Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
But Z - who's having an extra marital affair???? Aren't you jumping the gun?

Suppose they're just showing that the two 'incidentally' happen upon chance ... falling/dupatta flyings.   And nothing more. And she goes home and thinks about it - which may or may not amount to much given her character.

So ... aren't you assuming the affair at this point? Just a thought.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

Suppose they're just showing that the two 'incidentally' happen upon chance ... falling/dupatta flyings.   And nothing more. And she goes home and thinks about it - which may or may not amount to much given her character.

Shiney I think we just warned CVZ.. there is a conditional loop of if then else.. and thats why given benefit of doubt to Mrs. Modi and Mr. Malik 😃

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

😕 what does writing a long post have to do with getting a life? I myself write a lot. It's natural. I analyze and I write. It takes me around 5 minutes at the max to write a really really long post (actually usually around 1-2 mins)

Your comment is a instigating one. When comment like " get a life" is made it's usually not directed at a single person. Unlike your comment right here.

I totally agree with Zainab and Perfangel here. 😊
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

Of course I am assuming. I don't know what ever may happen tomorrow, hence I gave the benefit of doubt to Riddhima. Armaan's character has already been butchered and at this point he's already fancying a married woman despite of knowing that her husband loves her and that Riddhima doesn't consider him the same anymore which is just distasteful in my opinion, so I don't bother to give the benefit of doubt to him.

The original post states that if such a scenario occurs in D-M-G, then it will be a stain to humanity in general...that's all. We are all assuming at this point, and it'd be a pleasant surprise if my assumption is wrong indeed.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

Of course I am assuming. I don't know what ever may happen tomorrow, hence I gave the benefit of doubt to Riddhima. Armaan's character has already been butchered and at this point he's already fancying a married woman despite of knowing that her husband loves her and that Riddhima doesn't consider him the same anymore which is just distasteful in my opinion, so I don't bother to give the benefit of doubt to him.

The original post states that if such a scenario occurs in D-M-G, then it will be a stain to humanity in general...that's all. We are all assuming at this point, and it'd be a pleasant surprise if my assumption is wrong indeed.

Like Shiney said I too think that the precap is misleading and I don't think anyone is having an extra marital affair atleast so far... but I don't think Armaan 'fancying' a married woman is butchering his character... what I mean to say is he has always loved her and still loves her and love is an emotion and it cannot be switched on and off at will normally... and human beings are not machines.... it has really not been that long since he came to know of her marriage for him to really get over her.... so him still not being over her or still thinking about her or still remembering her is very normal.... it would take time for anyone who has been in a serious relationship.... so as long as they don't show them as having an affair I think it is perfectly fine if A still has feelings for R.... Please don't take this as a 'phan' post.... What I said is a genuine opinion...
Painted_Lady thumbnail
Why am i always late in finding out awesome topics like this?Good job Zainab! 👏 And Iam with you for this! 😊

Well I would want the Womens Rights Associations to come and have a look at some of the posts here about how the fellow women fantasize about a married woman making love with her ex!And those who are concerned about why the show is taken so seriously in this topic..MY Answer is

"How about taking it seriously this way rather than girls deciding to go for a strike in Mumbai to bring a particular actor back to the show to soothe their eyes..Girls making fake ids to bash real people in the name of fictional characters..Girls going on to make racist and snide comments about a country and the same country people ROFLing seeing that just because they belong to the same drooling group!And the same people who cry for the issues unhandled in the show like mental torture,physical abuse etc etc why do they keep mum when it comes to real issues like husband cheating on wife! why do they double standards when it comes to physical abuse,not when there is adultery and infidelity involved!"
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Painted Lady -- U summed it up very well.. I mean.. How people take this show lightly.. 😆
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
MISS SPARK ..welcome back........
Do i love your post ??????????
It is fantastic....I am right behind  you.
I dont want to argue with the OTHER group about thepast blast but the cvs have to be set right !!!!!!!!!!!
some sense has to be drilled in their thick heads 4 sure...........
Painted_Lady thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Painted Lady -- U summed it up very well.. I mean.. How people take this show lightly.. 😆

there is a limit to tolerating hypocrisy you know! iam sure the 'report' button must have 'hurted' so badly after i posted my comment! as if i care! 😉
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Painted_Lady

Why am i always late in finding out awesome topics like this?Good job Zainab! 👏 And Iam with you for this! 😊

Well I would want the Womens Rights Associations to come and have a look at some of the posts here about how the fellow women fantasize about a married woman making love with her ex!And those who are concerned about why the show is taken so seriously in this topic..MY Answer is

"How about taking it seriously this way rather than girls deciding to go for a strike in Mumbai to bring a particular actor back to the show to soothe their eyes..Girls making fake ids to bash real people in the name of fictional characters..Girls going on to make racist and snide comments about a country and the same country people ROFLing seeing that just because they belong to the same drooling group!And the same people who cry for the issues unhandled in the show like mental torture,physical abuse etc etc why do they keep mum when it comes to real issues like husband cheating on wife! why do they double standards when it comes to physical abuse,not when there is adultery and infidelity involved!"

well said!👏..the problem rises when people set double standards regarding serious ethical issues!..how can they be so ignorant!!..why can't they understand that morals and values are not to be taken lightly..nor are something to play with!