~MAGICAL RIDE~ || New Maaneet Story || chap 1,2,3,4,5 updated 23/03/24

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

hello Wonderful people!!

I am posting this old story of mine..which is literally magical !! hehe 

Started this story in 2016 :P 

Yeah this one is that old....that time GF did not have lot of stories on magic or supernatural theme..So I wrote this story!

Hope you guys will Enjoy this and if you do I will update this!

INDEX

Chapter1-5

Edited by crazy_sweta - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!

CHAPTER 1

I grinned..stuffing the silver  shinny anklets in my pockets.. After paying cash i strolled outside elatedly.. I caressed the pair with my hands…smilingly.. My geet would love this …   This is my first gift after our marriage…

I called out for the cab…and headed for our home ..

I warily stepped inside without making a noise… I wanted to surprise her… I Bit my lip to control my giggle… My princess was humming something…

I shook my head…sauntering towards the kitchen..and halted before it

My eyes widened and i grew rooted on the spot… I blinked my eyes knotting my brows watching my wife singing and dancing with her headphones on..while everything else in the kitchen were happening on their own…

She was swaying to the music.. whereas..the casserole..flee in air..hauling on the dinning table..

I rubbed my eyes..once again to make sure i wasn’t dreaming.. I suppose i wasn’t..

The rest of the dinnerware… followed casserole’s path…and settled on the dinning table.. thereafter the  onions ,cabbage were chopped..on their own..and salad was prepared..in a spilt of a sec..

I gulped down..observing a chair making its way from living room…straight in the kitchen.. It landed next to my wife..and she sat down…with a sigh..knocking off my headphone..

She mumbled something..and snapped her fingers..causing the items…to blink and arrive on the dinning table..

I was still standing there confounded and astonished..

Geet smile cheekily…after ensuring everything was ready.. She flipped..and turned towards to me..

” mmmaaannn” She…gasped raising up…

“geeet…” I uttered.. dazedly

woh..maan…tum..tum kab aaye…” She smiled nervously..may be she was trying to pretend.. hell geet  I had seen everything

geet…” All I could say was utter my wife’s name..as i still couldn’t digest the scene i witnessed

” who are u geet??” I asked her  the next moment..after overcoming my bewilderment..

Her eys shot up..in fear and she..trembled.. ” yeh,..tum kya bol rahe ho..mai..geet hu… ur geet..maan i m ur wife..”

I shook my head…raising my hand as she leaned in..closer to me.. ” don’t..”

” my wife…?? she is normal..geet and u..u.this..” I frantically looked at her and then the dinning table..

I heard her groan… and she murmured something before..coming closer to me..

” maan…plz..aisa kuch nahi hai..i dunno what u r saying..”she said..embracing me sideways..

no..way geet don’t hide..i have seen it through my own eyes…” I said flinching her away…looking straight in her eyes..

don’t lie plz..tell me..” i implied..making her judder in response..

” if u love me…plz tell me..” i said..framing her face…i had  used my last weapon..hope she speaks up

” i..i..m a wizard…maan..i..i can do magic…”

My eyes snapped open..startled and i raised… panting heavily.. Its the same dream..i have been seeing since geet left me..

I sighed heavily..clenching my eyes and brushed my face..

I cursed myself again for running away that day when geet had confessed me the truth.. I was such a coward that i ran away from my love..

I just couldn’t take in this… the word magic..and wizard bought back my childhood memories.. My dadi who raised me…after my parents were dead..used to tell me..that i m capable of doing magic..

This word..had always obliterate my life…into bits of pieces.. My father was a wizard yes… My father RAAJVEER SINGH KHURANA was a wizard.. the truth was revealed to me at a very young age.. My mother was a wizard too..

At teen age it wasnt tough for me to combine the puzzles together..and find out that this magic was the reason which got my parents killed..

My dadi saved me..and bought me to Paris.. away from the world of magic.. she wasn’t against magic but she defended me against all odds…  She let me decide..whether i had to be a wizard or not..

I denied.. i couldn’t..get myself to be a wizard..knowing thats what killed my parents.. dadi dint force me…and we started living our life normally..

Then i met geet..2 yrs later

I met her on new year’s eve..  I always spent my new year’s eve at Louvre place in solace…  Like every year i sat on the bench…glimpsing the fireworks in the sky with a bottle of whisky in my hand..

” itsnt it beautiful…the sky looks gorgeous ??” i heard a velvety soft voice..

” thank god… i m out..finally i can be a part of this world…”

I turned myself..to spot the owner of the voice… there she was standing at a distance lost in the sky.. According to me… she was looking more beautiful that the sky..

She joined me later..for drinks..and we ended up getting drunk.. Not only drunk we even had sex..no no  made love..

The next day i got up seeing her breathtakingly beautiful face…When i got back into my senses i apologized to her ..but she surprised me…saying it was mutual.. Well u don’t get to see such kind of a girl..daily…Do u !!

We agreed on becoming frnds.. She said she was new to this place..and she dint knw..where to go.. i offered her to stay with me.. and thus began our love story..

She was wild yet cute sometimes.. what attracted me the most was the purity of her heart.. She was so sweet… She mingled with dadi…and next i knew they were best frnds.. She was amazing..totally best at everything she did..But yet she was quite a amusing girl… her words never made sense to me… Whenever she was asked about her past… she used to grew anxious..and after her  requests not to question her on that I quit asking her anything.. Moreover I wasn’t even curious to knw..anything about.her past…It was my pure luck that i got a life partner like her..in my life…

It was a year later when i admitted my love and..told her the same.. She agreed and with dadi’s blessings we got married..

After i came to knw of geet’s truth..i left her. !!! Next day when i went back i did not  her..I searched my whole house  …but she was gone..!! I hated myself.. i hated the fact that I dint give her a chance to explain…her pov..instead…just abandoned her…

LOL

i have typed the whole story…so..cmon..u give me comments i will give u updates

Embarrassed

let me knw how was the first part!!

love

sweta

crazy_sweta thumbnail

CHAPTER  2

It was  2 weeks since geet was gone.. i was back in dadi’s  apartment…as i couldn’t live in our house alone..

” beta…” dadi brushed my hair…startling me..out of my thoughts

I immediately looked away …hiding my gaze..

beta…tum kab tak aise rahoge..m sure..geet..wouldn’t…hav..”

” wouldn’t have left me?? ” I mocked..sadly interrupting her

I stood to feet feeling ashamed “  i left her dat day…dadi when she had confessed me..the truth.. I..i…”

” maan…’ Dadi held my shoulders..

” i miss her dadi…meri geet i miss her..kaha hogi woh..i don’t care whether she is a wizard or not..but i just want her…dadi..‘ My eyes watered…on their own accord..i was missing my geet… 

Dadi consoled..me…and embraced me..

” beta…i knw u love her a lot..And i knw geet also…she might be upset isliye shayd woh chali gayi hogi…” She muttered patting my head…and placing it in her lap..

I  raised his head..from her lap.. ” will she forgive me dadi??”

Dadi smiled..cupping my face ” yes maan she will…she dosnt knw yet about ur father..the actual reason behind..ur behaviour…once she knws this..m sure she will…”

I nodded..dejectedly …and once again placed my head in her lap..

maaan…” dadi spoke up after a while

I hummed..

” its time for u to get ur geet..maan..”

I looked up to her frowning..

” beta..as far as i knw..geet would have gone back to her world…she dosent knw anyone other than us…so..’

I kept looking at her…face..confusingly

” ull have to  make ur way in their world maan…’

I froze hearing her words..

” but..dad..mai..’ My hands were  growing cold…i was staggered 

” u have to maan… u have too.. yehi rasta hai geet se milne ka..”

I was in a fix..but..all my worries were gone..thinking of her.. I would go anywhere to get a glimpse of my wife..

I nodded my head..smiling with confidence..and determination.. ” i will dad i will..’

” phew…” I sighed…wiping of the dust on my jacket as I walked outside in the alley..

My dadi gave me dad’s journal..which had many secrets about their world … This was very helpful to me.. the entry into this world…could be only through magic powder which was sold in NY market..

After purchasing the powder and following the instructions… i was flown directly into this alley…

I looked around the full of activity passage  which was…filled with several people..  I gulped staring the owl…shop..

This was definitely weird…their attire..was quite traditional..just like harry potter movies.. Robe and mantle…along with hat..

I bit my lip..murmuring sorry to guy i bumped…while walking..He was in his mid 20’s may be…and he looked very livid

He paused in his way..staring at me…

m sorry..” i mumbled again…feeling uneasy under his gaze

” where are u from??u don’t seem like us..”  he uttered annoyingly …

” i..I m new here..” i managed to lie..

Not wanting to indulge any more..i walk past him…and paused..at a distance. I breath out in relief ..and looked up…to find a wide..tv sort of a thing on the structure   before me..

Everyone along with me..stopped their work and raised their attentions towards the Tv

Maybe some kind of announcement..  was suppose to happen i thought..

A elderly man appeared on the screen…He had crinkled..skin, light beard…and his face reflected superiority..

To his rejoinder everyone mumbled something..which i couldn’t gather..

” hello…people… I the MINISTER OF MAGIC is here to pronounce the nuptial of my daughter GEET HANDA to the famous…DEV MALOHTRA … yes the same guy who had battled against WEREWOLVES and VAMPIRES showcasing his versatile magical.. powers.. to save our world..

The marriage ceremony will began from day after tom…The whole MAYANAGRI is invited…”

And then there was automatic shower of roses..and other flowers…on the crowd who was roaring…

As soon as i heard the word geet i was stunned… I blinked my eyes..dazedly…feeling my heart thundering in my chest.. 

” plz let it not be geet plz…” i prayed..silently

But to my displeasure a picture of bride and groom..were shown..

My eyes…grew wide…and i felt paralyzed..as i gawk the bride ..

She was…she was..my wife..GEET KHURANA…

I was strolling across a wide route absentmindedly..

I couldn’t fathom that my geet would…be so furious so as to decide on marrying someone else.. FOR GOD SAKES she iS MY WIFE!!

I was lost in my own misery loitering around the passageway when i bumped into a girl..

She was wearing a black colour robed…fixed at her neck along with the hodded cap.. I dint even glance her…and without a word walked ahead…ignoring the commotion..happening..behind

Next moment..i found her grabbing my hand…smilingly..and waving some other folks.. I stared her in confusion and tried to pull my hand… She knotted her brows and glared me..

what the hell..are u doing here…in this alley u knw how dangerous it is…” She gasped staring me wide eyed…after pulling me into a lonesome corner..

” excuse me…?” i had no idea what the girl was saying

” jiju..u r not suppose to be here..without any cover…agar ministry of magic se kisi ko bhi aapke ane ki khabar mil gayi toh..its all over..”

” what r u saying..i..i…dont knw what u saying..just let me go..” i snapped back at her stepping ahead..

” arent u geet’s husband??

I paused..in my way …widening my eyes…and flipped..in shock..

” geeet..??” i muttered..hoarsely..

She marched towards me…and uttered in a hush tone..carefully looking around..

” jiju…arent u here to save…geet from uncle?she is been forced to get married to dev..uhh… I knew ull come here…thank god i found u…warna..anyway…we should get going…this alley is not that safe..”

I merely nodded…at her…

” before that..u need to change ur look” she grinned cheekily..

I scrunched my brows and before i could utter a word… She mumbled something..and in the next flicker…  My clothes were magically transformed..into typical robes…with narrow shoes..

Oh yes and their hat…

She clapped her hands excitedly…maybe proudly

I made a face..staring myself..from head to toe

” lets get started..jiju…”

She snapped her fingers..and her car ..vintage car appeared..in front of us

” after u ..” she held the door open and i slide in she got inside the car..ignited the engine

ready to go..”

I had no idea what was happening…i meeting a girl..who is aware of the fact that geet is my wife..helping me..to find her… O lord!!!. Though i may not knw anything about her…but she seem kindhearted..

She smiled…at me…mumbling thanks.. Again leaving me confused as why did she thank me?

I got inside the car and  My heart was pounding in my chest..i somehow felt nauseated already… As precautions i tucked the seat..belt tightly…

“ready…wohoo”

I nodded…and  we drove…

” wohooo…” i screamed  …as i found the car was not running on the road..but up in the sky..

” whats this…drop me down..i said drop me down..we will fall we..will fall..” i screamed at her..to which she giggled..ignoring my pleas 

” relax jiju..nothing will happen…”  she chided

I was horrified…as she speeded up the car…i clenched my eyes closed..

btw..jijs..m sanaya..geet’s best frnd..maybe u dont kwn me…geet wouldnt have mentioned…But i knw everything about u and her…”

I  merely nodded…hearing just the  first part  in my anxiety…and replied..” nice to meet u ..san…sanayaa..”my voice quavering..

After nearly 30 mins… of her rash driving..in the sky we reached our destination.. She lowered down her car. Safely..

I sighed..as i climbed down ..i was in single piece…thank god!

” thats where she is..” she pointed..

I turned my gaze in that direction..to be blown away.. It was beautiful..white castle.. I smiled softly… I knew geet was like a princes…but wasnt aware that she was actually a PRINCESS

(CASTLE PIC)

Sanaya chuckled..waving her hand in front of my eyes..

” cmon jijs..dont be that dazed..geet is president’s daughter… and this is their offical house..and therefore she is not less than a princess”

” house.” I coughed..but.wait a sec...’ how did u knw..what i was thinking?”  i retorted walking in sync with her..

” jijs…I  m wizard..every wizard has an extraordinary power…and mine is this…I can anytime peep in any body’s mind.. u were so dazed…so i thought to ..use my power see where were u lost..’

” ohh… i mumbled.. Its better i keep my thoughts to myself..i mean i shouldn’t think at all… I suggested myself..

so tell me how was this LOL

Plz comment guys..i really wana knw how this chapter turned out!

Hope u like..sanaya’s entry LOL

SANAYA’S PIC

(edited by priya Hug)

love

sweta

crazy_sweta thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

” okay so  this is it..before we sneak inside..i need to do a magic trick..and i hope it works..maybe we just have to deform ur face..a bit…” Sanaya muttered biting her lip..

what??magic trick??deform???” I tapered my eyes in shock…not believing her…

” yes..obviously anyone can recognize u..jijs inside..” she chided…

I rubbed my hands in anxiety..my mind was void! But i would do all it takes to meet geet…

Sanaya chuckled…sniggering Ah i guess she heard my thoughts again… I groaned inwardly..

” yes..relax jijs..i knw m not that fast as geet she is a great wizard and m still learning but I aint that bad..” she winked at me making me dread for myself…

I closed my eyes when she stepped back taking her position…casting her spell..

” MUTATIO  AUDACUA”

I tighten my eyes…dropping them close…and took in a deep breath..my body was shivering…

” voila…!!” she exclaimed..clapping her hands..smiling widely

I opened my eyes..gaping her in fear..God knws what did she do to my face..

She smiled..proudly and blinked her eyes in assurance..

don’t worry jijs u r not looking the same..my spell was casted quite good…now listen carefully..ill take u inside…plz do not open ur mouth before anyone other than geet..okay..and once u meet geet just say..repel in ur mind…and this spell will be rebounded..okay..and when i will blink my eyes to u…u just have to nod”

okay lets go…and meet u wifey..jijs..” I tried to smile…but coulnt i was hell scared inside…with a day i had experienced a dozen of magic tricks..already but haven’t met my angel..

I touched my face..it dint feel like my skin…I shrugged off…when sanaya smiled at me..showing thumbs up..

Sighing i moved inside the castle with sanaya..

She smilingly greeted many people..who gave me strange look.. As she warned…i nodded my head..when ever she asked for..

The castle was huge..it was ancient..the interior was marvellous..  I wondered were there any cctv cameras..here..

“this place enchanted …jijs… no..there aren’t any cctv cameras..” sanaya whispered..chuckling..

I narrowed my eyes..and then recalled..her magical powers..Hell she could read my mind… STOP THINKING MAAN!! I uttered to myself..

The roof at the crown. was see through… actually it was truly magical in all sense ..In day time i could see stars twinkling..

The castle was huge…thank god it was sanaya or else i would have lost myself..here.. in point of fact i coulnt have reached here.. Every step we took..there was someone…or perhaps some weird hazy figure present.. Sanaya handled it all…

After lingering round a bit..sanaya vigilantly…took me to the chamber where geet was..

” okay…listen..jijs..ill be able to hold up just for some time.. u meet geet and discuss ur plan…okay now go..and don’t foregt to say repel..when he spot her…” with that she pushed me inside the room..

I gulped down..steadying my self..as i scurried inside the room.. Raising myself.. i stepped inside…the room was very wide…everything in pink and white.. It resembled to princess’s room similar to what i had heard in childhood..

The room was beautiful…and indeed magical… There were clouds..everywhere enhancing the bountiful atmosphere…In the room..

I looked down at the lucid floor..everything was hazy… the climate in the room was a little dark..

Oh yes  there were…starts twinkling..and dancing in the room..

I was awestruck exploring her room…  My eyes fell on the picture..hopping around…

There weren’t many pics… May be that was her mother.. i reckon ..

Then there was a pic with sanaya..both dressed in gowns…seems it was their graduation.. yes it was..they had magic wands..in their hands..and at the top of the frame..the  letters dancing made” G R A D U A T I O N “

I was now desperately  searching geet.. My eyes began hunting my angel…and found her..sleeping sound on the lavish rounded king size bed.. the bed had silky white curtains flowing…around it..

There she was asleep… I walked in a faster pace and reached near her bed… Slowly sliding the curtains…to glimpse my sleeping beauty

I smiled..in relief..and closed my eyes thanking god … All my worries evaporated by glancing her once…

” repel...’ i muttered taking my first step towards her..  However I was pulled up..in mid air..with my legs hanging..in the next second.. it occurred within the blink of my eye that i couldn’t even grasp

“ahhh…ahh…geeet geeettt…” I screamed…shaking my legs…

The whole room was turning…yellow..Clouds..were gone..and i could see the hard marble floor.. I gulped looking down…wondering what made the previous ambience to disappear

” dint i said not to disturb..me..dint..i..” Her voice faded when she peeped..out..staring me… her eyes  turned wider..as she hopped out of her bed..in reflex..

” maaan…” She muttered cutely blinking her eyes.. i could see her eyes beaming with tears..

geeet…” I smiled..in spite of my state… Finally after 2 long weeks i could see my wife in real… I was at peace…

“ u came…maan..u came for me…”  the tears flew out of her eyes..as she looked me..in awe..  Along with her tears…there were droplets of water…raining from the roof..

yes wifey..I had to come..” I whispered..staring down at her..causing her to smile brightly…

” oh..maaan..” she sprinted forward and then paused.”.oh..sorry..” she bit her lip..

” duman momentum..” she mumbled… and bought me back on ground.. And with that the whole air  transformed into a bright red colour one..

” phew…’ I sighed…as geet pounced at me engulfing in my arms..

My eyes dropped close..feeling her so close..finally after such a long journey from my world to hers… Though this is maya nagri..no magic can tantamount this feeling of love..i endure in her arms..

She sniffed slightly…clutching my shirt…to which i chuckle..offering my hanky .. She blew her nose…and placed it back in my pocket…hiding her face in my chest..

” i…missed u maan..” she murmured…in my chest …I shivered…as her lips..brushed my chest…and I tighten my arms around her..

i thought i nearly lost u geet..” i moaned..with eyes close..

She looked up at at me..and pressed kisses on my both eyes and then on my lips.. I smiled..sweetly and bit her lower lip..deepening the kiss..

After we shared our ever lasting kiss..she  parted…herself smiling with tears in her eyes..

” i thought…i nearly lost u..geet..and when i hear u r getting married..i almost…i..” I clenched my eyes..unable to express my twinge

Her hold loosened…and she reclined back… I glanced her confused with her behaviour.. She was turning red…and then she twisted her lips…mumbling something…

” wohhaaa…geeettt” I yelled…as once again i was hauled up in air… By now i comprehended that…the environment altered itself according to her mood…And she was angry!!

” geet what u doing…” I groaned…observing her so nonchalant…

She dint respond…and snapped her fingers…making her fav cheese pizza to appear..

” geeettt” i called out once again..But she twisted her lips..ignoring me..and  enjoyed her pizza..

” geeet plz..tell me..whats wrong…plz..”  I was hell serious…

Her eyes shot up in anger…and she stood to her feet

” y did u leave that day??” she questioned me..

” oh..geet..woh..” i was about to answer..when she interpreted me again

” upar se..now u r even thinking i’ll get married to that monkey..huhh..how dare u think that..” She huffed angrily..and made me bounced from roof till ground twice..

” sorrry…sorrry…sorry geet,.” I mumbled..closing my eyes..Uff my wifey was really angry

She  still kept me hanging in air but retorted her finger back..

” geet..i dint believe that..i swear…i knw u love me..but that announcement..which happened when i came here..i..was..” I spoke after a while..seeing her upset.. i was genuinely guilty for hurting her

She sniffed..and raised her head..making me land on ground,… Phew i sighed…I mentally noted to think before i spoke anything to anyone in this world…

” that day when u left..father came..and he bought me back..here in this world..maan..” she said..with a teary voice..

” shh geet..” I immediately hugged her…

” no..one can…take u away from me…geet not even ur father..” i claimed.. brushing her hair..She nodded..hugging me tightly..

” btw..u r looking absolutely beautiful…in this gown…”   I said…warmly gazing her from top to bottom…

” beautiful…aww thats so romantic…”

” shhsss..dont…u r not suppose to see this..”  Geet mumbled..

” what happened??” i enquired…as she parted herself…grumbling..

She sighed…and pointed in the other direction..where the next moment sanya arrived..giggling

” heyy jijs..how r u ??’ she said waving her hand..

Oh no..I cant have any private time with my wife.. I flashed a smile..to her..

oh..that’s bad..jijs…right now there is no time for private things..u kwn..” she winked at me..

” i m not even allowed to think…right..people can read..my thoughts..” i whined looking at geet.. who giggled..

” wiase…geet..i loved ur punishment..u actually bounced him..” Sanaya said..high fiving geet..

I pouted looking away..

This was new…offcourse never once in our married life…geet ever did such thing on me..!!

” well..that time u weren’t aware that i m..a wizard maan..but now u knw..so i m allowed..to do any trick on u ..” geet uttered naughtily…

I rolled my eyes… while Sanaya laughed..along with geet.” Heyyaa i have a mind reading power not u geet…’ Sanaya giggled…

” sweety i knw him little to much i don’t need powers to guess what he is thinking…” geet uttered softly making my smile…wider..

‘aawww”

I hugged geet sideways and kissed her forehead..

” m glad sanaya u found him…” Geet huffed out…And i nodded in response…

” i guess…we should start preparing our plan..” sanaya suggested..seriously…

Geet nodded and  both the girls…turned her attention towards me..

I deeply contemplated for a moment and..replied

” Geet..i guess we should run away.. I WONT LET YOU MARRY SOME DEV…”

” nooo”…geet shrieked…covering her mouth..

I looked geet who was startled…and held her shoulder..‘ what happened..?”

She was panicking…and sanaya was confused like me..” thats the trap spell…” she wittered…

In next second… i saw a white silver beam…sparkling…

I left geet..and turned my gaze away..from the stiff luminosity…

The moment everything turned silent…and I found myself…tied in roped..fixed on the chair..

no…fatherrr…” geet screamed…She herself…was tied…with a shinny rope..along with sanaya..

I wriggled..heaving my resistance…trying to disentangle..myself.. the room turned into a havoc…changing into a dark mist…

” HOW DARE U…ENTER OUR WORLD…”

i guess this was really long update LOL

hope u guys like it

and yes the spells wont work..or maybe they can no guarantee 

and lastly plz appreciate the edit of sanaya and geet thats specially made by priya !!

and u have any doubts regarding this story pm me..Embarrassed

love

sweta

crazy_sweta thumbnail

CHAPTER 4

” how dare u..step inside maya nagri?? The elderly man who i had seen earlier on the screen appeared..right in front of me..

His face was expressed a series of emotions… I could make out anger and rage the most… in his eyes which were looking at me  fiercely…

The man was clad in typical dress robe.. His eyes were blazing.. I felt highly intimidated by his stare..

” answer me..u human..” he bit out  grinding his teeth… and flaring his nose..

This personality was more prominent in real…as it occurred on the screen..I added mentally .

” i…i..” i fumbled…

He shook his head..shrewdly..and groaned at me…

”  couldnt u   found anyone geet…other than  a human..y????that too the one..who can’t even open his mouth…”

I was confounded..Within a min everything got twisted… I couldn’t react pertinently  

”  father…dont u speak like to him..he is my husband..” Geet retorted…

She repeated the spell..which i suppose did not work.. but it made her more exhausted ..Sanaya was chanting too…

I kept starting both…the girls praying at least one would be able to untie me..

Her father…closed his eyes…taking in a sharp  breath grunting..

” u r…not good enough to break this spell..geet..u haven’t practiced ur wizardry since a long time… and sanaya u r not well of to break my spell..so both of u..stop…TRYING!” he scowled at them…

I banged..my hands trying hard to move… 

Her father turned his gaze..in my direction narrowing his eyes…

” this..this is ur husband??” he spat in disgust…

” isn’t he the one..who left u..after knowing u r a wizard… its a blessing..but he treated ur perk  as a debris … .and u call him ur husband…ha..”  he smirked…

” bloody humans…they should respect us..and he… how dare u disrespect my daughter...” His eyes were pure red..

I lowered down my head in disgrace …I know I shouldn’t have gone like that..But  my instincts were quick enough to guide me…

” dad it isn’t his fault… he wasn’t aware…of my powers…plz leave us  dad..he did not disrespected me…” geet requested..and countered softly…

” how  gibberish …is that.. we are superior.. we r wizards…and u are my daughter… SAMAY HANDA’s daughter…how can he treat u like this…debarring u from using magic…its intolerable..  ” He implied staggeringly…

I was a mute spectator to their conversation…

” i did not knw that i m a wizard that… and please…father i fell in love with him the day we met…m glad i ran away…”  she replied back at him…equally..

” i was kind enough to let u have a little adventure outside mayanagri but not anymore geet..u will marry the guy i chose for u..” he swore…

” please …i..sir…” I decided to suspend  in between…

cremallera labios” My father in law…turned his face towards…and pointed his finger..at me..instinctively…making me incline back… On reflex i parted my lips to apologize … 

hmmm“…Unfortunately inspite of trying hard… i couldn’t move them… I lips were glued together… .I panicked..

maaan” “ jijjjsss” 

Her father..raised his brow… giving me a agonizing  look..

Dont u have basic manners…U DONT SPEAK WHEN I M TALKING TO MY DAUGHTER…GET THAT”

I gulped..down…nodding my head..dauntingly..

father please….” she nearly got teary..

This time..her father acknowledged her wish…he shook his head…and snapped the ropes…

Geet breathe out in relief. And she sauntered towards her father…

” father…i love him..he is my husband…plz..” geet whimpered..looking at me…

” no way geet..he is not worthy of u…my darling daughter i have chosen the prefect match for u…” He uttered…cupping geet’s face…

My eyes frantically watched…the father daughter.. Dammit my father in law was trying to hook my wife with someone because he seemed vexed from me…and i couldn’t do anything heck i couldn’t even utter a word..I grunted…

” no..but i don’t love him..father..he isn’t my soul mate..maan is the one..whom i love…”

” he is not a wizard…and u…wont marry a non wizard..’ His voice was firm…

We are already married…and plus i can be a wizard i wanted to scream…but my voice wasnt in my command..

Seemed liked..sanaya heard my thought..her eyes perked…up at me…in horror..

” did..u mean that jijs..u can be a wizard??” her voice  echoed in my mind

I nodded my head…in response .. My eyes held the truth..while my face reflected confusion…

She chanted something…breaking geet and her father’s squabble..

Geet glanced at me..in horror..i could read her expressions..maybe sanaya acquainted her of this fact..

” Sir… may i interrupt” sanaya uttered…bowing in front of geet’s father

Her father…abruptly stared her …narrowing his eyes…and nodded folding his hands…

sir…i knw like every other father..u desire ur daughter to marry the best wizard…in the world…But there is something perhaps..u aren’t aware off…sir..”

” what?” he bit out  completely displeased… with sanaya’s arguments…

“Sir..somethings…still aren’t very  clear about maan..to u ..  maan is a wizard …i..knw that… and geet is in love with him…”

” SANAYA DO NOT LIE…he is not a wizard…do not shame us… he IS NOT A WIZARD..HE CANT BE ONE.” he spoke furiously glancing me once…

O lord…why is he not believing us…let him belive us god plz!

sir..he is…and..ist just that…he wanst aware of his powers…he has spent his most of time outside mayanagri…thus not fluent enough with magic tricks…” Sanaya was lying she…was just speaking crap..sadly it was true!

he is…father..’ geet muttered..dipping her head…low..and authenticating sanaya’s vague thory

I knew she wasnt sure of this…or else she would have looked him in the eye and stated…this

Geet’s father smirked…looking at me..and then glanced back at her

The man dint look like people should mess with him…And i was messing with his daughter..indirectly with him… i swallowed thickly…looking at him…timidly …

After a moment or so he snapped his fingers…untying me..

” thank u..sir...”I uttered in gratitude.wow… i could  move my lips…thank god!

He  smirked..at me…coming closer…and halting at a distance… I blinked my eyes…nervously…

” MAAN SINGH KHURANA… My daughter feels u r a wizard..what a…joke…(smirk) i m the president of this mayanagri..m aware of all the magical powers..and with such knowledge i claim..u r not a wizard.. i knw my daughter is lying..but she is hopelessly in love with u ...” He furrowed his brows..

” thus…’

My heart was beating fast..with every word he took…all  my hopes were  gradually crashing…geet and sanaya were clueless…

” thus..i announce u…a fair..wizard competition..between u and dev.. Since u r a  wizard..hypothetically…or in real…whatever…If u r a wizard… u can demonstrate ur powers..in front of..all..’ He spoke slyly ..i could feel the sarcasm in his voice

” who ever will win.. I will whole heartedly…give my daughter’s hand in his..be it u or dev..‘ he spoke..proudly…

All my hopes of getting my wife back…collapsed.. ME AND WIZARD COMPETETION…

I  recklessly  looked at sanaya and geet who were stunned..with his proclamation..I rubbed my  hands continuously cursing my thoughts…

” father..but how can..he..”

” it was ur call..geet..” he cut her off rudely…

” i said he is a wizard..i agreed…whats wrong in a simple demonstration..If he is not a wizard..we ll come to knw…”

I was wrecked.. I couldn’t even look up to him..when his steps were approaching me..

jijs..look into his eyes..jijs..dont  do that…plz…look up..’sanaya’s voice echoed again..

I followed her word..and looked up in my father-in-law’s eyes …

” so MAAN KHURANA i hereby declare the wizard competition after a 3 weeks from now..till then..U wont meet my daughter… ” he claimed…

What..hell i cant even meet her??I dint utter anything…

” jijs..just nod..”

” but dad…’ geet snapped back..to receive a angry glare from her father

” u may leave now..”  he snapped his finger…

As those words left his mouth..i felt the vision blurring…and i was dragged…atomically at a pacing speed…

” geeettt”

maaannn”

Do like and comment guys

plzzz Smile

its a different concept i really need ur support!!

lots yet to come LOL

PRESIDENT- SAMAY HANDA

love

sweta

crazy_sweta thumbnail

CHAPTER 5

” geeet stop running…warna…warna..” I was chasing geet who was running in the room..giggling

catch me if u can..” she puffed sticking her tongue at me..

” geeettt…” I was finally able to grasp her hand and pull her towards me…

She landed on my chest giggling and panting heavily..

I wrapped my hands around her waist..

dekha..pakad liya na..i’ll never let u go away from me..never ever..” I claimed drawing her close..

She smiled…softly with tears in her eyes..

geeet” I groaned cupping her teary face..staring her in pain..

She sniffed and shook her head…

i love u maan i love u …..” she embraced me…tightly…hiding her face in the crook of my neck…

i love u too geeet..i love u too..”

geettt” I squealed opening my eyes..

jijsss…are u okay..” sanaya appeared besides me

geettt geet ..” i stared down at sanaya ..my mind was still foggy …

“ relax jijs..calm down…take a deep breath…” She suggested…

have this…jijs..” I glanced at the  glass filled with a juice..and shook my head…

sanaya geet..sanaya geet i..i..saw her..we..were there with her…in the palace..and now…the dream” i mumbled…i  was bamboozled such that  couldn’t make out what happened…my dream was still fresh…

jijs..drink this first..u r not use to magic…everything around here is taking toll on ur health ..plz have this..” She held out the glass for me..

no..sanaya,,i want to meet my geet i cant stay away from her even a minute…” i pushed the glass…and climbed  down from my bed…

ah…” i felt my all my body wrenching in pain..

jijs… ACTALO BONAYTIE” she chanted..making me slip back in my bed..

have this for geet jijs..plz..”

I sighed heavily… and gulped the whole thing…Why is everything so against us..what did we do to deserve this…

jijs..dont stress …Uncle chanted his cast and dragged us out…”

sanaya i want to go back to geet please take me there..we will run away from there..i will take her back with me..in our world…” I pleaded…with tears in my eyes.. I wasn’t weak..but staying from my wife..was killing me..

jijs..u need to understand..this is maya nagri… U cant take her back..without winning her…”  she sounded serious..

I stared her of a moment and then replied..

nothing..can stop me sanaya..no amount of magic or spells can forbid me to..take back my wife with me in our world...” i spoke confidently with blazing eyes..

Sanaya smiled…a little ” i admire u for this jijs..i knw u love geet a lot…but unfortunately the only way out of here is winning the wizard competition…

My eyes shot up..in response.. hell i had actually forgotten about what i said to sanaya …

u cant forget that jijs..its the only way out ..for u both… i just made up all of that in front of geets…father” i could feel the tension in her voice…

I bit my lip…closing my eyes in grief …hell i and wizard..

jijs....” sanaya poked my shoulder…

I snapped my eyes open…and looked at her..lowering my head..

jijs why do i feel..that u lied… are u r not a wizard???” she gasped…standing up in disbelief …

Why cant wizards make out truth…i hissed…

jijsss” sanaya yelled at me narrowing her brows…

its…its not like that ill tell u everything”

tell me”

my parents were wizard…they died long back…i was living a normal life in paris with my dadi..and i don’t do magic…When i came to knw about my parents i scorned to become a wizard…”I said calmly..

” jijs… thank god at least u dint lie…technically u r a wizard who has just come out of coma..hmmm” She uttered thoughtfully

what??” I bit out confusingly

” if ur parents were wizards i m sure…u would  inherited have the same magical powers ..but since u sabotaged becoming a wizard..ur powers are still untouched…jijs…the only way to get geet back is winning the wizardly competition..agaisnt DeV..only then…uncle will let u have geet”

” what?how can i win??i have no powers…i can do anything..i have no interest in magic sanaya..and i certainly wont win the competition..” i scoffed…frustrated with geet’s father… the man was determined to make geet marry someone else…why couldn’t he accept the truth that we were already married…”

” we still have 2 weeks with us..we will do whatever it takes to awaken ur powers..ull have to start straight from scratch…and u will win the competition…”

I stared sanaya hopelessly… I just wanted my geet back..she was a source of love…and support for me.. I couldn’t do this alone

jijs…geet will support u… and i promise u will take ur geet back…but would u learn magic…??”

I dropped my eyes close…as i couldn’t answer this question.. What should i do…Out of blue i could glimpse a white light… and geet stepped out of it… She smiled cutely at me… and waved her wand.. Unexpectedly she grabbed my hand we flown back to all our beautiful memories.. the day i proposed her… Our marriage..our sr…honeymoon..everything…and then…she slowly pulled out her hand…i held it not loosening my hold..My heart was beating fast in anticipation of something…awful … But she pulled out and vanished..leaving me all  alone…in dark… 

I opened my eyes..puffing … I wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead…

Sanaya was mum… i looked at her…she was calm..and quiet..

That point i realised… i could do anything for geet i would go to any extend for her 

” i will do whatever it takes sanaya…i do hate magic but my love for geet surmounts..all of that… i will learn it..” I responded brightly…

I could hear a gush of breeze embracing me…with her hushing melodious  voice “ i will always be with u maan always…”  I smiled..closing my eyes..concentrating on her words…i sensed her aroma ..as if she was around me…

” thats not magic jijs…

A tear slipped through my eyes…Which was vanished before it fell..down..

lets begin this sanaya… lets start..” I uttered in fine clasp voice…

Sanaya smiled and nodded… before chanting

ROMELLO INMINONE

I stumbled down on the ground as soon as we reached the new place…

Sanaya  offered helped in getting me up

I have to get use to this vanishing spell..I inwardly thought

” yes jijs..u have to..we will be using it often..dont worry ull get use to it… u just have to maintain ur balance..’

I hummed…and  observed the room.. It was old ,dark room which seemed like a shop as it had various…boxes placed in panels of wall..

” whats this??” i aksed knotting my brows

” jijs before u get start with ur magic u need to have a wand…basically beginners use wand…   and hence u need to buy one..”

” nakul …” sanaya called out

” yes… ji coming…” he responded

Next min a man appeared sliding the ladder on this own… he was already on the highest step..

” nakul we would like to buy a wand for maan jijs…cmon get started..”

okay..” he replied monotonously gazing me from top  to bottom…and boom…disappeared…

I blink my eyes..sighing…bit by bit i was getting used to  ..Magic!    “ sanaya thank u .i…m really grateful to u for helping me and geet…if it wouldn’t have u..i suppose i couldn’t .do…” i trailed off…

jijs…thats okay..what are frnds for..and i..m geet’s best frnd…childhood best frnd…”

I smiled…as her lips curled into a big smile..

Best frnds…No wonder they were so close…

” yes jijs… But i had to meet my parents in india…they had some issues…and to solve that i to leave mayanagri… after i left geet became lonely…maybe thats y she took such a drastic step..”

what step??” I questioned her…

” She was always interested to travel in the other world…But she was president’s daughter she couldn’t leave… and when i wasnt here she choose to run away..and enter ur world…”

oh..”  M glad she entered our world…or else how would have we fallen in love… I smiled..recalling our past…

Nakul appeared …then next moment ..

and  snapped his fingers…soaring a black box..from somewhere in front  me..

After sanaya gestured me …I took out the want…from the box which dangling in air…

I felt ground wobbling…lightly..As i clasped the black coloured stick..called as wand in my hand

I started the wand in my hand…Which gave a strange feeling..

congarts jijs..the wand has accpt to be urs…we just need a teacher to teach u..magic…” sanaya chirped..

” Congratss…maan..its ur first step towards me…” i heard geet’s voice… along with a sudden flicker… of her smiling face..

this was a long long long part i guess

dont forget to like and comment LOL

love

sweta

taahir004 thumbnail

Will read again later and comment 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for posting..

All updates are lovely..

Waiting for next update..

Edited by swapna.p - 1 months ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 1 

Surprising Start 

Maan shocked at knowing his wife is a wizard 

and worst he walked out on her , leaving her alone to deal with the issue

but when Maan returned his wife Geet was not there at home 

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 2 

Flamboyant and Sad Chapter

Maan realizes that Geet has left him 

and now his hurt is settling in while Dadima encourages him

to go to the world of wizards and find Geet .

wow Sanaya been Geet's best friend came as a life saving grace to Maan

showed him where Geet lived