Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF - Pyar Hua Chupke Se - Part 47 Pg 111 Mar 16 - Page 5

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I wanna know what happened to Geet that everyone is concerned about her well being?

So they’re attracted to one another because of their childhood connection. Interesting!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetforeverlove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am soo intrigued by your stories. They're very different n interesting to read. Thank you for writing wonderful stories πŸ™‚

tellyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anmirza

I wanna know what happened to Geet that everyone is concerned about her well being?

So they’re attracted to one another because of their childhood connection. Interesting!

Geet's past will not come out so soon.. But you may keep getting tits and bits here and there with updates. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello Anu

how are you?

are you perhaps updating this FF? 

Edited by khwaishfan - 2 years ago
tellyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-khwaishfan

Hello Anu

how are you?

are you perhaps updating this FF? 

I am fine dear... 

No updates in weekend dear.. 

But will update Saathiya next

Please try Bringing back more maaneetians in forum

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-tellyme

I am fine dear... 

No updates in weekend dear.. 

But will update Saathiya next

Please try Bringing back more maaneetians in forum

thank you for the response

no worries.....

will try..... 

tellyme thumbnail

Part 3

β€œMaan Sinh Khurana” β€œBrij Handa” they shake hand. Maan was taken to the big hall of Handa Haveli. Brij was simply spellbound seeing his client. He had imagined the client to be some mid aged mature business man a little much heavier and some business suits. Though he had lowered his age expectation after Daarji’s words but still. Standing in front of him was a very young dynamic man in his Polo and Jeans yet carrying authority within himself. He even looked much younger than his age. Had it been year back, his mind would have definitely gone for Geet’s alliance. Even though he seemed way beyond their reach in all ways to him, but his sister was precious and he would have definitely have given it a try.  But that was not the case anymore so why to think in that direction.

Maan had preferred to keep it casual as he was coming to someone’s house.

Tea and snacks were served, though Maan was least interested in them. He did not voice or showed any disinterest explicitly. But simply accepted the water.

Maan forwarded the document to Brij. β€œPlease wait I will get it signed” and he left. As Brij left him alone Maan had to wait and with that came the increase of his heart beat. What was it that raised the speed of his heart beat. Though this wave change of his heart for some reason did not irritate him. It just felt different. It was pleasant. He smiled to himself. Maybe his work and travel rigorously had taken toll on him and then this change of village life environment. He shied and took out his phone.

As he was waiting for the papers to be signed looking into messages in his cell, the jingle of bangles took his attention. It was village and all women in Handa Haveli was wearing bangles then why this one took his attention. He ignored and got back to his cell. But unlike him, the unknown urge pulled him to look back. All he could see was back of Brij, who had taken file to be signed. He sighed and turned back his focus on cell. But again the unknown pull made him turn. Her bangles were jingling as she turned the paper. Covered from Brij’s back, he did not get much vision but his eyes wanted to see beyond the Jhumka that were dancing as she moved even bit and the teasing strand of hair that touched the side of her very fair skinned nape. As brij turned he was brought into sense. Beyond what he saw from his eyes, he felt that she must be smiling while talking to Brij but the smile he imagined had some pain. What was this. It was not him at all. He turned to wait for Brij. But restlessness lingered like a teasing music.

As Brij handed him the signed documents.

Maan as his usual self and habit opened the document to check. His eyes went to Signature section β€œGeet” automatically came very softly from him β€œGeet Handa” came again as he tried to make it formal.

β€œYes my sister. It isher land.” β€œOk Fine. My Finance team will reach you for payment. 1st half will be done now and rest after registration is done and our audit team has run Audit on the history of land.”

β€œAudit? ” Brij had not thought that the dealing will be this formal. He had only known selling Buying in Village. It is 1st time that such a big company is buying the land. Though he was happy with the unexpected huge amount they were getting and for the purpose that the land will be used for.

β€œYes, any problem? ” Maan asked concerned. He did not like complicated things and extra baggage.

β€œNo No ” Brij looked around to check if Geet was not there. After being assured, came in very low voice from him

β€œKhurana Ji ” β€œMaan, I would prefer” β€œHaan Maan ji, you can run audit but I assure you that the land is very clean and it is direct transfer from Geet to Your Company.” He paused β€œOnly That” β€œWhat?”

β€œWhen they run Audit they can find there was intermediate transfer of land to Dev Sharma but then it got back in Name of Geet only. That intermediate transfer has nothing to do. Land is clean and direct transfer”

Maan did not understand, why will such huge land be intermittently transferred to someone. And on top, Brij was being defensive.

β€œNo Problem, if everything will be fine the Audit will go clear. You will get full amount then” He smiled as he got up. Complete no nonsense man when business was concerned.

Maan left from there but the thought of Land having some connection to Dev Sharma lingered on him and definitely if it has come to his radar he will go to the root of it.

One the other side when Maan and Brij where in talk there was one person who was in her room but her all focus was on the visitor. What was that unknown restlessness to go check on the visitor by some excuse?  What type of person was he? how did he look? So many urges she was having and she was not liking that at all.  It was completely against her will and thusshe placed her whole force to place herself in the room and not go out. She knew a single excuse and she will be out.

Also when she was called to sign the paper, it was her luck that Brij Veerji had completely blocked the view of that client. 

Part 2

Precap - She Gets his 1st View

Part 4

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update

So seems like here also may be geet got deceived ciz of her land hence maan could sense the pain but both didnt saw eatch other but they are longing for each other.

Waiting for next part already 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Was Geet deceived here since property had an intermediate transfer in the name of Dev Sharma.

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan in Handa's haveli brij was impressed to see young man but his look show power and authority 

Maan sense some kind of pull he want to see the girl but brij body blocking her view 

Geet to disappoint not seeing him  Dev to in this story and again he was behind Geet property