Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Archana_Naksh

thnk u soooooooo mch charu di 4 d update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur siggies r awesome dear :) and the 2nd one...the saaree which Akshara wore for the dinner was the one that Naitik gifted to her on Diwali 😍

Originally posted by: Abhi911

😭Btw how does the poori biradri know about Nandini?

Are mammaji n ST doing the honours?

yes and now biradari will come to know about akshara's exit frm singhania house..may be they have some private aaj tak channel for the biradari..some detectives r appointed only to chk the latest events in each others houses..

i wanna hear nani's comments abt prem vivah 😃
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
someone put sense into rajshri and naitik baby!!!

cheers for the update
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

u took my msg in a wrong way..what i meant to say was ke the way we look at naitik's character and his family, Maheshwari's or Akshara don't......vishambhar even after knowing the truth wants Akshara to go back (whether he's put any condition or no..)...if he's tht concerned for his daughter he must understand that akshara has no future there...these mistakes will be repeated again and again..nobody will change..neither naitik nor the singhania's ! Therez no guarantee that once Naitik comes and pleads guilty and takes Akshara back, he'll change his nature , or Singhania's will...and hence the same story of Akshara being tortured....so now if it has turned so ugly, therez no point in re-conciliation in ANY WHICH WAY ! he must make a firm decision and file for divorce..but he'll never do that....and my question to all of u..why do u all want naitik to bring akshara back? he's the same naitik..

I get that, but Vish doesn't know the extent of the torture. He thinks it's a misunderstanding that got carried away hence he wants to give Naitik a chance. He doesn't know what all that has happened since Akshara got married. Akshara won't tell him so he's not going to file for a divorce. Marriage takes a LOT of work and one doesn't give up at the first hurdle especially in such societies. Besides, I think he believes that Naitik is a good guy and he's young and hot headed. Once he realizes his mistakes, he will take steps to rectify them. They got married at a young age where responsibility towards your spouses can go beyond your head especially when you have a family such as Naitik's who will cover his faults and blame them on his wife.

I want Naitik to take Akshara back because I believe Akshara loves him and somewhere deep down Naitik loves her too. I just think that they need to mature up a bit which is why I'd like to see Naitik redeem himself and realize that in that house his wife's ONLY support is him and he has to stand by her. He made vachans to stand by her and he needs to fulfill them.. she has.
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

i think Daddaji and the rest of the family must understand coz they know one day their daughters will also get married...they're not so foolish..but right now they cannot see anything beyond akshara's mistake of hiding this big truth from them....no idea how they will forgive and forget and move on

Yeah, that's why I want Nandini to speak up and MAKE them understand. Right now, they're being close minded and arrogant.. even though they understand. Nandini speaking up and placing herself or Rashmi as an example will be like a slap in their face that will hit through the arrogance and might just touch their cold hearts to the extent where they realize that they were wrong in their treatment of Akshara.

Originally posted by: Rahm

<br><br>I get that, but Vish doesn't know the extent of the torture. He thinks it's a misunderstanding that got carried away hence he wants to give Naitik a chance. He doesn't know what all that has happened since Akshara got married. Akshara won't tell him so he's not going to file for a divorce. Marriage takes a LOT of work and one doesn't give up at the first hurdle especially in such societies. Besides, I think he believes that Naitik is a good guy and he's young and hot headed. Once he realizes his mistakes, he will take steps to rectify them. They got married at a young age where responsibility towards your spouses can go beyond your head especially when you have a family such as Naitik's who will cover his faults and blame them on his wife.<br><br>I want Naitik to take Akshara back because I believe Akshara loves him and somewhere deep down Naitik loves her too. I just think that they need to mature up a bit which is why I'd like to see Naitik redeem himself and realize that in that house his wife's ONLY support is him and he has to stand by her. He made vachans to stand by her and he needs to fulfill them.. she has.<br>

exactly ! Vishambhar doesn't know the extent of torture, nor Akshara will tell him bec. she was not tortured in my opinion..that's not what I call "torture" ..if someone is not talking to u or instructing you "nahi ye kaam aise nahi aise karo" ..that's the most common thing that u do when ur upset with someone..stop talking to him...at least i do that..i think girls go through worse ..Akshara toh is in heaven compared to them........and Naitik's nature has always been that way from the beginning..he doesn't talk when he's upset...he told akshara a lot of times not to talk to him abt his matter but she was after his life ke now u have to talk to me right now ! she didn't even waited for the dust to settle down , on one hand she kept asking for forgiveness , on the other she stuck to her opinion that nandini and mohit must get together no matter what ! Akshara is no saint either, she has done a lot of mistakes , when t hey teamed with these misunderstands, it got worse ! I think the biggest problem with Gayitri is and was her going to her maayka everytime (although she never stopped her but of late, akshara started going without telling any of them...and she told naitik also ke if i'll ak mom she'll never allow me..naitik also stopped her but she didn't listen..)..she contradicted herself everytime...at some point of time, sach was the only thing that mattered to her..whenever naitik lied , she used to get upset and now she's conviniently hiding and lying....

yes, itni problem nahi hoti if naitik wud have talked to her personally instead of telling his family abt nandini and akshara's involvement in this..but i feel ke if akshara had told naitik that day itself , when mohit was lost and nandini realized her love for him for the first time, the situation wouldn't have messed up at all ! all these kasam n drama is not practical, it never happens in real life..we don't belong to the era of ramayan ke we have to follow kasams diligently ! if tomorrow naitik gives her a kasam not to go to her maayka will akshara agree? and if akshara gives him a kasam not to talk to his mom will he agree? aise toh anybody can blackmail by giving kasams ! nandini's kasam carried more weightage than the family honour ....even aksh knows ke she did a huge blunder by not telling naitik

vishambhar doesn't know what all happened with Akshara after her marriage but Akshara knows na? she's not involved in all this irritates me to no end ! she's accepted her father's decision, fine ! but i wud have liked it if SHE told her father the same..i don't think she shares the same views as Vish...everytime the third person takes a decision for her n she agrees and this time it's no different...she has opinions about everything , everybody except herself and naitik...

i don't have any doubts that Naitik loves Akshara and she loves him equally..he has a big ego but he never fails to ask for forgiveness when he realizes that he was wrong..and i'm sure if he thinks she's right, he'll always support her ! yes, I expected him to support her when she was wrong , but it didn't happen...so i have no complaints with him!

Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved Vishambar in this episode.. spoken like a true father 👍🏼 Seriously.. Daddaji is ridiculous.. he just wasn't prepared to listen to Vish at all, let alone understand what he was saying. But then, thats DJ for you.. anyone says anything different from him and his ego blows up x10 and he goes deaf. And RB.. I think his opinion is valued less than Bhabhimaa & Gayatri's 🤣

Naitik deserves a slap.. I love the way they all call him MUNNA infront of Akshara's parents & everyone else.. he is a munna, hasn't really grown up at all. Tsk tsk 👎🏼

Rajishri is her annoying self in this episode.. no wonder Akshara acts like a fool..

I seriously can't stand Nandu.. silly prat, she saw them sitting in silence for two mins, heard them saying one word and went running to tell akshara all is well. And Varsha.. argh "nandini didi ne kaha tha sab theek hai".. such idiots.
Edited by SM28 - 14 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update charu

I saw the episode but I love to come here & read ur updates!

wonderful part was the preap ' ( 🥱 shayad maine aapko kahi dekha hai) 😭 😭 😭

that's just too good.
I wish aksh says that - only then can naitik get a shock of his life!

Originally posted by: sanw

thanks for the update charu

I saw the episode but I love to come here & readur updates!

wonderful part was the preap ' ( 🥱 shayad maine aapko kahi dekha hai) 😭 😭 😭

that's just too good.

I wish aksh says that - only then can naitik get a shock of his life!

i dun even remember what happened on friday 😃 i just remember naitik looked up towards his room when he back frm the office..and in the precap, his eyes when he saw akshara