Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

e

Well which NGO dost.. me too associated with NGO and they don't jsut take care of what you've mentioned but are also involve in street plays, seminars and sessions to enlighten people about whats right/wrong.. to tell people to avoid certain things for the sake of society, I hope you will agree.. 😊

saath..one of the NGOS i am associated with ...another akhil bharat mahila utkarsh samiti...these two should be enuff proof...and yes they are very much into enlightening people about right and wrong.....and u genuniely believe that this show requires that kind of attention!!???.....pray tell me where is the woman portrayed wrongly here....is she having an affair which is and  has been shown in the past on TV...is she sleeping with someone here...is armaan forcing her, harassing her..chasing her..threatening her...what are they doing wrong here that needs the attention of a womens right association....what ??. Edited by eveline - 14 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i gotta go but incase anybody wants any further discussion with me..kindly post a comment here or pm me...thanks

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Zainu, just call ShivSena, pm me I have the contact info for every single lead member of ShivSena and even for the secretary of their administrative office and I seriously mean it, trust me they will break this love triangle once for all and not only DMG any other show on indian television will forget the concept of love triangle that too between married couple. Trust the power of ShivSena, they got SRK twice, so what is DMG for them? So, like you said, we will wait till the end of this week and if marriage is made a mockery, time for big action....

Sista, PM me the contact details of Shiv Sena. DMG should be a piece of cake for them, and while I am on it I will discuss other issues with them as well....such as some actors.....enought said.

Stay tight.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eveline

saath..one of the NGOS i am associated with ...another akhil bharat mahila utkarsh samiti...these two should be enuff proof...and yes they are very much into enlightening people about right and wrong.....and u genuniely believe that this show requires that kind of attention!!???.....pray tell me where is the woman portrayed wrongly here....is she having an affair which is and  has been shown in the past on TV...is she sleeping with someone here...is armaan forcing her, harassing her..chasing her..threatening her...what are they doing wrong here that needs the attention of a womens right association....what ??.

I think its more a fun post.. and if you ask me than certainly I don't wanna go ahead and give wrong  vibes to kidz.. that how shallow a bond like marriage can be.. and I don't wanna show them that you can go around with your ex, inspite of the fact that u are married.. and here this is what we wanna convey that if she wants to go ahead with her ex then carry on, but don't disgrace marriage.. which I think is not at all wrong motive... If anyone says that whatever is happening in the series is fine then no words.. 😕 moreover, if you say that TV/films doesn't affect new gen then I won't agree, else why should we have rating system..
This is just a show we know, but have you gone thru the posts where people are talking about marriage as if its not a big deal.. and what's shocking enough that people in marriage giving them the thought that breaking marriage isn't big deal at all.. and appreciating Female protagonist for some weird reasons which is beyond my understanding.. and if you say she isn't happy in her marriage me fine... let her go to her ex, but before that get her divorced .. ..
very much possible might not agree to me but this is ma way of thinking ..

I am associated with a children Welfare NGO, specially girl child. (for me they are building blocks and budding lives)

Originally posted by: monar

Zainuu 🤗I was thinking of this post today and see great minds think alike 😃
Yeah morality says we should not tolerate infidelity, and it should not be publicized in national TV,
and here Ridhhima herself confessed that she is still not divorced... yeah I too giving benefit of doubt to Mrs. Modi and Mr. Malik..
but better CVZ don't mess up with Mr. Modi's character, else I will sue them too 😡

Mona! 😛 ðŸ¤—I am glad you are here, our new haven. Hehe. Infedility and extra marital affair already makes me nauseated. *pukes* I do not care no more if Riddhima has sentiments for Siddhanth or wants to make love to Armaan....she will be labeled a cheater and Armaan will be labeled a home breaker *that's right* as all are aware she's still in a sacred bond, or as some say a contract. Issko toda toh humaari izzat par aach aayegi, and I aint tolerating no aanch on my daaman. 😛

I am right behind you. I am suing them too.

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

Well said, but I think folks were kidding here. Much as I disagree with the jist of the post, in her defense Z was being sarcastic I believe :)

Onto to the post - a few questions: What rape scene is everyone talking about? Is that the one where Armaan's trying to teach Ridzi (SA) a lesson? If so, c'mon guys, that was a copy of the movie Dil.
I'm not gonna argue that he didn't do the deed coz the attempt is, in my opinion, bad enough. But in this case, I don't think it was even an attempt. I think he was trying to scare Ridzi into *thinking* he was going to do it, so she took the whole concept seriously. Just like Amir did with Madhuri in the movie Dil.

Similarly, folks are upset about the SR shoe cleaning scene? I don't think it's any more insulting than her crying rape in the hospital when the guy was trying to save her with teh hypothermia bit ...

I've noticed (both will kill me here but it's the truth) that SR and AR fans tend to attack Sid and Armaan for things that were instigated by Ridzi. Notice:

Armaan wasn't trying/attempting to rape her - he was scaring her because SHE insinuated she was raped in the previous scene, and laughed it off with her 'ghussa aaya' or something along those lines.
She made a mockery of women, their dignity, and how low they can get just to get one up on him. But Armaan never meant to carry through with the act.

Similarly, Sid did insult her in front of her colleagues/family by asking her to clean his shoes, or did take the pictures to ... destroy her I guess (I'm guessing that's what was going on in his mind at the time). But he didn't carry through either. And all this was instigated by the slap after slap after slap she kept giving him, along with sending him to jail ...

So ... riddle me this - why does EVERYONE here love to blame the guys for things that the girl instigates and follows through with, but the guys, after going to a certain degree of scaring her, don't follow through?

On the topic of the post - I do believe there were certain things that would qualify for women's rights outcries ... my vote would be for when Shashank forced/coerced/emotionally blackmailed his daughter to marry someone she didn't want to marry.

Otherwise - b/w Armaan and Sid - the two have been treating her with too much respect and giving her too much space and control, in my opinion. She's a 'basket' I have no other words to describe her.   I can't believe folks think these guys are not worthy of her ...

I agree - Sid is a gem of a husband.   And Armaan would have been one too.

Sorry if I broke any rules here - seems it's inevitable these days ...
-S

Hello.

All Imma reply is to the bolded bit as my views do not match up there to yours but that's still perfectly alright. She wasn't forced or blackmailed by her father at all into the marriage, rather it was her choice to marry in the time span of just two days and it was her choice to consume in poison the night of her wedding. Shashank had not put a gun to her head, neither had he emotionally abused her to marry Sid. As far as I recall, her father himself wanted her to re consider the decision, yet she was stern, hence the marriage proceeded. Even on the wedding night, Siddhanth refused to marry her, yet she forced him to accept her. She had plenty of ways around, it's just another matter she chose not to.

I do blame Riddhima. When a married woman doesn't have a conscience then I don't expect a bachelor who is supposedly in love with her to have one either. Whatever relation she shares with Siddhanth now should have been respected, and the love making session of A-R can be done post the divorce. I don't care for SR or AR at this point...all I want is the CVs to be ready to face the wrath if they continue on showing such vulgar and distasteful scenes between a woman and an ex-lover.

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

Mona! 😛 ðŸ¤—I am glad you are here, our new haven. Hehe. Infedility and extra marital affair already makes me nauseated. *pukes* I do not care no more if Riddhima has sentiments for Siddhanth or wants to make love to Armaan....she will be labeled a cheater and Armaan will be labeled a home breaker *that's right* as all are aware she's still in a sacred bond, or as some say a contract. Issko toda toh humaari izzat par aach aayegi, and I aint tolerating no aanch on my daaman. 😛

I am right behind you. I am suing them too.

Oh yeah zainuu 🤗I saw that post is closed *me crying* ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ but no worries.. jab tak rahega Samose mein aaloo hum saath saath hain.. kyunki Riddhima bhi kabhi sahi thi.. 😛😛
*me loosing it big time 😃*

Edit: Double post. Sorry. 😆

Originally posted by: eveline

and there are plenty of sections about which u should be aware...mental torture, mental harrassment, enforced marriage, annulment, enforced marriage...plenty

and lets not talk about womens rights here....if u want i can actually give you plenty of reasons why the court of law will throw this case out in a jiffy !!

if womens rights are dragged into this...a whiff of sid's actions and character....the rest is history !!

and i have seen so many women genuinely suffering...lets not make a joke out of this!!

Exactly, lets not make a joke out of it. Extra marital affairs and such distasteful acts that many face the brunt of definitely do not consider it a joke.

We can pull many stripes out of the bag for Armaan as well if we go that route.

Of course this is a fictional soap, and I realize that just a teaser has been shown till now, but if tomorrow it's displayed on my TV screen then I am definitely affected by it. My sister who's at a tender age happens to view the soap too at times, and if she comes across it then she'll will be affected by it as well. The entertainment industry and  the media affects as just as much as our values, teachings, and thoughts.

It's another thing that you assume this post has been made only because the happenings on the soap are not favoring a certain section, but I have also condemned Siddhanth's acts of picture snapping, the abuse on Riddhima in retaliation to her behavior, and now I am against the vulgar and distasteful acts that may or not happen in the future between A-R.

My view, my opinon.
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Hello.

All Imma reply is to the bolded bit as my views do not match up there to yours but that's still perfectly alright. She wasn't forced or blackmailed by her father at all into the marriage, rather it was her choice to marry in the time span of just two days and it was her choice to consume in poison the night of her wedding. Shashank had not puta gun to her head, neither had he emotionally abused her to marry Sid. As far as I recall, her father himself wanted her to re considerthe decision, yet she was stern, hence the marriage proceeded. Even on the wedding night, Siddhanth refused to marry her, yet she forced him to accept her. She had plenty of ways around, it's just another matter she chose not to.

I do blame Riddhima. When a married woman doesn't have a conscience then I don't expect a bachelor who is supposedly in love with her to have one either. Whatever relation she shares with Siddhanth now should have been respected, and the love making session of A-R can be done post the divorce. I don't care for SR or AR at this point...all I want is the CVs to be ready to face the wrath if they continue on showing such vulgar and distasteful scenes between a woman and an ex-lover.

Agreed - infidelity is distasteful at its best. That's why I never watched KANK.   BUT is that what this post is about? I thought we were talking about Armaan's treatment of Ridzi, no?

About her dad - I didn't watch the episodes, actually haven't in a long time given how it's been going (that's how I've been feeling pre shoot out btw), but I did see glimpses in which he was telling her to marry her - rather, telling Sid about izzat, and samaj, and the family's name. Maybe I misunderstood.

But I think you got my point. I do feel nothing's happened, yet, that's crossed lines.   Much as I'm an AR fan, I'd puke too if the showed anything b/w them.

I would think, and hope, that ALL AR fans ought to feel that if they show her romancing him (A) right now, that's sullying their love story. That'll take it to such a low, that there's no redeeming it ... so my request to teh CVs (one of may, so I don't bother with the requests actually) is to not make her a cheater (is that all that she hasn't done ;) and him a home breaker.

Sorry if I went off topic.   Bringing us back full circle, I do think that things haven't escalated to a level that we need to call WRA, or ShivSena (I truly hope you were kidding about that ... ). This is a show. And it's soooo fake, I feel it's right up there with Koi Mil gaya.

I'm curious, honestly:
a) do you watch other soaps?
b) do they have immoral behavior portrayed there (cheating/pre-marital relations/physical abuse)
c) how do you react?

Again, I'm not attacking, just curious. Sorry if the questions offend - feel free to either PM or give it a go.

-S