UPDATED 1/2 p56-FF SR:History repeats itself

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Warning: Siddhima OS/FF...yup it's Siddhima so if you don't like them then I suggest you save yourself the time

Sometimes, life gives you exactly what you hope for.  Sure through it's journey there are often times when it feels as though the only thing life has to offer is hurt and pain.  That everyday you have to fight with yourself to find a reason to live.  But then life surprises you.  And after dumping all that heartache if gifts you with something precious.  Something that you were never looking for but that snuck up on you and some how became a part of your life, became a part of you...

Ridz shakes her head and disrupts the train of thoughts in her head and smiles to herself.  As she sits on her balcony sipping her morning tea she can't help but reflect on what life has thrown at her, and of course what life has gifted her with.  Such as earlier this morning when her cute doctor once again overslept.  Most times Sid just manages not to hear the alarm the first three times it goes off, but today it seemed as though Mr. Modi had intentionally forgotten so that she would have to go and shake him awake.  As she continues to think about what Sid had done that morning she can't help but let the smile on her face grow into a full fledged grin.  Sid should have been an actor, the way he feigned sleep so that she would get close enough so he could grab her in his arms and wake up in the way they both wished they did every morning with a warm kiss and a gift under his pillow. 

She still can't believe what a romantic Sid is, she certainly would've never guessed it.  Only Sid would remember that today was the anniversary of when they first met, for she herself had done a great job of blocking out that awful first encounter where she smacked him not once but three times.  Poor guy had no clue that those three slaps would be the beginning of the end for him.  Ridz laughs out loud.   And then she glances over to her wrist where lies a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet, that's subtle and classy, which brings giggles out at she remembers the words Sid told her as he clasped the bracelet onto her wrist this morning.  He said with a grin and wiggle of his eyebrows, "This bracelet is more for me than for you.  It's to warn me when you start to wind up to slap me so that I can protect myself from you."

Ridz is startled out of her reverie when she feels Sid lips on the top of her head.  He had come up behind her and stood in the doorway for a minute watching his wife lost in her thoughts.  He took a second to thank God for blessing him with this woman.

"What are you thinking about Mrs. Modi?" Sid asks.

"You'll never know." Ridz quips back.

"Oh yeah?  You sure you want to challenge me? Remember what happens when I get my game face on.  Two words, basketball match."

They both burst out in laughter.  And Sid says more seriously, "No really what were you thinking about?"

Ridz  looks straight into Sid's eyes and responds with, "I was just thinking about how lucky I was to have found you.  That life often forces us to face challenges so that we may better appreciate the happiness that follows.  That when I least expected it you came not only into my life but my heart as well.  And I can't believe that life has been so kind to me.  For the hardships I faced earlier were definitely tough, but they led me to you. And because of that, because of you, it was worth every pain.  Because you are the one I was meant to be with."

Sid grabs Ridz's hands and pulls her out of the chair and into his embracing arms.  He gives her squeeze as he says, "You were the gift.  You were the one that I had been looking for and didn't even know it.  But don't worry, now that I have you I will never let you go.  For without you I am incomplete, you are my other half, you are my vital half.  Besides, I think I'm the only one tough enough to withstand your sharp words and stinging slaps."

Upon hearing those words Ridz shoves him back and glares at him, "Don't you have to be somewhere?  I mean I did have to get you up for a reason. Go!  Be a doctor, save some lives.  But don't forget you have an appointment in the afternoon.  And a meeting at night.  And don't you dare be late for the meeting.  Otherwise the client will definitely let her chudailgiri out." Sid laughs and gives his wife a peck on the cheek before he turns to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Sanjaveeni, Sid is finishing up with his last patient of the morning.  He hands the chart over to the nurse and tells her to let Dr. Shilpa know what his plan is for the patient when she comes in for her afternoon shift.  After doing a final check on his patients Sid stops by Dad's office to check in and remind him that he had to leave for a consult at the other hospital.  And heads off in his car to the other hospital.

Sid finishes his consult and then stops by his doctor's office as his doctor asked him to stop by to talk about some stuff.  Sid knocks on the door and greeted by his doctor, Dr. Rishab, with warm affection, "Hello Siddhant. Thank you so much for coming by.  How's Riddhima?"

"No problem.  I love to stop by.  You are like a father to me.  Ridz is doing well, still loves to boss me around." Sid says with a smile. 

Dr. Rishab smiles as he hears the affection and love in Sid's voice both for him and for his wife.  He still couldn't quite get over the fact that his shaitaan nephew had grown up into a responsible young man without losing his innocent charm.  He knew a lot of his growing up had to do with his marrying Riddhima, and he also knew that just as Riddhima was good for Sid, Sid was just as good for Ridz.    "I'm glad.  She's a wonderful girl."  And then in jest he continues, "Much too good for the likes of you."

Sid chuckles, "I know.  But what can I say I got lucky, and now she will never be able to get rid of me.  So what did you want to talk about?"

Upon hearing Sid's question Dr. Rishab can't help but let his smile fall.  He hates what he has to tell Sid, but he has no choice to but to reveal the truth.  He had not only double but triple checked the results.  But they didn't change.  Now he has no choice but to deliver the results to this young man who has been like a son to him.  He tried to get all of the information together and make sure that he was up to date with everything.  But unfortunately, he doesn't have much to present to Sid.  Well nothing good that is.  Dr. Rishab took a deep breath, "Sid, I don't know how to say this to you, so I will just be straight forward.  The test results from your last check up are back.  And I'm sorry to say it's not good news."

Sid watches as the smile disappears from Dr. Rishab's face.  And he instinctively he knows that what is to come is not going to be good.  But he could never have expected how bad it really is.  And as he hears the words come out of Dr. Rishab's mouth and sees the pain in his eyes. He knows.  He knows that nothing in his life is going to be the same.  That once he hears the results he is going to be facing some large decisions.  And the only thing that comes to mind, the only person is Riddhima.  As Dr. Rishab continues to struggle with the words of truth Sid's hearing fades out and he closes his eyes and he goes back into his memories, memories of the woman whom he just left a few hours ago.  A woman whose one smile makes him feel better.  And he knows that after the news he gets from his uncle there is only one place he wants to go, once place where everything will feel alright...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So since I have been MIA with my epi analysis of late, I watch them much too late now that I don't really get a chance to think of much, and besides right now the epis aren't too in depth so they don't really get my analyzing machine working...so instead after reading a ton of WONDERFUL OS's and FFs I thought I'd give it a shot...I'm not sure where this is headed (thus suggestions or guesses are always welcome), how long its going to be, or where the distinction lies for OS and FF...thus it's a OS/FF...

plz no rocks or chappals...but comments and constructive criticism are always welcome...

-Arp

UPDATED

Part 2: pg 4

Part 3: pg 7

Part 4: pg 9

Part 5: pg 12

Part 6: pg 14

Part 7: pg 17

Part 8: pg 19

Part 9: pg 21

Part 10: pg 24

Part 11: pg 26

Part 12: pg 28

Part 13: pg 31

Part 14: pg 33

Part 15: pg 36

Part 16: pg 38

Part 17: pg 41

Part 18: pg 43

Part 19: pg 45

Part 20: pg 46

Part 21: pg 48

Part 22: pg 50

Part 23: pg 51

Part 24: pg 53

Part 25: pg 56

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi arps.. loved your SR OS ....but is it bad news??? something happened to Siddy widdy??? who is Dr. Rishab???
amazing OSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

the way you wrote it i could picture everyhing in my brain clearly, i knew how this two were interacing with each other. everything was well developed and well written.
Edited by hewascool90210 - 13 years ago
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Arp!!!

lovely yaar!! but lol even in FF i can't imagine my sid in pain!!! so please please continue, i really wanna what will happen!!!
arp04srocks thumbnail
@ Aishu: Aww thank you...but sorry most of your questions will be answered later on...as for Dr. Rishab he's a random i pulled in...i guess i will have to develop him a little more in the coming parts...thanks for raising a valid point πŸ˜ƒ this is why i love it when you guys comment always give me more stuff to write about

@Bani: Thank you😳....i wasnt sure if i wht i was imagining was coming across or not...see i am way to wordy for dialogue πŸ˜†...so sometimes i write the dialogue but am not sure if they portray what i want them to...but i'm glad you got it..😳

@Gimzy: Yaar sorry i cant tell you wht will happen to Sid...for i myself dont know yetπŸ˜†...but i will tell you this...i cannot guarantee tht there wont be any tears or pain...but that i HATE stories with sad endings....hope that makes you feel a little bit betterπŸ˜•
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol arp!!! ok till you too hate sad endings,, i think its ok with meee,, here at least we can get profound story between SR!!!!

and you write soooo welll!! you should wite more often
arp

whatever you do make us cry,hurt us or even kill us but please in the end make everything better, make siddhima come together strong.
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

arp

whatever you do make us cry,hurt us or even kill us but please in the end make everything better, make siddhima come together strong.

yaar dont worry...b/c if they dont come together then i too will die with you guys...and throw rocks and chappals at myself...

i promise...the ending will not lead to a seperation of SR...as i told gimzy...i HATE stories that end with hurt/pain/death/sepration/ etc...i believe in happy endings...and i would never want ne one to waste their time reading something that would end that way...cuz i hate wasting my time πŸ˜† (thus i often read the last line in books to make sure they end well πŸ˜²πŸ˜†)

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
arpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii awesomeπŸ€—.......continueeeeee.......no sad endingss...I want Sid to be allrighttttttttttttt.....write jaldi jaldi
arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

arpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii awesomeπŸ€—.......continueeeeee.......no sad endingss...I want Sid to be allrighttttttttttttt.....write jaldi jaldi

Yaar i will try as soon as i can...as for ending...it wont be sad...maine kaha na...i HATE sad endings...as for siddy's conditions...dekhnge kya hota hai aage aage....

thank you for reading and commenting πŸ€—