Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
ActuallY I have hope for this serial now.

Look at Bidaai, Ranveer is being the sensible one and in this one I hope Vish is.

And now that Nani coming back ( am I the only one who is totally excited by this) I hope Mohit can take her to Singhanias by mistake again and leave her there.

Then they call Akshara to come to their house cause Nani is there and they get scared that she might say stuff to dadaji and ask Akshara to pretend that everything is fine.

Then mamaji comes and Nani basically makes their lives HELL hahahahah 😍Edited by suchitra_1 - 14 years ago
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Charu... it was a great episode... yes, Vish really is a father. As soon as he heard about the real issue between the couple, he knew that Aksh coming back will not solve it, but maybe make it worse... I also think Aksh should not come back for now...

Here are my viewpoints on this big blown issue:
1. Your number one priority is your spouse, your inlaws are related to you through him/her. If it doesn't effect your immediate family, don't interfere.
2. If it is a serious matter, bring it to the attention of your spouse, since they know their family dynamics way better than you (esp. if you are newly married).. then only with the approval of spouse you act as the spouse sees it fit.
3. Communication is the key.. Khamoshi ki bhasha is well and good on paper but in actuality, no matter the relationship, parents-children (adult or dependent), between spouses, between team mates, is essential. To talk & listen, understand the other point of view is crucial to keep the relationship healthy..
4. Resolving an issue within the relationship dynamics, and without undue outside influence is again key. Once it is opened up to outside there are various influences & viewpoints that enter the picture.
5. Relationship is not a debate team, it is not necessary for a couple to be on the same side of issue all the time, if you are in different sides of an issue, you both acknowledge it, and respect the other's viewpoint, but do not try to change it.
6. If you inadvertently hurt the other person, say & mean sorry, without any riders of but I thought.., but I did this because.. no excuses, own up & say it happened, let us move on.
7. An angry person will blow off steam, you should not take it to heart that the person really means it. Of course it hurts, but wait until the smoke has cleared before taking any decision.
8. This is esp. true for a woman. When you marry you are an equal partner, you have rights to the new household. This is true regardless of whether you work & bring money or are a housewife. It is your house and nobody has the right to say otherwise. Be firm on this issue. Unless your life is in danger, why should you be the one to leave the house?
9. This is esp. true of families where 10 people have 10 different opinions. You are the one to know what is best for you (applicable to both spouses), you act in the best solution for you & your happiness. Hear what others have to say, ask advice, but the final decision is yours. At certain point, you have to ask yourself where do you want to go from here, forward, backward or stuck at the same point.
10. If you decide to go forwards, then do it in full measure, no looking back, never throwing the fault back and start the process of building faith in each other, trust, protect each other and slowly the happiness will return. It is not easy nor quick, but a slow process of taking one day at a time, one step at a time, but always keeping in mind how fragile a relationship is and making sure that you safeguard it with your heart and soul.

This is a long email, but having gone through a similar situation, this is the life lesson both me & hubby have learned.

Originally posted by: Rahm

<br><br>Vish did say Naitik was wrong. Vish did say that Naitik and Akshara were wrong. I think Maheswaris are ready to see that Akshara was wrong which is why Vish went to apologize and solve things, however, when he realized that Akshara isn't completely to blame, he changed his tune which I respect.<br><br>Exactly. No one is a mind reader. If you're going to solve things you need to lay everything out on a table and then let them do what they feel is right. I was just appalled at how they talked about Akshara to her family as if Nandini had no hand in what happened. And they made it seem like they did nothing to Akshara and she left only because of a silly argument between Naitik and her. They treated her like dirt and gave her the silent treatment. Naitik asked her to leave. What was she supposed to do? Stay there and beg to be given a place where everyone is treating her like dirt? She should have no self respect? <br>

u took my msg in a wrong way..what i meant to say was ke the way we look at naitik's character and his family, Maheshwari's or Akshara don't......vishambhar even after knowing the truth wants Akshara to go back (whether he's put any condition or no..)...if he's tht concerned for his daughter he must understand that akshara has no future there...these mistakes will be repeated again and again..nobody will change..neither naitik nor the singhania's ! Therez no guarantee that once Naitik comes and pleads guilty and takes Akshara back, he'll change his nature , or Singhania's will...and hence the same story of Akshara being tortured....so now if it has turned so ugly, therez no point in re-conciliation in ANY WHICH WAY ! he must make a firm decision and file for divorce..but he'll never do that....and my question to all of u..why do u all want naitik to bring akshara back? he's the same naitik..Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Rahm

<br><br>Yes. Someone should speak up and it has to be Nandini because Akshara tried to help her and landed in this mess.<br><br>Nandini should ask Dino what he would have done if she was married and her husband had asked her to leave and she came home? She should say something that has an impact on her father and her family.<br><br>Remember when Vish was against Shauraya and Varsha's marriage? What did Akshara do? She stood up to her father and said what was needed and it made Vish see sense. Now Nandini needs to do the same. She needs to say something to Daddaji that will hit home. And Naitik. <br><br>Gayatri can go to hell. I can't stand her at all.<br>

i think Daddaji and the rest of the family must understand coz they know one day their daughters will also get married...they're not so foolish..but right now they cannot see anything beyond akshara's mistake of hiding this big truth from them....no idea how they will forgive and forget and move on

Originally posted by: aviation-ca

Thank you Charu... it was a great episode... yes, Vish really is a father. As soon as he heard about the real issue between the couple, he knew that Aksh coming back will not solve it, but maybe make it worse... I also think Aksh should not come back for now...<br><br>Here are my viewpoints on this big blown issue:<br>1. Your number one priority is your spouse, your inlaws are related to you through him/her. If it doesn't effect your immediate family, don't interfere.<br>2. If it is a serious matter, bring it to the attention of your spouse, since they know their family dynamics way better than you (esp. if you are newly married).. then only with the approval of spouse you act as the spouse sees it fit.<br>3. Communication is the key.. Khamoshi ki bhasha is well and good on paper but in actuality, no matter the relationship, parents-children (adult or dependent), between spouses, between team mates, is essential. To talk & listen, understand the other point of view is crucial to keep the relationship healthy..<br>4. Resolving an issue within the relationship dynamics, and without undue outside influence is again key. Once it is opened up to outside there are various influences & viewpoints that enter the picture.<br>5. Relationship is not a debate team, it is not necessary for a couple to be on the same side of issue all the time, if you are in different sides of an issue, you both acknowledge it, and respect the other's viewpoint, but do not try to change it.<br>6. If you inadvertently hurt the other person, say & mean sorry, without any riders of but I thought.., but I did this because.. no excuses, own up & say it happened, let us move on.<br>7. An angry person will blow off steam, you should not take it to heart that the person really means it. Of course it hurts, but wait until the smoke has cleared before taking any decision.<br>8. This is esp. true for a woman. When you marry you are an equal partner, you have rights to the new household. This is true regardless of whether you work & bring money or are a housewife. It is your house and nobody has the right to say otherwise. Be firm on this issue. Unless your life is in danger, why should you be the one to leave the house?<br>9. This is esp. true of families where 10 people have 10 different opinions. You are the one to know what is best for you (applicable to both spouses), you act in the best solution for you & your happiness. Hear what others have to say, ask advice, but the final decision is yours. At certain point, you have to ask yourself where do you want to go from here, forward, backward or stuck at the same point.<br>10. If you decide to go forwards, then do it in full measure, no looking back, never throwing the fault back and start the process of building faith in each other, trust, protect each other and slowly the happiness will return. It is not easy nor quick, but a slow process of taking one day at a time, one step at a time, but always keeping in mind how fragile a relationship is and making sure that you safeguard it with your heart and soul.<br><br>This is a long email, but having gone through a similar situation, this is the life lesson both me & hubby have learned. <br>

very well said dear 👏 i heard someone talking in some other serial ke the couples who fight and argue have the best relationships ! while those who prefer to avoid/hide/lie in the fear ke something serious might happen or someone might get hurt etc. suffer a lot in the long run ! i think if   the husband and wife are truthful to each other, and they share a strong bond then the boy's family can go to hell, they can never interfere/affect the husband wife relation ! when the girl has this advantage na ke her husband is on her side, even if the in laws r against her or not happy with her, they cannot do anything..she can have her way then.....and i believe ke honesty is the most imp. aspect bec. trust & understanding comes only with honesty ! and where there is love, true love, u don't need anything at all !

thnx for the update di..
loved vishambhar in the episode.!
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnk u soooooooo mch charu di 4 d update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vish went Swish and acted liked so my-daughter-deserves-no-such-crap !!! Thats exactly how it should be , the mentals are responsible for the catastrophe at home not Aksh!!

And for pete's sake still-look-and-talk-like Mohit's-sis Nandini should go up there and defend Aksh...shez the one coz of whom Aksh did this!!
I dont say Aksh was right in her tormented cupid thinkng but honestly Singhanias what are you doing-
You force your DIL to leave... See More
Nandini-Mohit psyched relationship is uncertain
There is no rishta for Nandini

And Munna seems to be the new Chandlok in town ....dude stop ruining yourself!!

And DJ the ultimate..the king of the chidhiyaghar is acting nothing like a clone of all those villains bavk there in the 60s..Talk about antiquated, eh?

Hormonally imbalanced Rajshri should run away with the doc and stop spreading fibs like-The girl loses her backbone once she marries!

Get Rituraj back!! I like him!

Originally posted by: Abhi911

Vish went Swish and acted liked so my-daughter-deserves-no-su<WBR>ch-crap !!! Thats exactly how it should be , the mentals are responsible for the catastrophe at home not Aksh!!

And for pete's sake still-look-and-talk-like Mohit's-sis Nandini should go up there and defend Aksh...shez the one coz of whom Aksh did this!!
I dont say Aksh was right in her tormented cupid thinkng but honestly Singhanias what are you doing-
You force your DIL to leave... <FONT color=#3b5998>See More</FONT>
Nandini-Mohit psyched relationship is uncertain
There is no rishta for Nandini

And Munna seems to be the new Chandlok in town ....dude stop ruining yourself!!

And DJ the ultimate..the king of the chidhiyaghar is acting nothing like a clone of all those villains bavk there in the 60s..Talk about antiquated, eh?

Hormonally imbalanced Rajshri should run away with the doc and stop spreading fibs like-The girl loses her backbone once she marries!

Get Rituraj back!! I like him!

chal na yaar rituraj ki shadi ho gayi 🤢 he'll certainly not marry a divorcee now...shankari tayi will prolly get a rishta of 40 yr old guy for akshara and say "thode saal baad ye bhi nahi milega" 🤢 that's yrkkh for u Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

chal na yaar rituraj ki shadi ho gayi 🤢 he'll certainly not marry a divorcee now...shankari tayi will prolly get a rishta of 40 yr old guy for akshara and say "thode saal baad ye bhi nahi milega" 🤢 that's yrkkh for u

😭 Btw how does the poori biradri know about Nandini?

Are mammaji n ST doing the honours?