Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Kanuk

Hey Bhoomi , once again a very nice story.

Sorry had exams so couldnt read earlier

Hi, u had exams no problem I wish u all the best for ur results and am sure u will score very well... So read this story and liked it , I am glad to know that.. u know just reading itself makes me know u really feel like goigng through my effort and that itslef is touchign for me.. so no need to say sorry at all.. luv tc
Bhoomi

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry Bhoomi,
i'm so late... u can throw tomatoes on me...
actually i had been @ my aunts place ..so i didnt get time 2 read d SS....
dil se sorry...😃
k.. cumin 2 d SS... fantabulous yaar.👏..
really luvd d way u describd mayur journey...deir dreams, aspirations, ups & downs dey had 2 face....😳
just awesum.. feelin so short of words....
truly touchd my heart...
congos dear 4 d nominations in ff awards.🥳
thnx a ton 4 d pm...
waitin 4 more ss ....
luv u lots...🤗
-supriya
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtmayurluver

sorry Bhoomi,
i'm so late... u can throw tomatoes on me...
actually i had been @ my aunts place ..so i didnt get time 2 read d SS....
dil se sorry...😃
k.. cumin 2 d SS... fantabulous yaar.👏..
really luvd d way u describd mayur journey...deir dreams, aspirations, ups & downs dey had 2 face....😳
just awesum.. feelin so short of words....
truly touchd my heart...
congos dear 4 d nominations in ff awards.🥳
thnx a ton 4 d pm...
waitin 4 more ss ....
luv u lots...🤗
-supriya

Hi Supriya,
Hey why would i throw at u tomatoes waise i like to eat them..😉😆.. thats wht i usually am chilled if someoen throwing at me after reading my ff.. akhir tomatoes free mey milrahey ho so no worry.. Hey no nneed to say sorry..i can understnad situations  time constraint someitmes do restrict one... and after allthat u came here, read and commented.. means a lot tome..

glad dear that u enjoyed reading this story and liked the way the story and scens showed the ups n downa dreams and love too.. hey ur encouragment has helped me so much..thanks for it dear.. ur comments surely have touched my heart..

hey thanks for the nomination.. i gues its my readers hwo must have voted there for my ff and really never even felt i woudl have aplace there.. so its all u and other readers award ... thanks dear for ur wishes..  yup Supriya nothing as of now decided for next.. lets see.. till then tc..have a good time.. tc

Bhoomi

seemamittal thumbnail
Heyyyy bhoomi
Lovely ending to a lovely story
Loved the song
Loved there confession so much
I loved that terrace thing
Will wait for ur another story
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakura_mayur

Heyyyy bhoomi
Lovely ending to a lovely story
Loved the song
Loved there confession so much
I loved that terrace thing
Will wait for ur another story

Hi Seema,

Glad dear that u liked the way it ended... u enjoyed the song I am very glad to know.. i tried this time the female lead to confess first and good to know u all didnt mind that 😉😃.. aww u liked the balcony thing... thanks dear for ur support and encouragment.. yup nothing decided for next lets see when it happens..

luvu  tc

Bhoomi

kiarathediva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

hey it was fantabulus....

i loved it...

plz pm me wenever you write nything on mayur...... plz...

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari.theprinces

hey it was fantabulus....

i loved it...

plz pm me wenever you write nything on mayur...... plz...

Hi,

I am so glad that u liked and enjoyed this story so much.. Hope i can Pm u all..i will try for sure whenver i write anythign on MayUr.. :)😃

tc
Bhoomi

-Sindhu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Bhoomi!

This one is the best SS I've ever read. I love the bonding MayUr share with each other. That was truly amazing. The reason why she backed out of the documentary was really nice. Then the dance rehearsal at the auditorium was fabulous. I could actually imagine the whole thing. And the song you have written was excellent. I could actually feel the pain of loosing our dear ones. The way Mayank rushed towards her and hugged her was too good. Then the way they both messaged each other forgetting the world around them. Nupur saying the words of Mayank aloud... If something is just too much for heart to handle it inside, words come out to say it and then she says those words was very nice.

Then the Nupur's and Mayank's balcony scene was just wonderful. Their perceptions towards life was too good. The car scene, where Mayank tells Nupur about his father and then about the short movie he made with all the happy memories brought teas into my eyes. And I loved the way he is trying to help all those children suffering with Cancer. You have chosen the perfect songs to describe their feelings.

I loved the Nupur gave up her contract to work with Mayank. Mayank as an actor!! That was something unexpected! The story of the movie was somewhere near to their very own lives. The lyrics he had written for the movie were just awesome.

The ending was the best of all. Especially the song sequence. The lyrics of the song was so beautifully written and the feelings have been wonderfully described. The lyrics where Nupur and Mayank confess their feelings was amazingly brilliant.

And the last poem,

Life kuch nahi sirf Tu hai,
Tu sath rahey to har pal lagey new hai,
Har pal mey naye sapney naye goals hotey hain,
Sath hum inhey dekhtey dream kartey aur buntey hain,
Nazar Naa lagey aisi khubsurat hamari jodi hai,
Mayank aur Nupur yeh hamari Love story hai..
is too good.

Thanks a lot for writing this beautiful story Bhoomi. 😃Do write more. And do PM me from next time. And I'll definitely ask my Bro to read this story too.

- Sindhu

daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved the whole story....it was amazingly wonderful!!!
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sindhu92

Hey Bhoomi!

This one is the best SS I've ever read. I love the bonding MayUr share with each other. That was truly amazing. The reason why she backed out of the documentary was really nice. Then the dance rehearsal at the auditorium was fabulous. I could actually imagine the whole thing. And the song you have written was excellent. I could actually feel the pain of loosing our dear ones. The way Mayank rushed towards her and hugged her was too good. Then the way they both messaged each other forgetting the world around them. Nupur saying the words of Mayank aloud... If something is just too much for heart to handle it inside, words come out to say it and then she says those words was very nice.

Then the Nupur's and Mayank's balcony scene was just wonderful. Their perceptions towards life was too good. The car scene, where Mayank tells Nupur about his father and then about the short movie he made with all the happy memories brought teas into my eyes. And I loved the way he is trying to help all those children suffering with Cancer. You have chosen the perfect songs to describe their feelings.

I loved the Nupur gave up her contract to work with Mayank. Mayank as an actor!! That was something unexpected! The story of the movie was somewhere near to their very own lives. The lyrics he had written for the movie were just awesome.

The ending was the best of all. Especially the song sequence. The lyrics of the song was so beautifully written and the feelings have been wonderfully described. The lyrics where Nupur and Mayank confess their feelings was amazingly brilliant.

And the last poem,

Life kuch nahi sirf Tu hai,
Tu sath rahey to har pal lagey new hai,
Har pal mey naye sapney naye goals hotey hain,
Sath hum inhey dekhtey dream kartey aur buntey hain,
Nazar Naa lagey aisi khubsurat hamari jodi hai,
Mayank aur Nupur yeh hamari Love story hai..
is too good.

Thanks a lot for writing this beautiful story Bhoomi. 😃Do write more. And do PM me from next time. And I'll definitely ask my Bro to read this story too.

- Sindhu

Hi Sindhu,

Awww thats so sweet of u to write so beautifully what all u have liked in this Small attempt of mine in writing a short story. Thanks Sindhu so much, I was so touched really.. u know what this story till now i feel all the more special as i have got some wonderfulk comment from u ..really this comment made me to know how u have read small small details alogn and wanted to tell me how u enjoyed those things while reading and that so thrilling to read in a comment.

This story came about very randomly and whatver came to mind in the flow i wwrote this.. its like mind guding as i was typing it. Glad u liked it. The rehersal song u enjoyed glad dear to know.. u know Sindhu i was wonderign if anyone can visualise that scene while reading as that will be what i want to achive through it. Feels awesome to know u could visualise and u liked it. that line too u added.. u liked and enjoyed readign I feel so nice.. and yup I am excited to be having a reader like u added to my list .. having good readers who can tell u what all they enjoy they liked and feelgins emotions makes writers excited to write more and share their work.. thansk Sindhu i will proud i have u as a reader to my ff.

U know those scenes balcony one or dicussing in the car, they are simple and when i read my readers enjoyed those tiny bits of chat i am very glad to know that.. thanks for appreciatign those points..

heheh the last song.. heh I tried to bring somethign different..i have written so many love stories and proposign scenes i try ti make each look different than the other and glad u liked this one how its all menitoend and girl takgin the first step..😉aww u r amogn the only one appreicatign the last poem here.. thank U absolutely thank U .. i really felt may be this story i havnt done that justice but u made me to feel bright and give somethign more for readers as wonderful as u r..thanks for that dear..

Yes I will surely Pm u.. and let u know abotu my next..but till now nothign to be posted.. have two stories incomplete am workgin on it.. thanks for ur lovely comments.. tc luvu

Bhoomi