QUE SERA SERA II Part 47 posted on pg149 (14/5/10)

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

QUE SERA SERA II Part 47 posted on pg 149 (14-5-10)

Index -    Intro and part 1 - pg1,               part 2 - pg 2             part 3 - pg 4,    

part 4 - pg 6               part 5 - pg 8,            part 6 - pg 9,    

part 7 - pg 10,            part 8 - pg 12           part 9 - pg 13, 

part 10 - pg 14,          part 11 - pg 15,      part 12 - pg 17, 

part 13 - pg 18,          part 14 - pg 20,       part 15 - pg 21,

part 16 - pg 23,          part 17 - pg 24,       part 18 - pg 26,

part 19 - pg 27,          part 20 - pg 28,      part  21 - pg 30,

part 22 - pg 31,          part 23 - pg 32,      part 24 - pg 33

QSS - II                part 1- pg 38               part 2 - pg 41             part 3 - pg 43
                              part 4 - pg 45             part 5 - pg 47              part 6 - pg 49
                              part 7 - pg 52             part 8 - pg 54              part 9 - pg 58
                             part 10 - pg 59           part 11 - pg 62           part 12 - pg 64
                             part 13 - pg 66           part 14 - pg 68           part 15 - pg 71
                             part 16 - pg 73           part 17 - pg 75           part 18 - pg 78
                             part 19 - pg 80           part 20 - pg 82           part 21 - pg 84
                             part 22 - pg 85           part 23 - pg 89           part 24 - pg 92
                             part 25 - pg 93           part 26 - pg 96           part 27 - pg 99
                             part 28 - pg 102        part 29 - pg 104        part 30 - pg 108
                             part 31 - pg 110        part 32- pg 114         part 33 - pg 115
                             part 34 - pg 117        part 35 - pg 120        part 36 - pg 122
                             part 37 - pg 124        part 38 - pg 126        part 39 - pg 130
                            part 40 - pg 132        part 41 - pg 134        part 42 - pg 136
                            part 43 - pg 139        part 44 - pg 141        part 45 - pg 145
                            part 46 -  pg 146       part 47 - pg 149

Link to thread # 2
https:////www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1395585

New AR ff

QUE SERA, SERA

Though I'm an avid reader of fanfics this is my first attempt in writing a ff,. This mini ff is based on my favourite pair, the KaSh couple of DMG. Shashank and Padma are Riddhima's parents and Anjali her sister. This story continues from the part where Riddhima leaves for Chandigarh with her mother.

I have incorporated some vms in this ff which I have myself made, though the songs may not be the latest ones.I am not very familiar with the lingo of you teenagers either.

This will explain it-

When I uploaded my first vm the very first comment I got was just one word "wicked." I was very hurt. I replied to the comment and asked "in what way is my vm wicked?" The commentor Uru (a good friend of mine now) was sweet enough to explain that in the collegians' lingo "wicked" meant "excellent".

But I enjoy reading the ffs written by you youngsters so I hope you will also enjoy reading my ff 'QUE SERA, SERA too.

This vm introduces the main characters of this ff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b93zxi8f0Y

PROMO

All of them were dumbstruck when Anjali informed them that Riddhima was to get married the following week and would continue to reside in Chandigarh, while she herself was leaving to the US in a fortnight to pursue a course in hospital management. A visibly shattered Armaan had walked out of Sanjeevani that day and that was the last time his fellow interns had seen him

Edited by ssh57 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssh57 thumbnail

This is my first attempt in writing a ff, though I'm an avid reader. This mini ff is based on my favourite pair, the KaSh couple of DMG. Shashank and Padma are riddhima's parents and Anjali her sister. This story continues from the part where Riddhima leaves for Chandigarh with her mother.

This story is set in Munnar- a beautiful hill station in Kerala. So I've included some characters who are Malayalis or Tamilians. I may show them to be talking in accented Hindi but that's not to make fun of them, (I'm myself a Tamilian and wouldn't do that). It's just to bring authenticity to the story. They will be introduced to you as we move on with the story.

One more request, my Hindi is not very good especially where genders are concerned so kindly overlook whatever mistakes I have made.

QUE SERA, SERA

Part 1

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be

Knock, knock'..

Come in'''.

A: Good morning Dr.Mohan

M: Good morning Armaan, please take a seat. We have a new patient admitted today. It's an  alcoholism case again.

A: OK

M: I had met his wife at the Delhi Seminar last month. She is a doctor at the hospital where I presented the seminar. She had spoken to me about him and I asked her to bring him here. She said he had attended the program of 'Alcoholics Anonymous,' few years ago and gave up drinking for about three months. But then got back to it. She's now hoping for a miracle to get him out of it

A; OK sir, I'll do my best. Can I see them now?

M: His wife has gone to drop their son at the kid center in our hospital. She should be back soon. In the meantime I'll introduce you to your patient.

They go to the ward ' a private room. They knock and enter. Mr. Modi is doing something on his laptop. He gives them an irritated look and gets back to it.

M: This is Dr. Armaan. He'll be the doctor in charge of your case.

A: Hello Mr. Modi extending his hand. Abhi pays no heed.
Dr. Mohan nods to Armaan and leaves. Armaan pulls the chair and sits. We need to talk Mr. Modi'

Abhi: I've nothing to say to you. That bitch is the one who needs treatment. You can talk to her. Leave me alone. You can't keep me here against my wishes.

A: She's your wife Mr. Modi''

Abhi: I don't care. I don't need her. She can get lost '

A: I don't want to ask any personal questions. Just some general talk.

Abhi: Don't try to humour me doctor. Just get out.

Armaan stood up, smiled to himself, wrote some medications on the chart and left saying "I'll be back later."

He saw Muniamma wiping the floor and called out "vanakkam Muniamma, epdi irukkey?" "Namaste Thambi (younger brother), Hum bagut achcha." He was learning Tamil from Muniamma and in return teaching her Hindi.

This was a normal dialogue between the two of them every morning. Armaan had requested all the staff at the hospital not to address him as doctor. So just as he was Thambi to Muniamma, he was Chetan (elder brother), to some, Mone (son) to some and Sare (sir) to still all others and just Armaan to the rest.

He proceeded to the next ward to see another patient. After chatting up with him for sometime he was walking to the OPD, when Sister Stella came to him and asked "Ermaan Ward dwendy one (21) may jo naya patient edmit hua hai usko kya dava deneka?" Sister Stella had worked in Mumbai for a few years where she had picked up some Hindi. When he looked towards that ward, he saw a lady enter Mr. Modi's room. He just caught a glimpse of her and stood still for a minute. It was as if a ghost from his past had walked by him.Then he just shook his head saying "it can't be her". My mind is playing tricks again. He smiled to himself thinking "Maybe this shrink himself needs a shrink."

After 2 hours at the OPD he went to his cabin and logged on to his computer. There was a message from Rahul with photos of Rohan's fifth birthday. (The only person from his past life with whom he was in touch. He had met Rahul last year ago when he had come to Munnar to attend a short term course at MSHC).

Armaan still remembered the day he had walked out of Sanjeevani almost seven years ago.

Flashback

After slogging for almost a year at Sanjeevani, the interns had appeared for their exams. A year in which his life had turned round 180 degrees. The playboy, casanova Armaan Mallik, had argued quarrelled, pattawed and fallen head over heels in love with the simple, beautiful, highly principled but short-tempered Riddhima Gupta. Their relationship had been one roller-coaster ride with her constantly dilly-dallying between yes and no.

He still vividly remembered the holi celebrations, her antics after having the bhang ladoos, her confession and everything that followed'' He had been in seventh heaven when he walked into Sanjeevani the following day, but she had just broken his heart to pieces. How could she not love him after all that they had shared? And the very next day she had left to Chandigarh with her mother, just leaving a note for him in his locker explaining that they were not meant for each other.

A couple of days later their results had been declared. Dr. Kirti had informed them that Sanjeeevani was going through a financial crisis so would not be able to absorb all of them as residents. Only 2 of them would be selected. Riddhima and Armaan were the top two rankers in the exam. So obviously they would be the trustees' choice. Rahul and Muskaan had decided to return to Patiala while Atul was still undecided about his future. But all of them were dumbstruck when Anjali informed them that Riddhima was to get married the following week and would continue to reside in Chandigarh, while she herself, was leaving to the US in a fortnight to pursue a course in hospital management. A visibly shattered Armaan had walked out of Sanjeevani that day and that was the last time his fellow interns had seen him. He had never looked back even once.

That day, after walking out of Sanjeevani he had walked aimlessly along the beach immersed in his thoughts. How could she walk out of his life like that? And that too after he had changed himself so much for her. He hated her, he hated Sanjeevani which had brought her into his life and he hated this city which had given him so much sorrow. He had to get away. He wanted to go to some unknown place and start his life afresh.

He remembered his friend, a senior at the medical college, who had been pressing him to apply for post-grad at his college, in Chennai. He went home, packed his bag, called his friend and caught the first flight to Chennai. That's the last place anyone would expect him to be.

At first he did not like Chennai. The hot climate, the language, the food, the people, everything was so different. But he liked the annonymity it gave him and stuck on. He applied and was accepted into the Masters course in Psychiatry at the Govt. Medical College, Chennai specializing in 'Substance Abuse'. After his internship he joined this state of the art clinic ' The Munnar Speciality Healthcare Center - a center which specifically dealt with alcohol and drug abuse.

Munnar was breathtakingly beautiful town- a haven of peace and tranquility - in God's own country (Kerala). The lush greenery of the unending expanse of tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains, and the spice scented cool air of this town were perhaps partly responsible for the speedy recovery of the patients at MSHC.

Though Kerala is renowned for its Ayurvedic medicines and ayurvedic oil massage spas, MSHC had made a name for itself with its team of dedicated doctors who had expertise in their respective fields. It was both nationally and internationally renowned with doctors from all over the country vying for a position in it. Armaan had been working at this centre for the past 3 years, from the time of its inception. He loved his work, this hospital and this quiet town which provided a soothing atmosphere for laying to rest the ghosts from his past.

Armaan was jerked back to the present by the ringing of his phone.

A: Yes Robert uncle

S: Mone, Mrs. Modi wants to meet you as you are the doctor in-charge of her husband's case.

A: Send her in.

She opened the door and stood shocked still. Was it really him? He looked different. His chiselled features and his well built physique were still the same. But his formal clothes and demeanour gave him a matured look, unlike the Armaan she had known. He looked even more handsome. Just then he looked up. But his eyes??

His eyes were transfixed on her. He couldn't believe what he saw'' She had not changed one bit or had she??'

Edited by ssh57 - 14 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Do u have two threads of the same ff? You might want to close one...otherwise it's hard to know which one ur writing. Ask the mods to lock the other post

kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow
nice update
lovely
thanks for the pm
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting story, do continue!
Ritz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what an awesome start Shardha....this is me Ritu..hi,how are you🤗..i absolutely loved it..but please don't let us wait so much😆 for next part ....and thanks for sharing your FF with us.

Anxiously waiting for your FF next part😃
Love and Regards
Ritu
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

wow
nice update
lovely
thanks for the pm

Thanks for your comments pooja. Glad you liked it. Planning to update it every alternate day.tc. love ssh57
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Robin_M

interesting story, do continue!

Thanks. Hope to continue keeping you interested.
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh0477

Wow what an awesome start Shardha....this is me Ritu..hi,how are you🤗..i absolutely loved it..but please don't let us wait so much😆 for next part ....and thanks for sharing your FF with us.

Anxiously waiting for your FF next part😃
Love and Regards
Ritu

Hey Ritu,
Great to hear from u. Its really been a long time. I plan to update every alternate day but please keep posting your comments because this being my first ff It would be a great help. Bye, tc love shardha.
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Do u have two threads of the same ff? You might want to close one...otherwise it's hard to know which one ur writing. Ask the mods to lock the other post

Hi bheegi, How do I close the other link?