Posted: 15 days ago

Satyug - Maheshwari family 

Loving and rituals people with open mind 

Dwaparyug - Singhania family 

Loving and rituals people with strict mind but slowly slowly improve 

Tretayug - Here comes immortal Goenkas 

Selfish and rudely mind... always think about themself then others 

Kalyug - In this yug comes gr8 Birla 

Both sisters only think about mere bete ki Khushi...Bahu tb tk loving h jb tk bete ki ha mein ha milati h jaise hi na boli worse Dil bn jati h... Birla mind se nhi sochte hai only heart se fir bhi hamesha wrong hi hota hai 

Kalyug end- Here comes Poddars.they are truly kalyug end...inko dekh kr sach mein lagta hai kalyug ka end paas aa gya h....ye dimaag ka dahi hi nhi balki butter cream sb bna dete h 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What’s after Kalyug

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

What’s after Kalyug

VINASH

i.e. ending of the showsmiley36

Criticiser thumbnail

Abhi toh Akshara Poddar ke Sasural Wale baaki hain doston 

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Abhi toh Akshara Poddar ke Sasural Wale baaki hain doston 

Ab kisi aur ke sasural ko dekhane ki energy nhi h

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Supervampire

Satyug - Maheshwari family 

Loving and rituals people with open mind 

Dwaparyug - Singhania family 

Loving and rituals people with strict mind but slowly slowly improve 

Tretayug - Here comes immortal Goenkas 

Selfish and rudely mind... always think about themself then others 

Kalyug - In this yug comes gr8 Birla 

Both sisters only think about mere bete ki Khushi...Bahu tb tk loving h jb tk bete ki ha mein ha milati h jaise hi na boli worse Dil bn jati h... Birla mind se nhi sochte hai only heart se fir bhi hamesha wrong hi hota hai 

Kalyug end- Here comes Poddars.they are truly kalyug end...inko dekh kr sach mein lagta hai kalyug ka end paas aa gya h....ye dimaag ka dahi hi nhi balki butter cream sb bna dete h 

everything is fine bro,

but i think after satyug treta yug is coming of lord rama and then came dwapar yug of lord krishna and then came kalyug or evil kali and god kalki and then boom the end,there are 7 cheeranjivi who live till now from past yugas some names are:Parshurama,Kripacharya,Raja Bali,Lord hanuman,Ashwathama and 2 more but i forgot their name as of now.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

i just read it on google other two cheeranjeevi's are Vibhishana king of lanka and Ved vyasa who written Mahabharta

,If you don't know cheeranjivi means those people who born on this earth weather as human or as other form like vaanar will live untill the end of kalyug,no one can kil them,they are amar,you can think.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Drna7

VINASH

i.e. ending of the showsmiley36

I thought back to the start 

Where next season 5 will be back to normal with decent family like Sighania and Maheshwari 😝

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

What’s after Kalyug

(source google)

Near the end of Kali Yuga, when virtues are at their worst, a cataclysm and a re-establishment of dharma occur to usher in the next cycle's Krita (Satya) Yuga, prophesied to occur by Kalki. There are 71 Yuga Cycles in a manvantara (age of Manu) and 1,000 Yuga Cycles in a kalpa (day of Brahma).

After kalyig Satyug will return and this earch will remade and Saints and Sadhoos will came back with powers,you can understand that How many tiems same process repeats:Satyuga came,Treta came;lord Rama came,Dwapar came:Lord Rama,Then kalyig came and Will be end by LORD KALKI WITH the help of 7 cheeranjivi and then this whole Brahamand/universe will recreate same 4 yugas came Same Lord Rama,Krishna came,same kalki came and then end of Kalyug

It is just like that as a 5 year boy we Create send house with lots of hardwork and we self destroy it after some time(we enjoy it,so it is a type of send for god) amd we remade diffrent send house and destroy it.Google said that 4 yugas comes and go 1000 tiems then one day of brahma will complete and the age of brahma is laso 100 years agter that new brahma will came,one day mena 1000 times 4 yugas came and go,so think how many days brahma live 100 years.

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I thought back to the start 

Where next season 5 will be back to normal with decent family like Sighania and Maheshwari 😝

It is impossible.... In present time all shows are full of garbage...same ghisi piti story and after leap one product smiley11