ll- Maan-Geet: A Sanctity of Love -ll Chap8 Pg7

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi My Sweet Maaneetians πŸ€— 
I have a little treat for you all. I have written a couple scenes on Maaneet based on the current track which I decided to turn into a story😊.
I'm not a great writer😳 so please excuse me if I bore you with my story. I was never involved in this until Geet came on air πŸ˜‰ so here I am trying something different for all my Maaneetians.😊
As I mentioned, I'm not a great writer (I think alot but suck at expressing my thoughts in words☺️) so my story is not completely mine! πŸ˜† Some bits are taken from a famous Urdu Novel (I'll be using the bits that I liked the most and ofcourse the show itself...whatever's left is my crazy imagination. 😊 
I'm not sure how many chapters there will be but I'll keep on writing until I see an end.

I won't be introducing my characters in detail. Just giving you names so you don't get lost! πŸ˜†

1. Maan
2. Geet
3. Kapil
4. Sameer
5. Megha
6. Neha
7. Bobby

Contents:

Chapter 1: Maan's Apology ---- Page 1
Chapter 2: Maan's Excuse ---- Page 3
Chapter 3: No One Hears Me ---- Page 4
Chapter 4: Where Do I Go From Here? ---- Page 4
Chapter 5: An Outsider ---- Page 5
Chapter 6: Fall Again ---- Page 6
Chapter 7: The Flashbacks ---- Page 7
Chapter 8: What is Next to Ecstacy? ---- Page 8
Desert Rose VM ---- Page 8

You all are welcome to criticise my writing 😳 and if I bore you too much then hit me with a PM. I'd love to hear your suggestions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š and feel free to make predictions. Those would be interesting to read! πŸ˜‰

P.S: Thanks to Doodleberry for suggesting the name of the thread! πŸ€—

Do let me know if you'd like me to add you in my PM list so you can stay updated. 😊

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahemm....Excuse me but this was just a random scene which I decided to use as a start off to my story. A little x-ness in there ☺️ but the rest won't be like this! πŸ˜†

P.S: Please do more than hitting the LIKE button on the first scene. It'll help me moving on. 😊 

Chapter 1

Maan's Apology

Geet, meri aankhon main dekho! aor phir kaho ke main aapka chehra kabhi nahi dekhna chahti.....

Sir, aapne mujhe hurt kiya hai...mera dil dukhaya hai....mujhe wapis ussi jagha par la kar khara kar diya jahan se main aapke paas ayee thi...kiya kiya nahi kaha aapne mujhe...main aapko dhoka dena chahti hoon..appke paise le kar bhagna chahti hoon....apni adaaon se aapko phasana chahti hoon!!....kion kiya aapne aesa...boliye...batain mujhe Sir!...aap chup kion hain!!....
Maan pushed her lightly against the wall...blocked her mouth with his hand. Geet...chup ho jao..bilkul chup! bohat bolti ho tum...kabhi toa mujhe kuch kehne ka moqa diya karo....He slowly moved his fingers on her lips...touching the wetness of her tears on her cheeks. ye aansoo...tumhare inn aasuyon ko her baar mene hi saaf kiya hai Geet..aor aaj bhi main hi karoonga. He rubbed his fingerpores on her cheeks and wiping them off....looked deep in her eyes and whispered softly. "Tum samajhti kiya ho apne aapko. Tum her bar bolti rahogi aor main sunta rahoonga. Nahi Geet..aaj main kuch nahi sunoonga". He slowly moved his hand towards hers...touched her palm and gripped it. "Aaj tum sirf meri baat sunogi". He moved her hand behind her and pulled her closer filling the gap in between. He held her other forearm so she won't touch him. "Mujhe bohat dard hua Geet"...(still whispering)..."jab mene tumse iss tarah baat ki..main...main apne aap main nahi tha...main tumhe kese batata ke....." He paused to see her eyes filling with tears but he held her so softly this time then why was she still crying...he wanted to understand but he moved on. "Geet"..He tightened the grip of her hand behind her back and moved so close to her ear almost touched it with his lips. He was mesmerized by the sweet scent of her...feeling her heavy breaths. "I'm sorry Geet" He touched his lips under her earlobe. "I'm sorry" and planted a soft kiss there...after every inch...reaching to her neck. "Mujhe maaf nahi karogi" He moved his hand behind to get a hold of her other hand so her both arms are caught behind her. He loosened the grip on his other hand and led it to her hair by tracing her full arm. She was still breathing heavily. Tears kept falling from her closed eyes. He saw her lips parting as he traced the quivering arm. "Sirr, please mujhe mat chuyain". He was still moving his hand up..looking at her trying to free herself from his grips. He found his way to her neck and slowly moved his fingers to touch her soft hair behind her neck. "Sirr"...but before she said more, He gripped her silky scented hair softly and lightly gave her a jerk back. Her head fell back giving room to her neck. He slowly whispered as a tear from her eye slipped down. "Geeet" and pulled her in his arms filling the already filled gap and breathed close to her neck. Her body gave a shiver but he did not stop and touched his lips on the sweet skin of her neck. He felt a sudden quiver rushing in her body. Her grip tightened on his hand. Her tears still streaming down...one after another. She was not hurt but she couldn't control her tears either. He felt her restlessness...wanting to free herself from his grip. He loosened his hand and she suddenly freed her hands from his grip. "Sirr" She said it again with a quivering voice. "Maan kaho" He whispered as he bit her neck. She felt a ray of current running through her body. She gripped his shirt not knowing she was hurting him with her nails. She tightened it....and...."Maaan" She spoke with desire in her voice. He pushed his lips on her skin more. "Main tumse pyar...karta hoon Geet". She could feel his lips moving on her neck with the words he just spoke. She couldn't do anything. She heard him say those words. She felt them touch her inside...her heart. Her restlessness grew. "Bohat pyar karta hoon tumse". His words were killing her...slowly and gradually. She could feel her heart pounding. He slid his hand behind her back and pulled her closer. She was in his arms. She encircled her arms around him and lightly pushed him closer by gripping his shirt collar from behind. He knew she wanted him. Her tears kept rolling down. He pushed his lips just behind her ear. His hand stroking her hair and other made sure she was gripped in his arms. "Kion nahi samajh payee tum mujhe Geet". His passion grew. He started to leave a trail of bites everywhere he touched. "Kion Geet....kion nahi samjha tumne ke main tumhare baghair saans bhi nahi le paaonga". His words filled her with love but her tears kept rolling down. "I love you Geet...tumhara Maan tumse bohat pyar karta hai. He said it by looking into her closed eyes...her semi-closed lips...her wet cheeks. He cupped her face, held it lovingly and moved his lips closer. "Aankhain kholo Geet...dekho mujhe". She slowly but hesitantly opened her eyes...filled with tears. "Tum abhi bhi ro rahi ho...kion Geet...aaj toa mainay tumhe...kuch nahi kaha...tumhe dard hua?" She was looking deep in his eyes. "Bolo Geet..dard hua tumhe?" but before she could respond, he pulled her face closer. "Dard hua na tumhe?" He wanted to stop the quivering of her lips. She closed her eyes again. He touched the pore of his thumb on her lower lip and gently rubbed it across wiping away the sweet gloss she had on. It didn't work in fact, it only gave more chills to her body. He moved closer, closing his eyes, he sealed her lips with his...so gently, he let them touch her. He could feel her breaths getting heavier. She poked her nails in his back and pushed him towards her. He kissed her lips softly took her lower lip into her mouth. He felt the heat burning inside. "Geeet...i love you" He said it as he kissed her lips. "I love you so much" He repeated with more passion. She couldn't say anything. Her lips were sealed. He slipped his lips to her cheeks, rubbed there softly to wipe off the tears. She was gone breathless. Her heart was pounding so hard. She couldn't say a word...yet....."Maan..mujhe chor kar kahin mat jana"...Words came out. He felt the love in her words. He felt it for the first time. He couldn't help but hug her one more time. He took her in his arms so tightly and so close to him. "Tumhara Maan kahin nahi jaiga...kabhi bhi nahi" They were lost in each others' arms. They wanted this moment to last.

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 years ago
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting beginning, continue soon.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG i'VE ACTUALLY READ THIS ON Geet FB.....

DO Cont..n add me to pm list
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please continue...you're doing a great job! :)
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 that was awesome, continue soon plz!
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dat was terrific......

update soon...n add me to ur pm list!!!!
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Woaooooooooo........

That was too good yaar... It sent chills down my spine...

X-rated to the core....

Do continue...

PLs PM me when u update...

ardhika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start

plz continue soon and add me to ur PM list
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
okay you already know..what i think...so yeah..please..continue..Nimra..

and yes..make a start..it will all fall into place....words will come....just let it flow..and be positive..you will write well...so dont keep on saying you are not a good writer...you are...just..say it the best you can..the idea is to communicate..not educate...as long as we understand what you are trying to say...why should you feel that you will not...and the first scene is proof enough....

arre baba meine to lecture de diya...