Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

part  1

Khurana  and Handa  both  family 3  generation  living  ...they  are  talk  of  city  because  of  their friendship  which  is  generation  by  generation  taking  most strong  bound ...in KH  dadi  ,dadaji  and   Priya   and Abhiman ,abhimaan  small  brother  abhishek (not  married yet )Khurana  living  with  their  two  son  Dev and  Vicky  other  side  in  handa  ,darji dadi ,rano  Mohinder  and  mohinder  one  brother  (brij Handa )  (not married ) now   waiting  for  rano  baby

Priya Khurana  who  is  elder  bahu  of  K family have  two son  already  and  taking  third  chance  for  baby girl  they  so  much  want   to  change  their  friendship  into  relation  but  nature  don't giving  them  chance  because  there  is  no   girl  in last   3  generation  in  both  house ...in  word  of  geet  dadi  sab  ke  sab  mustande(boys )  hi  paida  hui  the  in  Khurana  and  Handa  house ...Geet  mother  rano  and  maan  mother priya  sharing  so  special  ..bond  rano  convince  so  lately  where  she  lost  hope  but  priya  make  her  took  treatment  Priya  get  third  chance but  same  as  last  two  result  she  get  boy ...after  Dev,Vicky  now  third  is   again  boy  ..other  side  rano  attached  with  priya  third  baby  ...when  he  not  born  also because  he  first  time  react to  rano  touch  itself  so  rano  and  this  third  baby  have  some  Devin  bound ..they  all  happy  and  on 7  sky  ...

All  are  waiting  to  get  hold  of  babies  specially  Girl  of  rano ..

KH (Khurana Handa ) hospital ...In new born  baby  section  ...

One  baby  girl  crying  ...in  high  tone  and  a  baby boy  next  to  her  getting  so  much  irritated with  her  cry  ...Why  u  crying  like  this  ( Its my  imagine  so  please  don't  ask  such  Q how  small  baby  talk) me  feel  scared  that  baby  girl  replied  in  sad  tone  ...

Baby  boy - don't  u  cry   I  am  here  than  why  u  scared  ...i  will  protected  u  ...

Baby girl  stop  for  while  and  say  yes u  protected  me  from  all  but  who  going  to  protect  me  from  u ...

Baby  boy  ...gritted  its  gum (teeth  its  not  come  yet )    ...GEEETTT

Baby girl   - till  now  we  not  get  named  why  u  calling  me  Geet ...

Baby  boy  -  u  are  name  is  Geet  its  decides  because  it's  given  by  my  mom ...I  so  much  excited  see  her  thou  I  feel  her  in  this  last  month  but  I  want  to  see  her  now  ...specially  rano  ma

Baby  girl  -oh  oh  so  much  impassions  aa  jeegi  ma ...don't  worry  ...

Baby boy  -  what  ma  why  u  calling  my  mother  ma  ha  ...

Baby  girl  -  because  she  is  my  MA  that's  why  I  m  calling  her  MA  MA  MA  MA  ...Geet  start  to  make  him  irritated  and  she  is  successful  because  he  cry  his  lung  ...ahhh and  poor  nurse  run  to  him  ...and  took  him  in  her  plam  and  start  coo  him  ohh  don't  cry  bacha  ...u  are  so  cute  and  so sweet  ...baby  girl  giggle  on  nurse  talk  and  baby  boy  make  yuk  face ...

Just  than  other  nurse  come  and  took  both  baby  in  their  hand  ...

Geet  get  scared  and  ask  why  they  taking  us  ...maan  ask  usual say  what  Geet  don't  u  want  to  meet  ma ...big  people  not  allowed  in  this  ward  is  new  born  baby  ward  ...Geet  giggle on  Maan  reply  and  say  Maan You  are  so  clever  ...where  Maan  mummer  huuu ...whose  eyes  searching  rano  ma  only ...

Both  sis  took  both  babies  to  special  big  room  where  handa  and Khurana  DIL  in  admitted  special  one  room ...

Sister  try  to  give  baby  girl  to  rano  and  other  to  Priya  but  stop  to  nurse  and  exchange  their  babies  ...its  both  friend  wish  which  is  wish  of  babies  also  so  Geet  in  Priya  arm  and  Maan  smiling  to  rano mom ...till  now  both  family  gather  in  room  all  eyes  stuck  on  Geet ...only  she  is  first  girl  after all ...

Geet  feel  so  wired  that  all  looking  to  her  only  she  ask  to  Maan  ...what  happen  to  me  do  I  have  two  horn  on  my  head  ...

Maan  smile  on  her   q  and  reply  no  bay  u  are  FIRST  GIRL  OF  OUR  HOUSE ...so  enjoy ...

Geet  mummer  ohhh.. but  maanu  I  feel  hungry and  ye  log  ja  hi  nahi  rahe  hai  ...

Maan  make  face  like he  is  in  deep  thought  and  reply  do not  worry ...just  cry  in  high  voice  they  will  run  away ...

And  next  moment  that  room  feel  with  Geet  big  cry  ahhh

Next  moment  nurse  make  all  family  to  wait  outside  so  both  babies  have  their  feed ...

Both  nurse  try  to  exchange  the  babaies  so  they  get  feed  by  their  own  mother  but  they  are  MG  ..they  cannot  behave  on  other  turm  and  both  cry  in loud  voice  ..and  without  any  other  option  Maan  get  first  feed  with his  rano  ma  and  Geet  with  her  Priya  ma...

Mahimaan thumbnail

part 2

Another painful  cry fill in cold  atmosphere ….. world  ka jaanat mananewale  place  main ye badnuma  daag  phichale kahi  salo  se laga hua  that jab  ye vadiya  ki  sannate ko  kisi innocent  ya fhir  kisi guneghar  ki cheekh chir deati  …pheale  to  ajubaju wale  log  jo ye sunte  the  unki ruha (soul)  tak  kap utati  thi  ….but ab to  jaise  bharf jam jati  hai  logo ke  dil  main jam  chuke  hai koi farak  nahi  padta kisi  ke  painful cry ..ye  chikhe sunkar  bhi  unsuni kar  di  jati hai.

Inthis  fearful  silence only  sound is  coming of  shoes  shoes of officer  and  cry of  that  soul who  crying  for help  for  life but  don’t  know that  soul  have life  in destiny  or not .

Sir  please we  need to  took action wo  jo  bhi hai  mar  jaayega …one Jr. solder  pleaded to his  officer  but officer  one  gaze and  he  lost the  courage  to ask  why  they not taking  any  action. Because  officer is  commando  jo baat kam  aur  goli jada  chalata  hai …he have such  history  that no  one  have guts to  ask why?

That  person waiting  to this  cry get  stop  so opposite  think that  we are  still  waiting not  trying  to take  any  action he now habitual  of  such cry  ..bas  he want   only  one fair  chance  to save  that  person ..when he  first  come in  this  place he  reacted  same way  like  that junior  reacted  but experience  make  him clam  …and  teach him to took  right  action on  right  moment.

The  cry start  to  sub stain and  he  took deep  breath  in few second he  give  command in  sine language  …and in  next few  second that all  solder  entered in  house  area thru  compound  wall all  fallowing  his path  all  spread  around  the  house without  making  any noise. ….

He with two  more  commando follow the path  of  noise ….they hear  tap  of shoes  and  they almost  stand  near wall side  without  taking any  breath..foot  step start  to  come near  by  them and  when  He  guess that  man  is very  closed  to him  he  took action  and  his   knife finish  the  work .he don’t  give chance  to  that soul for  even  single breath . 

They start to  move  more inside  and  there they  so  two more  men  standing in  front one  closed door  where  that crying  voice  coming….He pointed  to  other man  who  stand left  side and  he himself approachedto one who  stand right  side.  In  next few  second  without any  noise  both men  laying  on floor …he got  key  from his packet  next  things went easy  for  them they  make  unconscious  to that  lady  and come  out  from that  house  without  any noise  ..its  looking like  nothing  happen there  in  that place.

Ajunior  almost  gap to  Him with  open mouth ..when  he  rescue that  women  just like  that  other man  whisper  in that  junior  ear closed  your  mouth eles  one  bullet search  your  mouth  definitely…

All come back to  their  base  handover  that women  to  medical team  and  after  submitting  report  to  superior they get dismiss  …

He come to  his  room directly went  to  shower he  need  badly from  evening  he is  out  for this  rescue  operation.  Last   6 hour its  so  excusion for body as  well  as mind …aise  operation  ke choti  si  galati bhi  kisi  ke Jaan  par  ban sakati hai .

He took hot  shower  and  come  out from  bathroom  and went  to his bedroom  he entered  it  and its  feel  like he  come  back in his  own  world jo  sirf   uska hai .

There she is  smiling  and twinkle  on  eyes  …

What kya ….i  have  my towel on   so  don’t give me  that  not so  decent  smile  today is not  your  luck day  to  fulfill  your Fantasy He  say  with smirk …and  he  went to  coyest  where she  cannot  able to saw  him…he  know she  definitely  going to  cribs  her  cheeks, top of  her  small nose   going to  be  red in  anger  …but NO  big  no for  her  fantasy

Koi  na main  mana  lunga meri  sharani  ko na  na  Jungali billi  ko  hamesha katne  ka  moka dhunati  rehati  hai  …he  chuckle on  his  own thought ..

He again come  out and  say  no  don’t make that face  I  am not  going  to fall  for  it tum  hamesha  fasati ho  ..its  not right  time  yaar we  need to  be wait ….

Okok  chalo bolo  what  u want  tomorrow  ha ah  don’t  be shock  I  remember our  birthday + anniversary …bolo  what u  want  jaldi jaldi  bolo  I  cannot  garnted  abhi thoda  time  mila hai  to  main imm  kuch  order kar  deta  hu  …..he  roll his  eyes  and mummer  ya  ya u  hate  online shoping  but  its time  saving  ….chalo bolo  …..dress or  Jweallery ya  fhir  both  ….

He wait for  while  than say  chalo  chodo  I will decide  gift  for u  and  me also  ….

Don’t taunt me  yes  I  took  decision for  us  always …his voice turn  heavy  I  am sorry  some time  na  na  every  time  I took u  as  granted kabhi  pucha  nahi what  u  want  …..because  of that  today  we are  we  are a  drop of  tear fall  from  his eyes …

But unhone bhi  muje  samja nahi  na  apne past  ke  liye humara  ajj  aur kal  kharab  kar diya  na they  destroy our  life  our love  hai  na  …..some  more tear  fall  from his  big  eyes  ….

He hug that  photo frame  tightily like  she  is real  standing  in  front  of  him…

Some word start  bang  on his  head  and heart  army  ya fhir  tumhara  pyaar , army ya  fhir  tumhara pyaar  bolo  bolo what  u  want your  dream ,your  career ya  fhir  wo tumhara   paayr …

Agar tum army  chunte  ho to  tumhara  aur uska  sath  khatam u  don’t  have single  chance  to come back  to  her so  decision  is your  decision  is  yours  He  once look  to  that big  almond  eyes . she have  smile  on  herface and  they  start drag  her away  from him  away  from his  life  away from  his soul ….

He cried ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………..

Edited by Mahimaan - 4 months ago

Mahimaan thumbnail

part  3

In  train  a  girl  around  age  of  25 seat  with  closed  eyes  she  so  lost  in  thought  she  don't know what happening  around  her,she  lost  in  past  how  her  life  turn hell  from  heaven  her  finger rested on  her manglasutra ,red  sindoor rested  in  her forehead  showing  sine  of  her  marriage  status .

its  three  day  journey of  train  but  she  hardly  talk  few  word  with  co  passenger  she become  a puzzle  for  all passenger....he also  objering  her  from last  three  day  ,he  going  to  is  work place and  first  glimpse  of  her  catch  his  attention ....not  that  way  but  as  puzzle way  her  smile  not  reaching  to  her  eyes  that  sadness  of her  eyes  making  him disturbed . aisa  hota hai  na kuch  cehero  pe  sadness  acha  nahi  lagata  hai ,her  face  is  one of  them .He  so much  want  to  ask  reason  but  he  have  to  respect  her  privacy  . they  are stranger so its  out  of  questions  that  he approach  to  her  and  ask  about  her sadness.

his  destination  is  after  two  station  so  he  start  to  arrange  his  luggage .....just  than  he  saw that  girl side  women  call  that  girl  and  say  something  that  girl nodded  and  took  her  one  small  and  one big  bag  with  her  ,she is real  puzzal  he is  boy  fhir  bhi  he  have  four  bag  and  she  is girl  fhir  bhi  two  bags  only ...

both  stand  near  door .....still  she  not  once  look  to  him  her  eyes  gazing  outside ...waiting  for platform .....just  than  train  reach  near  platform and  they  have  to  go  ahead .

she  pull  her  bag  and  start  to  walk  to  exit  direction ..he  took  deep  breath  and  start to  walk  he  called  collie  for  his  bag ..he  come  out  and waiting  for  his  vehicle which  must  be  send  from  his  workplace ...just  than  he  saw  her  agian  taking  cab ..

just  than  his  vehicle  also  arived  and  he have  to attend  that ....

driver  call  him  gm sir  ..hope  your  journey  went  well  ...he  nodded  and  take  seat  in  Jeep.

its  more  one  hour journey  to  his  work  place . he  ask  some  questions  to  driver  general  information  about  place  his  jeep  passing  by  road  when  there  is  it  he  saw  that  puzzle  girl  standing  there  near  the  roan  ....her  cab  is standing  there  and  driver  looking  something  in  it  may  be  her  cab  broke  down . he  ask  driver  to  stop  their  jeep  near  that  cab.

drive  lesion  him  and  slow  down the  jeep  and  stand  near  cab  and  ask  cab  driver  what  the  problem  .

cab  driver  say  that  his  car  broke  down  and  he  called  for  engineer  but  it take  almost 3/4 hour 

jeep  driver  ask  him  where  that  lady  want  to  go  and  good  luck  is  she  want  to  go  to  same  area  ..jeep  driver  come  back  and  talk  with  him.

he  come  down  and  talk  with  cab  driver  than  approached  to  mystery  girl  ...

he  politely  say  hello  mam myself  Aditya  Rana  Singh   my  driver  talk  with  cab  driver  its  take  more  than  4/ 5 hour for  cab  if  you  are  comfortable  u  can  come  with  me  we  both  have  same  destination ...

he  ask  her with  full  manner  and  politely ....

she  first  get  panic  first  cab  brake  down  than  some  unknown  person  approaching  her  ....but  with  his  approached  and  talk she  get  that  he is  not  danger .   

she  nodded  and  driver  took  her  bag  and  put  inside the  jeep  she  took  place  back  side  and  there journey get  start  she  closed  her  eyes  imm after  jeep  get  start .....

aditya  feel  so  odd  with  her  behavior  but  he  ignore  it .

after  half  hour  they  reach  to  tier  destination  ...and  aditya  and  she  come  out  she  say  thanks  for  help ...

aditya its  my  duty  mam  .....he  give his hand  for  handshake  nice to  meet  u  mam ...geet  thought  for  while  but  its  look  rude  if  she  not do  handshake  ...she  shake  his  hand  and  same  time  her leg  get  slip  and  she  going  to  fall  down  ...but  aditya  acted  imm  and  hold  her  but he  have  to  hold  her  with  her  waist ...

both  trying  to  stand  proepry  when  they  hear  one  hard  tone  .....

what  the  hell  happening  hear  its  not  any  collage  ground  its  a army  camp  and  u  have  to  decorate  and  save  its  diginty  ...

she  feel  like  land  escape  from  her  feet  both  trun  to  that  person  ...

aditya  imm  remove  his  hand  and  salute  his officer  ...aditya  rana  singh  reporting  sir ....

that  person  angry  eyes  glued  on  that  girl  only  ....

ok  so  MR and  mrs  sing  hear  but  its  request  try  to  behave  properly  around  working  place  ...with  that  he  turn  to  his  heel and  went  from  there  like  any storm.

aiditya  mummer  what  the hell  is  this  MR. and  mrs    just  than  click  to  him  his  officer  misunderstand  them ...

he  turn  to  that  girl  ....turn  shock  when  found  that  girl  shading  silent  tear.......

Mahimaan thumbnail

Part  4

adi  once look back  to  girl found she is  crying  what the  hell  happening i yet  to  took by  job   i am  just  reach here and  i  get  WELCOME like  that  why he  is scolding  me and  she  like that   he  himself misunderstand  us  and  upon  that he  scold  us like  anything  and why  this  girl is  here   ...in first  place  itself and  why  she is  not  reacted properly , she  have  to give ans  to  him and clerifly  the  situation but  she  looking like shock .

Adi  saw  her she one  look to  him and  next  moment before  he  ask anything  she  start to walk  opposite  site its  women  army base  part  ….

Adi  mummer may  be  she have  relative  there he took  deep breath and  march to  office  side to  further  process ….

Adi  got room  number  5 ……he settle  there   he have  to  attend morning  duty  so now  he  is off  he  done some exercised  and  reading after  that  he went to canteen  for  dinner there  he found  That officer   standing  all alone with  that  cold stone  look ….adi  thought for  while  did he  ever  laugh to  chodo  he ever  smile  in his whole  life …

Adi  finish his  dinner  and after  small  walk he  retired  to his  room  he have  to  sleep early  eles  his first  day  of duty  going to  be start  with  punishment and  he  don’t want  that  situation ….he  fix the alarm  of 4 o clock .

Early  morning he  went  to pared  ground  at 4.50  sharp  ….there are  some  is arrival  and  many to  come  ….there that  cold face  standing on  small  stage …..

In  10 min  all  gather in  ground ……. All  start with  pray and  pledge (Its  my  imagination ) next  that  cold face  start  talk …

Visharm  Jawan before  we  start our  daily  shadule we  have  two more  Jawan  who is joint us  from  today ….so  new  comer   I  am  Caption MAAN SINGH  KHURANA  ….and this batalian  XYZ   so newcome  please  come hear  and  introduce yourself .

Adi  who is  big  shock his  eyes  turn big  he  is font  of  his own  ideal  whom he  got  yesterday scolding  ….

Adi  somehow control  his  emotions and  went  there and  introduce  himself ……his  eyes  admired MAAN ….

Adi come down  and  a  husshhh  tone  spread in  team  …maan start  to get  angry but  froze  when she  come  there in  wardi (    ) adi  also  get shock  he  mummer mrs  singh  she is  army  officer ….

Maan  come out  from  his shock  state  and run  his  hard gaze  on  team ..and  all  tem get  unsaid  massage ..

With  confidence she  some  on stage  and   intro herslf  ….myself  Mrs. Geet M. Singh  …..ect ect …..she  introduce herself  than  went to  stand  on her  place .

Maanonce  look  to her  than  adi  ….Adi  mummer  still  he  have  same MU what  shall  I do  I  am not  that  luck that  I  got such  talented   girl as  wife  ….

Next  moment exercised  get  start and  all  are good  in including  adi and  geet  ….all get  dismiss    for shower  and  BF on  7  o  clock  ….maan eyes  fallowing  geet again  and  again .. his  blood  boil when  he  found adi  run  to geet  side  and say  something  in response  geet  give him  beautiful  smile that  so  innocent and  beautiful  smile. Which make  a  skip the  heart beat  of his  heart   alwyes now  also  she have  same  impact he  feel  so hurt  from  yesterday till  yesterday  he have  little  hope in  his  heart that  may  be he  have  little chance  to get  his geet  …but  yesterday all  his  hopes dream  get  crush like  anything .

His  cell phone  beep  and he  come  out from  his  thoughts   a  coldness  appear in  his  eyes …..and he  went  to his  room side   ……

He  entered in  his  room and its  all  mess ….the last  evening  event cross from  his  mind ….Last night  he trun  from  them and  almost  dash to  his room he feel  like someone  stab  his heart  with  big knife  and  he even  cannot  cried he  feel  someone  ripped him  in  two pieces  he  lost today  all  his hopes  for  his geet  for  his love  ,she  move on  and  married to  other  man.  He punch really  hard  the wall  front  of  him…and  his finger  get  injured with  force  of his  action . but  pain of  injury  not reaching  to  his brain  and  mind he  feel  like he  lost  all ability  of  feeling ,pain  ,emotions  dreams with  her  he lost  every  emotions  of his heart  as  well as  his  life and  soul.

H estart  his  music player  and  He  went    to shower  with dress  itself he  start  the cold  shower  in full  speed and  cried in  high  peach  ……his  cried his  agony  get hide  under  sound of  music  and water  of  shower  hot tear  make its  way  from  his closed  eyes  and soft  mummer  come out  why  geet why …why 

His  leg give  up  from holding  his  weight and  he  sunk down on  washroom  floor  its  too much  to  cop  uphe  is hell  and away  from  her  from  last  many year  but  a  hopeis  always  there that  her  family accept  his with  his army  service  or his  geet  search any  way  to come  to  him ….yup she  come  she come  to  him but  snatch  away from  everything  from ..and  its  last  kneel  in  hisinjured  heart .  that sight  that  other man  holding and  touching his  geet  its its  burn  him alive ….today  he  lost last  part  of softness  trust  ,love and  innocence   from his  heart  and mind  now  in other  word  he become  a  Devil of  iron  ……a  trace of  innocents  is  wiped  from his  life  very cruel  way   …and  now there  is  no come  back  to be Human .

He lost  last  battle of his  love  his wait  is  finish but  like  this which finish  him  as MAAN  forever ….

Mahimaan thumbnail

part 5

His  leg give up  from holding  his weight and  he  sunk down on washroom  floor  its too much  to  cop  uphe  is hell  and away from  her  from last  many year  but a  hope is  always there that  her  family accept his with  his army  service or his  geet  search any way  to come  to  him….yup she  come  she come to  him but  snatch away from  everything  from ..and its  last  kneel in  his injured  heart . that sight  that  other man holding and  touching his  geet its its  burn  him alive ….today  he lost last  part  of softness trust  ,love and  innocence  from his  heart  and mind now  in other  word he become  a  Devil of iron  ……a  trace of innocents  is  wiped from his  life  very cruel way   …and  now there is  no come  back to be Human .

He lost  last battle of his  love  his wait is  finish but  like this which finish  him  as MAAN forever …..

He  come out  from thinking  with ring  of  mobile he  attend  the call  its  emergency situation  ….he  alert his  team ask  them to  come  is discussion  room  in 5  min  every min is  imp  so he  have  to take  grip  on his  thoughts  and his  pain,his   duty need  him .He  took his extra  gun  and gather  to  room where his  all  team member  gather  along with  adi  and her  he  need lady officer  in  this ..so 

He  once to  look  and ask  few  of them  wear  casual like they  were  local ….so  they  get entry  in  that area ..where  they  need this  rescue  operation is   going to  happen .

In  short Maan  give  idea of  situation  and make three  and  handover them  their  work he  finish  with such  ease  and speed  that  make new  comer shock  and  surprised  Geet smile  softly  he  is  always like  this  so clever.

All  took the  vechale  and went  to  place where  the  situation is  created Maan  mind worried  for  her for  while  but duty  win  over emotions  he  know he  cannot  mix  his  emotions with  his  duty it will  be  mess his  mission  which cost  some  innocent life …he  shuu  away all  thought  and start  the  mission …..

All  group start  work  as they get  instructed  and …two  three  lady officer  including  Geet with  adi  entered in that  compound  area they  say  lie that  they  searching one  address  but not  get  the searching  this  address from  morning  and they  are  too tired  and  trusty can  they  get some  water  and can  they  seat  fro  while in  garden  area near  one  house …

Because  of ladies  no  one doubt  on  them and  meantime  Geet and  other  officer ask  ladies for  washroom that  is  just excuse  they  want to grasp  all  information like  how  many people  are  there ,they  have  any arm  or  how many  ….looking  for escape  way  other than  main  entrance   ,they  have  very little  time  and they  have  to finish  it  without getting  suspicions  or caught.   It  will harm the  mission  as  well  as their  teammate life .

All  women officer  spared  in place  and  after 15 min  they  al are  out  compound with  sufficient  information . adi  said   all information  to  MSK ..

After  15 min all  group  attack the place  and  mission get  successful  without any causality  …all  come back  on  base and  with  two word  GOOD  WORK Maan  dismiss  all and  went  to his  room  side all  gap him  like owl ….ye  kya  tha all  are  thinking same  …

Adi  mummer datne  ke  liye kitne  sare  word available  hai  Ye sir  ke  dicsnory main  and  for admire  two  word wow other  side  Geet mummer  so  kanjoos

After  some time  all get  order to  gather  around dinaing  hall  …

All  agther there  in  hour …Maan are  present  there along  with  other officer .

Maan  stand and  ask  for all  member  attention …

Maan  - today  you  all done  good  job  congratulation  for that  and  u all  get  medal for  it  because we  success  to stop  big  attack today  and  that’s  big deal.  A  team of  lady  officer specially  done  good job  they  extract all  information t hat  help us to  do  such good  work . without  any major  cajulity   so it’s there  win  …congratulation.

We  have a  party  in honor  of  this ladies  it  will be  start after two  hour ….with that  he wth  other  officer went outside  …

All  get excited  for party  all went  to  their room  for  further prepration ….geet reach  to  her room  and  took down  the  bag ….and she  pull  out her special  dress …

Its  balck party  long  gown with  deep  back neck  ….he  ask her  to  wear this  only  for him.but  now  its  his  punishment how  he  think about  me  like this  mere  bare main  itni  badi misunderstanding  kar  li now he  have  to face  it  or live  Geet  mummer with  attitude 

She  wear a  diamond  manglsutra and  diamond  bracelet with  high  black heel  ….. she  looking absoultaly  stunning  in dress  its  going to  be  trouble for  so  many men .

She  entered in  party  hall   and a  silence  appear in  hall  . a  hissed  passed there  and  Maan almost  choke  with his  drink   ….he mummer  what  the hell   she  is wearing  ….dont  I say  her  that she  wear  this only  for  me ….just than  he  note that  all  men and  even  women also .  how  on earth  adi  say yes  to  her to  wear  such dress  …just  than Maan  eyes  winded in  shock  when Geet  turn  to other  side  and her  white  marble back  some  in front  of  Maan eyes  ..he  almost forget  to  took breath. Like  his  eyes glued  there  only 

Mahimaan thumbnail

part  6

Maan on fire  with anger  because  she getting  all men  unwanted attention  like  all gaze  stuck on  her how  the  hell Mr. Adiitya  is  cool with  it  ,I  am not  getting  that  …he  once look  to  adi side  like  his gaze  only  make him  burn …

Other  side  Geet smile on  her  victory she  very well know  not this  time  what is  Maan  going trhou  that  his famous  anger  ..if possible  his  only angry  glare  burn alive  anyone  ..alas but  he  deserved  this alwyes  impations  with  their relation he  hell  need this  good  lesion  …with determation  she  took slow  step to  adi side ….and  stand  near by him…

Poor  adi  whois  only pawn  in  this  Geet game poor  soul  …whistle  on her  attired  and say  ..if  u not  married  women may  be  I  will ask  u  for date  Mrs.  Singh  …Geet once look  to  Maan  side and  next  moment  she hug ..its  bear  hug to  adi  and ohhhh  Mr.  adi thanks  for  compliment  but alas  my  husband will  kill  you if  he  lesion  u now  ….

Poor adi  who get  shutter  with her  sudden  hug  …but  Geet  say softly  please  go with  my  act  I  will explain  u  all ..please  …poor  fellow just  nodded  ….and  Geet come out  from  his hug …she  hold  his hand  as  couple …

That  make  Maanalmost  jump  on adi  like  lion making  move  on his  pray ..but  Geet  read his  mind  and stand  in  front of  adi  like making  shield  to  him…justthan  announcement  get of  dance  and  Geet march to  dance  floor with  Maan  ..living behind  a  fuming Maan  in anger  ….

Adi  who is  confused  in all  this  on dance  floor  ask what  is  this mrs  singh  now  I am  scaring along  with  confused why I  am  thinking like  goat  who is  going  to cut  in few  hour ….geet giggle  on  adi talk  ….

Ok  look  Adiitya for now  I  will say  in  one sentence  …I  am mrs  Maan  singh Khurana  don’t  show any  emotions  …Geet  almost threaten  him…and  adi somehow  manage  to make  blank  face ..but  he  is really  shock w ith  disclosed of Geet  …..

Adi- than  why he  call  us couple  that  ….

Geet  ans  because we got  dum  superior …..its  complicated  story  I will share  you  all ..but  now  now ,now  u  carry this  little  bit tit  bat  ..ok

Adi  nodded and  mummer  but  I  m not  comfortable  with u  to  pretend as  couple  I got vibe  of  sister brother  from  you ..he say with  making  silly face  ….geet  lugh on  his  reply  ….really  mr  Adiitya u  got vibe  of  sister from  hot  girl of this  room ….very  cute  ….adi  smile on  her  talk  ….but  next moment  he  pull her  to him  and mummer  wiase  tumare dum  husband  gaze on  me  only ,deko  muje  jada trouble  main  mat dalo  nahi  to kals  ye  apke husband  meri  hi jada  pared  lena na  suru  kar de ….

Geet  - to  be  frank wo  risk  to hai  mr  adi….geet say  with  smark and  adi  gulp hard  and mummer  kaha fasa  diya  muje ohhh  god ….just  than both  take  brake from  dance  and  Geetwent  to restroom  side  she need  to  see restroom ….

Maan  who now  stop  to think  rationally  and he  himself  don’t  get when  he  fallow Geet  ….and  after few  min  ……Maan  almost push  Geet  nearby wall  and  when she try  to  escape he  control  her mommet  with  his body  he  forget that  she  is someone  other  wife but  one  qus burning  him  alive why  she  wear this  dress  its  their personal moment  ,is  she trying  to  hurt him…..to  make  joke on  his  love  …did  she dotn  respect  their  so deep love …why  she  torcher him like  this  what the hell  she  doing this  to  him..and he need  ans  of  it….

Geet  look in  Maan  eyes and  say  in hard  tone  u forcing   a  married women  Mr. Khurana please  leave me  ….

Really  am I  Maan  ask with  hurtful  tone …u  want  to make  scene  that’s why  u  were my  GIFT  ….don’t u  to mock  on me  to  make  me  so  hurt  that  I  feel someone   stab in  my heart ,u  want  to destroy  my emotions  my feeling  and  my memory  also  why Geet  ..why , he ask  in hurt tone .his  face  showing his  pain …..

Yes  its feel hurt   when  someone assume  things and  say  some hurtful  words or  done  hurtful things  to us  don’t  mr  khurna …  do  you  present  in my  marriage  …do  u  saw my  husband  do u  ….she  spoke with pointing   to his  heart   yaha dard  hota  hai na  jab  koi apna  hurt  karta hai  …how  the HELL  YOU  THOUGHT THAT  I  WILL MARRY  TO  SOMEONE ELSE …Next  moment  she slap  really  hard on  his  cheek ….that  place  acco with  sound  of that  slap  …

Do  u  ever try  to  contact me  forget  about contact  do  u ask  anyone  about me  to  anyone ke  main  kya kar  rahi  hu kaise  hu  ….u saw  my  marriage symbol  but  u don’t   see  my  appointment as   officer    .

…….when my  family  is ageist  of  join your  here    …they  broke our  relation  their so   old  friendship …than  how on  earth  I am  here  now in  front  of you  as  army person  ..don’t  u get  all  this qus….

did  you  thought  for  while  ke  meri   my  family  maan  gayi  kya   for  my  joining ? or  I have  to left  my  home ..do  I  have any  job  that time  what  I  face  to become  a   officer  do  you thought  for  while 

A shame   pass  from Maan  face  yes he  is  o much  around  one thought  that  she married  to  other person  he  not thought  about  all t his aspect  …..

When  Geet found  him in  deep thought  …always  always Mr.  MSK  first act  and  after think  u  done this  only  from childhood  Msk  ….yes I  am  married women  do  you want to  know  who  isthat person  ….till  now Maan  eyes  start to  feel  with tear  with  guilt …what  he  done ….a reality really  shake  him…he want  to  say something  but  Geet show  her  palm to  him….

My  name is  Mrs.  GEET MAAN  SINGH  KHURANA   sir  and  sorry to  say you  but this  ladies  restroom and I  need  some privacy  for  it she  say  in hard  and  dry tone…..Maan  feel  like someone  pour  a bucket  full  of ice  on  him ….he try  to  go near  her  …but again  she  say in  hard  please sir  I  don’t want  to  be gossip  subject I  think deserved  that  much respect  ….she  say  ….

Maan  took some  step  back and  march  to party  side ……

Geet  feel like  her  leg going  to  give up  any time but   her heart feel  light  from talk ,his  anger  always make  their  relation weak ..and  now  she going  to  show him the  reality  she make  herself  presentable and went  to  party side …she  stand  near adi….adi  saw  her sad  face  and ask  softly  all ok  mrs  singh she  give  him a  smile  and nodded …

Edited by Mahimaan - 2 years ago
mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

🥰😍❤️ awesome parts geet to join army

Eagerly waiting for next part ❤️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

how are you?

thanks for posting again

read most of the updates on previous threads and commented