Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Saby, their own daughter because of which this drama started is keeping quiet and all is well in Singhania mental sadan 😡 😡 😡

nishi it was really sad tat nandini is still keepng quiet...she shud talk in front of DJ.... actully i thnk gay3 screwed it up..DJ was ready to bring back akshi..but she brainwashed him.....
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks7

This is what i'am wondering..everyone has very conveniently forgot how all this started...Nandini-Mohit...Hello Dadaji Are you listening....Did you forget what your daughter did?....And how i wish now everyone comes to know that she is a writer and Naitik is a party to it being hidden from the family.....and one more thing who taught Akshara to lie...Any guesses....😉

i totally agree wid u sonu...i juz wanna c how naitik reacts to tat situation..... & evn gay3..lets c how she covers up for her munna...
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You guys know Akshara's line to Naitik "aap nahi samajhte"

It's true! He doesn't. He claims he loves Akshara, but he doesn't even know her properly. Had he known her he would have known that she didn't want to hide anything from him or the family. Where's Naitik's common sense? When Nandini was writing for the article, Akshara wanted to tell everyone. It was Naitik who told her not to so why would she want to hide something like this?

If Naitik used his brain once in awhile, he'd realize how stupid he was being.
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Naitik is responsible for the position Akshara is in now. If he had tried to talk to her and figure things out before insulting her in front of his entire family and blaming her things would have been better. Singhanias couldn't have blamed Akshara as much as they have if Naitik didn't start it.

I want Naitik to suffer more than anyone else. I want him to realize how wrong he and his family are and then I want him to suffer because of Dino's ego and I want him to have to convince his parents and Dino and Bhabima for Akshara's return. I want to see Naitik trying to earn Akshara's trust for a change. He broke her trust when he told everyone that it was her fault without even talking to her.

Nandini needs to speak up. She is just as responsible as Naitik. Akshara wanted to tell everyone and she kept stopping her.

Akshara is to blame as well for some things, but I think Akshara has apologized enough. Now it's high time for Singhanias to suffer and apologize.

Very well said....👏
How can they forget that it was Naitik and only Naitik who let the entire world know that his sis is going around with his best friend......the whole community knows this now because of mamaji and shankari tai who were there when THEIR MUNNA accused Aksh and only aksh for all this....
beautiful16 thumbnail

You guys know Akshara's line to Naitik "aap nahi samajhte"

It's true! He doesn't. He claims he loves Akshara, but he doesn't even know her properly. Had he known her he would have known that she didn't want to hide anything from him or the family. Where's Naitik's common sense? When Nandini was writing for the article, Akshara wanted to tell everyone. It was Naitik who told her not to so why would she want to hide something like this?

If Naitik used his brain once in awhile, he'd realize how stupid he was being.

exactly.... & by now he shud hav calmed down..if not thn atleast the anger shud hav reduced... he shud thnk now.. dimaag se..over reaction karna tha, kar liya yaar..par ab to kuch socho....
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Naitik is responsible for the position Akshara is in now. If he had tried to talk to her and figure things out before insulting her in front of his entire family and blaming her things would have been better. Singhanias couldn't have blamed Akshara as much as they have if Naitik didn't start it.<br><br>I want Naitik to suffer more than anyone else. I want him to realize how wrong he and his family are and then I want him to suffer because of Dino's ego and I want him to have to convince his parents and Dino and Bhabima for Akshara's return. I want to see Naitik trying to earn Akshara's trust for a change. He broke her trust when he told everyone that it was her fault without even talking to her.<br><br>Nandini needs to speak up. She is just as responsible as Naitik. Akshara wanted to tell everyone and she kept stopping her. <br><br>Akshara is to blame as well for some things, but I think Akshara has apologized enough. Now it's high time for Singhanias to suffer and apologize.<br>

👏

I know that egoistic Maniac. ARGH I hate men of such nature. I don't know why people even think he is cute.

I think Naitik has NO issues with Mohit and Nandani, its just that he wanted to be the law breaker.
Cause he has always been the law breaker of Dino Land

Now that Akshara took that position away from him and started being the fav. of the people who thought he was royalty, (nandu and mohit) his ego is hurt.

If Mohit would have told Naitik or Nandani would have approached him first , Naitik would have loved it and would probably would help them elope.

Git,
Like Mother Like Son Hypocrite

Dadi ones told Rajshri that , meri ye baat palu main baand ke rakhna ki , akshara ko aise ghar main bejna jahan per woh chain se saans le sakay.

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You guys know Akshara's line to Naitik "aap nahi samajhte"<br><br>It's true! He doesn't. He claims he loves Akshara, but he doesn't even know her properly. Had he known her he would have known that she didn't want to hide anything from him or the family. Where's Naitik's common sense? When Nandini was writing for the article, Akshara wanted to tell everyone. It was Naitik who told her not to so why would she want to hide something like this?<br><br>If Naitik used his brain once in awhile, he'd realize how stupid he was being.<br>

True. Right now, its his ego that has got hurt since he was not kept in the loop of the Mohit drama. When Aksh told him about Nandini's writing, he had no objections whatsoever. He even sided with nandu and agreed to hide it from her father. Since this chap is so egoistic, he couldnt digest the fact that such a big thing was hidden from him. I feel all the talk on family ki soch and izzat etc are just false talk at least by Naitik. If he was angry for what happened, then he would have calmed down by now...but since his ego has got hurt, he is taking time to come to terms with it.
California Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkloverdiamond

Its good they are showing Vish actions.  All Indian families should think about what Vish is trying to prove.  If you look at Indian society the women are not treated w/ my much respect and this showing in serial will assist w/ bringing respect to women kind.

I agree with you 100%!  Vish is showing a much more realistic and logical approach than you typically see in Indian serials and movies.  Sadly, separation and divorce are becoming more common in Indian families than they had been in the past.  Vish's actions today show other families that they must keep their self-respect and teach their daughters to do the same.

I've said this before and I'll say it again here:  my hope for this story now is that Akshara doesn't just go back as soon as Naitik finally comes to get her.  Instead, I hope they show her (supported by her father) moving on with her life.  I'd love to see her go back to college in the meantime and finishing her BA.  Then I'd like to see her pursuing a career, something philanthropic perhaps (teaching, working with the underprivileged) since she doesn't need the $ to support herself.  In the course of all of this, I'd like for Naitik to witness it all and see that outside the toxic Singhania environment, Akshara is blooming and realize that it is the same toxic Singhanias who have hampered him every step of the way (not letting him get a job outside and prove his own worth). In all of this time, both Akshara and Naitik will have matured some and then (and only then) I want to see them coming closer again and understanding each other as adults and people in their own right, not just outgrowths of their respective families.  I think the title of the show will make sense then too.  Akshara and Naitik will be married but separated, kind of a limbo.  There is no word for such a state in Hindi-- "yeh rishta kya kehlata hai".

As a sidenote, I'd also like to see modernity creep into the Singhanias as Nandini openly continues with her writing career (what happened to that btw?  You would think with all this drama there would be enough material for her to write about. Bechara editor bhi wait kara hoga ke next column kab likhegi Nandini.  Itne saare fans ka bhi kya haal hoga??).  Also, I'd like to see Rashmi develop a backbone and start to think for herself and realize she doesn't want to be treated like Akshara by someone else's family.  I assume she's still going to college so I want to see her start to think that education is the best way to make sure she has a backup plan in case her future husband turns out to be a jerk like her brother and kicks her out of her house too.
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful update Charu di

AGH. Naitik 😡
I agree with Vish 100% on his decision!! Bravo!! At least someone understands and Daadi too! 👏
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vish deserves a round of applause.....👏

the only SANE person in the whole serial...who actually DID something useful, instead of just being worried and complaining.