Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank You all for the lovely feedback.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค— That helps!
will surely PM all of you when I update......๐Ÿ˜Š
Nimz-KMH thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushtrip

okay you already know..what i think...so yeah..please..continue..Nimra..

and yes..make a start..it will all fall into place....words will come....just let it flow..and be positive..you will write well...so dont keep on saying you are not a good writer...you are...just..say it the best you can..the idea is to communicate..not educate...as long as we understand what you are trying to say...why should you feel that you will not...and the first scene is proof enough....

arre baba meine to lecture de diya...

Thanks sweets! can't be as good as you but trying...๐Ÿ˜Š I admire your great work! It encourages me to write more you can say! ๐Ÿ˜Š 
aor isi tarha lecture deti rehna....it'll help na..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

Thanks sweets! can't be as good as you but trying...๐Ÿ˜Š I admire your great work! It encourages me to write more you can say! ๐Ÿ˜Š 
aor isi tarha lecture deti rehna....it'll help na..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—

bas to phir..meri teacher ki naukri pakki samjhoo?
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update. loved every bit of it. do cont soon am pm me as well๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by sujsub - 13 years ago
Nimz-KMH thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushtrip

bas to phir..meri teacher ki naukri pakki samjhoo?

yup! you're hired! ๐Ÿ˜†
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey.... pls add me to ur pm list... ๐Ÿค—
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sweets...Awesome story...Pl do continue and PM also... would love to learn about other characters...

Btw, Thanks for choosing my option for the topic. Loved it.

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
This would be my second random scene which I included in the story. Anything after this is actually what I wrote FOR the story. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Chapter 2

Maan's Excuse

"Whatever happened last night was just a dream". She tried to convince herself. "Why did I grow so weak?" She kept asking. "I should have never taken this job". She was still trying to recover from last night's incident between her and Maan.

She just came out of the shower. Maan, being unwell didn't go to the office today (though inside, only he knew that it was just an excuse to spend some more time with Geet). They were still sharing the same room. As usual, he was having coffee with the daily papers in his hands but eyes on Geet. She stepped out of the bathroom and headed towards the dresser ignoring Maan's presence in the room. His eyes followed her. In no time, he was standing behind her. Did she know he came near her? That only she could answer but for now she didn't want to know. She was about to brush her hair when she heard........"Geet, tum khulay baalon main bohat khoobsurat lagti ho". She paused and so the world around her. But the next moment, she realised that she had reacted to his words which she didn't want to. She continued without giving an answer. She knew he was walking close to her now. Her heart started to pound faster. But Why? She asked herself. Why couldn't she be normal around him. She was still searching for the answers when she heard another voice......"aor jab baal geele hon toa aor bhi......." He paused because she looked at him through the mirror. She didn't know why but she did. Her hand still half way in her hair. She slowly slid it down giving a full view of her to Maan. He continued......"toa aor bhi khoosurat lagti ho". She kept looking at him for how long? She didn't know either. Suddenly, she broke the moment and grabbed a necklace in her hands. Circling around her neck, she tried to hook it but in vain. He watched all this with a sly smile on his face. She struggled for some more time until he walked nearer and said, "let me do it". Her hands suddenly froze behind her neck, but the next moment she was sliding her hair to one side to give him room. She didn't know when and why she did this. She was looking directly in his eyes while he moved his hands towards her neck. His cold fingertips touched her bare skin. Her body took in a ray of current. She closed her eyes and tried to gulp in the moment. He had seen her and now he was smiling again. She knew it wouldn't take that long to hook a necklace then why wasn't he letting go already! Her eyes only opened when she heard him say. "Geet".....She was looking in his eyes but he was busy with the necklace. "waise, tumhara ye necklace bhi na....bilkul tumhare jaisa hai. Dekho na...kab se koshish kar raha hoon ke band ho jaye...par tumhari tarha ziddi hai".....He touched her skin again. This time, brushing it across with his tips. His hands were as cold as ice. Her skin still warm from the shower. A thousand chills ran across her body. She gripped her Dupatta trying to ignore the sensation she was getting. He moved closer. To her it was unintentional. To him it was intentional. He breathed close to her neck. She felt it. Her heart throbbed so hard. She closed her eyes again. He was done, finally. He moved away but she was still standing there, in that stance. Her eyes closed tightly, her dupatta in her grip, her heart pounding. She didn't realise that he had moved away. He enjoyed those few seconds of her unawareness. He then broke the silence. "Geet, band ho gaya hai...tum aankhain khol sakti ho". She opened her eyes and looked up to him in shock. She didn't know whether she should be embarrased. "Hey babaji, ye mujhe kiya ho raha hai!" she thought. But she jerked off the thought and moved on. He was expecting a Thanks in return but he also knew she wouldn't say it. Though after what she did give him, he was in no need of it. She walked towards the door but was stopped by him. He held her hand and froze her again. "Kahan ja rahi ho"..."Kitchen main" She replied and tried to free her hand. "Wahan ja kar kiya karogi"..."Jo shayad aap bhi karte hain!" Now she was talking...in Geet's manner. He thought with a smile. "Her roz jati ho...aaj na jao toa kiya farq parega". He moved closer inch by inch. She could tell that he was again walking near her but she wouldn't let him to do it this time. She pulled her hand with a jerk but he tightened it and pulled her near. Her hair flung, leaving small drops of water on his face. He closed his eyes to feel them. When he opened, she was standing so close to him. His one hand around her waist and the other holding hers. It all happened before she could respond. She looked in his eyes. "SSi..r".....But he blocked her mouth with his hand. "Maan...tumhe kaha tha na Maan kaha karo mujhe". He looked in her eyes and could tell that she wanted to strangle him! "Maan...choro mujhe" He was amazed with the way she spoke. "ab mujhe itna ghoor ke kion dekh rahain hain. khud hi toa bola tha ke Maan kaha karo!" she thought. He thought, "so that's how she wants to be. Yes ofcourse, how can she ever fall behind. Hoshiyarpur ki jo hai. Par main bhi Maan Singh Khurana hoon". "agar na chora toa..."......"toa main........" She paused. "toa tum kiya Geet.........bolo". She was thinking...fast but she couldn't. She didn't know what to say. He was still looking in her eyes, waiting for her response. But she looked away......."kuch nahi kar sakti tum" He whispered. His words left her feeling numb. He pushed her against the wall, lightly. Placing both hands on the wall, he blocked her way to escape. She knew she could easily escape from there but she didn't. Her senses stopped working. She stick her arms against the wall, straight down and stood there like she was helpless. He moved closer to her. She turned her face to the other side as to not look in his eyes. But she didn't know that she was only helping him. He slowly pushed his face in her hair to her neck. She felt shivers in her body giving her goose bumps. He placed his lips on her neck feeling her wet scented hair and the sweet smell of her perfume. She wanted to grip something...something to suppress the moment. She didn't know why...she gripped his shirt and pulled him closer filling in the gap in between. He felt her restlessness. He grabbed her arms to give her more of him. She felt his lips parting and his tongue touch her warm skin softly. She gasped...tightening the grip on his shirt. "Maaan...." with heavy breaths, those words came out so slowly. "Pleasee....mujhhee...janay do...." only she knew how she managed to speak. He was in no mood to listen to her. She suddenly broke off from his arms and ran and stood besides the bed...getting hold of her breath. She was looking away. He walked near her and tried to grab her from behind. There was no space between them for her to escape when she tried to. She fell on the bed against her back taking him along. There was a moment of silence but he could hear her breath so heavily. Her hair covered her face. He put them aside lovingly revealing her beautiful face. She was trapped. She grabbed the bed sheet and bit her lips. He touched her palms with both hands and fixed his fingers between hers. He again pushed his face in her neck. This time biting the soft skin. "Maaan..." she lightly screamed in pain. He felt her grip tightening on his hands. He felt her nails poking through the outer side of his palms. He kissed the skin he just bit giving her even more quivers. He followed his way to her lips...touching her chin with his partially opened lips. He looked at her tightly closed eyes...her semi-opened lips...trembling. He felt her heart throbbing with his but much faster. "Geeet...."..."I love you"...He said those words as he touched her lips. Before she could react, he sealed her lips with his. Running his tongue on lower then upper...he tasted the sweet fruity gloss. He pushed his hands that were gripped in hers, under her head to give her a pillow support. Her head slightly moved up and so did her lips. He tried to gulp them. She was trembling. She felt her body breaking into pieces. He gathered her in his arms more by covering her with his body. She was quivering under him. He kissed her more...taking in her breaths. He freed his one hand and grabbed both with the other...He traced her arm down with the hand he just freed. He touched her wrist with his finger pores. He freed her lips and slipped them on her cheek as he slowly slid his tips on her arm giving her trembling sensations. "Maaan..." her low-pitched voice filled the air. "Maan..." she repeated again with more desire. He kissed her cheek as her desireful voice echoed in his ear. He felt her longing. He reached her shoulder and let go his other hand from her grip. He pushed both hands under her back and lifted her up arching her back a little. Her head fell back. Her hands still under her head, unmoved. He shoved his lips in her neck and kissed her passionately. She gasped. He grabbed her back and pulled her closer. She couldn't keep her hands away anymore. She gripped his hair with both hands to take in the moment. He moved his lips close to her ear and whispered. "Kitna...chahti ho mujhe". Her hands still gripping his hair..."bohat...ziada" She said it unknowingly. He looked at her and smiled. "mere baal toa chor do...dard ho raha hai". She loosened her grip with a jerk. Her arms fell around his neck. "aankhain kholo Geet". She opened her eyes slowly and found him looking at her. "bohat ziada...chahti ho mujhe" She remembered what she had just said to him. She couldn't say anything. She kept staring in his eyes. She was still trying to catch her breath. He covered her in his arms and she held him so close. She was not trembling anymore. She was safe in his arms. She felt her heart melting. She wanted to tell him how much she loves him...but words refused to come out. She was lost in his arms and he made sure she had the time she needed to be there.

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm i was smacked...very passionate...nim...may i call you that? i have this habit of shortening names..if i may...

loved it... would you do a favor tho..could you break up into paragraphs...just so that one doesnt get lost in the big para..i had to read twice..not that i did not want to..but...would be easier..that's all...

edit - just trying to earn my teacher's pay...๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by rushtrip - 13 years ago
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey, i read both the parts on fb, they are fabulous