Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Painted_Lady thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

πŸ‘

*bows down to your reply*

Add to this an ex member who now is a moderator bashing member's mother and naming her a who*e only because the member happens to not worship the ground fictional characters walked upon. Aint that serious too?

Girls going on a hunger strike because Armaan goes on a hunger strike...aint that done also fora fictional soap?

Someone claimed that this post was only done because a certain section of members weren't satisfied with the current state of the show...I repeat I am against Armaan attempting to teach Rwhat rape is, Sid snapping pictures with R on the bed; Armaan being physical with R; Sid being physical with R; and now I am against A fancying R and R conveniently forgetting she's married...still married. Call me an illiterate from 19th century, but there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed and extra marital affair is included in it. Also marriage to many is still sacred, so any stain on it shall not be tolerated...that doesn't mean I am against divorce...when S-R are divorced then A-R can do whatever the fluke they want.

thanks for liking my post zainab..

some of the things you said are really shocking to me! 😲 wondering how this forum works..

yeah..people going crazy over a fictional character is not all serious..but talking about the issues in the show is considered as a very serious offence..and replies like 'its just a show'' are making me laugh..you know why..when they said and did the extremes of things for the show did some sensible folks tell them''c'mon..its just a show..'' and what did they say then?''oh you wont understand..its not your cup of tea..for you it might be a show..but for me its my life..iam alive today because of armaan''!and is it not serious when people say they are ready to have a ONS with a particular actor! ok..they are insulting him in one way..arent they hinting that they cant stand him for more than one night! πŸ˜‰ and is it not serious when people discuss about actors' private parts in CCs and ATs?oh..we are not supposed to talk about his private life,but private parts?its justifiable huh? πŸ˜•
doukno thumbnail
@painted_lady---Girls went on a hunger strike???😲😲😲....Wow I never knew dis 'particular actor' cud lead ppl to such limits of lunacies..The max I knew was dat one girl had cut up the veins of her right hand or....was it leftπŸ˜•...I dont remember the gory details!!!My god,girls really are crazy.

@zainab---Bet dey wud!!!And it wont be surprising if the DMG sets are stoned by a particular sect of phan girls!!!!
Painted_Lady thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

@painted_lady---Girls went on a hunger strike???😲😲😲....Wow I never knew dis 'particular actor' cud lead ppl to such limits of lunacies..The max I knew was dat one girl had cut up the veins of her right hand or....was it leftπŸ˜•...I dont remember the gorydetails!!!My god,girls really are crazy.

@zainab---Bet dey wud!!!And it wont be surprising if the DMG sets are stoned by a particular sect of phan girls!!!!

zainab mentioned about the hunger strike..but i read about some girls suggesting to go for a strike in mumbai to bring their favourite back to the show..

btw you can call me Rose..thats my name..though I like my username,sometimes i feel it sounds like a very matured name! πŸ˜‰
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful topic Zainab and some wonderful replies..i applaud you πŸ‘

(p.s i suggest you alter the title..and take out the CVs bit..i have seen the mods closing down all the topics that mention CV's ..saying that anything related to them should be posted in the sticky thread
Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have stopped watching DMG ever since Armaan returned. I really like his character but his entry happened at the wrong time. DMG has become a KHICHIDI 🀒. I agree AR fans wanna see their fav couple together but I wish they had stronger reasons to justify their quest. Its not like we SR fans sent a petition to CVs to get them married. But now we're fighting just to make sure they don't show improper stuff   on TV. Now please dont tell me that fiction doesn't bear an impact on our daily lives because the only reason we are here in IF is that we are hooked onto these shows and they are a part of our daily life. Why else do certain ads/shows put out warnings saying they are a work of fiction or they are dangerous stunts performed with supervisors around and not to try at home in case of any stunts performed by stars for ads/TV shows/movies? They don't want the audience to get carried away and they definitely don't want them to get wrong ideas. What about the many adolscent minds watching this show? Should they be told that its OK even if you dump your spouse for a frivolous reason but love is all that matters? I have come across heated discussions in many other forums, for instance there was one in Kyunki...... for Karan-Nandani-Tanya. There also members were fghting to see their fav couple Hiten Gauri but the reason was justified. They initially portrayed the other woman as a kind, gentle loving person but they screwed her character later on. Here also I see a similar thing happening and I pray that CVs don't screw Sid to unite AR if that's what they have decided. 😑 Many SR fans would've been happy to see AR if SR weren't a married couple. Even if SR were just engaged and about to get married and then had Armaan come back it would've been OK to see AR back together again. Else even if Armaan had come in the initial stage of the marriage when Sid was frustrated with her becoz of the poison drama then also it would've been OK. But he came back when SR were beginning to get feelings for each other and were finally grasping the meaning of marriage and trust. Was that really necessary? Did the TRP's double or triple bcoz of Armaan's entry? It just shot up by a few points. Yes even we love Armaan but what the heck happened to the storyline after his entry? They screwed up everything. Just when SR were understanding each other, misunderstandings came in their way.

Now they are showing AR romancing that too when SR aren't divorced in front of Sid. Yeah now I know you'll shoot back saying we don't know what the circumstance might've been but couldn't the CVs have shot it in a bit more decent manner? What was that dupatta covering both of them? What should Sid make out of all this? What should the audience make out of it?

Thats OK. Coz AR fans are only here to see them together even though the storyline gets butchered and so do other characters. Why should anything else matter? You accuse us of writing bad stuff about Armaan. But what about all the nasty stuff you said about Sid? If we begin a count of Sid bashing topics they'll exceed that of Armaan's any given day by ten folds. I don't see many SR fans bashing Armaan for no fault of his. We do sympathise with him. But Sid gets blamed for everything he does.

PS: Sorry for the long post but I am totally frustrated with whatever is happening in this crappy show
BlueSoul thumbnail
Hawwwwwwwwww ...How can I miss such a Post πŸ€”

Zainab I'm with you. I even have the Number .... One of them is my neighbour... Let me just call her to my place for Tea n Snacks.

I'll explain everything to her...and will show the repeat of DMG, where they're playing Ringa Ringa Roses in the Puddle.

She'll be disgusted and Hurteded..and will definitely take actions.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What if she slaps him?????????? Oh ma gawsh. Then there will be petitions on how Riddhima is a negative character because she slapped the HERO. Lol...yupp a negative character because she's a woman who had self respect and stopped unwanted advances from a strange man. πŸ€” If only she slaps him on behalf of the women and men of the world.

I get so disgusted at seeing A and R eyelocks so wht do i say abt the precap... It has gone alot further.  But i really doubt if thtz for real. Coz if it is then they're in for some serious trouble..... I dont think they'll be going too far.... its really too much.

& wow... if THE SLAP happens, it would be so worth it...... in tht case i'd say bring it on....!😳
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

When anyone posts their opinion in a sensible fashion, it'd be a crime for me to then mock it, and you can certainly expect no sort of such behavior from my end.

Of course I understand that he loves her, and he always will. Love is an eerie sentiment, but having said that, you have to get a control on your desires especially if you are revealed to the state and situations. Armaan knows it all...probably more than even Siddhanth and Riddhima, however, he has clearly attempted to make advances toward Riddhima and expected her to reciprocate back when she clearly has no desire to. Even in the pre-cap, it very well seems to me that A doesn't care for his actions, and just lifts R for the sake of pleasure and want without once thinking of the consequences. Of course I may be completely wrong too as none of it has aired yet. The lifting part may be even justified because the story has so far been stagnant and a jolt is needed, but the other pre-cap of A being a tad bit close to R in a dark room conveniently lighting up the room seems more of a pleasure moment than anything else. They can of course talk it out too like normal people without making advances at each other and acquiring selective amnesia  at the trip.

Originally posted by: sakshiluvskaran

woman rights say that woman has a right to divorce rather than sticking to a marriage full of misunderstandings........  woman rights imbibe a lot dear..... that u can not be tortured by ur husband be it anything and if u have been forced into marriage u can divorce that person...... In 21st century woman can divorce and remarry and that does not mean she is wrong or she is a bad example for others........ Peace.......

P.S. I am okay with AR or siddhima just want the drama to end......

Oh goodness! Did you even understand what Zainab, PaintedLady, Kaheela, Mandy, Doukno, many others (sorry if I left someone out) were saying. They weren't against divorce and they weren't even saying that that a woman cannot divorce her husband. They were just saying that how come she's out there romancing her ex-lover when she's clearly married! If she wants to romance her ex-lover than she shouldn't at least keep her husband in the dark. If you're saying that she's doesn't have the "intention" to romance Armaan becuz they "accidentally" collide into each other. πŸ˜•Now we don't know yet whether those promos of AR falling on the mud or Armaan picking up Riddhima are some character's imagination or real. But, we're just saying that if those incidents come out to be real then it is morally wrong! Becuz, if I was married I would refuse to be picked up another guy even if he happens to be my ex-lover and give him some tight slaps if he even "accidentally" dares to touch me. And if she still loves her ex-lover like AR fans are saying then she should seriously divorce her husband and tell him straight up instead of confusing and torturing him too.

And I personally find it sick that she eye-locks with both Armaan and Sid in such intensive way I mean the way she looks at both of them as if she's interested in both of them?!? We all know that its not a just a general simple way she looks at both of them.......I mean I'm sure everyone noticed that. 😡

That right there isn't adultry but, it is still not being loyal to the person you love and giving the wrong signals to both guys! I say to all girls who are supporting AR's loving scenes even though she's married that how would you feel as a woman if you had a husband and he was in the same situation as Riddhima! How would you feel if your husband's past love flame comes back and he gets all confused! And he's not telling you or his past flame what he wants but, he manages to have eye-locks with both of you in loving manner thus confusing both of you who he really likes and at last you see him in Lonavala picking up his ex-flame.......you guys would be enraged at him for playing with your feelings like that so, how do you think Sid feels? 😲

And first of all dear she wasn't even forced into the marriage! Didn't you see the wedding scene after she took the poison Sid clearly refused to marry her but, she practically cried and begged him to marry her. She was given full liberty to make her decision about marrying him. And if she loved Armaan so, much she shouldn't have married or listened to anyone but, should've just waited a lifetime for him or stood on her own feet as an individual instead of crying to her parents and society's pressures! πŸ₯±

If you are so into woman's rights then I guess you'll agree with me on this that at least its about time Riddhima should let one of the guys know who she loves and who she wants to be with instead of sharing her moments with both guys racing after her! We are just saying that if she gets a divorce then she can do whatever she wants with AR but, while she's married it is just plain disgusting and vulgar!
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 14 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This Topic has had enough of Mocking in the name of Fun.

No more such Fun Topics that would violate the Rules
Final Warning For All The Members-Do Read
Dill Mill Gayye Forum Rules

Closed