Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Arpu * hugs *
OMG dis is wonderful
Ridz confession was haiyeeee
d whole idea behind d ring was just perfect...
And thanx 4 introducing us wid d REAL Riddhima

Plzzzzz continue soon....
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.....Arp, this is BEAUTIFUL !!

I was smiling like a nut throughout !! This is the Riddhima that we know and love. Thank you for bringing her to life so beautifully.

*Stuffs Arp's mouth with Godiva truffles* πŸ˜†

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arp,😊

This Was So Poignant & Beautiful.....Such Pure Siddhima Romance Brought Tears.
Riddhima Subconsciousness for Loosing the Ring But her Joy & Mirth When Sid Gave Her the Ring Back Speaks it all.
Sid's Surprises Are Perfect But Fate Make Them Imperfect.
Siddhima Engraved On That Ring......Blessed With Achievement.

Lovely Romance & You Depict a True Husband-Wife Relationship.
CV's Need to Learn Some Lessons From You.

Riddhima Now Will Surely Rub Her Hand Every 5 Minutes.πŸ˜†
Liked The Last Kiss......The Kisses in Your FF are THE BESTEST.

How A Normal Couple Should Confront Each Other & A True Pure Love b/w a Couple is the USP of this FF.

Sorry For Being So Late.....If You Want You Can Hurl A Chappal At Me But Please Double Pair coz Single Chappal is Not Gonna satisfy it's Utility To Me.πŸ˜†

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So the update most of you...i think have been waiting for....yup after being 2-3wks sober i have finally gotten the creativity to continue this FF...i promised it wouldnt leave you hanging indefinitely but it took some time for me to stop headbashing my head from all the junk i had to watch...and my eyes had started to bleed from the 'interesting' plot...but they are good now :)....

anyways here's the next update...i was warned by someone that i must finish this FF even if it is just for her....and as she is in charge of FedEx packages i figure i mite have obey....for now 🀣

Anyways here's the next part...oh it mite be a bit disjointed b/c i started it b4 Doomsday and finished it today...so just keep that in mind...

UPDATE 24

After they were both satisfied that they had shown each other in actions what they had just put into words, Sid broke their kiss and rested his head against her forehead as he tried to catch his breath.  His right arm still wrapped around her upperback and his right hand still grasped her neck, while his left arm supported her at her waist by keeping a tight grip on her thigh.  As he made sure to keep his legs locked to prevent them both from falling, Ridz was lost in the afterglow of that passionate kiss.  Once they had both replenished some of they oxygen in their lungs Sid lifted his head to make eye contact with Ridz's once he did he said, "So since you have already gotten a taste of dessert first, do you even want dinner?  Or will dessert be enough?"  Ridz's jaw dropped at Sid's boldness, she knew he had wicked thoughts but he so rarely voiced them that when he did she couldn't help but stare in shock.  Sid was trying really hard to keep the laughter inside, but it was getting harder especially with the comical face Ridz was making.  He continued his teasing, "Well I guess I'll take that as a yes."  And with that he started to lean forward, but before he could actually make contact with her lips she aroused herself from the shock and said with false anger, "Siddhant Modi!! Of course not!  You sneak, you are simply waiting for the opportunity to take advantage of me.  You better give me dinner now, the time on that chocolate you gave me ran out 10 minutes ago and still I was being kind enough not to let my claws out."  Sid laughed out loud and as he turned towards the balcony still carrying her and supporting her with his arms around her waist, he retorted with, "Sweetheart, I believe the correct term is broom out."  When Ridz looked at him in confusion he leaned down towards her ear and he whispered while nuzzling, "You are a chudail my dear, not a biladi."  When he heard the gasp of her anger he knew he had to act fast or he would be wearing dinner all over himself so he immediately took action by delivering a quick bite to her earlobe, which had the desired effect.  Her gasp of anger quickly turned into a sigh of pleasure, and by the time he reached the table he had set up on the balcony she had become such a puddle of mush that when he went to set her down on her feet and released her she almost fell to the ground as if she were melting.  Sid thankfully had developed some quick reflexes thanks to his wife's unpredictable temper and secret desire to become India's first baseball pitcher that he caught her before she could wipe out on the floor, and he set her down gently in her chair.

Ridz felt relaxed and on fire at the same time.  She could care less about dinner at the time like this, all she wanted was Sid, any way she could get him.   Sid always had that effect on her, but when he started to attack her ear it was all done, she had no defenses against that no matter how angry or upset his one lick on her ear and she was melted fudge.  So when he insulted her once again by calling her so lovingly 'chudail' she could only gasp in shocked anger, but couldn't attack all she could do was try and concentrate as hard as possible on not melting and falling to the ground.  Thankfully he was carrying her she would have totally been lying flat on the floor with not strength to get up.  She didn't care where he took her how far it was she just wanted him to continue his nibbling forever.  But it seemed their destination was not far enough and suddenly she felt the pressure and support of his arm being removed and her legs automatically slid down his to try and find purchase on the floor but the second he started to step back she felt herself sway and head towards the ground.  Luckily Sid had quick reflexes and he caught her before she could cause herself any damage and he set her down gently in the chair.  While Sid started moving around the table and uncovering the dishes that were set there Ridz took a few deep breaths in and out and tried to regain her balance since the only way she could was if he was not near her.  After a few breaths she was able to finally refocus again and as she did she glanced over the table and saw that in front of her were all the dishes she had jokingly told Sid she wished her husband could cook for her.  Her initial instinct was to cringe in fear for what her stomach would have to suffer to keep from hurting Sid's feelings.  She immediately pasted on a falsely super excited smile but as she watched the excitement and enthusiasm on his face as he started to uncover the dishes her false smile started to transform into a genuine one.  That was the effect Sid always had on her, just watching him get giddy got her giddy too.  So she resigned herself to a dinner filled with great company, great conversation and sweet soups and salty cakes.

Sid couldn't help the excitement growing inside of him as he started to uncover what had taken him all afternoon to make.  He could tell just by a glance that the smile on Ridz's face was a forced one and it took everything in him to keep his grin and laughter locked up inside. He knew she was dreading not just tasting but actually eating the food. So instead of sitting down and letting her serve herself he stopped her as she went to reach for the spoon. Aloud he said, "Let me get that love. This is a full service restaurant where the only work our customers are allowed to do is eat and enjoy.". He then went ahead and piled on the food on her plate. She tried a few times to stop him but he just feigned ignorance. He then set down her plate with a flourish and watched as her mouth dropped open in shock and her color turned a faint green. He then went about creating his plate with considerable less food and sat down across from her and picked up his fork as if to start and then looked up and innocently asked Ridz why she wasn't digging in.

Ridz could only stare as Sid joyfully started to literally pile on the food. She tried to gently tell him that that was enough for now, that she could always get seconds but he refused to hear her. Then when he finally finished and set the plate in front of her she felt her jaw drop with her stomach at not only the amount of food, but the fact that Sid had made it. The plate was an 8 inch round and the food stood a good six inches high. Then when he asked so cutely why she wasn't digging in all Ridz could think to herself was,
If I start digging then I will dig myself right to the grave. Not only is this enough food for JPJ AND Sid but my stomach is already nauseous at the thought of eating Sid's cooking. But she only had two options, either tell Sid why she wasn't going to eat or start eating but making sure she only eats a little bit with each bite so that it seems as though she ate a lot because it took so long. So she reached for the dish that seemed the hardest to screw up. The winner was the grilled sandwich I mean how hard can it be to grill some veggies and place them on some bread. There can't be a way for Sid to mess that up. As she started to lift the sandwich towards her mouth she made the mistake of glancing at Sid who had the most anxious and excited expression on his face. It was clear he was eager for Ridz to try what he made in the hopes that she would really like it, this once. She took in a deep breath and went to take a bite. Even as she tried to imagine something that would distract her from the inevitable bad taste that was to come she couldn't think of anything strong enough.  She took her bite and started to chew already having a forced smile on her face.  As she chewed some more and swallowed the first bite quickly the taste left in her mouth was not a bad taste, but rather was actually a very good taste.  She glanced up at Sid who was hesitatingly smiling it was clear he wanted to hear verbally what she thought.  But the oddly nice taste in her mouth left her confused and coming up with words even if they were small white lies was too hard at the moment, so she simply took another bite.  Not only to buy herself some time but to also figure out if the impossible had been done.  The second the second bite hit her tongue she knew she found the culprit behind the delicious taste in her mouth.  OMG this is decadent.  I have my serious doubts that Sid was the one to make this sandwich, but really who cares who made it, at least my gamble paid off.  It looks like I picked the one thing that was edible.  Not only is it edible it is delicious.  She finished her second bite and could tell by Sid's shifting that he was getting slightly impatient with the need to hear what she had to say about his sandwich.  Ridz wipes her mouth with a napkin and for once is relieved that she doesn't have to skirt around the truth, "Sid!  That was delicious.  I can honestly say that this is the best thing you have cooked for me.  Where did you learn this from?  You know what it doesn't matter from now on Satruday's will be grilling days and you are going to make this sandwich."  She leaned over and gave Sid a quick peck on the cheek thanking him not just for the nice surprise of making dinner, but for making a dinner that was not only eatable but delicious.  She sat back in her sit and was about to reach for the sandwich when Sid interrupted her, "Wait.  Try the other dishes too.  I want to know how they turned out."  Ridz slowly put the sandwich down once again feeling her stomach tie up in knots at having to sacrifice the delicious tastes in her mouth for another attempt at a Siddhant Modi specialty dish.  She knew she was pushing her luck by trying another one and that this next one was guaranteed to be unappetizing.

Sid had to try extra hard to keep his laughter under control, watching Ridz prepare herself to take a bite almost sent him keeling over the side of the chair, but he held on, barely.  Then once she realized she wasn't going to die of disgust she attacked the sandwich with a new gusto taking another bite and the words of praise that fell out of her mouth were so sweet. Sid wanted to get up and give her big hug, but his Riddhima once again proved how comfortable she really was with him nowadays.  She got up, leaned over the table and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek.  Sid loved this new confidence in Riddhima and loved it even more that she was now expressing what she felt through actions not just her eyes.  He wanted the kiss to never end, but of course it did.  He watched her with dreamy eyes as she sat back down and started to reach for the sandwich with excitement in her eyes at enjoying her food.  Before she could take the next bite Sid couldn't resist he asked her to try the other things he had made.  And upon registering what he was asking he saw her face turn slightly green at the thought of having to try the rest of the things he made, especially since his record showed that  odds were in favor of all of the other dishes tasting bad.  So he said to her with feigned innocence, "Why don't you try the soup?  It goes great with the sandwich and Mom always talks about how much you loved soup as a little girl.  So I knew I had to make it today for you."  He gave her the smile that she always said made him look "adorable" and "cute", although he himself had no clue what the difference could possibly.  A smile was a smile, but whatever. 

Riddhima melted upon hearing those sweet words and seeing that adorable smile, she swallowed her anxiety and reached for the spoon.  She once again took a deep breath and swallowed as quickly as possible.  She had slurped up three spoonfuls quickly before she recognized that the taste in her mouth was not bad and it definitely wasn't salty like that last time Sid had attempted to make soup.  In fact it was...perfect.  This soup is delicious.  In fact it's exactly the way Mumma makes it, no wait I didn't think it was possible but it is better than hers.  There is something that makes it better, a slight kick at the end.  There is no way Mumma made this for him and he's presenting it to me, he had to have made it on his own because it tastes so different, but delicious different.  Ridz looked up and saw Sid waiting once again for her opinion, "Sid! I can't believe it, but this tastes even greater than the sandwich.  Seriously where did you learn to cook like this?  It is delicious."  Sid didn't have to prompt her to try the other dishes, her curiosity was peaked and a miracle had already been performed not one but TWO of Sid's dishes were delicious.  One by one as she tried the nine other dishes Sid had made her mouth watered more and more because each one she tried only got better and better.  After she had finished tasting all of the dishes she got up, walked around the table and sad down on Sid's lap and gave him a proper thank you.  The thank you that he deserved for attempting to make ten dishes with a record of 0/3 and for making them all better than anything she has ever had before.  She knew it must have taken him hours to make it all and that didn't include the preparation time or finding the recipes.  She didn't kiss him on the cheek as he expected at best, but she went straight for dessert.  She planted a kiss right on his lips.  At first Sid was too stunned to respond, he was so stunned that his arms simply hung limply at his sides.  But after the first contact of their lips he felt a jolt that shot through him and he couldn't try to be gentle even if he wanted, his arms automatically lifted up and wrapped tightly around her waist with his palm flattening against her spine.  She had her hands flattened on the sides of his face and she kissed him with so much passion that he lost whatever breath he had and soon lost his senses.  All he could feel was his wife on his lap in his arms and on his lips.    Ridz licked her favorite dessert and cooed when she felt Sid's arms wrap around her.  She was almost out of breath but she didn't want to break the kiss.  They continued to kiss until their lungs could handle no more finally they both broke apart at the same time.  Any clear thinking was lost to them so they simply rested their foreheads against each other while they caught their breaths. 

After a few minutes they had each gathered a little bit of their senses, and Ridz started to get up to get back into her chair so they could attempt to finish dinner.  But as she planted her legs on the ground and started to rise up Sid tightened his grip at her waist and he told her to sit.  She did as told and he reached across the table to grab the plate he had piled with more food than JPJ would know what to do with and set it in front of them.  He then started to feed her from the plate while she reached out and fed food to him.  Their dinner was filled with laughter, fun, food, and lots of hugs and kisses in between bites.  During the dinner Ridz found out that Sid had been going to her parents house once a week during the time he had a shift off while she was on and learning how to cook from her Mom.  He had even started to experiment with her recipes and figured out twists that he liked better and that even she liked better.  When Ridz heard not just how much of an effort Sid was making to learn how to cook for her, but that he was bonding with her Mom  she couldn't help but kiss him again.  As she heard the initial disasters he had made in her Mom's kitchen she recalled the conversations she had had with her Mumma and how she never seemed to run out of things to say about Sid and ask about him, and it was almost to the point where Ridz had to start wondering if her Mom loved Sid more than her.  Not that she could blame her.  They finished off everything that was on the plate so engrossed in their conversation and fun.  Finally, after they had both had their fill of dinner Sid stood up still holding Ridz and walked towards the upstairs excited to show her the next surprise he had in store for her.        

Arp

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arps,

The OS and the update is awesome, Thanks for the update.

Reading this OS, i was so happy............U have expressed siddhima well.

Once again i wish, the dmg Cv's could have learnt some lessons from u...............Serioulsy they way u write, its Brilliant.
Also I feel the real Sid & Ridz who u portray it wellllllll............Also ur way of expressing it is soooooooooo wonderful.

U r fantastic..............Keep updating.

This OS and the recent OS have shown how versatile, yr writing style is.................Superb.

Keep Going yaar.

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arp brillient part again.......all scene of siddhima r  too good. i wish CV would have present this kind of scene..........just like ur FF.

waiting for next part........
Edited by monty22 - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant post arp... as usual a brilliant write up coming out of your kitty, I am waiting for another surprise now.. hope to get that soon

xo
Mona
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Update Arps di
SR☺️this was so romantic!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwww......this was such a BEAUTIFUL part Arpu !! πŸ€— Can't wait for the surprise......😍
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arpu

Awesome update dear
Beautifully written as usual
SR was soooooooo romantic

Now I am waiting 4 another surprise

Plzzzzz continue soon....