"Hamari Love Story"(MayUr SS) PartVII(Ending)

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,

So here I am ready with another short story on MayUr. Hope you enjoy reading this one as well. There are not many parts to this story less than 9 parts u see, how many exact i wont tell u. 😉

So this is a simple sweet story and I really hope u all enjoy and have a good time reading. Poetic lines are there but not constantly whereever its needed.

Will be posting the banner and the first part Soon... Will updated with speed so keep checking this page incase I forget to PM.

Luv
Bhoomi

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
(Part I)

Nupur Bhushan is an actor by profession. Mayank Sharma is the director directing many films which are a class apart from the rest. He is a young director with a wider vision. He belives in giving a variety in his work and has a more realistic approach towards film making. Techinically he is sound and talentwise brilliant. Nupur is talented hardworking and successful. She has won awards, fame and money. She has worked with the top directors and one film with Mayank. Mayank had signed her when he wrote a script about a love story placed in 1960's. He had felt Nupur could bring out those emotions well and recent glam heroines wont fit in it, also he didnt want a zero figure model at all.

During the making Nupur got to know Mayank is a silent, shy , reserved man who was charged and focused with his dedication towards his work. He loved perfection and demanded the same amount of determination from his team. Nupur the vibrant diva of glam world was bubbly, chirpy and quite a jovial person. Mayank and Nupur would find in each other a persona they rn't. Still the respect stayed for each other. Both respected each other's say and always worked hard together for the film. The film brought finance, critical acclaim for both.

Mayank would write script, direct it. Documentary making was his first love and a big time producer asked him to direct a documentary for international audience, it was during such a documentary making on awarness about Woman rights he got in touch with Nupur, but she turned down the offer. She said No and Mayank realised Nupur was not any more rooted to the ground. He disconnected himself from her totally now. Their relationship lost the friend they could see in each other. With money in hand now Mayank was producing short films as well.

Nupur  was in news with many link ups with her co-actors. Among them one linkup was true while the rest were mere rumours. She and actor Vikram were a couple in love. Nupur had great liking for the dashing tall super star. Vikram and Nupur worked together in about 2-3 films. Only one film worked and rest flopped. Vikram would pamper Nupur with gifts flowers teddies. He acted as if he was in love with her but when camera light media was around he behaved he doesnt even know Nupur that well. Nupur always felt Vikram is doing this for careers of both of them where a single status attracts larger fan following. There were not many films on her table so she went on a vacation with her friends, there she noticed Vikram. She went to surprise him and got the shock getting to know he was sharing his room in a hotel with another local foreign model. Nupur went to confront him and he dumped her instead saying, he was loosing interest in her. Nupur slapped him one hard and the whole media publicised the story making her breakup a national issue.

Mayank read about Nupur and her breakup. Nupur was going through a very low phase with no work in hand and her shattered self in media glare. Gradually her breakup news faded. Vikram was with another actress and his films were clicking at the box office. Nupur wanted to leave her past behind and get back to working harder. She sent her profile pictures to producers again. 2 years were long enough for any other actress but she didnt sit idle tried to make her way back , her determination was doubled this time. It was this which attracted Mayank to sms her when he saw her profile pic on his table. Mayank sent her an sms asking, "U rejected my previous documentary, what should I do with ur profile folder kept here." Nupur replied to his sms, "Sorry for rejecting that great work, it was well made. I couldnt join in as the money was of the person who doesnt even have slightest respect for women. About the profile folder , go through it as a professional, if it suits any of ur making". Mayank was stunned, he knew she was right. He had got to know this during the making when the producer acted more than friendly with the female actors. He had found it difficult to showcase his documentary film at various festivals along with that chap. He later on decided to finance his work himself .He was glad Nupur never had her fame over her head. His judgment about her was wrong.

After that day Sms exchange between the two of them grew. Mayank and Nupur were always smiling whenever they received each other's SMS. It was a friendship which was unconditional and least demanding.There were no pressure, no awkwardness to be honest. It would distress both of them. Nupur took up anchoring on television, while Mayank was working on his next script.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Part II)

Mayank once saw her anchoring and Smsed her, "Reality shows are rigged I know, how come U manage to create suspense about who the winner is?" Nupur had smiled reading it and knew it was sarcastic comment on the reality show. She replied, "Practising fake excitment, long pause and reading of old newsheadlines worked for me I guess. I am rooting I can win any beauty peagant now". Mayank loved her take to his question. He wrote her back, "U did a good job there and felt nice to see u in front of camera after a long time.". Nupur replied saying, "Thanks, it was a good experience and can u belive i have been asked to dance in an award function and apart from my pay I would receive  award for best anchor."  Mayank asked her, "So what r u going to do?" Nupur replied, "Obviously I love to have another award  along my name and I love dancing, reduce some weight too so will attend have fun. Crediability is questioned when u seriously respect and believe in such awards." Mayank loved the bindaas nature. He smiled at her attitude and felt nice that she had confidence to make her name for herself without anyones support.

Mayank went for a meeting with some people and there he saw the place suited for his next film. There was an auditorium , it was dark and a spot light came. Mayank liked the huge area and the music behind. He entered and saw Nupur standing as the spot light came on her.She looked beautiful though there was no makeup only sweat on her face. Mayank slowly went towards the corner and saw her performance realising she must be here for her dance rehersal. Nupur's eyes her grace was amazing with the music , she created an atmosphere very beautiful soothing to eyes and emotions to be felt. She gave it all and a voiceover came saying a couple of lines, which She hears and starts to dance. Later another voiceover comes she hears gets shattered and  from a happy to a sad one the emotion change. Nupur's performance touched Mayank. Mayank stood up and clapped as the performance got over. Nupur looked at him and was pleased. Mayank and she chatted while the organiser came in greeted him. They knew he was a successful director and were ready to welcome him with great enthusiasm. Take his creative inputs. Nupur was the only one who was normally speaking while others were trying too hard to be too sweet and nice to him.

Mayank  while chatting shared with them that he felt the voiceover in between, the lines were not as affective as the song and music later on, it has to be much impactful. Nupur asked him , to pen down and give them, tomorrow is the event she wont like anymore changes. Nupur somewhere wasnt convinced that Mayank could write better than the lines which already were there. Mayank could see that with the attitude she asked him. Mayank asked the music and the starting portion of lines to be played so that the atmosphere be created for him to feel it and pen down. The first lines played,

Aaj Khushi sey main Jhumu,Sandesaa unka Ayoooreeyy...

Thirak thirak key naachungi,geet madhurr gaooreeeyyy...

Piyaa sarhad sey chutti lekey, ghar ab launtkey anyengey...

Kaee pal pyaar key sang hongey, prem athkeliyaa sath khelengey..

Music with various instruments played and Nupur danced . Mayank was standing quite close there looking at her and feeling the happiness . He could also feel how she has taken in the character she is playing completely. The segment of the lines came...

Kuch nahi bacha hai,Khushi ruthi hai,Piya nahi launtakey aye,

Sapney tutey hamesha keliye,Desh key shaheed woh kehlaye..

Mayank asked them to stop that and he looked at Nupur and said the lines with intense emotions as the darkness fell on the stage, his voice loud clear and with intensity came. Nupur looked at him and he spoke the lines,

Khushi Do pal ki reh gaii, Sab kuch lutgayoo terooreeyy,

Ruthi kismat tujhsey,Piya Ghar nahi lautkey ayooreyy,

Sandesaa aya Maut ne galey lagaliya, Sarhad par piya Desh keliye shahid huye,

Piya nahi launtakey ayengeyy,Desh key shaheed ab wah kehlanyengey,

Patak Patak kar  chudiyan mangurey, Wapas karoo mere piya mujhkoreeyy,

Sisak Sisak kar ansuu kehtey mann mey, Piya sang kuch pal too phir dedo reeyyy....

Nupur heard the lines, a sudden flow of emotions ran into her blood. As if those lines made her feel really she had lost her loved one. As the music of the other segment played , the violin and the loud cries. She danced and her emotions shocked, stunned all. She performed so beautifullly the horrific state. Mayank was moved too , he was touched as well as torn inside with her display of emotions. As Nupur danced and in the end took the turns she was to fall on the ground as a step but Mayank ran in to save her. He held her and looked at her with care and warmth in his heart. He hugged her and she too went into his arms. She let her tears flow away and he made her to stay calm and not cry more. It was only when others started clapping Nupur realised she was too close in his arms and Mayank as well felt a bit taken aback how he had ran in to help her and hugged her with love.

They both tried to not look at each other for some time until their emotions stay calm. Later after few minutes as the lights were on she looked into his eyes realising he cared for her. Mayank smiled saying she was too good, while she complimented that his lines were so well written, her emotions were automatically charged. It was the day and the night to remember for them. They had felt something which brought a smile to both of them when they closed their eyes at night and figured out the day that pass by. The way they were so close to each other. An  emotion they never had felt before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Part III)

It was the day of the award funtion, the event of Nupur's performance. Mayank arrived at the function as he was invited by the organisers. Mayank seated in front waited for Nupur's performance. Nupur performance started and it was beautiful. Mayank loved the way she looked and she performed. As the dance ended she fell on the ground and Mayank's eyes looked at her with emotions, the music ended and she looked at him in front and smiled trying to recollect the rehersal yesterday which made her feel a bit shy and happy. Mayank too recollected that and smiled , both looked into each other eyes and smile was on their face. With the applause of the crowd Nupur and Mayank realised the people around and stopped the unsaid words passing through the eyes of eachother. Nupur got up and went backstage . She knew the performance was liked by all and Mayank was glad everyone appreciated her thoroughly.

At the function Nupur waited for the award ceremony to end and Mayank was getting bored. They exchanged Sms as they were not seated together, talking on the phone they could not hear each other properly.  Sms was like a better way to pass time.  Mayank wrote, "Getting bored, i will leave." Nupur replied, "wait to hear my speech when I receive the award." Mayank replied, " u think u will surely get it." Nupur replied, "I deserve or not what u think? I dont care for awards till I get my payment on time." Mayank replied, " u deserved not for anchoring but for ur acting skill. It was all scripted so what spontanity did it had." Nupur replied, " There was no dress rehersal, script rehersal so so much spontanity .. & we all cant be like u, genius are mad people and one among millions.. We have one thats u ..its enough for the industry." Mayank smiled and replied, " Oh, equality u see, one seat is reserved for woman, come and have it Nupur. By the way I do feel u have it in u, to be mad crazy and be called a genius for those qualities." Reading it Nupur smiled and laughed.

They both shared so many sms, and it reached a point where she asked if he would take her in his next movie, he replied telling her, No, he cant.. as she doesnt need anyone to take her in ..but she can herself make & find a way and get in with her hardwork. Nupur loved that trust in her by someone else. She wrote to him, how he spends his day reading books , makings scripts only , isnt it boring. He replied her saying he loves observing whatever comes in front of him, a movie , a book or a person. It was fun to observe her dancing too. Nupur replied him saying she is far too interesting and obeserving her and understanding her will take his whole life. Mayank smiled with her answer and replied, he doesn't have a problem to observe such an interesting person and spend his life in it. That was it when they felt suddenly what they had shared, a smile came on both their faces. As if their heart was making them to blush for unknown reason. Mayank knew he meant what he wrote and Nupur as well knew it, its only that they kept on guessing its only the friendship which they want to stay along for lifetime, they didnt want to risk this friendship with any other feeling especially love which in today's time seems misused.

They shared about life, about love and emotional sms got exchanged, Nupur told him, falling in love with the right person is very important. Mayank replied her that falling in love is not wrong its only if the person is wrong, better get out of it soon enough, be that smart atleast.. U always won't get right people around U, its important to learn how to categorise and keep the bad ones at distance.. Nupur liked his thought and it eased the bitterness in her about making a wrong choice in past.

As they were smsing they missed the part when Nupur's name was called to take the award of best anchor, she was literally pulled to go on to the stage. She was just reading the reply from Mayank on the mobile, "If something is just too much for heart to handle it inside, words come out to say it." She went to take the award, Mayank realised her on the stage. He kept his mobile aside and looked at her.

Nupur took the award and went towards the mike.. she said, "Award sound so nice, I recollect my shcool days when it meant a proud moment for my friends and family. This award is a proud moment for my team and for me personally too. It gives me opportunity here to thank the makers of the reality show, the audience for making it a hit and the participants for making it look so intersting. (she looked at Mayank and said) the writers, who script my lines too ( she had a naughty smile and Mayank smiled and took her snap with his mobile capturing the moment) I have a message on my mobile and it reads, 'If something is just too much for heart to handle it inside, words come out to say it'  I want to say,happy to be here as I have good people around (she looked at Mayank and had an emotional expression which made Mayank to feel emotional too it was towards his presence as a friend he knew it), lucky or destiny call it anything but truly from heart I have started to believe this is beginning there is more to achieve..Thanks for making my evening so wonderful" Mayank looked at her and she smiled showing him her award. She was so thrilled and her smile was childlike innocent. Mayank felt her smile was making his heart feel touched by a cold breeze ..a wave coming and touching the heart which is making him to smile for a long time.

There was a party thrown after the Award ceremony, Nupur was attending it while Mayank didnt wish to attend parties. He went away. She said bye and he too. Both looked at each other and something they could discover and that was finding a true friend who makes things look so beautiful just by their presence.Mayank travelling back kept on looking at her snap on his mobile and smiling, while Nupur couldnt enjoy to dance with her team she was smiling with the happiness of having his presence in her life and reading the sms's over n over again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Part IV)

Mayank was too busy with his script, the actors dates were taken, shooting location were booked in advance and everything arranged. His latest release film didnt work well. He never thought about hit or flop, as he believed his ideas should not dry up, his creative thinking ability shoudln't loose focus. He would wonder at audience taste but never questioned them nor his own. His financial stand wasnt any good for making his next which had quite a wellknown starcast as the story was simple so starcast were famous names. He was trying to fix that. Nupur always encouraged him. She would always ease his tension and make him smile with her words. Nupur was doing a cameo in some serial and she told how its a challenging role and she is shown to be a Dacoit who comes into the Village and finishes all the evil, later its found out that she is a police officer.  Mayank asked her its like any 'B' grade hindi movie track whats challenging in it? Mayank laughed uncontrollably when Nupur quipped riding a horse is the challenge. They would be honest to each other but never rude towards each other. They loved conversing and spending much time together.

Nupur had invited Mayank for her house warming party, reading the message Mayank thought, party and he oh what will he do.. and he read further in the message Nupur mentioning that he should not be wondering what he will do in the party as he isnt called up to perform an item number there. Mayank laughed at her thought , he blushed and smiled, he knew Nupur can know his reaction so well. He went to her house.

There were around 10 guests there, he went and congratualted her for her new house. He asked her has he arrived too early or too late into the party. The guest seem less. Nupur informed him that she has invited only a select number of friends who have been with her in times of her highs and lows. She wants to share her happiness with people who really are happy for her and are a family to her. Mayank was glad to have a place so close in her life. It made him to blush and Nupur asked him why was he smiling like that and he replied he is glad she is finding not many friends but actual people who can be called friends in her life be it one two or five. Nupur smiled and asked him how many friends he has. Mayank told her, there are many close friends who from college days are with him and she is not among them though she isnt a close friend. Nupur was a bit hurt that she isnt a close friend to him. Her face said her feelings. Mayank looked at her with a smile and enjoyed her angry self which she made it clear to him to know. He said she looks very cute when she gets angry, later he told her She was not a close friend as she was a bit special in some way and stand a place apart from the rest. Nupur smiled looked into his eyes and he too. They felt some urge to hold each others hand and say they are happy to be together and feel each one is sepcial for the other. They both came closer, it was a moment they both didnt knew what was happening and why they were wanting to get closer. The eyes stayed gazing at each other, hands coming closer to feel each other the music behind was playing,

Paas Yunh Agayee, Sapney Sajagaye,

Dostiii ..thi magar... Dosti sey badkar Zindgai tumhey banagye...

Yunhi tumraho pass pass...humrahey, Zindagi chaley,

Sang Sath Sath, Hath mey ho hath hath,

Barsey megha ...Barsey bahar,

Bheegey humtum Beshumaar

oooo Dil yeh kehta hai .. dil yeh chahta hai..

Tujey baahoomey bharlu aaj..

Tujhe apna main banaluu aaj..

Kuch Khaas khaas Ho, Kuch chaah ho,

Aoo pass pass yunh, Aoo dil hai bekaaraar,

Mere humnashee, Mere PYAAR..

Both heard the word PYAAR and got a bit scared. Love.. is it love what they are feeling. They were not wanting to risk their friendship they knew. All were enjoying dining but Mayank and Nupur kept wondering the emotions they had just felt and the Love which is finding a way. They were not sure about each others feelings and scared somewhere to loose the special friendship which was too dear to them . 

All the other guest were leaving one after the other. Mayank was standing in the balcony he saw something and kept observing. Nupur had given send off to all the guest and she came there in the balcony and asked him what was he looking and thinking so much at. Mayank pointed her the bench near the Balcony. He asked if she like others enjoy looking at night the stars and moon sitting in the balcony right.

Nupur smiled and sat on the bench. She asked him to sit beside. She told him the view from this bench down goes to the street the lane. She shared with him that she doesnt look at the sky more but at that street more. Its becoz she is very scared to be alone and sit here at night, when the lanes are empty, silence is clear with no moment from the leaves as well. She has been always sacred to come and stand in this balcony with that fear. She feels better to sit in the room and look at the sky from the window than standing in an open space fear of ghost or whatever u say. This time she made this bench specially so that she comes tries to fight that fear. She comes and sits here even if its for 5 sec or more that gives her pridein her to have tried to fight that fear. Mayank smiled and asked her , whats the record of fighting the fear whats the counting, and she said with a broad smile, 15 minutes. Mayank smiled and Nupur could feel his smile had pride in it for her. Her eyes a bit wet she felt good that he was proud and understood her fear. Mayank told her, darr key agey jeet hai, we keep hearing na.. there is more.. jeet har koshish mey hoti hai, whatever be the result,  when u try thats the winning aspect of life. He kept his hand on her head and his eyes said so much as if he said, I care, I know u can, and keep going, With U to support, With U always and Proud of u.

Mayank shared his house balcony has aspect of night vision but somewhat different. Nupur wondered and was too eager to know. Mayank asked if she would come along as she would see it and feel it. Nupur first thought at this time of night to go to his house, it wont be good, she trusted his intentions but still was confused. Mayank assured her though she had not said anything to him, saying his mom stays along with him and she shouldnt worry about his intentions,she can trust her choice of friends. Nupur smiled and agreed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Part V)

Mayank reached his house, his mom opened the door.  His Mom looked at Nupur and smiled, she welcomed her in and told she loved her anchoring in her reality show, the serial in which she is seen and Mayank was smiling how he didnt had to introduce Nupur to her. They both were talking and he was left behind. He went inside brought juice for her and Mayanks mom insisted to bring some crispy chips Nupur will love to taste it. Nupur loved the way Mayank worked in the house without any inhibaition of doing house hold chore. She observed him cleaning the kitchen area as well when he was searching items. His mom told her Mayank never brings work at home, so she is sure Nupur isnt here for work purpose. Mayank came in and told he wanted to show her the balcony area. Mayank's mom said ya sure and took her to the balcony which was quite huge.

Nupur saw there was a bench just the same way it was in her balcony. She smiled and told Mayank is this what he wanted to show. Mayank smiled and told her but there is something special , look at the portion here he said. He asked her to have a look at the covering sheet down at the corner of the outerside of the balcony. The whole sheet covered the vision of the street. He went in to off the lights of the house and Mayanks mom took her near the bench and they both sat. She told her that when Mayank made his first film and it was realeased he was so happy and he asked her what she wants. Mayanks mom didnt want anything and so only  for fun she quipped bring the stars down here if u could. It was that night when Mayank made up this whole sheet. Mayank came and took out a box and in the box there were many stars. Mayanks mom took some stars in her hand and gave few to her. They went towards the balcony and threw the stars on the sheet below.. The stars were shining and twinkling in the darkness. They went and sat on the bench and the vision was of the stars and moon up above and some stars on the black sheet below which made it look as if some stars came below and have sat outside the balcony. Nupur smiled as it looked so beautiful. Her eyes were stunned , excited and smile was braod. She was amazed and so thrilled.

Nupur looked at Mayank with so much happiness in her heart. Mayank wanted this smile to stay on into his heart,  he looked at her with a smile content of having shown her this scene. He wanted this smile and this moment to be freezed for long, his mom looked at both of them realising Mayank and Nupur like each other and teased him saying, ' Maa ke liye tarey todd laya pata nahi biwi ke liye ya phir girlfriend ke liye kya karley.. Issey pyaar hogaya to manoo ankhey ussii ko dekhti rahengi (Mayank now stopped looking at her and Nupur too stopped gazing at him).. Inn taroo sey bhi jyada uska chehra ussey sunder lagegi.. uski hassi  ko sunna chaheyga, Mayank pata nahi kab Meri bahu layega" Mayank was blushing telling her to stop and Nupur was smiling looking at his cute face.

Mayank along with Nupur sat in the car to drive back and drop Nupur at her residence. Nupur and Mayank spoke about their vision from the balcony, each one has tried to achive something by that small corner of the house. They discussed each others life goals where Nupur mentioned how her father disapproved of her coming into media and staying here,he wanted her to get married,  didnt want to make a career here, her mother alwyas supported her.. when Vikram ditched and she was almost in depression. Her father told her to get back and achive, told her to work towards goals, saying  it will make u tough and strong, while her mother got panicky asking her to get married soon. Now her goal is to make her father and mother proud, she wants to make a name for herself and also have a life partner to settledown, share with him life success and failures.

Mayank mentioned he lost his father when he was 12 and his mom was all broken, he made his first short movie on her birthday with all the moments of his father along with them , with his fathers favourite song in the background "thoda hai thodey ki jarurat hai, yeh zindagi phir bhi yehan khubsurat hai" His mom and he saw that and both were smiling looking at that video which included all the memories from start, tears were flowing watching it but heart was enjoying the moments they had spent which were so precious and dear. From there life taught him happiness is in any dream desire what his heart says and give it all. His father had died due to Cancer and the Cancer was detected at a very late stage. Now he puts little penny and his little time for cancer patients esepcially children who are suffering from this disease as fighting this dreadful disease is possible, Winning the battle against Cancer is achivable.

Nupur was emotional listening and knowing he has lost his father at a very young age. Her heart went for his mom too who lost her life partner very early. Mayank said his mom and he always want a smile from some where to come across even if the tears fill the eyes or heart gets heavy. As happiness never comes easily it exist we have to let it surface and not cover it up by our pain. Nupur smiled and looked at him with much warmth. Mayank too looked at her with a lot of emotions. Something was been said and something was been understood, their heart were getting closer and their friendship was getting deeper. Respect , care, warmth, liking as well as LOVE was making way. Their eyes got emotional if this would be the case or not. They could read their heart but mind would stop it from disclosing. Nupur espcially after her first breakup wanted not to hurry, she looked away and tried to get herself not to get into the flow.

Mayank realising they are getting a bit uncomfortable with silence around and night darkness and only their eyes looking and saying feelings emotions, he kept the radio on now,  Nupur looked at him and knew he understood her discomfort self. Soon the song played..

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah.... Nupur loved this song..and she excitedly tried to increase the volume, even Mayank was about to increase the volume and both their hands touched and fingers felt the hold of each one. The song was on and they both looked at each other.

Nazron se nazarein mili' toh
Jannat si mehki fizaayen
Lab ne jo lab chu liya'. toh
Aasman se barsi duaayen
Aisi apni mohabbat
Aisi rooh e ibaadat
Hum pe meherban do jahaan

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah

Mayank smiled looking at her as if he could feel the beauty with her smile, her attitude and her way of talking, her beautiful self and her beautiful face. Nupur felt shy with his eyes and soon she said to look ahead and drive. Mayank realising the way he is looking at her immediately removed his hand from the radio volume button, and drove properly but his smile was still on his face. Nupur increased the volume and knew Mayank had felt something for her, she was blushing knowing his eyes loved to have her in them. There was romance in heart as it made both to feel heart blossom with romance in themoment by mere touch of the fingers and looking into each others eyes. They wished this moment of happiness be in the heart for much longer time.

Tere saaye mein mili har khushi
Tere marzi meri zindagi
Le chal tu chaahe jahaan
Ha haan
Meri aankhon mein nazar teri hai
Meri shaam o sher teri hai
Tu jo nahi to main kahaan
Khil gayi meri kismat
Paake teri yeh chaahat
Hum pe meherbaan do jahaan

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah

As the song ended and the RJ kept chatting Nupur changed the tuner to other channel where old songs played and the song started,

Ye Raate Nayee, Puraanee
Aate, Aate Jaate, Kahatee Hain Koee Kahaanee

Aa Rahaa Hai, Dekho Koee
Jaa Rahaa Hai, Dekho Koee
Sab Ke Dil Hain Jaage Jaage
Sab Kee Aankhe Khoyee Khoyee
Khaamoshee Karatee Hain Baate

Both Mayank and Nupur sang together the song as it explained the situation they are in.

Kyaa Samaa Hai, Jaise Khushaboo
Ud Rahee Ho Kaliyon Se
Gujaree Ho Nindeeyaa Me
Palakon Kee Galiyon Se
Sundar Sapanon Kee Baaraate

Kaun Jaane Kab Chalegee
Kis Taraf Se Ye Hawaayen
Saal Bhar To Yaad Rakhanaa
Ayesaa Naa Ho Bhool Jaaye
Is Raat Kee Mulaakaate

Ye Raate Nayee, Puraanee
Aate, Aate Jaate, Kahatee Hain Koee Kahaanee

They loved the moment with their voice together singing the same song tune and both beside each other, the night darknes they two beneath the beautiful night sky and happiness in heart. Love in the air and breeze touching them and tickling them to make them realise.. be sure there is presence of love in theirlife and someone's getting too special and they want him /her to stay forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Part VI)

The night passed by with each one sitting on the bench in their respective house and looking at the moon the lane and smiling all the way. The eyes wanting to feel the pleasure the heart got as LOVE TOUCHED THE HEART through the way. They know how special the other is and wanting to hold on to that special one for life. Destiny making them to meet, to get distant and suddenly meeting again, feelings imerging, knowing each other well and making them to fall in love.A love story which has envolped with meetings, chats, sms's and today in filmy style songs to added them to make them feel THE couple. They put their arms across themself as  the breeze was making them feel cold, which got the tree branches to swing leaves to whisper with the breeze and create noise. Nupur felt the breeze must have been sent by Mayank to make her feel happy or is it destiny that she has no fear today even if the silence persist , she can feel his strength beside her and she can conquer all her fears. Mayank sitting on the bench in his house could feel the want to have Nupur beside him, look at her , touch her face and tell her how much he wants her in his life. Whisper to her about his love for her.. LOVE TOUCHED THE HEART and SHE TOUCHED HIS SOUL, She is surely more beautiful for him than any real star in the sky. He can go all out to make her have that amazing smile forever and thats an achivement in itself which doesnt make life feel great but makes him feel Life has meaning when she is part of it, life doestn exist now without the presence of her love. Both looked at the many sms shared, looked at the many memories they spent together and both sang the same song as the radio made them to sing along.. their emotions...

Muze Tum Mil Gaye Humadam Sahaaraa Ho To Ayesaa Ho
jidhar Dekhoo Udhar Tum Ho, Najaaraa Ho To Ayesaa Ho

kisee Kaa Chaand Saa Cheharaa, Najar Se Choom Letee Hoo
khushee Kee Intahaa Ye Hai, Nashe Mein Zoom Letee Hoo
huyee Takadeer Bhee Roshan Sitaaraa Ho To Ayesaa Ho

Both having tears of happiness as they realise its Love in their heart for each other, they can feel the pciture of their Love in their imagination..

meree Aankho Mein Aansoo Hai, Magar Aansoo Khushee Ke Hai
kise Chhodoo, Kise Paa Loo, Ye Rishte Jindagee Ke Hai
humei To Naaj Hain Tum Par, Humaaraa Ho To Ayesaa Ho

udhar Dil Hai, Idhar Jaan Hai, Badee Mushkil Kaa Saamaan Hai
labon Par Muskuraahat Hai, Magar Saanso Mein Tufaan Hai
ye Main Jaanoo, Yaa Tum Jaano, Ishaaraa Ho To Ayesaa Ho

as night was passing by , morning was peaking out its face to come and they wanting to let the morning know  and let the world know they are in LOVE.

Mayank and Nupur now felt more shy to talk to each other but called often regularly spoke little but blushed more, spoke half sentences but understood paras. They knew they were not just friends anymore, they wanted words to come out soon and tell what the heart feels for the other. They now were not thinking if their friendship may be at risk if the other doesnt say yes. They were sure of the presence of love in each others heart, and more over they wanted to be honest to the other and know its not friendship anymore its much more than that. They wanted that depth of trust over each other which grew with every day.

Before Mayank could say Nupur his heart felt feelings, professionally he had huge problems on hand. Mayank's new film which had huge starcast, the actors suddenly backed out of the project sighting reasons like they r not keeping well so dates wil have to be readjusted and it can't happen. They actually didnt want to work with him as his fiilm had flopped they were to be payed minimum but have a share in the profit if the film is a hit. Mayank didnt want to persuade them and felt he would take newcomers, but the distributors were against that decision and said they would back out if he did that. Mayank was in a fix, the shooting had to be started with all arranged in advance. There was only a week left and he did call many of the actors but none were ready to give dates in such a short notice. He finally felt he could call up Nupur and she may do the film.

He called her up and she heard his side, Nupur was on contract of 3 month for her cameo in a serial so she told him her contract states she cant back out before the date or else she would have loved to spend time with him and enjoy working  for the project. Mayank was more disappointed. Nupur was feeling very bad for him, and felt guilty too, she was almost teary eyed feeling guilty that she too couldnt help him out and releive his stress. Mayank told her not to worry for him what more can happen some loss of rupees , money isnt much to worry about loosing. He is happy atleast her role in his life is special and its  taken and he adores that gift from God. Nupur blushed with those words there was more to say and feel but Mayank's stressed self made her feel he is tensed, Nupur said, she is glad they are close enough to share that special place in each other's  life which makes them feel much worth to live life even if its a moment. Nupur knew Mayank already had financial loss with his earlier film and now this would add to difficult times.

After few days Nupur called him up and told him she is working for his film, and she  warned him, dont U dare take anyone else now. Mayank was quite surprised and asked her what about her contract. She told didnt he read todays paper, she threw tantrums on the sets of the serial and all that is mentioned. Mayank asked what all did she do? Nupur told she tried for the first time to be mean but actually it wasnt tough atall as she was honest and said some of his lines to them which helped her to be thrown away from the serial and the character will be shown the door in a month as it was a cameo. She informed she mentioned the script was a B grade hindi film type, no challenge in the role, no progressive thought.. a bit honest statment did tricks to find her way in bagging a prestigious role in Mayanks movie. Mayank smiled and was relaxed now knowing he has got his heroine.

Nupur asked him who the hero is and Mayank informed as he has financial constraint a genius actor is playing opposite a genius actress. Hero is doing the role free of cost and its none other thanMayank himself. Nupur was much more excited. She asked him cheekily, has he decided this after the female lead was finalised? Mayank smiled naughtily and said ahhh it was not his decision but his financial advisors and dsitributors say. He was nervous to start but now its absolutely his pleasure. She will be tested though as its never easy to look in his eyes and say his written dialogues. Nupur blushed now and felt its surely a testing time.

They sat for the script reading session and the story was about a girl from a remote district coming to a city and staying in a hostel. She goes for an job interview but instead of the said interview she by mistake gives interview for a ad film. When she comes back and realises she gave interview for not the job she thought, the call comes saying she is approved for the ad film. With money needed by her parents she decides to take it up. There she falls in love with the highly qualified CEO of the product for which the ad is been filmed, but the hero doesn't reveal her about his position and speaks to her as a employe of the firm. There are sweet moments when they bring change into each other's  life.  Shopping in the narrow lanes with her he admires her as she sweetly manges to change the irritated tired face of the people and bring smile to them, teaching them better ways to sell a bag or bangles. Her vibrant loud nature had made her popular in the market. She had less money ,small dreams but lived every moment with a smile. Having a sip of coffee at a stall next day they share thoughts and he wonders how she gets emotional with others pain. The time they catch a bus and how he tries to save her from a guy who was trying to act fresh, she hitting the guy one too which takes him by surprise. The hero's Simplicity is what she gets attracted, a silent shy type person who gets serious too soon. His other side of a fun loving, emotional and sensitive person she observes as he speaks to the elderly people in tha park. They fall for each other and find happiness in love for each other. Later she comes to know he is the CEO of the firm she distances her self from him, feeling she isnt highly educated like him nor is she from a rich family like him, she isnt any beauty queen to be too attractive he can find anyone better than her,  she cant find herself to be a part of the lavish lifestyle he lives in. It's during this process they fight, they get hurt, they make up and in the end confess they are to be together in love and in life forever.

Nupur had loved the script and her role and both looked into each other's eyes when the last part was read expressing love for each other.. to be together in love and in life forever.. both blushed knowing this is what even in real life they want to say to each other. One of the song's lyrics Mayank had written ,he made her hear the songs few lines, which made both to feel the love in their heart.. as if those words were written for her..

Pyaar ka yeh manjaraa hai, Tumbin  mann bechain ho raha hai...

Aoo kehdun tumney... Dil kitna tumhey.. chah raha hai.. OooHooo

Muskuraoo Tum ...to hasdey Saraaa Jahaan, Yeh Masumuyat tumney ....payee Kahan,

Dekhna hi nahi ...Ankhey kehney bhi  lagi hai, Tum Sey pyaar hai... iska izhaar karne lagi hai..

Anchal tumhara ...yunh udta chala aa raha hai, Mere chehre par gir kar... mujhe apna keh raha hai,

Kareeb hokar ..sansein thamsi gayi hain, Aisa lagta hai ..Dhadkan ekdusrey key liye dhadak rahi hain,

Pyaar ka yeh manjaraa hai, Tumbin  mann bechain ho raha hai...

Aoo kehdun tumney... Dil kitna tumhey.. chah raha hai.. OooHooo

Nupur blushed with those lyrics, the tune which was given and the voice which always makes her feel emotions deeply. The words which she in real life wants to be her's and the man singing it realise she is his for life through. Her shy eyes made Mayank know how much the words touched her and he too blushed feeling she too loves him the same way. Both were smiling and looking at each other and knowing Pyaar hai.. Pyaar hai. Dil kehney ko bekaraar hai ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Part VII)

The whole scene at markets, busstop , the  interview scenes, ad film scene all was shooted. Mayank and Nupur gave their best and it was a great feeling for them to get to spend so much time together. Nupur's performance never needed much takes but Mayank had to, as he couldn't  stop his gaze towards her when she would keep on saying the dialogues with much strength and with her beautiful smile. Mayank took little time to settle his inner strength to stop his feelings in heart over power the charcter he has to potray, Nupur would enjoy that and smile knowing he had felt Nupur may seem a bit uncomfortable but look here the tables have turned. Nupur would blush and Mayank too after such a take feel embarassed.

Mayank would be very busy as acting and directing gave him no time to rest in between shots. Nupur whenever felt he was skipping his lunch she would call up his mother and tell her, Mayank would then be called by his mother and given nice hearing. Mayank would look at Nupur angrily and understand she has complained about him to her. He would later smile knowing she cares for him and sit to first finish his lunch. Quitely they would look at each other.  They wanted to express their love and in every frame of the film they  could see their  chemistry was rocking.

The film was ready to be showcased. The songs were filmed but songs had no dancing just the story progressed with the songs. The music was great and catching on properly. The film release was up soon. They both tried best to publices the film with their presence at different shows. The film had a special screening where all appreciated the fresh look , simple and catchy dialogues and screenplay been good. Many appreciated Nupur more than Mayank but he was glad as as a director he knew Nupur had a upperhand in acting skill.

At a big award function they both had to perform on a song of their film, the film was a hit, songs were hit and were payed really good. Mayank firstly wasnt ready later he felt the money would help him for his next project and donate some of the money for Cancer pateints. He was too nervous to dance and had never tried that out. The song included Entry of Nupur from a corner and Mayank from the other corner , both looking at each other falling in love and later Mayank wearing suit and money falling over, Nupur getting lost in the crowd and he searching for her. He later finds her and she tried to get away from him, he holds her hand and not lets her go, he expresses his love and says life doesnt  exist without her, he has tears in eyes and she too. She hugs him tightly and he too. They walk towards the moon which he has set for her and she looks at him, as he says sit on the moon and swing on and feel the most happiness, the world the universe the whole galazy is urs. In ur feet I bring everything whatever u want and wish for. They sit on the moon and the song would end there,

They both were dressed best and Mayank kept on looking at Nupur feeling she is looking so beautiful today that heart goes for her, heart wants to hug her and hide her into his arms. Kiss her once and make her know LOVE is awesome, let her kiss him once and know Life is awesome.  Both looked and complimented each other smiling. The song started, with Nupur's entry from one corner and Mayank from other,

Dekha tumhey Shuru hua silsila,

Mulakataoo ney kaha Pyaar ho chala,

Miley jab Humtum, Hoo...Miley Jab Hum tum..  Bajey preet Ki nayi dhun..

Mayank and Nupur came close and looked into each others eyes and the song was going on and the segment of they falling in love and realising,

Pyaar hogaya Aur Dil miley,

Zindagi badli Tumharey hochaley,

Miley jab Humtum, Hoo... Miley Jab Hum tum.. bajee Prem ki nayi dhun..

Soon the segment started Mayank changed his clothes to a rich look and Nupur getting shocked and going away to be one among the crowd and Mayank searching for her..

Pyaar mujhsey kiya paiso sey kuch naa badla,

Yunh na mujhey jhodd key jaa Aa Dilrubaa,

Miley jab Hum tum, hoo.. Tumbin raha nahi main.. Maut si zindagi humdum..

Nupur running towards him and they both hug each other ,

she realising they cant bear the pain to be away from each other. Mayank and Nupur  were enjoying performing. The emotions were coming so naturally that audience were also totally into the performance, The song was progressing,

Humdono ka ek sapna hai,

Pyar ko hamesha mehsus kartey rehna hai,

Miley jab hum tum, hooo.. Miley jab humtum.. har pal mey Preet ki nayi dhun..

The segment came where Mayank took her to go have a swing on the moon as she deserves all the happiness and he wants to give everything and bring all that she wish for at her feet,

Dekho Chaand ko main laya hun,

Jhula tumhara usey bana paya hun,

Miley Jab Hum tum.. Miley jab hum tum..Jhuley preet ras mey humtum..

They both had to go towards the moon and sit as the song would end. They walked and Nupur stopped there, Mayank was taken aback realising she had to walk along with him towards the moon. Nupur looked at him hugged him, and said to him which only Mayank could hear

"If something is just too much for heart to handle it inside, words come out to say it."

Mujhe Naa chand Na taarey chahiye,

Sitarey kai hain lekin Woh mujhey nahi pyaare hai,

Dil mey basaa ek hi Chehra usiko dil chahey hai,

Chand pey jhulney ka nahi mann karta hai,

Duniya main paalu, jab Pyaar karnewala bahomey mujhe bharta hai,

Mere kadmo mey kuch naa bikhero tum,

Bas Dil mey Meri ek khaas jagah banalo tum,

Jhula Premi ki bahoo ka sunehra lagta hai,

Duniya hi nahi Jaanat paya aisa ehssas hota hai,

Miley jab hum tum.. Dosti pyaar mey badli humdum.. Aaj kehti hun  Mere pyaar ho sirf Tum..

Her eyes were getting a bit emotional and face shy and Mayank was feeling out of the world. He never realised she may take the first step to propose and say I love u.. he was totally shocked, but very happy and in LOVE with her. He took her in his arms

while she went too shy and he kissed her on her cheek saying,

Meri pyaar Zindagi jahan khushi Ho tum... Sapno ki har chah mey tumhara chehra sanam...

Bahomey bharlu aaj tum meri kehdu aaj, I love u dear, Let me take u near,

You are in my heart, I am in your heart,

ek dil ek dhadkan jaise ehssaso sey hum judey hain,

har pal intezaar kar aaj ikraar kar khush ho uthey hain,

Miley jab Hum tum... Miley jab hum tum.. Tabsey Mehaka zindagi har pal sanam..

Both hugged each other tightly and the song ended,

the applause was loud and Nupur Mayank were in their happy world. They looked at each other smiled and holding hands walked from the stage and knew there is a great beginning to start a life ahead together and Love always in them. A strength beside , within making every hurdle seem not big and goals and dreams seem so much easy to achieve. They had expressed their love and soon they got married too. A couple who were in love, loved by many and popular too. Fame never effected their realtionship as they kept alive the trust that started from beginning and the Love that sustained through out.  

Life kuch nahi sirf Tu hai,

Tu sath rahey to har pal lagey new hai,

Har pal mey naye sapney naye goals hotey hain,

Sath hum inhey dekhtey dream kartey aur buntey hain,

Nazar Naa lagey aisi khubsurat hamari jodi hai,

Mayank aur Nupur yeh hamari Love story hai..

Here the story ends, I want to sincerely thank my readers here Mana,salma009,charming.angel,dolly18,gopi06,one_ashi,ardhanamaloo19farrda01FavouriteofallsizzlingsisDivya_kaldivyaafshanafreenx.Heena.xgolu_1677adi_gupta,mjhtnupurmayanksakura_mayurnihakapoorNaughtynattyMjhtFan_Mahima,  Jessi,mayurartimahaklovesmayurannie07jyothi_coolmonikaseth, sariska_mjht, Sookie, Vandu, ( sorry if i forgot any name,)for their amazing support. I enjoyed writing posting sharing my work here as u all are wonderful and have encouraged me through out. Thanks to all of u.. Keep smiling... and let ur heart feel much happiness ...tc

Bhoomi

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 13 years ago
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
di!

yipee i am the first one again! abhi abhi just meri sister ne mujhe pc diya tha! how lucky yaar!

wow......kya story hai! its too different and too nice!

i really loved this one!

i mean nupur and mayank frds......nupur rejecting his offer......and then break up with vikram.....her career shattered......then telling mayank why she refused......he thinking her as nice.....then they becoming frds.......

di.......aapke paas itne acha ideas aate kahan se hain? shower some on me too!

loved this one too much!

it was amazing and mind blowing!

di do continue soon.........aur baaki sabka theek hai.........but galti se bhi mujhe pm karna mat bhooliyega!

i really loved it totally!

love,
MahakEdited by mahaklovesmayur - 14 years ago
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh god oh god di this one was just shooo adoreble
loved it too the core

i was right
u r one asome writer

thanlks loads for the pm

pls continue soon
loads of lov
dolly
seemamittal thumbnail
Posted twice
SorryEdited by seema.mittal2 - 14 years ago
seemamittal thumbnail
Heyyyy bhoomi
Amazing concept
N amazingly written
Mayurs character is really good
Continue soon
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey man awesum cocept do pm me
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am jumping with joy... Bhoomi's Mayur's SS are back.. and I am just elated.. Kya story hain.. BY GOD... hatke.. but the one line I loved was "she was not grounded to her roots".. and later the explanation Nupz gives for not accepting the money because he's a womanizer...

This shows that no matter how successful we are, we should always remember our roots, because it won't be veru difficult to get back to where we belonged to. and then this also shows that in this industry also apart from everywhere else, where woman are respected, that's the place to be there, and if that is not there, accepting money from such a person is dirty money.. You have portryaed Nupz so well.. an actress well grounded with her values and principles still instilled in her....

Beuatifully written dear.. and do continue PMing me...
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow bhoomi awesome start loved it cont soon
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice...plzz pm me when u update..!!