Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
PART 2

Recap:
He curled his arms around me, pulling me tighter against his chest. Our lips moved together, fusing as if they would never divide, as if separation was not the inevitable thing it was, and I could taste the salt of our tears. His and mine.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2:
With him the world was so different. The world felt like a better place to live. When he touched me, it was smoke. There was fire everywhere, because he was everywhere. His hands traced my skin burning it. His lips tasted every inch of my face. The mattress slammed on my back, but there was no pain. I couldn't feel anything besides the burning.

My hands knotted in his hair, pulling him to me as if there were any possible way for us to be closer. My legs wrapped around his waist, the bed giving me the leverage I needed. His tongue twisted with mine, and there was no part of my mind that was not invaded by the insane desire that possessed me. The heat moved inexorably, changing the very foundations of the world with its advance.

My unwilling tragic past was a fog between us- a thick curtain, gauzy enough but I could see through it, could see how I had helplessly and irrevocably fallen in love with this man. It changed me deep inside, to the core of who I was, something that had already begun and forged into me. But this long, unbroken kiss finished it.

And I started to cry again, realizing that it must be changing him, too, this man who was kind enough to be an angel, but strong only as a human could be.

He moved his lips to my eyes, but it was too late. It was done.  'mat ro geet, tumhe rone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Tum kahi nahi jaa rahi ho.'

'poori zindagi..' I whispered against his jaw, my voice breaking. Poori zindagi mujhe koi nahi mila jis pe mein apni zindagi kurbaan kar sakoon. Jiske saath rehne ka din raat khwab dekhoon. Jiske liye me jee uthu, jiski ek muskaan dil ko ajeeb sa sukoon dila de. Apni poori zindagi mein mujhe aisa mehsoos nahi hua. To phir ab kyu? Aura apse hi kyun? Aap to mujhe jaante bhi nahi the. To phir aap hi kyu? Aur yeh mere saath hi kyu?'

'Ye ek  ajeeb duniya hai geet' he murmured.

' yeh naa insaafi hai. Yeh bilkul ghalat hai.' I complained. How could I find this, find love- now in this eleventh hour- and have to leave it? Was it fair that my love and my duty couldn't reconcile? Was it fair that I had to love my baby too?

Was it fair that maan would suffer? He deserved happiness if anyone did. It wasn't fair or right or even… sane. How could I do this to him?

'main aapse bohot pyar karti hoon' I whispered.

' aise mat bolo geet. Aisa lag raha hai ke tum jaane ki baat kar rahi ho. But I had to. '  mein, aapki pyaari si bholi si geet aapse bohot pyar karti hai maan sir. Aur chahe job hi ho yeh ehsaas kabhi nahi badlega chahe mein jaisi bhi hoon jahan bhi hoon. Main sirf aap se hi pyar karoongi, aur aapko hamesha apne dil me rakhoongi. App hi mere ek saathi hai jisne mera dil hi nahi meri aathma ko bhi chua hai.

His arms stiffened and then tightened around me, and I could feel the anger in them again. It was hard to breathe.

'geet , tum kahin nahi jaa rahi ho. Tu mere saath idhar hi rahogi.

'maan-

But his voice was brusque now –angry, but also business like. I had immeidiately understood that the more I stayed the more tears, pain and arguments I would cause. I turned on the other side of the mattress. It had to be tonight. Maan curled around me, holding me close to his chest. This would have been fine- I knew he would soon be sprawled out in all directions when he was really asleep – except that he could feel my trembling.

'sab kuch thik hojayega geet. Mujhe maloom hai hum koi na koi raasta zaroor nikalenge.'

'I truly love you maan.' It's the only way I could tell him goodbye. The only way he would accept. I knew he would remember later and understand. ' mein apne poore dil se, aapse pyar karti hoon.'

'mein bhi tumse bohot pyar karta hoon geet, I love you too'.

He nuzzled his face against mine until he found my lips, then he kissed me, slow and gentle, until my shaking slowed. 'sojao geet'. I nodded moving my face against his and sighed. Maan was tired too, I didn't have to wait for long. I stared at the ceiling.

One at a time maan's arms fell away from me. He flopped onto his back muttering in his sleep. I didn't dare wait any longer. I wanted too badly to stay, to fall asleep with him and steal one more day. I knew he wouldn't open his eyes till morning. I brushed his smooth forehead with my lips, and then rose and slid out the door.  

i will update part three soon.. let me know what you guys think of this.

the third part will will definetly warm you up and make you feel all wonderful..=)

Love,

Zamee<3

Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

i wana b 1st to comment so reserved

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭sooooooooooooo emotional yaar😭superbly writen but plzzzzzz write next part soon 😊
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i loved both parts so much! Sorry couldn't respond quickly, but just finished reading them...and it's brillant!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved both d parts bt pls end sad mat rakhna.........superb story......keep writing
-Premeena- thumbnail
thanxx guys..=)... really meant alot to me... will update the last part soon..=)
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful is the word ... i dont know what they will do when a situation on the sort actually comes up on the show !!!
i dont wanna see Maan so helpless 😒
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like I like!

Nice one.
-Premeena- thumbnail
PART 3: THE LAST PART.. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS😛

sorry for not briefing: the entire family searched for geet for the past few days and finally found her lying unconsius somewhere, they then brought her back home.

The beginning would feel like the end. I'd been warned. But this time the end was a greater surprise than it had ever been. Greater than anything I'd remember throughout my whole life, greater than jumping down a cliff. I had expected no more memories, no more thoughts. What end was this?

'Geet? Geet kya tum mujhe sun sakti ho?' a familiar voice asked. My heart beat faster, an echo of fear in my memory. A vision of a woman with a kind warm face, draped in a white saree with a streak of white in her hair filled my head. Where was my mother?... but she wasn't my mother was she?

A sound, a low voice that echoed around me, 'Geet hosh mein aajao hum tumhe kahin jaane nahin denge' the voice was familiar.

Something brushed my face and my head suddenly became clearer. I could feel that I was lying down' my hands were warmer than the rest of me, and that was because they were being held. I could remember the smell. Odd, moldy and stuffy, Why did it smell so familiar?

I saw nothing but dull red the insides of my eyelids, I wanted to open them.

'Geet? Jaan, hum sab tumhara intezaar kar rahe hai, apni aankhen kholo.

This voice, this warm breath against my ear, was even more familiar. A strange feeling tickled through my veins at the sound. A feeling I'd never felt before. The sound made my breath catch and my fingers tremble. I wanted to see the face that went with that voice.

A colour washed through my mind- a brilliant warm brown. The whole universe was brown.

And finally I knew my name. Geet.

'Shes waking up' someone cried excitedly. Pinky! Pinky is here. My heart gave a small flutter. It took a moment for my eyes to focus. I slowly opened my eyes. My searching eyes found the dark brown I was looking for. ' maan' maan sir mein kahan hoon?'

'tum mere paas ho' maan said. 'tumhe jahan hona chahiye tum wohin ho.'

'mein' mein yahan kaise aiye'I gasped. 'shhh'.' sab thik hai geet.'maan murmured. His breath blew some of my hair strands on my face and I brushed them away. 'tumhe kya laga.. ke tum mujhe aise hi  chor ke chali jaogi?' he sighed but the sigh was joyful. He was happy, this made my burden much lighter to bear.

'maine aapse kahan tha''

'dekho geet hame achi tarha se maalum hai ke tumhe kya chahiye aur kya nahin. Magar hum insaan hai aur hum swaarthi hai, aur hum sab kuch acha bhi nahi karte. Hum tumhe kahin jaane nahi denge. Tum chaho ya na chaho. Deal with it..!!' the way she spoke' my Grandma..?? 'DADI'..!! she hugged me. ' geet tumhare bina maan ka kya haal tha tumhe andaaza bhi nahi hai. Mujhe to pareshani thi ki shayad wo kabhi bhi dobara khush nahi reh paaye ga.

Maan was watching me with a strange combination of joy and nervousness. His face was as if he hadn't slept for days but his eyes were still the dark warm brown that I remembered, a color that held me in this planet.

'geet kya tum thik ho?' he asked.

'Mujhe' mujhe pata nahi..' I admitted.

'kya tum yahan mere saath rahogi?' he asked.

My heart fluttered again looking into those eyes, and this was no memory. My mouth felt dry and my stomach quivered. The place where his arm touched my back felt more alive than the rest of my body.

Maan brushed the cloud of my hair back from my face and laid his hand on my cheek. The contact sent a jolt of electricity through my skin. I could feel a warm flush pinking my cheeks.

' shayad mein aisa kar sak ti hoon..' I whispered , ' agar app khush ho to..'

' yeh thik nahi hai geet. Tumhe bhi to khush rehne ka haq hai.' I raised my eyes to meet his and dropped them again. Shy. ' shayad.. yeh mujhe bhi chahiye. Shayad yeh meri sabse bari khushi hai.'

Maan coaxed my face up until I looked him in the eyes, my cheeks flushing darker. 'to phir tum kahin nahi jaogi'.

He kissed me right infront of everyone, but I forgot the audience quickly. This was easy and right, no division, no confusion, no objection, just maan and his geet and we would stay like this foever, bonded to never fall apart.

After a few days:

When they were sleeping closeby due to renovation in geets room.

Maan put his arms around geet. 'is this okay?' maan whispered. 'yes thank you' I answered.

I rolled so that I was facing him, and he tightened his hands around me. 'kya yeh thik hai?' I whispered repeating his question. He kissed my forehead, 'better than okay'. We were silent for a few minutes.

He bent down so that his lips were at my ear and whispered, quietter than before, 'geet kya tumhe lagta hai..? he fell silent.

'ji..?'

'geet kya tumhe lagta hai ke tumne soch ne ka waqt le liya hai? Mein tumhare saath koi jaldbaazi nahi karna chahta.

It took me a moment to process what he was saying. But then my giggle betrayed me at this most inopportune moment.

'kya?' he demanded.

' mein.. wooh' mein.. apko waqt de rahi thi..' I explained in a whisper. ' main aap ko sochne ka mauka de rahi thi.'

He jumped a little in surprise. ' tum mujhe?.. tumhe laga..? lekin mein tumse hamesha se pyar kar raha tha. Tumhare  bache se mujhe koi shikayat nahi hai geet. Wo ab hamara bacha hai. Aur mein use bhi pyar karoonga. I was smiling in the dark

'aur mein aapse.'

'aur dev?'

was maan jealous? i had to admit this was encouraging.

'mein aapse pyar karti hoon. Aap mera aaj hai'

He was quiet for a moment. When he spoke again, his voice was rough with emotion. 'aur tumhara kal (future), agar tum chaho, mujhse shaadi karogi geet?'

'haan', was all I could say.

And he kissed me in the most unplatonic way possible.

i hope this met your expectations😛😛

love,

Zamee<3

Edited by -Premeena- - 13 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its very good.......bt m nt clear wht happened to her? she left him sleeping and baad mein kya hua?