Maharani Vijay TV Serial FanClub Part 2

vijay536 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maharani Vijay TV Serial Fan Club Part 2

Hi everybody.....Here's d 2nd part of our maharani fan club since our forum has come close to 150 where administrators will close the thread.....Wish all maharani fans to continue thier views in this new thread.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Here's d link of d 1st thread of maharani. . .
banureka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys..

I hope in tamil version will be entirely different from malayalam version. it will be more intersting..

~banu
Edited by banureka - 13 years ago
banureka thumbnail
@sanjay. how to reply your post. and i sent mail 2 u, if u get time plz reply.

who is archana..? which role they are playing in tamil version?

~banu
banureka thumbnail
Today episode is so good and sandhya performance is rocking.. I guess now arya and satish(Prakesh) and his mom got nice chance to act. it may continue ~banu
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow second thread for our serial i am so happy to see it .
archana is playing the character of rani.

please friends can anybody give short update of what is happening in our serail for past two weeks plzzzzzz
banureka thumbnail
@ kiddu...

Sanjay is the best person to short out the story very well.

@Sanjay...

where are u , i couldnt see ur post in the forum, after seeing my mail, u become vanshed a...hhahaha, just kidding man.. come soon, 1 person waiting for the story naration.
banureka thumbnail

Wow woooooooooooowwwwwwww 2day episode is great yaar..

Prakesh (Satish) : He is looking awsome in grean and red color shirt and acting well.. After his mom told he is showing the happiness, but i think Director might missed some scene like he is jumping, dancing like that. the way to express the feeling good..

Suja : got nice chance to show her talent, even that anand too. Arya plz put little weight to get mature look..

Sandya : no words to say,, realy great... Day by day she is stealing my heart.. even Rani and maha are good 2day. if u guys missed thn watch it website. dont miss it. there are so many twist...

~BanU

banureka thumbnail
Friends .,

Anyone need the "new Indian rupee" symbol font, i have it, If anyone need mail me i will forward to u. Sorry for using this tread for some other purpose..
mail me @ [email protected] 

I have a doubht, is the girl who acted in the movie "Poovizhi Vaasalile" (as a child artist) is maha in the serial of "maharani"...? is it ture..? I chalange my sister for this...

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@banu ofcourse the child artist in poville vasille is sujitha (maha) . yes it is our mahalakshmi