Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

pehle akshara said ke listen to me , now u want nandini to speak up..but what will she say? what is left ? koi kasar reh gayi ho akshara ki married life barbad karne mein toh woh bhi poori kar de

Yes. Someone should speak up and it has to be Nandini because Akshara tried to help her and landed in this mess.

Nandini should ask Dino what he would have done if she was married and her husband had asked her to leave and she came home? She should say something that has an impact on her father and her family.

Remember when Vish was against Shauraya and Varsha's marriage? What did Akshara do? She stood up to her father and said what was needed and it made Vish see sense. Now Nandini needs to do the same. She needs to say something to Daddaji that will hit home. And Naitik.

Gayatri can go to hell. I can't stand her at all.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks7

<br><br>You are right Charu...both are right and wrong ....<br>I think the Singhnai's will understand the position and pain of Aksh once their own daughter goes thru this behaviour in her sasural......<br>And Aksh leaving the house is ok acc. to my sensibilities...what else do we expect from her when noone is talking to her in her house and the most imp. person in one's life tell's her to leave.............<br>

For this reason and my sadistic pleasure, I hope Nandini gets married to Mohit 😈
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat a remarkable episode... three cheers for vishambhar..👏👏👏
he was soo right..tat singhania's juz want their bahu back for their so called- izzat... 😡
& Dj, Bhabhima & gay3 ka kya kehne... & evn rajbanna...  their ego's hurt jo unse bardasht nahi ho raha hai...& so now Dj took the decision to not go & get back their bahu...how ridiculous... akshi did mistake, said sorry thousand times but no maafi.. naitik did mistake but cant say sorry once... 😡
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

For this reason and my sadistic pleasure, I hope Nandini gets married to Mohit 😈

😆 Now even i want them to marry....Sorry Ritu i'am changing sides now and want this marriage to happen now :-)
srkloverdiamond thumbnail

Its good they are showing Vish actions.  All Indian families should think about what Vish is trying to prove.  If you look at Indian society the women are not treated w/ my much respect and this showing in serial will assist w/ bringing respect to women kind.

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

wat a remarkable episode... three cheers for vishambhar..👏👏👏

he was soo right..tat singhania's juz want their bahu back for their so called- izzat... 😡

& Dj, Bhabhima & gay3 ka kya kehne... & evn rajbanna... their ego's hurt jo unse bardasht nahi ho raha hai...& so now Dj took the decision to not go & get back their bahu...how ridiculous... akshi did mistake, said sorry thousand times but no maafi.. naitik did mistake but cant say sorry once... 😡

Saby, their own daughter because of which this drama started is keeping quiet and all is well in Singhania mental sadan 😡 😡 😡
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Yes. Someone should speak up and it has to be Nandini because Akshara tried to help her and landed in this mess.

Nandini should ask Dino what he would have done if she was married and her husband had asked her to leave and she came home? She should say something that has an impact on her father and her family.

Remember when Vish was against Shauraya and Varsha's marriage? What did Akshara do? She stood up to her father and said what was needed and it made Vish see sense. Now Nandini needs to do the same. She needs to say something to Daddaji that will hit home. And Naitik.

Gayatri can go to hell. I can't stand her at all.

yes it is very important tat nandu opens her mouth... now she dosent evn hav fear while talkng to mohit... thn y she is not opening her mouth on akshara issue... ab kis cheez ka intezaar hai??????
to my surprise naitik ka gussa ab tak kum nahi hua kya???? cant he thnk beyond the fact tat akshara hided the truth from him... cant he calmly talk to nandini???? wat decision r thy goin to take regarding hr???
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Naitik is responsible for the position Akshara is in now. If he had tried to talk to her and figure things out before insulting her in front of his entire family and blaming her things would have been better. Singhanias couldn't have blamed Akshara as much as they have if Naitik didn't start it.

I want Naitik to suffer more than anyone else. I want him to realize how wrong he and his family are and then I want him to suffer because of Dino's ego and I want him to have to convince his parents and Dino and Bhabima for Akshara's return. I want to see Naitik trying to earn Akshara's trust for a change. He broke her trust when he told everyone that it was her fault without even talking to her.

Nandini needs to speak up. She is just as responsible as Naitik. Akshara wanted to tell everyone and she kept stopping her.

Akshara is to blame as well for some things, but I think Akshara has apologized enough. Now it's high time for Singhanias to suffer and apologize.
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

yes it is very important tat nandu opens her mouth... now she dosent evn hav fear while talkng to mohit... thn y she is not opening her mouth on akshara issue... ab kis cheez ka intezaar hai??????

to my surprise naitik ka gussa ab tak kum nahi hua kya???? cant he thnk beyond the fact tat akshara hided the truth from him... cant he calmly talk to nandini???? wat decision r thy goin to take regarding hr???

This is what i'am wondering..everyone has very conveniently forgot how all this started...Nandini-Mohit...Hello Dadaji Are you listening....Did you forget what your daughter did?....And how i wish now everyone comes to know that she is a writer and Naitik is a party to it being hidden from the family.....and one more thing who taught Akshara to lie...Any guesses....😉
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good lesson for akshara now she will never get into such big decision ever now...pehle apna ghar bachao thn think of others..dont take ur hubby for granted...