*~ Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Articles Archive ~*

Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome to the YPNHK Articles Archive...

Here you will find all the Articles related to the show - in order to keep this thread clean and easy to search through please hit the Like button instead of posting comments.

~Important Rules~

• Telly chakkar Articles are not allowed.
  • Non proof & random articles are not allowed.
  • Only Show & Characters related Articles allowed.
Questioned can be PMed straight to me [mona081187]😊

I-F Dev. Team
Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago
Rakhi Verma to play Puneets love interest...

Rakhi Verma to play Puneet's love interest...

Rakhi Verma has been finalized for playing the love interest of Puneet Tejwani in COLORS' Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam…

Madhav-Rashmi's marriage put on hold

Madhav (Puneet Tejwani) and Rashmi (Rakhi Verma) were just about to set an example for love birds Abeer (Gaurav Khanna) and Leher (Yami Gautam) that caste and community cannot overrule true love, but their plans of tying the knot will be ruined by none other than Madhav's mother.

Our source from the show says: "Madhav's mother (Nupur Alankar) is not at all in favour of his marriage with Rashmi, a Bengali. She has been warning Madhav about it but he is madly in love with Rashmi. Soon in the coming week, Madhav's mother will confront Rashmi's family and will humiliate them so badly they cannot take it anymore. That is how their marriage will be called off for the time being."

This is how Madhav's dream of getting married to Rashmi will dash badly. "Madhav's family is related to Abeer's family and in one way Madhav's relationship with Rashmi was helping Abeer and Leher's love story. However, after witnessing this traumatic situation, they too feel scared about their future," a source adds.

Parul Gulati who plays Leher's younger sister says: "Right now we are shooting sequences where Madhav and Rashmi will face problems in their relationship. Therefore Abeer and Leher will start having doubts about their love life too. I am not aware whether Madhav-Rashmi's marriage will take place or not."

Madhav and Rashmi have already helped Abeer and Leher realize their love for each other. But their parents have spoilt it all, so will things work out between Madhav and Rashmi's families or not, one needs to wait and watch. The episode featuring all this is expected to air in a couple of days.

Edited by aysha_18 - 14 years ago
Problem on the sets of Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

It's barely been a month that Colors Prime Time daily, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam has been on air, and it's already being dragged to court.

Rajitha Sharma who was the co producer of the show, until she was allegedly force into quitting her debut production, has moved court for being denied credit for her creative inputs on the show after the first few episodes.

According to the reports, Raitha Sharma was shown the door because of creative differences, but she was involved in the pre-production of the show for eight months before it's telecast. An associate writer producer says, " Dheeraj Kumar from Creative Eye had become abusive on the sets. She was working with him for the first time. Rajitha couldn't take it after a point and was forced to leave the show. He made it sound like she left the show on her own terms and because of creative differences with the channel, but the actual reason is she stepped back because of the pressure that had been built on her." Informs an associate producer.

The producer says that, "The show was more close to Rajitha because it's based on her parents, like how her father is a Brahmin and mother a kayastha and fell in love in Lucknow back in 1970's. The show was very close to her heart. She had no choice but to maintain a low profile and take the show back through legal means from her co-producer. She has been watching the show and is not too satisfied with the result," adds the associate, he also adds that, " She was even involved in the casting of the actors, conducting workshops and writing hundred episodes in advance. And she is just asking for her rights which is true."

Whereas the Channel is happy with the current producer, Dheeraj Kumar. "The show has been receiving great feedback from everywhere including Lucknow, where the story is based. So we have no complaints so far." Adds the channel spokesperson.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/January/News_20100130_141
Meet Lady Gaurav Khanna
Buzz up!

You must have seen Rishi Kapoor and Paintal in Rafoo Chakkar, Kamal Hassan in Chachi 420 or Akshay Kumar and Deepak Tejori in Khiladi surprise you with their hilarious act on the big screen by dressing up like a girl .

But this time Gaurav Khanna, our very romantic lover boy Abeer of Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam is all set to shock you with his mischief by dressing up like a girl in true Bollywood ishtyle with complete girly clothes and make-up. In Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam, Abeer, who loves his cousin dearly and is overjoyed about him getting married, decides to get together with some friends to throw a party for Madhav. As a part of the plan, Abeer and his friends plan a little skit to enlighten everyone present about how Madhav and Rashmi met each other in the US and how they proceeded to fall madly in love with each other. While everyone looks forward to the skit and also enjoys it, to every body's surprise Abeer enters the skit dressed as a girl! Abeer decides to get up to his usual mischief and dresses up like a girl in true Bollywood ishtyle complete with girly clothes and make-up to play Rashmi's part in the skit much to the amusement of all those present!

Speaking on this interesting get up he donned for the episode, Abeer said, "It was a lot of fun. Honestly speaking, I have never done anything like that so this was an interesting change for me. I was apprehensive at first as I wasn't sure if I could emulate a girl's mannerisms but it turned out to be fun. I wouldn't mind trying it again," he said laughing.

Following this hilarious little presentation on the part of Abeer and company, both the ladkiwallas and ladkewallas get down facing each other in the battlefield...albeit a musical battlefield of Antakshari! The two teams challenge each other with a mix of old and new melodies keeping everyone hooked and making everyone hurry.

With the skit and the game of Antakshari , all presented in a beautifully coordinated song and dance sequence, the next few episodes is surely going to be one celebratory treat! This look of Gaurav Khanna will air tonight.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/February/News_20100215_81

Abeer becomes a 'girl' for a fun episode; two new entries in the show

Two new entries in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam will be introducing two new characters in the show but before that Abeer Bajpayee (Gaurav Khanna) will get into a glamorous skirt for a fun sequence.

Abeer will be narrating Rashmi (Raakhi Verma) and Madhav's (Puneet Tejwani) love story in one of the pre- wedding functions, and he will play Rashmi for one scene. "It is a fun episode and after wearing the costume for one day my respect for all women have increased manifold.

Now I know why they take so long to get ready; how they keep touching up their face every few minutes. It's all justified," smiles Gaurav. Gaurav admits to have initially felt awkward. "It was an unpredictable sequence so my co-stars were not aware of my look! Then they started pulling my leg when they realized it was me. It was difficult to manage the western outfit and a wig; so I think I look better as a guy! Though I enjoyed all the attention, I could not recognize myself when I saw myself in the mirror. The viewers are bound to enjoy this one."

Currently the shooting of all pre-marriage rituals are on. "Soon there will be a twist in the tale when one girl who is related to Madhav's past will enter the show. Meanwhile another male negative character too might join in. He will play a college boy from Leher (Yami Gautam) and Bittan's college. His entry is expected to take place in a week or two. He will misbehave with both the sisters. Casting for both the characters is still on," a source says.

Also, the buzz is since Madhav and Rashmi's track is well received by the viewers, it may continue for some more days even after their marriage.

A 'Leher' of Yami in Bollywood!

Yami Gautam is a name that has risen to quick fame with the launch of Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam on ...

Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1369719
Posted: 13 years ago
It's Game, Set, Match for Creative Eye V/s Rajita Sharma...

The court decided in favor of Creative Eye with regards to the case filed by Rajita Sharma, who ...