna said while giving a sweet smile to him' "No...Not really'" he answered back will a smile'. "Ok now go and is your brother down yet'."she asked' "Yes mom I am'" Rohan said coming in the kitchen with a white v-neck shirt with light blue jeans that are ripped near the knee'. "Morning hogi'." said Prerna' "Yeah mom hogi morning now if you don't mind then can we go to the airport we are late'oh yeah I'm going to have my breakfast when bhai comes it will be more of a brunch'" said Rohan' "Yes I know'.you all will eat together'." Prerna said' "Ok bye mom'." they say together and leave' they both go in their own car and have a small race saying who will reach the airport first'

Arjun's car: http://www.cartype.com/pics/4001/full/bmw_m1_fs2.jpg

Rohan's car: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wSUG_ibJWC4/SzOwFQKyAaI/AAAAAAAABh4/BYGgHGnwOGY/s400/2010-Ford-GT90-Super-Sport-Car-Concept-1.jpg

AT THE AIRPORT

A boy got off the plane'. look handsome in white buttoned shirt with top two buttons open show his well built body tone and his sleeves folded to his elbow and wear a black colored pant' he comes out' "Sir' I hope you had a great flight and hope to see you again'" said the air hostess "yes I did and I hope to see you again as while'" he said while giving a big smile flashing his dimples and winked at the air hostess' the air hostess blushed and waved bye to him'. "God it never gets old I always got my charm working on women'" he said to himself'. as he walked to exit the airport there was a group girls looking at him and smiling'he smile back and winks at them they giggled away'. he walks out of Miami International Airport'. "It's good to be back home after so many year"'."now should I call or are they coming'." He was talking to himself as he walk to the parking lot'.there was a lot of noise coming'. He went to see what had happen' while reaching there he saw two boys fight over something and a lot of people gather around them' he look up at the sky and said to himself' "O god why me'" then he looked at the boys and walked over to the' Arjun said "you're a sore loser that why you're fighting'"' Rohan said "no I won fair and square'"

Arjun said "no you didn't..."

Rohan said "yes I did"

Arjun said "no ways I won'"

Rohan said "no I did..."

Arjun said "no I did"

Rohan said "no"

Arjun said "yes"

Armaan watching this cat and mouse fight was going to stop them cause more and more people come to see what was going on'

"How about another race but this time I will be included and will tell who won and who lost'" Armaan said' "If you people don't want to race then it ok with me I will find someone else'" he added'. The boys look at each other and them had grins on their face and looked at Armaan' Rohan said as walked forward' "Sure we would love to race you but there is a problem where is your car'." Saying he turns to Arjun and signal him to say something but before they could say anything someone came from behind Armaan and says "Armaan sir'" he was their driver' "Yes" he replied in a soft tone' "Sir welcome back and we brought your car as you asked'" he told him' Armaan looked at the boys while Rohan and Arjun look at him in a confused way' "Thanks" he said to the driver as he left and then he looked at his brothers "Shell we start or you are too scared to even try'" he asked while grinning' Rohan and Arjun looked at each other and smiled' "Sure after you" said Rohan' they all go to their cars begin the race'.they all were in a tie went Armaan deiced to take a turn off the highway and he took the short cut home'while Rohan and Arjun were stuck in traffic'.

Armaan's car: http://photocarsonline.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/bugatti.jpg

AI THE MALIK MANSION:

Armaan reaches home and looks around the front of the house'.he says to himself "nothing changed'.man its feels so good to be back home'..so mom must be in the kitchen so better be careful not to run into anyone before I meet her'." Saying all this to himself he went to the backdoor where the kitchen is and goes in'

Prerna on the other hand was cooking aloo ka paratha for Armaan'.she was busy cooking and she didn't notice Armaan enter the kitchen she thought it was Madison or someone else'. "Madison' Are they here yet?" she asked'. Armaan watching her cook his favorite food and asking about his arrival he smiled to himself and goes and hugs her from the back'. "I don't know if they are here or not but I sure am here'." He says while kissing her cheek from the back'.Prerna smiles and turns around and see her son standing in front of her after 5 years'she was looking at himself for a long time with so much emotions and Armaan smiles and says' "Mom...Are you going to give me a hug or stand here and look at me the whole day?"' Prerna smiles and hugs himself' "Awww'mom I missed you so much'" he says' "I missed you too'." She says while sobbing'"now promise me that you are not going to left me ever again'" Armaan smile and looks at her' "First of all mom please stop crying'you know I hate tears'secondly that promise depend on your beloved husband if he want he could sent me away again'." "I won't let you go so there is no need to worry'" she said'. "I know mom and I don't want to go'." He says while hugging here again' "I will tell my beloved husband to not make me live far away from my beloved son'ok" she said' "I think that's fair after all everyone missed him bad'" a voice came from behind them at the kitchen entrance'. Armaan and Prerna turned around to see who it is'. "Dad" Armaan said' "Yeah its dad if you are done meeting your mom then there are many other people in this house that want to meet you'" he said in a serious tone'. "Mom'do you smell something burning'" Armaan said while sniffing his nose' "What'omg'mere paratha jal gaye'" Prerna said while going back to making parathas'. "Mom I didn't mean your parathas'I mean that someone is jealous of our love'. You know the mother and son love'" Armaan said while smiling to himself looking at Risheb' "I think I came in the wrong time'you two carry on with your mother and son moment'." Risheb said' Prerna gave and strict look at Armaan'. "Dad I'm joking you know me na 'don't worry I missed you more then you missed me'" he said while going up to Risheb and hugging him a tight hug'. "I missed you too beta'" Risheb said while hugging his dad'. "And please tell your mom not to worry'.I will make sure that you don't go anywhere now'." He added'. "See mom he not that bad I don't know why you complaint about him to me'" Armaan said' "What' your mom complaint about me to you'" Risheb said totally surprised'. "Badmash' when did I complaint" she said while pulling his ear' "Oww'mom it hurts please stop..." Armaan making faces' "Good that mean it works'" she said back' "Ok ok' no more masti'" he said back' "You people are going masti without me how can that happen'" Rohan said as he came in the kitchen with Arjun by his side' "Sorry dude but your late and you both lost the race'." Armaan said'. "What race?" asking Risheb and Prerna'. "Well you know the old time thing' the car race'" said Arjun' "Great I knew my boy will win the race after beta to mere hai'." said Risheb' "Yeah'ok whatever dad now bhai ek hug to banta hai'" Arjun said' Armaan goes and have a big brother hug with Armaan in the middle and Arjun and Rohan on the side' "Man bro I missed so much'I'm glad your back'." Rohan said' "I'm happy to be back with my family'" Armaan replied' "Ok'now Armaan go and get fresh then come back and eat something'." Prerna said while watch her boy with happiness in her eye'.

After they break the hug then Armaan goes to his room

Armaan's room: http://besthomegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/contemporary-bedroom-furniture-set-10.jpg

When he enters the room he sees Madison coming out' "Hey beautiful' miss me much'" he said while going to hug her'. "Armaan is so good to see you again'" she said while hugging him' "I know everyone is saying the same thing ever since I come'." "While it really is'I put your clothes n the bed and straighten the room for you'" she said show him the room' "I could see that'." He said with a big smile on his faced and he added "it the same nothing changed" "this is because no one dares to change your room without your permission' now you change, I will see you in the dining room'" she was at the door when Armaan called her and said' "Thanks and you know something it really is nice to be back home after a long time'" she replied by smiling and saying' "I glad you feel good'"'Madison left and Armaan looked around his room see the picture that he had put up himself'. He took a shower and when to the dining room to eat cause he was mad hungry'.

He reaches there and sees that his brothers have just started eating and he also so starts eating'.they were talking about what was going on in each of their lives'. Rohan told Armaan how many girlfriends he had for 5 years and what he does daily' Arjun was talking about he was always the only that got beaten up after Rohan dumps a girl'.Armaan telling them about how his live was in Cambridge'.while talking Armaan phone started to ring and a small smile came to his face after seeing the number'.he hurry picks up the phone'.Arjun and Rohan look at each other and start to grin at each other looking at Armaan answering the phone'

"Hello"'.

"Yeah' I'm back'"'..

"Even me'I'm glad I came back'" '.the caller said something and Armaan blushed and Rohan and Arjun started saying "oooooohoooo"

"STUP UP" Armaan said to all even the person on the phone'

"Dude I call you later'.yeah I will try to come but if I can't you do come to here '."''

"Do whatever you want I have to go" he said while blushing a bit'.then disconnected the phone and saw Rohan and Arjun staring at him' "What are you looking at'eat your food'" Armaan said while hiding his smile'. "Come on bhai grow up'you know why we are looking at you'." Arjun said while smiling' "So bhai can we ask how our ho nay wala bhabi is'." Rohan said while high fiving Arjun under the table' "MOM" he called'while Prerna ran out of the kitchen to see what had happen' "What happened'" she asked worriedly' "Mom these boys of yours are brothering me'" he answered back'. "Rohan and Arjun why are you brothering him'.he just came home, I don't want him to leave because of you two'" "Mom we were just asking him how bhabi is and all'"answered Rohan' "You don't have to ask him I will tell you she is coming here in 3 weeks for her Ice Skiing completion'.." "WHAT'.why wasn't I told that she is coming here'" Armaan said getting all happy that he will finally meet her after so long' "Looks like someone is excited that she is coming'" said Prerna' "Mom' you too'" Armaan said while blushing' "Bhai now will you tell us her name or you still going to hide the name'" Arjun said' "I think we will ask her name when she comes'" Rohan added' "I will tell you her name'." Prerna and added "her named is'"

Armaan finish his mom sentence and made a dreamy face and said her name'.                  

"Riddhima'. Riddhima Gupta"'.

Edited by ridziqbal - 13 years ago
RUBA-SIDDIQUI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear
awesome part
liked it
plz continue soon
waiting 4 the next part
thnx 4 the pm
ssidra thumbnail
great ff n awesome update!! Plzzz pm me next time you update 😊
ashwini16 thumbnail
awesome part
continue soon
namita18 thumbnail
hey

i just read it in one go today

awesome ff, and pls add me to ur pm list

and continue soon
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ridzi and ammy are dating?!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!???

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

omg i was literally jumping up and down in the end screaming with joy

wow  ppleaseee update soon! nd thnx for the pm!

-ashu
Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 13 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 part
do pm me wen u cont
Amoon.88 thumbnail
luved it....
plz pm me also wen u upd8!!

amoon..