Posted: 1 months ago

teaser  

Maan  don't  have  any  clue  to  how  he  going  save  this  relation 

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 days ago

Part  7  

Do  dil

Geet  feel like her  leg going  to  give up  any time but  her heart feel  light  from talk ,his anger  always make  their  relation weak ..and ...and  now she going  to  show him the  reality  she make herself  presentable and went  to  party side…she  stand  near adi….adi  saw  her sad ...face  and ask softly  all ok  Mrs.  Singhshe  give him a  smile  and nodded … Geet  gesture get  stiff when  she saw  Maan  entered in  party  hall   ,both eyes meet  for  second , Geet turn  her  face other  side  ,she feel  someone  stab her  heart  but ,she  is not  going forgive  him.

Maan feel  hurt  with her  reaction  but he  know  he deserved  it .he went  to bar  side  and settle  on  one stool  , other  side Geet  took  deep breath  and  talk with  adi,  adi can  u  give me one  fevour  …adi found  so  sadness in  her  voice he  say  imm kya Geet , can  u  put your closed  eyes  on him…main  aur  yaha nahi  ruk  sakati ,adi  please  ..the thought  to  watch out  THE MSK  a fear run  from  his body  he  going to  almost  no but  when he  saw Geet  eyes  so much hopes  he  nodded .Lakin Geet  agar  main pakda  gaya  to can  he  kill me? Geet  with  small smile  aisa  kuch nahi  hoga  adi ..jaisa  wo  show karta hai  waisa  wo hai  nahi. Adi  mummer ya  ya  I know ,I  know  sabse jada  to  main hi punishment  zeli  hai Geet …but  u  go I  will  handle it …go Geet  give  him brotherly hug  ,poor  boy eyes  went  to Khurana  side  and found  two  angry eyes  trying  to burn  him  poor boy  imm  come out  from  her hug.

Geet went  outside  of party  hall  to her  room  side she  not  once look  to  Maan .she went  to  her room  she  feel so  defeated how  her life  turn  like this  they  are so  closed  to each  other  …like one soul  in  tow bodies  now  they have  so  distance and  is  this distance  going  to reduce a biggest  question  of  her  life ,she don’t  feel  like chang  she  went to gallery  side  and settle  on  sofa …she took  out  her ear ring  ….and  closed her  eyes ….and  she slip  into  their past …a  bliss  of  herlife  their  love …

Its her  18  birthday Maan before  her  birthday took  Geet  to his  room  ,he have  very  special room  and  little bit  away  from other  part  of house …he  have  gift packet  in  his hand  ..and  Geet is  so  impatiens to  look  that gift. But  she  very well  know  that he  not  going to  give  her until  he  want .hey babji  ye  ajj apani  puri  manamani karega usko  to  bhi birthday  hai  na ajj  she  smile ….

Both reach  to  his room and  there  he decorated  his  room for them  with  Happy birthday  sine  …he arranged  everything  for them  …..he  give her  chocolate  and flower  of  her fev. She  hug  him and mummer  thanks and  with  soft voice …are  u  ready na  for  my  special  gift today  I  am not going  to  lesion any your  excuse  Maaan….

That make  Maan  hug her  little  bit hard  …one  full year  his  Geet make his  life  hell with  demand  of not so  decent  and he  say  he will  fulfill  her demand when  she turn  18  so  today there  is not  turning  back ….He  crush  that day  when  he  saw  a English  movie  with Geet  with  ahem ahem  scean  and from  that  day his life  become  hell with her demand…he  look  once to her  and  mummer kya  pehle  hum cake  cut  kare Geet …Geet  nodded  and both exchanges  their  gift to  each  other …Geet  open  her gift  and  gasp with  dress  …same dress  which  she wear  today in  party and  other  side …WHAT  THE  HELL ….She  gift  him Can*** ….he  cried  Geet …are  u  mad ….

Geet look  to  Maan say  very  innocently kya  ,I  don’t want  to  become mother  in so  small age  Maan ….   

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 7

fantastic Update 

At Present Geet is upset with Maan

while he knows he is at fault 

in the past  both Geet and Maan seemed so happy 

and wow as his birthday's gift she gave him protection 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

poor adi scare to keep eye on maan as ask by geet