Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Its been a while since I visited this one!!

So you know the drill by now Arps! 🤣🤣🤣

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OK Arpu....srsly I'm lyk this close in throwing my chappals at you😡AngryAngryAngry

nikammi when u will update this one....?????????
indian_beauty thumbnail
Arpuuu just curious to know is this one ever gonna be updated 🤔 😆
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So i know this FF has been  MIA for a long time now...i had a hard time continuing when CMG was running as the Ridz they were showing was nothing like the one i had protrayed in this FF and then i just needed a break from this circus...but as promised i have not left this FF hanging forever i had always planned on finishing, unfortunately it was at hte point where i no longer remembered what had been written or where the story was headed, so when i got some time i re read this FF and yes...you got it...i have UPDATED....now i warn you this is a little choppy but i needed to just get stuff done to try and get the story rolling so plz no chappals...i am going to try and update this more often (and yes the other is not going onto hold that too should hopefully get updated if i get some time)...

Oh and note..there is a major change in this story, in the previous installments whereever Armaan was put in i am replacing that character with Akash, he is simply a senior doctor at Sanjeevani been there for a while...and yes Shilpa's love interest (does not correlate with the other FF at all just kept a name that consistent) as far as i'm concerned armaan left...not sure if there will be more about his wehreabouts or not...but for now he is not at sanjeevani and he is cool with the rest of the gang....Sorry to those that liked that part of the story i just cant write about that guy anymore and may chose to write more about shilpa's love interest hence i needed another character...

any ways enjoy...i hope

UPDATE 25

Sid carried Ridz to the rooftop and tried to set her down on her feet so that he could show her his next surprise, but she wouldn't stop nibbling at his neck.  He tried to drag her attention away but she seemed content where she was.  Finally after about the fifth time the word 'surprise' registered to her and she immediately dropped her legs from around Sid's waist and started giddily asking, "Oooo what is my next surprise? What is it? What is it?"  Sid couldn't keep the smile off of his face as she reminded him of a little girl on her birthday.  He turned her so that her back was to his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. As he secured her in his embrace he told her to look up and there in would lay her surprise.  Ridz instantly calmed down when Sid wrapped his arms around her, she felt secure as usual and once again forgot what it was he was trying to show her.  She was just content to be standing in his embrace.  Then when he called her to look up for her surprise she instantly remembered and started to look upwards.  She glanced to the right and left and saw nothing but the sky.  She scanned again and still saw nothing except sky she was about to ask what her surprise was when a possibility occurred to her she hoped to herself that he didn't do what she was thinking.  But just in case he did she tried to get him to reveal the surprise before she said something that might ruin it and hurt him.  She asked, "Sid what is my surprise?  All I see is the sky.  Does the surprise involve the sky?"  Sid smiled as he heard Ridz try and weasel information out of him he decided he wouldn't delay it so he simply turned her slightly to the right and then leaned his head down and whispered in her ear, "Look straight ahead."  Ridz refocused her line of vision to follow the horizon instead of the sky and there before stood the most gorgeous scene.

Now that Ridz had finally seen what was set up before her she had no clue how she had missed it in the first place.  About fifty feet straight ahead of her was a gazebo completely outlined in white lights and all around the gazebo were lit white candles.  From the openings of the gazebo hung see through white curtains that were currently blowing in the gentle breeze.  And when the curtains shifted Ridz could see a low white couch with plenty of throw pillows perfect for lounging back and stargazing.  Riddhima hoped that that is what Sid had planned for them.  A quiet, romantic evening of lounging back with her husband's arms around her while observing one of the most natural beauties in the world.  Because she couldn't think of a better surprise than that.  Ridz had never told Sid how she had always found solace in the night sky.  How it had always been her confidant whether it was to share life's joys or sorrows.  It was the one place she could open up what lay in her heart and trsut that someone was listening and find the comfort of a lighter heart.  It was just like Sid to know that the night sky was something precious to her, that even without her ever telling him just how precious it was he still managed to incorporate something so near to heart into his surprise.  Ridz started to approach the gazebo dragging Sid with her who was till behind her and had his arms wrapped around her as she asked, "Sid, is this your surprise?  A night of romancing under the stars?"  Sid gave her his confirmation and happily let her lead the way and once they got to the gazebo he parted the curtain and let her go through first and then he went first and plopped down on the couch.  As he knew that she would want him to get comfy first so that she could then comfy by half laying on him.  Sid and Ridz situated themselves on the couch and Ridz glanced up and another gasp of shock came out, "Sid! You can see through the roof of the gazebo.  OMG this is so perfect for stargazing, I had figured we'd look through the openings like normal gazebos, but this one has glass at the top.  It's perfect." Sid laughed at Ridz's shock and his heart melted at the happiness he had created for her with his surprise.  Once they were both comfortable he started to reach behind him to grab the rest of his surprise.  But before he could get it out and show it to Ridz she started talking.

"Thank God Sid that that is what your surprise was.  For a second there I thought you were going to have me look at the sky for my 'surprise' and then hand me a piece of paper that states that you have 'named a star after me'."  Ridz was so relieved that she didn't feel Sid stiffen behind her nor did she notice the change in him.  She continued, "I mean seriously how stupid of a gift is that?  I have no idea why people consider that romantic.  I mean you spend your money to try and give someone you love a 'unique' gift so you pay money to obtain a certificate that congratulates you on naming a star and gives you some coordinates and claims that only you have the rights to that star.  How can anyone be sure that that star is not reused?  How can you be sure that they are just giving off random coordinates there are so many freaking stars in the sky even if you were off by a few degrees you'd still land on a star.  Besides it's not like you will ever visit that star so what is the point?  All I can say is I would rather have something much more precious from the ones I love and that is the gift of time, which you so sweetly offered to me in this surprise."  As she finished explaining her relief she reached for Sid's arms and started to wrap them around her as she tried to settle back and enjoy the view she had loved so much for years.  But although she was able to easily wrap one of Sid's arms around her waist his other hand seemed to have a kink in it as it did not move as smoothly.  Ridz was about to turn and figure out what was the reason when she heard a thump as something hit the floor to her right.  It was then when she realized that Sid had stiffened up.  She started to get nervous, she wanted to hit herself in the head for she was pretty she had opened her big mouth early and ruined yet another surprise of Sid's.  What is wrong with me?  Why do I always talk so frankly in front of him, especially about possible gifts.  I know how hard he tries to make things perfect for me and sometimes the poor guy is unsure of what to get me and overdoes it and buys something that most would know is cheesy, but he thinks it's perfect.  Please, God let me salvage this somehow the last thing I ever wanted to do, I ever want to do is hurt him especially when he is trying to do something wonderful for me.  Ridz took a deep breath as she tried to think of a way to dig herself out of the verbal grave she had dug herself in.

Sid was enjoying the weight of Ridz's body on his chest, just having her near him being able to feel her breathe in and out, smelling that elusive scent of her hair that no shampoo could replicate and hearing her sighs of pleasure at this next part of his surprise.  He was reaching for the second part of the surprise when she started talking.  And as always he wanted to give her his full attention so he stopped mid reach and waited to hear what his wife had to say.  He then heard her tell him how perfect his gift of the glass topped gazebo was, and enjoyed her implication of romancing under the stars.  Once it seemed as though she was winding down he started to reach for the rest of the surprise, but then Ridz started up on how she was grateful he hadn't gotten her the cheesy gift of naming a star.  Sid stiffened as he tried to hold in his laughter, he couldn't help but remember when someone had attempted to name a star after Ridz.  He wasn't there when the exchange had happened, but he had read Ridz well enough to understand that that was definitely not the way to go.  But instead of flat out admitting that he was that big of an idiot he decided to play a bit with Ridz.  So he dropped the paper he had in his hand and made sure to give her some resistance when she tried to wrap the arm that held the paper around her.  He then had to try even harder not to burst out laughing when he saw Ridz undergo the realization that she may have put her foot in her mouth, and he couldn't resist holding out a little bit longer to see what she did to try and safe herself.  He watched as she ran different scenarios through her mind and knew what her conclusion would be, it was the one he wanted her to conclude.  He watched as she turned towards where the sound had come from and leaned down to try and see what had fallen.

Ridz decided that the best route was to just look at what made the sound and figure out what Sid's intent was before she started backtracking.  Because knowing herself she'd only backtrack into another verbal disaster.  So she leaned over and reached for the paper that had made the noise.  But as she went to reach she felt Sid leaning over trying to beat her to it, but she leaned further to make sure she beat him to it.  When she picked up the paper she had the blank side facing her, she glanced at Sid's face as she started to turn the paper around.  He tried to swipe it again, but she transferred it to her other arm and turned her body so she could see his face better.  She waited for him to explain all she got was shifty eyes that wouldn't lock with hers.  So she asked, "Sid, what is this?  Was there more to my surprise?"  Sid didn't respond at first so she tried again, "Sid if there is more I would love to see it.  You know whatever you do is going to be precious not because of what it is, but because you did it for me."  Sid finally gave her a brief response still not making eye contact, "Uh.  Yeh there was more.  I was going to give it to you as soon as we got comfortable, but then..." he faded off.  Ridz finished his sentence for him, "but then I opened my big mouth...again."  She gave his embarrassed look a chargained smile and then softly asked, "I'm sorry...May I see what the rest of my surprise is?"  Sid simply gave her a nod of confirmation.  She then glanced down at the paper on her hand and had to squint to try and make out the words in the night sky and what she read melted her heart.  There on the paper was an I.O.U. made out to a Mrs. Riddhima Siddhant Modi promising a house of her dreams as soon as she was able to tell her husband what she wanted.  She had to blink a couple of times to make sure what she was reading was true, when she was sure she leaned over and gave Sid a tight hug and whispered, "Thank you Siddhant.  This is the best gift ever.  But you mistyped something, it should read 'as soon as she can tell her husband what they want'.  After all it is going to be our home, not just mine." 

Sid wrapped his arms tightly around Ridz glad she loved the surprise as much as he did when he thought of it.  He especially loved the part where she pointed out that the house he promised was something they needed to pick out together as it was going to be their home.  He leaned back his head so that he could look at her glowing eyes as he told her words that were guaranteed to make them glow brighter, "I love you Riddhima."  She Whispered the words back and then proceeded to kiss him smack on the lips.  They both got engulfed in the passion and love and Sid started to lean forward on the couch so that Ridz could lay on her back comfortably and he could lean over her.  They managed to make the transition smoothly without breaking their kiss when all of the sudden he got slammed in the head with a giant throw pillow.  Sid immediately leaned back lifting a hand to his head trying to get a grasp on where that hit came from.  He looked down at his glaring wife just in time to get hit in the head again with the pillow.  As he asked her what in the world she was doing she delivered another hit as she growled, "How dare you!  How dare you make me believe that I had hurt your feelings with those words of truth I spoke about the gift of naming stars.  You scared me into thinking that I had ruined one of your surprises when in fact you had nothing even close to that planned."  She continued to growl out words of anger as she pounded Sid's body with the pillow.  After about the tenth hit Sid grabbed the pillow from her hands and chucked it aside as he wrapped his arms around hers so that she was effectively caged and then leaned down and used the only defense he had in his arsenal against his angry wife.  He gave her kiss, and kept kissing her until he felt her relax in his arms once he was sure that he had calmed the fires he laid down with her tucked in next to him, both of them facing the star lit sky as he told her, "Sorry love.  I didn't mean to upset you it was just too perfect when you went off on your rant about gifting stars and the paper slipping from my hands.  Besides you have to admit the surprise was worth the few minutes of sweating you went through."  Riddhima finally let out a laugh, her husband sure knew how to put the anger out of her and he did surprise her yet again so she decided to tell him the truth, "Fine you are forgiven.  But only because you gave me this awesome gazebo with this wonderful view, and so long as you know that this is going to make a bigger dent in your wallet when it comes to our new house."  Sid let out a laugh at Ridz's words and as he leaned towards her to get some more of that delicious treat that only his wife could offer he gave a parting shot, "No worries jaan.  After all the dent ultimately doesn't go to my wallet, it goes to your Papa's."  Ridz let out a scoff but Sid made sure to cut off her oncoming tirade with something he knew they both wanted.

Arp

PS i love the fact that now my FF is in FF section as i no longer have to look at that haram zaada face LOL

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏
😊Arpu😊

finally u had update ur FF after so long. i am agree with u finally we will not saw him.

ur update is as usual 2 gud. i loved it.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arpuu 🤗

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy u updated 😆 😆

Awesome update as usual
Loved both d surprises 😳
Ridz thoughts abt gifting a star were so true 😆 😆
And thank u for removing dat psycho Horman from dis beautiful FF :)

Continue soon....

PS - Congrats we r out of dat jungle 😆
Now we all don't hav to see dat unwanted face 😡😆
Sitaramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!🤣🤣

First of all can I tell you how much I love you for getting rid of haraam from this wonderful FF!!

And secondly............you updated!!!!!🥳

I always loved this FF of yours cos this is how I imagine SR to be right now!!!But wait.....isnt sid ill in this one!!😲
indian_beauty thumbnail
Arpuuuuu 🤗

Finally you updated.....!!!!!!!!!!!

And what an awesome update
very romantic 😳
Loved both of the surprises😳

and YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEE HORMAAN is out.....!!!!!!!!
thnk u so much!!!!!!!!

Continue soon plzzzz
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wooo so someone took out sometime from snow shoveling to update this brilliant FF 😆 great update Arp, you already know and I must have mentioned it 100 times earlier I love your writing, I still think SR was great creation and had potential to build a great story around them.. but some idiots can't handle good for much time and end up ruining the story 🤢 I loathe them ...

anyways the best part of your FF -> the PS section 😆😆 apart from the main part itself 😆😆
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Gosshh you sure know how to make ppl thirst for ur update!! 😡 Well i am glad finally you had mercy on us and updated!! 😉 And i must say it was worth the wait!! 😳 You know i am gonna take a print out of this and keep it safe. Will give it to my 'woh' and tell him to 'learn something' from Siddy widdy! 😆 As always!! AWESOME!! 👏 One request - UPDATE SOON 😡

Edited by miss_cullen - 13 years ago