i love you.
i love this!
god im in love!

thank you sooooo much for updating!!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Arps! πŸ€—

You have made my day! πŸ˜†

Loved the update and the use of Siddhima! I have to say I loved the update and the propsal just made me fall in love Sid again and took be back to Feb, oh the memories!

Cont soon!

Need my dose of this FF now esp if the show is going to pot! πŸ˜†
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arp,😊

What A Poignant Update!!!This Is One-Half of Gem!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Siddhima Driving Towards their Farmhouse.....The Chudail & Chocolate-Bars were Sweet.

Orange Flowers Depicting Way.....Arrows.....That's Amazing!!!
A Sweet,Cute,Emotional & Poignant  Siddhima Confession.
Hope CV's Could Had Thinked Just Like You or Hope You Could be the CV of DMG,then All Our Wishes would Had Come True.
Sid Taking the Ring For Engraving Siddhima on It......Absolutely MindBlowing.
Really Blessed to See This.

These Whole Update Resembles Somewhat to that Ring Proposal Part prior to 1st Wedding.
My Mind Got Refreshed After Reading this Fablicious Update.

Sid-25 thumbnail
hello:)
i have never really replied to ur posts but i assure you i am one of the most ardent followers of this fanfic.. to start with you are an absolutely fabulous writer.. i am in awe.. and your creativity perfectly compliments your lucid writing style:) anyway i can just request you to never give up writing.. please keep updating and thank you for all the pms..
anyway m sorry i am replying after soooooooooo many updates but its just that i use my cellphone to access the site and i am unable to post replies:(.. anyway best of luck.. take care and please do continue writing:)
-siddhant  (yup thats my name tooπŸ˜›)
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I kno its been a long while since i've updated this thing...and i know i told you in other posts that i wouldnt give up on it...dont worry i didnt...but with the hungama going on CMG i got distracted with other posts and so the FF got delayed...but no worries i got an update for you...with the Real Riddhima....

Thanks for reading, commenting and enjoying....

I expect wonderful ways of thanking me for this part b/c this is who Ridz really should be and with the wierdo that came on screen the past few wks i thought it only fair i write something in the way i think real ridz should be shown....

yeh lo...

UPDATE 23

Ridz could only gasp in shock upon realizing that what she had thought was a star was in fact a ring.  As she stared at the ring she tried to focus on what Sid was saying.  As he spoke to her about his desire to re-propose to her and how he came to realize that they were 'simply meant to be' she could only hold her hand up to her wide open mouth and let the tears flow down her cheeks.  And how he just knew that she had too much to say that she couldn't say anything at all and that he was okay with it.  Oh, then how he reassured her that she didn't have to say what she felt out loud,  that he didn't need the words, that he was able to get it all from just her eyes.  She wanted to jump up into his arms and squeeze him tight, but she didn't dare interrupt a word he had to say, nor interrupt any part of this surprise he had planned.  She wanted this surprise of his to go down without a glitch, more for him then for herself.  One thing she has learned about her sweet husband during this one year of their marriage, it is that he tries really really hard to make surprises for her perfect, but fate simply refuses to let them be so. Some how the most random of things occurs to "ruin" the date.  Of course she doesn't think so and she tries to reassure him that it is in the imperfections where real beauty lies and memories are made, but she knows that in his heart he just wants something that he plans to go unhitched.  So she was going to do everything in her power to make sure that this surprise was perfect, for him. 

So she waited patiently and silently to hear what he had to say next for she could tell he had something prepared that he wanted to get out.  He opened his mouth a few times as if to start, only to immediately close it and try to remember what he had planned.  After the third time she knew he had given up on the prepared speech and that what was going to end up coming out of his mouth were words straight from his heart.  And as she heard the words pour out of his heart she couldn't keep the tears from pouring out of her eyes.  These were tears of happiness, of awe, and most of all of thanks for this man who knelt before her and asked her to be with him not for this lifetime but for the next seven lifetimes.  Every single word he spoke, about his journey with her, about hating each other, about being pulled to each other by force, about realizing that they were simply meant to be, were all realizations she had undergone throughout this year as well.  Of course it had taken her just a little bit longer than him to realize that this was the path she was meant to be on, but she had realized it none the less.  She was also anxious for him to get the ring on her finger, she wanted it where it belonged immediately.  It wasn't until today when she lost the ring that she realized how much she needed it on her finger.  All day she found herself subconsciously rubbing the base of her left ring finger and each time when she didn't feel the cool gold band beneath her thumb her heart squeezed at the loss.  So she wiggled her fingers to get Sid's attention where it belonged, on placing the ring on her finger so then she could thank him properly. 

But it seemed her husband had other ideas, instead of slipping the ring on her finger he started to stand up and turn her hand so that the palm faced upward she looked up at him in confusion, but before she could voice her question out loud he took the ring that he had placed in her palm and started to pick it up with his fingers and he held it at an angle as if to show her something.  So she looked where he wanted her to, at the inside band of the ring, and it was there where she realized that there was something scribbled on the inside, no not scribbled but engraved, 'Siddhima'.  She tested the word out in her head but even as she read it she had no idea what it could stand for. But her husband didn't leave her in suspense too long he started to explain to her that 'Siddhima' was a hybrid of their names and that he thought it fit even more perfectly because it meant 'blessed' and that's what he felt he was.  In that moment she knew that everything she had wanted, everything that she didn't even know she wanted, was all standing right before her in the form of man who loved her more than she had ever thought possible.  She wanted to tell him that he was wrong, that she was the one that was blessed, but before she could get her thoughts gathered he raised her hand and brought it up to his lips where he placed a gentle kiss on it before sliding on the ring on her finger.

Sid took Ridz's hand and raised it up to his mouth where he gently placed a kiss on it, he then couldn't wait any longer he had told her what lies in his heart and he had explained to her why he had engraved the ring, now he only wanted to do one thing.  He slipped the ring on her finger, where it belonged.  The ring and her finger were like him and her, incomplete without the other.  After slipping on the ring he once again lifted her hand to his mouth and he sealed his promise, his thanks, and his heart with a kiss on the ring.  He started to gently lower her hand and was about to let her hand go so that he could lead her to the adjoining balcony for dinner.  But as he started to let his fingers loosen and take a step away from her, her fingers tightened and she yanked him back into her arms.

Feeling Sid's fingers loosen from hers and watching him start to turn so that his back was about to face her broke the damn that was holding her feelings back.  Finally, everything she had wanted to say to him, but was not able to, came spilling out.  "Thank you. Thank you for not leaving me, for not turning your back on me when you had every right to do so on so many occasions.  Thank you for following that generous heart of yours and not your brain when I was acting like a royal pain in the ass queen.  Thank you for following after me when I was hell bent on chasing after a dream that was only a figment of my imagination.  Thank you for taking care of me when I refused to believe in reality even when I saw it with my own two eyes.  And thank you for risking my wrath and saving my life anyways, countless times.  Most of all, thank you for marrying me a year ago when you had every right to leave me, every right to tell the world what a coward your soon to be wife was.  Siddhant you may not have realized it, but through each and every one of those moments you brought me back to life a little bit at a time.  Oh sure I fought it, as I had become accustomed to the dark world I was living in, but I was not happy. I didn't know what true happiness was until I became your wife.  I know we had our ups and downs in the beginning of our marriage, and especially when Armaan came back.  I know I barely talked to you and almost never told you what I was feeling during that time, but the one that was true above all else was that the only reason I was able to not just face the world, but my past too, was because you were there standing behind me, beside me.  You gave me the strength to fight for our marriage, you were the one I was meant to be with, always.  This is what the whole renewal of our vows was meant to be, us promising each other to not just accept each other as husband and wife, but to love each other, and cherish one another.  You have been doing that always, you proved it once again by this reproposal.  Which was not necessary but a very very welcome surprise. But with the renewal of our vows I wanted to show you that I too want to cherish you and shower my love on you.  As for your question, Yes Siddhant Modi, I will marry you not just for this lifetime or the next seven lifetimes, but for all the lifetimes I am given." 

She then squeezed Sid tighter and turned her mouth toward his chest so that the words she spoke next went straight into his heart, "Only you would come up with such a way to make this perfect ring even more perfect.  When I thought I had lost that ring I felt as though I had a lost a part of my heart.  I never realized how many times in a day I would subconsciously reach for it, but today after I 'lost' it I realized that I must rub my thumb against the band once every five minutes.  And it occurred to me that that is probably how I manage to get through a whole day without seeing or hearing you.  That ring is my connection to you, it's my lifeline.  Siddhant Modi you once again proved that you are the perfect man for me, that you know me better than anyone else, and that you share the same feelings that I do.  If you had asked me if I had wanted a new ring for our renewal, or if I had known about your plans to repropose to me and you had asked me if I wanted a new ring my answer would have been 'No'.  Sid this ring means as much to me as you do.  As you have already said this ring represents who we are and what we mean to each other.  But the engraving you have placed on it.  The thought, creativity, and emotion that only you possess on not just merging our names like this marriage merged our two souls, but to merge it in a way in which the words describe what you mean to me so perfectly is beyond perfect.  Sid I am the one that's blessed, I am blessed to have you in my life." She lifted her head until her eyes locked with his and she said,  "I love you Siddhant Modi and I can't wait to re-marry you."  She then jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist while wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him square on the lips while shedding tears of joy and laughing at the happiness she had been bestowed.  She went to lift her head up and break the kiss, but Sid's hand had come up and he held her head in place and refused to let her break the kiss.  He deepened the kiss and the two of them lost themselves in the happiness, the passion, the love...  

-Arp
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i was stuck in bed and miserable from a cold but arp u made it worth the while lol
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it especially the ending!
continue soon
too tired towrite more :(

amazingπŸ‘

She then squeezed Sid tighter and turned her mouth toward his chest so that the words she spoke next went straight into his heart, "Only you would come up with such a way to make this perfect ring even more perfect.  When I thought I had lost that ring I felt as though I had a lost a part of my heart.  I never realized how many times in a day I would subconsciously reach for it, but today after I 'lost' it I realized that I must rub my thumb against the band once every five minutes.  And it occurred to me that that is probably how I manage to get through a whole day without seeing or hearing you.  That ring is my connection to you, it's my lifeline.

hai marjawa, this is so beautiful, it is the thing we need to hear from ridz mouth for her cute doctor now, this is the best line for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are soulmate compare to R and JπŸ˜† soulmate are eternal and are interlocked my heart and soul!!!!!!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Arps I hate you for such an amazing part! πŸ˜†

I loved it OMG Sid and Riddhima at their best! If only you wrote for the show!

I know you are going to have Bak Bak's this coming week but can you please update your FF somewhere along the lines! πŸ˜†

I don't know if I should hug you or threaten you so I am going to hug you and whisper a threat in your ear so you continue soon!

I love what you have written and I can't wait to see how you write out this re-marriage!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haiyeeeee....this is AMAZING Arp....Ridzi's words 2 Sid...oh I so wish we can actually hear them in the show...each nd every word Ridzi said...is just too beautiful...loved reading this part...just simply beautiful just like our Siddhima!!!

do continue soon...will be waiting!!!