Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Zainuu 🤗I was thinking of this post today and see great minds think alike 😃
Yeah morality says we should not tolerate infidelity, and it should not be publicized in national TV,
and here Ridhhima herself confessed that she is still not divorced... yeah I too giving benefit of doubt to Mrs. Modi and Mr. Malik..
but better CVZ don't mess up with Mr. Modi's character, else I will sue them too 😡
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey ...i dont need to consult a lawyer...coz i am one......we will see😊
eveline thumbnail
and there are plenty of sections about which u should be aware...mental torture, mental harrassment, enforced marriage, annulment, enforced marriage...plenty

and lets not talk about womens rights here....if u want i can actually give you plenty of reasons why the court of law will throw this case out in a jiffy !!

if womens rights are dragged into this...a whiff of sid's actions and character....the rest is history !!

and i have seen so many women genuinely suffering...lets not make a joke out of this!!
Edited by eveline - 14 years ago
rimitra thumbnail
Ridz was not dying at that time. Her pulse was low. Moreover Armaan saw Ridz with Sid. He knew Sid is doctor. Shanky and Billy had talk too about SId's presence with Ridz.
Armaan told Sid he saw him with Riddhima in Panchgani after he came back. He went away to save Riddhima from himself.
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Tell them about how Armaan wanted to rape her, and wanted to force her. 😃

I am doing this because I want DMG shut by hook or crook. 😃

plzzz give me when armaan wanted to rape her and force her, he never forced anything on her or tried to rape her...if u no DMG that well u wud remember that he only was scaring her for the dirty joke she played on him...dont recall any raping....
bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

<font color="#9933ff">Sorry we don't bother ShivSena and WRA for small issues like that which Sister Stella and Sid's mom could handle. We only bother them for big issues like ruining someone's married life with the immoral idea of introducing extra-marital affair and making a mockery of marriage. </font>

it's called a fictional show, it isnt real, anything can happen
Pavitra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well said dear friends.
 how ever modern we are we believe in our tradition n culture.
being an indian serial, i guess the CVs shud think
eveline thumbnail
and i have worked with NGOs in the past...if they are genuine and honest....they are too busy trying to help women...women who have been raped, abused, women who are running for their lives, brutally disfigured, hand to mouth, women forced into prostituiton, marital rape.....trying to run their homes, raise their children honorably....womens associations were made for this purpose...to help women who have nowhere to go in this world....who have no one to fight for them....
sorry this is too sensitive a topic and i just feel sooo sad ......seeing at what i have read today...having dealt with issues and women like this in the past.....u guyz have no idea what the power of womens association is and more importantly where and how it should be used....and not abused.
we can not even dream of doing what a genuine womens association does for women....and we are calling them up for this!!!!???..... a show!!!??? ..just because it does not meet certain veiwers standards of belief 👏👏👏 Edited by eveline - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eveline

and i have worked with NGOs in the past...if they are genuine and honest....they are too busy trying to help women...women who have been raped, abused, women who are running for their lives, brutally disfigured, hand to mouth, women forced into prostituiton, marital rape.....trying to run their homes, raise their children honorably....womens associations were made for this purpose...to help women who have nowhere to go in this world....who have no one to fight for them....

sorry this is too sensitive a topic and i just feel sooo sad ......seeing at what i have read today...having dealt with issues and women like this in the past.....u guyz have no idea what the power of womens association is and more importantly where and how it should be used....and not abused.
we can not even dream of doing what a genuine womens association does for women....and we are calling them up for this!!!!???..... a show!!!??? ..just because it does not meet certain veiwers standards of belief 👏👏👏

e

Well which NGO dost.. me too associated with NGO and they don't jsut take care of what you've mentioned but are also involve in street plays, seminars and sessions to enlighten people about whats right/wrong.. to tell people to avoid certain things for the sake of society, I hope you will agree.. 😊
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

</div>

<div>
we can not even dream of doing what a genuine womens association does for women....and we are calling them up for this!!!!???..... a show!!!??? ..just because it does not meet certain veiwers standards of belief 👏👏👏

Well said, but I think folks were kidding here. Much as I disagree with the jist of the post, in her defense Z was being sarcastic I believe :)

Onto to the post - a few questions: What rape scene is everyone talking about? Is that the one where Armaan's trying to teach Ridzi (SA) a lesson? If so, c'mon guys, that was a copy of the movie Dil.
I'm not gonna argue that he didn't do the deed coz the attempt is, in my opinion, bad enough. But in this case, I don't think it was even an attempt. I think he was trying to scare Ridzi into *thinking* he was going to do it, so she took the whole concept seriously. Just like Amir did with Madhuri in the movie Dil.

Similarly, folks are upset about the SR shoe cleaning scene? I don't think it's any more insulting than her crying rape in the hospital when the guy was trying to save her with teh hypothermia bit ...

I've noticed (both will kill me here but it's the truth) that SR and AR fans tend to attack Sid and Armaan for things that were instigated by Ridzi. Notice:

Armaan wasn't trying/attempting to rape her - he was scaring her because SHE insinuated she was raped in the previous scene, and laughed it off with her 'ghussa aaya' or something along those lines.
She made a mockery of women, their dignity, and how low they can get just to get one up on him. But Armaan never meant to carry through with the act.

Similarly, Sid did insult her in front of her colleagues/family by asking her to clean his shoes, or did take the pictures to ... destroy her I guess (I'm guessing that's what was going on in his mind at the time). But he didn't carry through either. And all this was instigated by the slap after slap after slap she kept giving him, along with sending him to jail ...

So ... riddle me this - why does EVERYONE here love to blame the guys for things that the girl instigates and follows through with, but the guys, after going to a certain degree of scaring her, don't follow through?

On the topic of the post - I do believe there were certain things that would qualify for women's rights outcries ... my vote would be for when Shashank forced/coerced/emotionally blackmailed his daughter to marry someone she didn't want to marry.

Otherwise - b/w Armaan and Sid - the two have been treating her with too much respect and giving her too much space and control, in my opinion. She's a 'basket' I have no other words to describe her.   I can't believe folks think these guys are not worthy of her ...

I agree - Sid is a gem of a husband.   And Armaan would have been one too.

Sorry if I broke any rules here - seems it's inevitable these days ...
-S