Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I've introduced two new characters, well, four to be exact......but two names were mentioned. Sameer and Kapil. Would love to hear your feedback and predictions about who they are.....😊 

Enjoy!😊
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
intense nim

i see you listen to your teacher...the paragraphing is nice...
Nimz-KMH thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushtrip

intense nim

i see you listen to your teacher...the paragraphing is nice...

seee...i'm a good student! πŸ˜† and glad you liked it...😊 me writing some more for back up in case i get busy during the week...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely updateπŸ‘
πŸ‘
cont soonπŸ˜›
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nim...........☺️☺️..stilll recovering.....
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interestinG!!!!

update soON!!!!
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
I shall post another chapter......😊 introducing Megha.

Chapter 5

An outsider

He parked his car at the designated parking spot and came out. He took a breath in, looked around and walked forward. The guests were arriving from all over Delhi and other far cities. He felt an outsider though he was looking no different than the rest of the people there. He was a tall, handsome, hazel-eyed man; well-educated, sophisticated, and a CEO of a well-known Construction Company based in Delhi. What else did he need more? Yet he looked as if he was not a part of tonight's gathering. He sneaked in to avoid familiar faces but a few recognized him and shook hands. They were not shocked to see him there but he wanted to run back. He looked around searching for her but she was nowhere to be seen. Right then, a waiter appeared with a tray full of wine glasses. "Would you like to have a drink, Sir?" "Hmmm'Thank You" He took one and moved it close to his lips to take the first sip but stopped. He placed it on the table next to him and continued searching for her.

His cell phone buzzed and there she was, calling him. He took her call, "Kahan ho tum?" a voice came from the other side. "I've been waiting in the garden since last 20 minutes. Where are you?" He replied eagerly. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I was a bit busy. Why don't you walk inside? I'll be seeing you in the corridor" She hung up the phone without listening to his response. He did not want to go inside but he had no other option. He walked rigorously again avoiding the sights of other people. He stepped inside the house. Everything was glooming, shining, sparkling. There was a light scent in the atmosphere. He took a look around as he walked near the corridor. He was trying hard to not let anything affect him but every passing moment seemed impossible to breathe.

Finally, he caught a sight of her standing in the corridor with her friends, smiling like an angel. His steps paused at the glimpse of this gorgeous young lady who looked even more beautiful in the glamorous blue strapless dress. She was an angelic beauty to be exact. He could not take his eyes off of her but his sight diverted when a guest accidently broke a glass on the floor. He looked at the broken glass and then to her. She was still smiling, putting aside her beautiful silky hair strands. He gulped down and walked towards her. She too saw him coming to her.

"Maan" She called out his name and ran towards him by holding her dress up just above her ankles. His steps got slower and heart started to pound faster. He wanted to open his arms, wide but he kept walking slower and slower with each step forward. She reached him and stopped just a foot away. "Thank God! Kabse intezar kar rahi thi tumhara" She still had the same smile on her face. He kept looking at her for some time then'"Haan, bas kuch der ho gayi". "Cmon, aaj toa time se aa jatay. It's a special day for me you know" She replied giving him a teasing wink. He smiled back. "Hmmm'"

Her faced suddenly dropped. "Maan, we've talked about this before. There are no hidden stories anymore. It's been over for us since so long then why are you still upset?" "Hmmm'nahi toa. Aesa nahi hai. I'm perfectly fine." He tried to hide his dull face. "I can see that" She said it laughingly.

He was lost again. "How could she be so happy? How could she not see the pain in my eyes? How could she not know that she's looking beautiful but it is killing me inside knowing that''''''." His thought broke as someone yelled, Megha! He's here! She turned around and ran towards the main lobby but her steps paused. Looking at Maan, she said "I'll be joining you later okay". He shook his head in return and gave her a light smile. She had the same excitement she had when he came to see her; she was only running away from him this time.    

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nimz..............πŸ€—

really nice one.😊

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
updte soon..jst a lil confused..which will clear with story progress
Hey add me to ur PM list!