Hamesha & Forever (AR) part 6 pg 9 28/1

iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I have thought about written an ff a long time ago but I have never had the time'..Now I finally have this idea in my head and I had to right is down'.the story would be mainly about armaan and riddhima but I want to add maaneet with many others in this as well'I think that this ff would only have few part cause I don't think that I would be able to make it long'.I would like u to tell me if I should cont. or not and also  would ask u to tell me if there is a mistake cause this is my first ff and I don't want it to look bad'..the story is basic about a girl who is enjoy every minute of her live in till her marriage is fixed and how her life change'' she is a bubbly and happy-go-lucky type of girl'.her brothers depend on her too much and they are worried that if she marries and goes then what would they do'.this story would be a journey of a couple and how their life changes before and after marriage'.  

This is the intro tell me if I should cont. or not'. I would like to know your thoughts'.if you don't like it feel free to say so I won't mind'.😃

index
part 1       page 1
part 2       page 4
part 3       page 4
part 4       page 5
part 5       page 7
part 6       page 9
Edited by iceprincess101 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-wild- thumbnail
hey i really love to read armaan and ridhima FF so plzzz continue and plz add me in ur pm list
love uu
 salina
iceprincess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salinashah

hey i really love to read armaan and ridhima FF so plzzz continue and plz add me in ur pm list

love uu
 salina

sure.... im update part one maybe tomorrow...gald u like it...😊
nacima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yeah armaan riddhima ff, souns great, but plz try to concentrate on those two !!! with a lot of romance👍🏼 , good luck
muaaaaah
ManEet_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The idea sounds gr8...
Pls continue soon

Yamini
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
if Abhi-Nikki are in here then pls add me.

Sheena <3
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy dear
nice intro 
cont soon 
n plzz pm me
thx
dhruvika
iceprincess101 thumbnail

Part 1

In New York just an hour away from the city in the west Hampton'.live a very rich and sweet family they live right on the beach to get the beautiful views of the ocean'..

http://images.forbes.com/images/2001/10/12/mover_palm_377x280.jpg

Although the outside seem peaceful but inside was a whole in story'..

Everyone in the great room'.

Exceptional Living room design of Modern Family Home in Torontos Cricket Club neighbourhood 

"MOM" shout a girl on the top of her lungs'..the mother come  in running from the kitchen "what" said the mom all scared and worried'."mom let bhai to stop annoying me and teasing me or I will not talk to him ever again" she and quickly sat on the couch...."MAAN" yelled Padma " why do u always annoy her she your little sister and why are u annoying her in the first place"'."mom I was not annoying her she kept on  asking about what date is it tomorrow so I told her and she got all mad" said Maan coolly and went to his mother and hugged her from the side and kiss her cheek...."Riddhima if he to u the date then what's so annoying cause of that" said Padma trying to clam her little angel down'."ok mom you tell me what day is it tomorrow" she said with angry'." While tomorrow is October 10th" Padma as she sit down with her and patted her head'."exactly don't you know anything about this date" she asked in a clam tone'"why am I support to know about it. Is this date something important" Padma questioned back'"mom u really don't know anything about this date?" Riddhima asked while Padma nodded her head no'. "Wow" she said "you people are so annoying. I'm going to my room and wait for dad and Abhi bhai to come home they will remember unlike you two" she said that and when to her room'.Maan on the other was laughing to much the after Riddhima left'"Mom u are awesome she doesn't even suspects a thing" Maan said still laughing'."stop laughing she will come down stair and find that we know tomorrow is her birthday and we are planning a suspire party" said Padma hurt Maan on the arm lightly'."ok ok but u have to said she looks so cute when she is angry" said Maan while hugging his mom' "yeah" said Padma adoring her daughter'"ok bye mom I'm going to Geet's house to pick her up and take her with to the shop for Riddhima's birthday presents" said Maan leaving the kitchen '."ok beta go but be sure to give Geet a kiss and a big hug from me and the other would be from you" Padma said teasing Maan'."mom" he said in a embarrassed tone and left'.

Riddhima's room'.

She come to her room and close the door and went to the attached balcony and look at the wave in the water and the water in the in the place'she was sad the no one remember that it her birthday tomorrow not Geet, not Nikki, not Maan and not even her mom'she was sad and was crying a little and her phone start to ring'look at the name she smiles abit and wipes her tears and picks up the phone'.

"hello" she said in abit of a sad tone'."happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you'" came voice of an old lady'."thanks nani'.I thought you also forgot like the rest of them.." she said in a little cheer up voice'how can I forget my little angel birthday and tell me who forget I will yell at them for making u cry" said nani in angry tone'"Nani u know who forget" she said'"leave them Riddhima and don't talk to them then they will know what the forgot" said trying to cheer her up'"thank nani now they will know Riddhima Gupta get angry when someone doesn't remember her birthday..Your right I'm not going to talk to them in till they wish me'." Said Riddhima a relax tone "thanks nani u are awesome'by the way when are you coming here are u going to live in Australia forever" asked Riddhima'."don't worry I'm coming in the winter with your cousins and mamo and mami ok happy" said nani'"every happy u are the best nani ever'now should go to sleep it's 1:00am there and say hi to everyone from me ok" said Riddhima while excited about knowing that he nani is coming soon'"ok bye beta'take care'and happy birthday once again'" said nani'"ok then bye and thanks" said Riddhima'

She was think to herself'.I know what to do to make them remember my birthday. Thank to nani my plan just might work'.

This is all for now tell me if u like it and do press the like button'.

Edited by ridziqbal - 13 years ago
-wild- thumbnail
hey great part great nice starting so tel me when ur going to update next part hm i am eagerly waiting forone dear so pm me if u can thanx bye
 love u
 salina
iceprincess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nacima

yeah armaan riddhima ff, souns great, but plz try to concentrate on those two !!! with a lot of romance👍🏼 , good luck

muaaaaah

thnx......they are the main lead and it would be mosly them with alot of romance..😊