Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok Now coming to the Shreya's questions.. I know I still have to answer Huma's questions.. Sorry Sweety you know na that how Dumb I'm and gave me such a heavy job of writing scenes between such nice and awesome characters.. So I thought of answering the easy questions first.. But I promise I'll soon answer your questions and will do full justice to it.. Ok Huma.. Love you Hun.. Ok now over to Shreya's set of questions.. Here I go.

Starting with some easy questions:
-5 friends on IF- Ishy, Huma, Krishy, Shabz, Shreya and Shona
-Favorite websites- IF and other social networking sites
-5 TV shows of all the shows you have ever seen-(1) Laagi Tujhse Lagan,  (2)Sasural Genda Phool,  (3)Love ne Milla di Jodi (used to see.. now it has ended)  (4) Balika Vadhu (Used to see when Anandi and Jagiya were kids now stopped seeing it) (5) Uttaran (Same as BV.. Saw when Iccha and Tapasya were kids but now I'm terrified of seeing even one scene of Uttaran.. No offence to Uttaran fans)

-5 favorite forums on IF and why? (1) Love ne Mila Di Jodi Forum Reason: It was the very first Forum where I started creating my posts and grew from Newbie to a Goldie.. and Members were quite frdly there and we discussed things in very peaceful way..

(2) Laagi Tujhse Lagan.. Reason.. Well there are many reasons for that.. Good frns, frndly atmosphere.. Gr8 posts, freedom to express your views without fearing about bashing, here in this forum every member is welcomed in a very frndly way and here everyone talks to every body.. there is nothing like a group of frnds who chat only among themselves.. Here People chat with each other like they know each other for a very long time and here people know how to take joke as a joke.

(3) BV (4) Uttaran.. I'm a silent visitor to these forums.. though I have stopped watching BV and Uttaran, but at times I do get curious about the story line and the special episodes and wanted to know that what is going on in that serial.. and thanks to these forums, I'm in touch with the current story line even without seeing it.. In BV forum very recently I wrote my views on newly introduced characters and was fearing that I will be bashed very badly for that but thank God nothing of that sort happened infact the BV forum members were so frndly that they wrote a lengthy reply to my post and appreciated my POV.. and as for Uttaran well the members there have very nice sense of Humor and I really have lot of fun reading the posts in that forum.. But I nvr had been active in that forum.. not even once..

(5) Sensational South Forum. Reason.. Well I'm a big Movie Buff and I like to watch Tamil Movies and discuss about them and this forum gives me ample of opportunity to discuss anything and everything about the newly released Tamil movies with other people on the forum..

-What do you enjoy the most about LTL forum-The frndly enviornment, nice chats with all of my frnds, funny and interesting posts, freedom to express our views and very frndly and helpful members and Moderators of the forum

-What do you enjoy the most abt IF?- Meeting new people and discussing our favourite serials.. Reading Updates in case if I miss any epi or not intrested in seeing that epi, reading excellent and very creative FF's and watching nice VM's made by our very talented and creative IF members and reading funny posts, creative posts, intelligent posts and some time serious but tend to make you think about the seriousness of the situation kinda posts... As many members, that many varieties of posts.. I really like reading people's intellectual and creative ideas.. Its like reading a very good book.

-What about IF can be improved?-Bashing could be avoided in some forums

-When and how did you get started on LTL?- I was on and off on LTL.. B'cos LTL timings used to clash with Love ne Milla di Jodi on Star One and I nvr missed LNMDJ b'cos of which I many times missed LTL serial.. I did watch some of Nakku's episodes.. But after Dutta's entry I hardly missed any episode.. Well I did miss some epis after Dutta's Entry but it was b'cos I had sever fever called "Chickengunya" and was admitted in the hospital so missed some epis after Dutta's entry.. But used to read up the updates on my mobile.. and it was b'cos of the unusual story line like a beautiful grl who acts as being ugly falls in love with underworld Don.. This very concept attracted me toward LTL

-Dutta or Naku?- TaSha
-Baji or Babi? - Babi
-Ganpat or Kala?- Obviously Kala

Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 13 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Ok Now coming to my Huma Darling's Post... Here you go Sweety..

• Write a scene between Moray, Anna and Dutta: Ok this scene is on Beach where Dutta's gold is being delivered and Moray comes there to ask for his share to allow the smuggling and Anna comes there to try and take away Dutta's Gold by hook or by crook.. Dutta is not aware of Moray and Moray does knows that gold is being smuggled on beach but whose he does not know and Anna is not aware of Police being there on beach.. So here it goes.. Dutta is standing with Baaji and asking his Men to be fast and to shift the boxes of Gold from the ship in to the Lorry.. and Here comes Anna and says "Aey Dutta tu yahaan se yeh Gold nahi le ja sakta.. Kyu ki yeh Malesh Anna ka Area hai aur Tujhe agar yahan se yeh Gold le jana hai to Anna to uska Tax deena Paadega.. Gold Smuggling Tax".. Dutta "Aey Anna, Tu jaanta bhi hai ki tu kya bak raha hai..?? Agar tujhe beekh maangne ka itna hi shook hai toh ja jaker Hyderabad ke Charminar ke pass khada reh kar ke maang Wahan tujhe do-chaar paise jyada mil jayege, par yahan mere illake ko apna illaka bol kar Tax ke naam par Beekh maang kar Mujhe Pareshan mat kar Samjha" Anna "Dai Dai Dutta tu Malesh Ramalingaya ko Janta nahi hai re.. Main bhi dekhta hai ki tu yahan se yeh sara Gold kaise lekar jaata hai" Just then Moray comes there and says "Aye Amitabh aur Jeetendra ki duplicate copy.. Thamba re Thamba.. Koi apni jagah se nahi hilage varna yeh Inspector Malmal Moray uska mast Fish Fry Banake Coconut Chutney ke saath kha jaayega.. Samjha Na!!. Tum ko kya laga Moray ko uska hissa diye bina yahan Smuggling kar lo ge.. Haan?? Abhi batata hoon.. Aey Pando chal sara saman seize kar re" Dutta gets closer to Anna and whispers in his ears "Sunn Anna teri aur meri dusmani hum baad mein bhi nibta sakte hai par iss waqt humein dimag se kaam lena hoga.. Main ja kar Moray ko samjhane ki koshish karta hoon.. Agar woh samaj gaya toh teekh ahi varna jaise hi main ishara karo.. Tu apne aadmion se kehkar uspe firing karna shuru kar dena.. Uske paas sirf 20 constables hai.. Hum aaram se yahan se nikal jayenge.. Uske baad hum iss Sone ka 50-50 kar lenge.. Lekin agar hum yahi par khade rahe toh yeh Kamina Moray sara Sona lekar chala jayega aur hum dono ko Jail ki hawa khani padegi.. Bol kya bolta hia..?? Anna agrees to Dutta's plan as he himself does not wants the gold to slip out of his hand and he certainly did not want to end up in jail..Dutta puts his hand up in the air to indicate that he does not have any weapon with him and goes near Moray and tells him "Inspector yeh Sona mera nahi Anna ka hai.. Main usko bola ke Inspector Moray ko uska share diye bina yahan danda nahi ho sakta par woh aakad ke bola ke yeh sala Moray uska kya Aukad ke mere se aakar hafta maange.. Main us Bekhari ko ek Paisa bhi nahi doonga. Yeh Sona mera hai aur main hi yahan se yeh sona le jaonga" Moray gets angry then Dutta tells him that he should Show Anna his power and put him down.. then he makes the same dividing the gold in 50-50 offer to Moray.. and tells him that he will talk to Anna and if he agrees to part with Gold then its ok and if not then he will signal Moray and he could shot Anna and name it as encounter.. Moray agrees.. Dutta goes back to Anna and tells him that he tried convincing Moray but that greedy man has made an offer that he will not arrest us only one condition that the whole Gold would be taken by him.. Dutta asks Anna to tell Moray that he won't get any share in the Gold now.. Anna does as said by Dutta and tells Moray that he can't give him gold.. this infuriates Moray.. Dutta signals both Moray and Anna and they start firing and die in the process.. Baji comes to Dutta and asks "Yeh kya Bhau tunne in dono ko apas mein hi bhida diya" to which Dutta says "Baaji jahan Dimag se kaam ho sakta hai wahan main bullets waste nahi karta, Dekh na mera ek bhi Bullet waste nahi hua aur mere dono dushman maar gaye aur Sona bhi mil gaya, aur kya chaiye?" Baaji "Maan Gaye Bhau tujhe Maan Gaye tu sacch mein gr8 hai"                                                                  
  •  
  • Write a scene between Moray, Anna and Naku- I think sometimes back my frnds and I were discussing this scene where Anna and Moray would be fighting over Nakku and each of them would be claiming Nakku as his and not letting go of her.. and Dutta confused that why two men are fighting like dogs over her wife.. and Nakku tells Dutta to let them fight over her, and meanwhile they can go and finish their most important work which has been pending for a long time, i.e., their SR.. and Nakku takes Dutta along with her to a room to finishes her SR, while Anna and Moray keep fighting over her like mad dogs.. and later after finishing their SR Nakku comes out and says thanks to Anna and Moray for being good Body Guards and not allowing anyone near their room and allowing them finish their SR in peace.. and then Nakku tells them that its now time for their reward and tells them to close their eyes and asks them to hold their right hands forward.. They do as told expecting some gr8 reward from Nakku and Nakku ties them Rakhi and tells them "Bhaiyya agle saal apni choti behan ko bhool mat jana aur haan agle saal koi aacha sa gift lana mat bhoolna.. aur haan ab se apne Jeejaji ko respect dena aur mere Suhaag ki raksha karna.."πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

• your favorite Anna scene- All of Anna's scenes are my favourite.. But my most favourite is When Anna gives rose to Subbu and wishes her Happy Anniversary and also plans for TaSha's remarriage and Honeymoon.
  • your favorite Moray scene- At New Year Eve when Nakku comes to give Money to Moray to get Babi out of prison.. and the dialogues of Moray with his constable, Nakku, Babi and Lady Constable an his reaction on seeing Nakku was very funny and entertaining.. I really liked the scene   
  • your favorite Tasha scene- Well every TaSha scene is my fav. I'm sorry but its too difficult to name one.. The TaSha HUG scene was The Best

• What do you like best about Tasha- Dutta is a Don but still he is a man of principles and will not do any thing degrading like "Kidnapping a woman, eyeing other woman with lust, Killing women and children" he loves Nakku for her beautiful heart and her physical appearance does not matters to him.. and Nakku's innocence, down to earth nature, able to see goodness even in people like Dutta, Jagtap and Subbu though in reality they are all connected or were connected to underworld.. I mean who in real life would stand there to judge these characters after knowing their profession or their relation to such dangerous profession.. Not me atlest.. But Nakku saw thru Dutta's pain even despite his power and money and such a loving family (though it's a sham) she knew that some where Dutta is sad.. That is why she said to Dutta that- "Peene se gham nahi jaata, balki aur saarke pass aata hai and the whole dialogue" She is vry brave.. Thats' why she nvr feared in expressing her views to Dutta and she even stood up against Anna.. She was able to change Subbu's mind with her unselfish and pure love.. and the Pure and unselfish love that TaSha have for each other is something very gr8.. Any other man in place of Dutta would nvr have fallen for Black Nakku with a very beautiful heart.. and any other grl in place of Nakku might have fallen for Dutta for his beauty and wealth but would have backed out after knowing the reality of his brutal profession..

• What do you like best about LTL- The Unusual story line of a black innocent grl falling in love with an underworld Don and he reciprocating her love in return for her beautiful heart, not even giving a least of importance to her being black and ugly and the Sincerity and Pure emotions of Love in Laagi Tujhse Lagan is the best thing about the serial.. the originality of the story line, the freshness with not that bakwass Saas-Bahu drama.. and the confusion of whom marrying whom and that stupid kitchen politics.. and female lead crying non-stop for every other reason.. All this things are not there in LTL which is the high point of this serial.

• your favourite character on LTL excluding Tasha- Well this is easy.. and everyone knows who it is.. Anna obviously and after Anna its Moray and Kala

• Who is more interesting: Sundar or Kishore- Sundar.. for his weird expressions and his ability to make me laugh even without saying anything.. that guy cracks me up with his facial expressions every time..

• What is your favorite scene in LTL- TaSha's wedding sequence and JMM track was my fav. scenes in LTL

• Dark or Fair Naku- Both

• looking forward to sallu in LTL or not- Yup I'm

• Do you want Naku's face revealed now?- Yes

• did u start watching LTL from the day the first epi aired- No

• write a scene between sallu (chulbul panday) and baji- Sallu and Baaji at Munni's Adda watching Munni's item song. and dancing together.. 

• write a scene between chulbul and dutta- Chulbul Pandey coming to TaSha's wedding and wishing them Happy Married Life.. and telling Dutta that he has got a very nice life partner who has a heart of Gold and tells him to keep this Gold carefully and to value this Gold for his life.

Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tina... i luved ur answers...the scene between moray, anna and dutta was very creative..πŸ‘.naku tying the rakhi to moray and anna🀣...i luved that subbo and anna scene too, i had thought that meant he really luved his wife and wont look at naku inappropriately but he was a lafanga too..I am going to watch that moray scene cuz i started watching the show after dutta's entry only...lol, everyone i know loves sundar's expressions...and i just knew u would make sallu and baaji see an item song together..πŸ˜†
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aye ,hay Tina mubarak hoo πŸ€—πŸ˜† as i have told everyone else im not good at grilling people with questions so meri taraf sey just enjoy yaar mwaahπŸ€—
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Thanks Madia Sweety Thank you so much for not grilling me..

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okkiee Tina dear  ...
zyada nahi ...bas thode se questions hain ...
πŸ˜†

Ur fav color...

Ur fav perfume...

Ur fav
food...

Ur fav hindi song...

Ur fav english song...

Ur fav character in LTL...

The person u detest in LTL...

U go on a blind date, & u cum to know its wid Morey wat would u do...

Who would u prefer to go out on a date wid.....Sundar or Kishore

Who do u think is a better actress Mahi /Aashka...

Rate them 1 to 10 according to their acting...

MR( Dutta)
Vinay ( Baaji)
Mahi ( Naku)
Aashka ( Kala)
Chinmayee (Babi)
Pawan ( Morey)
Ansha( Leela)
( Ganpat)don knw his real name
( Sundar)
(Kishore)

Wat would u prefer....a casual dress or a formal dress...

Which soap u hate...

Which soap u luv...

Ur fav shopping place.....

Do u prefer branded products 2 local...

Do u cook....

if yes....wat do u cook best..

How many languages r u fluent in..

Ur fav actor....Bolly/Holly/telly....

Ur fav actress ....bolly/holly/telly...

Which is ur fav  movie..bolly/holly

Ur fav jodi...bolly/telly

Ur fav book...

Ur fav author...

Ur zodiac sign...

U prefer to travel by Plane /Train..& why..

What scares you the most and why?

What do you do in your free time?

Do you like chocolate?

Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?

Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?

Which is your favorite part of the human face and why?

Which is your favorite body part of the human body and why?

What makes you bored?

Which is your favorite four legged creature and why?

Do you like spicy food and why?

& now 4 sum rapidfire : πŸ˜‰

Theater/Home theater..

Romantic movie/Action..

Rajeev Khandelwaal/Aamir Ali..

Iqbal Khan / SRK

Orange juice/Banana shake..

Tea or Coffee..

Geet/LTL..

Imran Khan/Ranbir Kapoor..

Jelly/Jam..

Fruits/Snacks..

What are your goals in life?

How would you describe yourself?

Tell me about your childhood?

Give me 3 places you would like to go on a vacation?

Describe any accident you have seen or heard about?

When was the year you were the most happy and why?

When was the year you were not so happy and why?

Do you remember your favorite teacher?

Which are your 2 favorite careers and why?

Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?

When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?

Tell me about something you really regret?

Tell me about a mistake you made?

Tell me about someone in your family?

Tell me about your favorite book, magazine or comic?

Tell me about someone you envy?

Tell me about something you've achieved?

Tell me about the worst punishment you had when you were a child?

Tell me about someone you really admire?

Tell me about the last movie you've watched?

Tell me about a country you would like to visit most and why?

Tell me about your favourite music / song / band?

Tell me about something you would happily do again?

Name your 5 favorite foods?

Enjoy these 4 a time being ..
will post more
Till then... Gud luck
Take care
πŸ˜‰
TIA.Tia thumbnail
@Shabz... Itne sare Questions Mujhe Maarene ka Irrada hai kya.. Yaar this is cheating I already answered your questions Na

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

@Shabz... Itne sare Questions Mujhe Maarene ka Irrada hai kya.. Yaar this is cheating I already answered your questions Na

That set of questions were 4rm the DT side...
This set is 4rm me ..ur friend ....
πŸ˜†
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats Tina .. answer the questions girl.
TIA.Tia thumbnail
@Nelly Thanks Darling.. Yup Hun will answer the question yaar pehle saans toh lene deπŸ˜†

@Shabz.. Yaar Itne Questions Ok will try my best in answering them