Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mahaklovesmayur

res for being the first one to comment on 6th part! yipee!

*edited*

di......i have no words to describe the beauty of the first paragraph.....

somehow i could feel all the emotions encircling my heart and touching my soul......

how sweet! they spoke lines but understood paras? wow di!

i knew nupur would do his film.......they had to come in a love bond....

but nupur did so much to be in his movie.......she nearly staked her reputation....

wow! hero toh mayank ko hona hi tha!

par main toh yeh soch ke khush ho rahi hoon kki woh log kaise kahenge that its love......

di.......yeh joh story aapne mention ki hai......use aap likhiyega as a oneshot.......

i would love that........but with dlgs too......

i want to desperately see that confession thingy.........cause u write that heavenly!

these poetic or we can can say, these lyrical lines were too good......

are toh kahoo na ki pyaar hai!

beautiful update di!

i loved it completely!

beautiful completely!

love,
Mahak

Hi Mahak,

Yipee u came first.. chalo chalo kaunsi treat ab.. hmm lets have a mango jucie with pices of mango on top ahhh chilled its yummy i have liked it so much.hope u too  loved drinking it ..

Aww u liked that para ..i was hoping with the last part that this part hope u enjoy and like this parai am so very glad u did dear..enjoyed those lines dear.. really glad that it otuched u somewhere..

Nupur cant see him in stress right ..so it wasnt anythign much for her to do.. ahhah Hero to Mayank hi hona tha..warna readers would have felt disppointed ..heeh and Mayank khud bhi apney likhey words for Nupur ko Nupur ko hi koi aur kehtey huee dekh kaise sakta.. hahah

hmm so u feel i should be writing a OS for that story whcih i mentioned in it.ahh dont know if i would.. cant say no mood now to write a story but a poem  so woudl post that after this finsihes.. u want the confession part.. oh just read the next parat and hope u like it.. woh story hi hai usmey.. but .. now i wont say more.. u completely liked it and loved ur comments dear.. i know i am too fast with my updates but i had to ..and glad u r here to read it and reply to my parts.. its makes me feel immensely special..thanks a ton dear.. tc

Bhoomi

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revolutionbreez

Hi bhoomi !!!

Awesome parts !!!

Actually am a bit busy...so not going to details now...
But i liked it so much that couldnt stop myself before i drop a word ! 😃

Hi Mana,

glad that u liked reading the parts dear.. so u r busy still came in and drop few words..awesome makes me feel good that u r enjoyign reading dear.. hope u like the next part whcih is the last part of the story..luv u dear. tc

Bhoomi

Originally posted by: charming.angel

This is beautiful simple awesome loved it ...... the way u portray the emotions are so touching its like ...... love is so wonderful loved it to d core...n cldnt resist commenting on dis story of urs....

Simply fabulous !!

Hi,

Aww glad u liked reading this story so much.. and i am happy u felt that the meotions were touching.. good to know that ... hehhe Love is wonderful and u felt by reading this ff made me feel touched.. so sweet of u to say allthat.. glad u commented and thanks for encoruaging my efforts so much.. thanks for ur kinds words.. tc

Bhoomi

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi_gupta

wow bhoomi i mean yaar i am feeling sad yaar why maynk write those line for nupur well after this i am also searching my maynk...........lovley part nups feel for maynk she did all this for maynk i love it maynk playing opposite nups wow yaar and at last the song i love it waiting for the confession

Hi Adi,

wow!! u r enjoyign areading.. and ur coments r on time wiht my speedy updates that makes me feel great dear.. so u wnt Mayank to say those lines.. hahheheh haha U r searchign for ur Mayank..awesome.. and hope he finds u sooon.. actually.. Yup they are hero n heroine in reel life and in real life too baney.. hope u enjoy reading the next part.. tc

Bhoomi

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

awesome fic bhoomi cont soon

Hi Jyothi dear,

u liked this ff uptil now..hope u enjoy the next last part dear.. and will post it pretty soon.. luvu tc..

Bhoomi

Originally posted by: afshanafreen

lovely dear... 😃 i luved the update...as u dont hav a prob of me asking u to update soon.plz update soon 😛 i will be waiting..

Hi,

Glad u enjoyed reading this part..and want more.. ahhh only one more part left so this is the only part i can post after this...😉😆.. will post soon dear and hope u like this story till its end.. tc

Bhoomi

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

glad u liked the update.. and thanks for commenting..tc

Bhoomi

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
😲😲😲........how in the world did i missed this one????????😲😲😲

RESERVEDDDDDDDD.............
adi_gupta thumbnail
bhoomi it was so touchy
wow i love it every line was such and bahoo mein ber loo muje
na chand tare chayia na sitare aww i love it
affu123 thumbnail
😭 this ss is over
i luved the last part 🤗 .do write more plz...its a request.. 😃
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome fic bhoomi do write one more on sk yaar plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
contd ss-

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the story that mayur did for the film.....

the ad company, ceo, love, etc

why don't you write an ss on that story next.........

plzzzzzzzz