Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Zainy, call Shiv Sena instead, it would be faster and more effective. If Shiv Sena raids anyone's sets, thats it, they are done. Aar ya Paar. They don't even spare big bollywood blockbuster superhits, so I think DMG would be easy for them to handle and I am sure they would definitely support the noble cause of fighting against extra-marital affair and attempt of making a mockery of marriage and ruining the sabhyata of an adarsh bhartiya naari.

Khushi πŸ€—

If DMG dissatisfies us and puts the honor of women, marriage, comittment, and trust on the line, then Shiv Sena it is. At times, we need to fight fire back with fire to maintain justice and make sure women are not subjugated.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Zainy, call Shiv Sena instead, it would be faster and more effective. If Shiv Sena raids anyone's sets, thats it, they are done. Aar ya Paar. They don't even spare big bollywood blockbuster superhits, so I think DMG would be easy for them to handle and I am sure they would definitely support the noble cause of fighting against extra-marital affair and attempt of making a mockery of marriage and ruining the sabhyata of an adarsh bhartiya naari.

🀣they will get naina-yuvi married too..rememeber they dont like unmarried loversπŸ˜‰..and may be any other couple they find on dmg setsπŸ€ͺ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zainab25

Aw, don't talk about yourself that way. I don't think you're insecure at all. πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 Bang on ZainuπŸ˜†

And this topic is AWESUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>.

M SOOOOOOOOO happy all moral values and culture and women rights are on the behalf of my fav pairπŸ˜† Goshhhhhhhhh.. Now Ridz deffo needs to hv a happy life with Sid.. We ALL are with Ridz.. She wants to move on to her sasural awww... Wayyyyyyy to go BABY !😳
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Where was ur women rights association when sid was clicking those pics whe RIDDHIMA. Where was ur WRA PPL when a husband was asking his wife to pretend someone else wife ? Where was ur WRA ppl when a girl was humiliated? Topic maker : This is just a show for entertainment. Why r u taking it seriously?
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

Where was ur women rights association when sid was clicking those pics whe RIDDHIMA. Where was ur WRA PPL when a husband was asking his wife to pretend someone else wife ? Where was ur WRA ppl when a girl was humiliated? Topic maker : This is just a show for entertainment. Why r u taking it seriously?

Sorry we don't bother ShivSena and WRA for small issues like that which Sister Stella and Sid's mom could handle. We only bother them for big issues like ruining someone's married life with the immoral idea of introducing extra-marital affair and making a mockery of marriage.
Edited by Khushi007 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

Kaisssssssssster, ab tum aayee??? Where were you when I needed you? 😲😲😲

Yes, yes, we women are in this together and if extra marital affair is dared shown in the story or psychotic love which dsiplays a negative influence on our society, then we have Women Rights Assn. right behind us.

oh dang!!! now i get it, y i missed this thread....it was closed and now reopened!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
calling SS will be the best, every1 is scared of them even SRK and Karan Johar!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as some1 mentioned, yuna will get married off too!!!πŸ˜‰
Alu- thumbnail
truth is u guys arenr interested in issues which are against sid

Truth is we will ring up Shiv Sena and WRA for  the issue we believe in, and you can ring up WRA for the issue you dearly are close to. Fair enough?

My mother has taught me that infidelity and three timing or forming a train and whatnot is as low as murder, and if murder shouldn't be overlooked, neither can this issue be. When a person murders, he or she takes the life away of a person. When a person commits a despicable and sickening crime such as infidelity, he or she murders the soul of the person that believed in them, and they have no rights to toy with their sentiments.

All men or women that cheat on their significant others should be locked away in rehab until they become human beings again.   πŸ˜Š

It's about time this post is dug up again. I give Armaan and Riddhima the benefit of doubt at the moment, however post this week, we will take in action.

Contact details and lawyers' words shall be exchanged with the trustworthy soon. I did in fact get a reply back from my fathers' lawyer when I personally emailed him regarding such a disturbing issue, so I will PM that as well.
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Zainu, just call ShivSena, pm me I have the contact info for every single lead member of ShivSena and even for the secretary of their administrative office and I seriously mean it, trust me they will break this love triangle once for all and not only DMG any other show on indian television will forget the concept of love triangle that too between married couple. Trust the power of ShivSena, they got SRK twice, so what is DMG for them? So, like you said, we will wait till the end of this week and if marriage is made a mockery, time for big action....