Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Rahm

Nandini's khamoshi is pissing me off. WHY isn't she opening her mouth? WHY doesn't she say that Akshara isn't at fault. Naitik ASKED her to leave so of course her family is going to want them to solve things and for Naitik to bring her back. He's the one who kicked her out!<br><br>I'm so frustrated with the CVs. Naitik's family is just like him.. egotistical, close minded and selfish. They only think about themselves. Naitik isn't even concerned for his wife. He knows exactly what he said and how much that must have hurt and her reason for leaving so why isn't he going and getting her back?<br><br>And what is this about Naitik being "in tune" with Daddaji? Is that why he took an interview with another company? Or is that why he hid Nandini's writing? <br>

Totally agree with you on these points. I dont know what Nandini is waiting for. All she does is stand and look at people. Cant she talk to her brother? 😡

Originally posted by: Rahm

I completely agree with Vish's decision, but I think Vish should have called Naitik and explained himself. The way he told Akshara, he should have told Naitik. <br><br>Vish was aware of how upset Daddaji was and what kind of ego he has. This will create more misunderstandings. Naitik now thinks that Vish didn't come to solve things.<br><br>Nandini's khamoshi is pissing me off. WHY isn't she opening her mouth? WHY doesn't she say that Akshara isn't at fault. Naitik ASKED her to leave so of course her family is going to want them to solve things and for Naitik to bring her back. He's the one who kicked her out!<br><br>I'm so frustrated with the CVs. Naitik's family is just like him.. egotistical, close minded and selfish. They only think about themselves. Naitik isn't even concerned for his wife. He knows exactly what he said and how much that must have hurt and her reason for leaving so why isn't he going and getting her back?<br><br>And what is this about Naitik being "in tune" with Daddaji? Is that why he took an interview with another company? Or is that why he hid Nandini's writing? <br>

did any one of them said ke naitik is wrong? they still want akshara to go back if naitik comes to take her ..can nyone see the irony ?

Singhania's and Naitik will understand tht much which is told to them.....if they were intention readers then they wud have never faultered...i feel bad defending them but therez so much of miscommunication happening ke i cannot decide whoz right and whoz wrong..both r right and both r wrong it's human nature..parents can never see their children's mistakes...singhnia's cannot see naitik's mistake and vishambhar cannot see akshara's mistake !
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks7

Nice Episode......It's high time the Singhania's got this dose....Aksh na sahi atleast her Dad spoke up for her....but she should change herself too if she wants to live respectfully in her sasural and not as a maid....<br>

exactly.......this Akshara must also understand along with Vish.....woh toh koi kaamwali bai se kam nahi hai....she must live respectfully....these Singhanias needed a good dose.......achcha hua.......only coz of their izzat Dino was calling back Akshara......buit now naitik should go against them n get back her.....n their reunion should be great..... 😊 😊
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

just my 2 cents....respect is something that you earn, nobody can gift it to you.....Although Vishambhar is right in his place but i wud have liked it more if he'd explained the same to the Singhania's instead of staging a walkout ! he never asked them "have u forgiven my daughter? if she comes back will she get that respect which she deserves?"..i think this wud have made everything more clear to the Singhania's that Vishambhar is not putting any condition....this is one quality of akshara and now her father also..they must appoint one "intention explainer" and someone who cud explain everything in detail..

Vishambhar rightfully wants Akshara to be respected in her sasural but i don't think he can gift it to her by taking a stand this way....only akshara can earn it with her actions..even if naitik comes and take her back, vishambhar will be convinced (tht's what he said today) but he cannot see the tension in Naitik's family which vish created...who will come and sort out the differences b/w akshara and her in laws? yes, if naitik wants, he can defend akshara in front of his family but tht'll be just the beginning of a new end..i hope it's a good ending for Naksh and Singhania's can go to hell !

i hate both of them for involving both their madcap families ! specially naitik...he'll learn it the hard way, good for him, but akshara ka future will be hanging like a pendulum :(( now is this problem worth so much attention , tension , misunderstandings and patch up? i don't think so 😡 now i feel naitik must not go back so soon...

as for the precap, it's sad but aksh must not try to talk to naitik now..it's all useless...let him come...he invited trouble and now vish also wants the same ke naitik should come..so let him come..

Exactly. Why didn't Vish speak up there? When Daddaji was saying you didn't know that Naitik asked her to leave.. why didn't Vish say that his daughter was probably protecting her husband..? When he realized that the Singhanias want Akshara back for their maan, why didn't he ask them have they forgiven Akshara? Why didn't he say that yes my daughter made a mistake but it was only for the happiness of your daughter and she didn't realize that everyone was going to be so upset? Why didn't he say ANYTHING?!

I wish Vish at least called Naitik.

Anyhow, my prediction is that Naitik will drive away from Akshara, but think about her. Nandini will say something to him or maybe Mohit at some point and then finally Naitik babu will read Akshara's letter and THEN uska akaal tikane par aayega.

I hope Naitik has to suffer as much as he made Akshara suffer and I hope that she doesn't easily forgive and forget. He needs to earn HER trust back after what he did to her.
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks7

Nice Episode......It's high time the Singhania's got this dose....Aksh na sahi atleast her Dad spoke up for her....but she should change herself too if she wants to live respectfully in her sasural and not as a maid....<br>

Its high time Akshara realises this. She got a mini jolt when Vish told her that the Singhanias want her back only because of their izzat. Now after getting ignored by Naitik (on MOnday), I hope she realises what her dad is doing is correct and starts standing up for herself. When Naitik comes to take her, she should be strong enough to give him a piece of his mind.

Originally posted by: Tafseer

exactly.......this Akshara must also understand along with Vish.....woh toh koi kaamwali bai se kam nahi hai....she must live respectfully....these Singhanias needed a good dose.......achcha hua.......only coz of their izzat Dino was calling back Akshara......buit now naitik should go against them n get back her.....n their reunion should be great..... 😊 😊

why should he go yaar? 🤣 when the light bulb of his brain will light up and he will know through some magic what akshara was trying to explain him, then too he must not go .....pehle he must convince Daddaji to change his decision 😃

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Totally agree with you on these points. I dont know what Nandini is waiting for. All she does is stand and look at people. Cant she talk to her brother? 😡

pehle akshara said ke listen to me , now u want nandini to speak up..but what will she say? what is left ? koi kasar reh gayi ho akshara ki married life barbad karne mein toh woh bhi poori kar de
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

did any one of them said ke naitik is wrong? they still want akshara to go back if naitik comes to take her ..can nyone see the irony ?

Singhania's and Naitik will understand tht much which is told to them.....if they were intention readers then they wud have never faultered...i feel bad defending them but therez so much of miscommunication happening ke i cannot decide whoz right and whoz wrong..both r right and both r wrong it's human nature..parents can never see their children's mistakes...singhnia's cannot see naitik's mistake and vishambhar cannot see akshara's mistake !

You are right Charu...both are right and wrong ....
I think the Singhnai's will understand the position and pain of Aksh once their own daughter goes thru this behaviour in her sasural......
And Aksh leaving the house is ok acc. to my sensibilities...what else do we expect from her when noone is talking to her in her house and the most imp. person in one's life tell's her to leave.............
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vish did say Naitik was wrong. Vish did say that Naitik and Akshara were wrong. I think Maheswaris are ready to see that Akshara was wrong which is why Vish went to apologize and solve things, however, when he realized that Akshara isn't completely to blame, he changed his tune which I respect.

Exactly. No one is a mind reader. If you're going to solve things you need to lay everything out on a table and then let them do what they feel is right. I was just appalled at how they talked about Akshara to her family as if Nandini had no hand in what happened. And they made it seem like they did nothing to Akshara and she left only because of a silly argument between Naitik and her. They treated her like dirt and gave her the silent treatment. Naitik asked her to leave. What was she supposed to do? Stay there and beg to be given a place where everyone is treating her like dirt? She should have no self respect?
--Nishita-- thumbnail

pehle akshara said ke listen to me , now u want nandini to speak up..but what will she say? what is left ? koi kasar reh gayi ho akshara ki married life barbad karne mein toh woh bhi poori kar de

I cant get over the fact that Nandini got away so easily 😡. She may be feeling guilty but apart from that what has she done. If her brother's marriage is in doldrums today, she is partly responsible.