Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
arps..... πŸ€— πŸ€—

superb update......your FF touches my heart.......keep on updating.......and thanks so much for the pm......

love ya❀️ ❀️
mayuri❀️ ❀️
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This part was shhooo cute !!😍

The kisses and the sweet Jeeju saali talk was soo sweet! LOVED the update Arp. Plus i have to say that i simply ADORE it!πŸ‘

Plz plz update soon. Can't wait to read what the surprise it.
Hey Arps!!

First of all apolgies to you for not responding to all your pm's-Ive been away for a month and just got back!!

Anyway, lucky me got to read all your updates in one go and I have just one word for your story-perfect!!!

You write so amazingly I can actually visualise the story as if Im watching it! You've just made me fall in love with SR more and more!!

Like I said Ive just come back after a month to the forum and what do I see- the forum in uproar about a certain promo!!

You know what-it doesnt matter what they show in DMG and if all the various theories about the promo are true!! So long as we have wonderful,talented writers like you who have grasped the real essense of SR, they will always be our couple and not even the writers of DMG can spoil them for us!!

Thankyou!!πŸ˜ƒ
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Since all the bakwas going around MF and in the real world i have decided to live in my dream world and wrote some more for this FF...

yeh lo

UPDATE

Twenty minutes and two chocolate bars later Ridz was ready to talk again and to look out at her surroundings. As she glanced around she realized. As she glanced around she realized that she had to keep her finger hidden from Sid since she hadn't yet still found the ring she had lost this morning.  As she once again tried to think of where she could have placed it she looked outside and realized that she recognized the place they were headed and it was definitely not where she had expected to be going for dinner.  "Sid where are we going again for dinner?"  Sid just glanced at her, "So you are recharged now?  I see your chocolate craving is satisfied, although I wonder if you have any room for dinner." Ridz just faked a glare at Sid and said, "Ha. Ha.  No seriously why are we headed this way?  I am pretty sure from last time that there was nothing here in terms of restaurants or even dabbas.  So where are you taking me to eat Mr. Modi?"  Sid replied, "Are you doubting me, Mrs. Modi?  You should know by now that when it comes to food I never mess around about food.  Especially when it's my lovely wife who's the hungry one.  You see I want the chudail to stay hidden for as long as possible."  Upon hearing Sid calling her chudail Ridz scoffed in shock and then hit him in the shoulder as she said, "Damn straight."  They both started laughing. 

As they got over their fit of laughter Sid turned into the driveway of their destination and Ridz immediately realized where dinner was going to be even though everything around them, including the house was dark.  "Oh Sid this is the perfect place to spend an evening, I have always wanted to come back to the farm house, but we never managed to get anytime."  Sid pleased with Ridz's reaction replied, "I'm glad you like the idea.  I figured since we were going to hold our renewal here we would have to check it out so why not have dinner and spend a romantic night here while we were at it."  Ridz reached over and squeezed Sid's forearm and told him with her eyes that the idea was perfect. She then quickly scrambled out of the car wanting to get a closer look, visions of how to decorate for their re-wedding swirling in her mind.  Sid came out of the car in a calmer fashion and he walked around and grabbed Ridz's hand in his and together they approached the front of the house.  But as she got closer to the front door she realized that there were barely any lights on and it made it difficult to get a lay of the land.  The last time she was here she was so lost in her own world that she hadn't had the chance to really look around at her surroundings.  "Man, I wish there was some more light so I could get a better idea of what it looks like."  Sid glanced around and then told Ridz, "Hang on.  I'll run to the back and see if I can find the generator to turn on the lights."  He let go of Ridz's hand and was almost to the corner before Ridz could stop him.  So she waited anxiously both for what the house would look like with the lights on and with worry that Sid might hurt himself in the proces. 

After a few minutes, the lights came on all Ridz could do was stare in aww at the lights that had been strung up to outline all of the windows, doors, poles etc. As she waited for Sid she continued checking out her surroundings. Ideas immediately started flowing and what she wanted for their re-wedding became clearer and clearer. She was out there for about five minutes and still Sid hadn't returned. She glanced over to where Sid had headed and called for him. When he didn't respond after the third call she contemplated the best way to get to him to check on him. She figured it would only lead to pain for both of them if she tried to follow him around the back along the path he took. Pain for her because she might either break a heel or twist an ankle, and pain for him because she would refuse to let him go unharmed. So she realized that her only option was to go through the house to get to the back and see. So she reached for the handle and to her relief it was unlocked so she let herself in. When Sid had turned on the lights the ones inside the house had turned on as well. Ridz started to roam within the entryway calling for Sid as she continued to get the lay of the house. She was so engrossed in imagining how she wanted things set up for their re-wedding day that she didn't even realize that the floor beneath her had changed. After her second footstep fell on something soft and spongy she looked down to realize she was no longer walking on tile but instead she was standing on orange flowers. She took a step back and realized that flowers were laid out in the shape of an arrow, and that the arrow pointed her towards the next room.  She got a sudden sense of dj vu, as if she had not only seen this, but had been here too. Of course being the busy body that she was she couldn't resist from trying to figure out where the path led, so she went to the second arrow and then the third and finally to the fourth which ended at a closed door.

As she walked to the door she had a brief thought about Sid, but then her curiosity got the best of her and she continued on the path the flowered arrows led her to. Ridz opened the door slowly, she just wanted to peek in to see what was behind it. But the more she opened the door the less she could see. The room was dark except for some sparkles of white light. She took a few more steps in and then all of the sudden the door slammed shut on her. She started to panic and tried to open the door again, but the handle would not turn. She softly spoke, "OMG what am I going to do? I need to get out but the door is jammed and Sid doesn't know where I am, and...and it's...dark."  She ended with sudden nervousness. After a few moments she remembered that the arrows were there and that Sid would come looking for her and when he did he would see the arrows and find her. Sid never let her down and he wouldn't this time she just had to be patient. As she started to calm down after realizing that Sid was just outside and he would find her.  She then started to look around and as she did she realized that the room wasn't pitch dark, but that instead it was mostly dark with tiny white dots of light scattered all over the place randomly.  Slowly it began to occur to her that it actually looked like the night sky complete with stars as she made a slow circle while staring up at the ceiling and the walls around her.  As she almost completed a 180 degree turn her eyes suddenly had to squint from the sudden brightness of a spotlight that shined.  After a few seconds her eyes adjusted and as she blinked, at first to simply see, and then again to figure out if what she was seeing was indeed reality.  There kneeling on the floor across from her was Sid backdropped with the night sky of the wall, his hands held out in front of him inside which seemed to be a twinkling star itself, and a giant smile on his face, and love and laughter in his eyes.

Ridz slowly walked towards him as she said aloud, "Sid! What are you doing?" Sid just kneeled there his smile growing into a full-fledged grin, but still he said nothing. So Ridz had no choice but to continue her advance. As she approached she felt her heart beat faster and that sense of dj vu grew even more. When she was within arms reach he took one of her hands in his and she was finally starting to figure out why this scene felt familiar. And then Sid said, "Riddhima I didn't know why we ran into each other that one day at the airport and at the time I definitely didn't think it was a blessing.  But fate refused to let me turn my back on you when you needed someone by your side.  But then that very same fate was kind enough to reward me for my patience by giving me your hand for all of eternity.  It took me a while to realize that you and I were just meant to be.  That this was the path that I was meant to follow, that you were the one I was to spend the rest of my life with.  So yesterday as you surprised me with the opportunity to renew our vows it only seemed proper for me to give you the proposal you deserve.  So, Riddhima Gupta Modi, Will you re-marry me and do me the honor of spending not just this lifetime, but the next seven lifetimes, with me?"  As Sid's proposal came to an end Ridz was so overwhelmed that she couldn't even wipe the tears that were dripping from her eyes.  She had so much she wanted to tell him, to thank him for, but she couldn't put it into words at this time.  So instead she simply nodded her headed repeatedly in affirmation and tried to tell him all that was in her heart with her eyes. Then she waited to see what Sid wanted to say or do next while memorizing this moment so she could keep it in her heart forever.

Sid felt proud of himself for not just thinking up this surprise, but actually managing to pull it off without any mishaps.  He had spent all afternoon and the first drive over here rehearsing what to say to Ridz, how to propose, and now when it came time to say the words he drew a blank for the planned words he had prepared.  So he went with his heart instead, he simply started speaking from his heart, and hoped that his emotions came through.  As he got towards the end of his speech he realized that Ridz was crying, he initially got nervous, but then he looked closer and after all this time with her he knew those weren't tears of sadness, but they were tears of happiness flowing.  So he finished by asking her to spend not this life, but the next seven lives with him and though he knew deep down what her answer would be he couldn't help but feel a little nervous.  Then she nodded her head yes and he felt as though he were floating on air, and as he felt her hand squeeze his he knew that she wanted to say a lot more than a yes and that for right now the only way she could get them across was through her eyes.  So he let her know, "Don't worry Riddhima, after a year of marriage you should know that I don't need to hear words from your mouth.  I know from your eyes what you are feeling all the time."  He then took her left hand in his left and started to raise his right hand towards it.  As she looked down she saw that in his right hand was that sparkling star as it got closer to her hand she realized that what she thought was a star, was in fact a diamond ring.  When Sid turned her hand over so that it faced palm up instead of placing the ring on her finger, Ridz wrinkled her eyebrows in confusion.  Sid slowly stood up and brought her hand up with him, he then held up the ring with his fingers grasping it on the outside and showed her the inside of the band as Ridz read it, Sid said aloud, "I didn't want to get you a new ring to replace the old one, because to me the old one, although given and accepted under some difficult situations, still meant something important.  It was the link we had formed that day on our wedding, it was my promise to you to that I would do everything in my power to make sure you were happy even if that meant letting you go.  And it was your promise to me to fulfill your duties as a wife and to stick it out together no matter what."  Ridz started to open her mouth to protest the duty comment but Sid cut her off, " Now wait, don't start trying to explain the duty.  I know now that whenever you said your duty as a wife it wasn't out of obligation, but out of feelings you had in your heart for me.  Feelings that didn't have clear title to them, but were just as real.  So when I decided to re-propose to you on today I didn't want to replace that ring with another one.  That ring symbolizes who we were, are and have become together.  But I did want to give you a new ring, so I thought I would take the old ring and make it new.  That is why I had it engraved with 'Siddhima'.  Not only is this the joining of our two names Siddhant and Riddhima, but it means 'blessed'.  And that is exactly how I feel. I am blessed that you are in my life."

-Arp

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaayyyy::):):))).........first to comment!!!!!!!!

arps....amazing update πŸ‘ πŸ‘

in hurry will give a proper comment later....hope you wont mind....
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This update is really a breather from all the drama going on!
Thank you for this!
Amazing update as usual!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amaaaazingly beautiful Arp. I had tears in my eyes mid-way, just like her.
Thanks arps for the wonderful update!

This is MY SR!!πŸ˜ƒ
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update Arp.πŸ€— I had tears in my eyes reading it halfway. Plus loved that Sid got "Siddhima" engraved on the ring. It felt so familiar reading it particularly because we often use this word for them on the forum but Sid saying that to Riddhima felt as if a dream had come true.

Loved the update. Full of romance and passion,it was breathtaking.
Continue soon.😊
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update Arp....I love this part...even I had tears in my eyes during the proposing part....

and thank you for writing this part...it was really needed with all the drama going on....