Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi ,
Just now read the part. Its beautiful and very intersting. I have felt in just one part u have told so much abotu the story that it makes a intersting reading for me. SO much happens in this part and so expectign a lot of emotions in the next. Its good to have a look at the way u have gone into the detaisl which u felt woudl lift the story be it the way people address Arman... or the way he felt talking with Mr. Modi..the way Mr Modi is alchoholic and irritated by these doctors... I would love to read how Armaan changes or influence him later.. it will be hcallengign for a writer...
As a writer u have touched nice subject and i loved readign this part... its doen well.. Do continue ur work .. will be reading it .. thanks for the Pm.. and I was sure u will do a good job and see i am contetn with what u have written.. the length is also not stretched.. good work..
Keep up ur good work..
tc
Bhoomi

ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhoomikauttam

Hi ,

Just now read the part. Its beautiful and very intersting. I have felt in just one part u have told so much abotu the story that it makes a intersting reading for me. SO much happens in this part and so expectign a lot of emotions in the next. Its good to have a look at the way u have gone into the detaisl which u felt woudl lift the story be it the way people address Arman... or the way he felt talking with Mr. Modi..the way Mr Modi is alchoholic and irritated by these doctors... I would love to read how Armaan changes or influence him later.. it will be hcallengign for a writer...
As a writer u have touched nice subject and i loved readign this part... its doen well.. Do continue ur work .. will be reading it .. thanks for the Pm.. and I was sure u will do a good job and see i am contetn with what u have written.. the length is also not stretched.. good work..
Keep up ur good work..
tc
Bhoomi

Thanks a lot for the encouraging comment Bhoomi. Hope to live up to your expectations. tc shardha
ssh57 thumbnail

Part 2

But his eyes?? His eyes were not the shade of blue she knew so well.

His eyes were transfixed on her. He couldn't believe what he saw'' She had not changed one bit or had she?? Motherhood had probably filled out her body a bit' She had a smile plastered on her face which didn't quite make it to her eyes'there was something missing'.something about her eyes'they seem to have lost their spark..

Even after so many years her very memory caused him excruciating pain but seeing her face to face was as if his heart had been squeezed dry.

R: Armaan???'.

He jerked out of his reverie hearing her call him.Then he composed himself and started very formally'

A: Please take a seat Mrs. Modi. What can I do for you?

She sat down slowly, closed her eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath and continued'

R: I'I wanted to talk about Abhi''. You are the last person I expected to meet here.

A: Mrs. Modi I do not believe in mixing my professional life with my personal life. I learnt it the hard way seven years ago. You are here as my patient's wife. Nothing more, nothing less'.

R: You must have read Abhi's chart. Do you'.Do you think you'll be able to get him out of this???

A: If you have doubts about my capabilities perhaps you could talk to Dr. Mohan and ask him to put some other doctor in-charge of your husband's case. (He stressed on the word husband).

R: You know I didn't mean it like that.

A: As I said before Mrs. Modi, I no longer know anything about you.

He shielded his heart from the hurt look in her eyes. Over the years life had taught Riddhima to control her tears.

R: If there's anything you need to know about Abhi you can.'

A: Dr. Mohan has given me all the details.There's nothing more I need to know as of now.

R: Ok, then I'll take your leave. Bye.

He didn't answer.There were so many things he wanted to ask about this case. But having her in front of him was dragging him into a whirlpool of emotions. He couldn't think straight. Hadn't his heart learnt a lesson still? How could he be affected by her after what she had done to his love and his life?

Try as much as possible, he couldn't push Riddhima out of his mind. He had been thinking about her the whole day long. As he was driving home he heard the Rafi song DEKHO RUTHA NA KARO playing on his car music system and his thoughts went back 8 years, to their days in SANJEEVANI. How they had fought with each other in the initial days. He smiled to himself thinking of those days.

Please enjoy this vm on the song DEKHO RUTHA NA KARO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsmnApTHjcc

He reached home and Ramu Kaka opened the front door hearing his car. Ramu Kaka had come here 2 years ago at his request. The aroma of food filled the house. Kaka was a great Rafi fan and constantly played his songs while he worked. Now they were on Armaan's favourites list too.

He woke up the next morning with a heavy head. He hadn't been able to get sleep for a long time and had kept tossing and turning. For the first time since joining this hospital, he didn't feel like going to work. The prospect of meeting her there, deterred him. But he had no choice. He dragged himself to the hospital. Kaka muttered to homself "Pata nahi issey aaj kya hogaya, warna itna chup chaap kabhi nahin rehta".

Armaan went to his cabin, checked his mail and got ready for the OPD. He had 3 patients lined up today. Time dragged by.

A: Hello Mr. Kannan. (Armaan welcomed him his third patient.) So how are you?

K: Fine doctor'

Armaan gave him a thorough check up.

A: Yes, you really seem to be fine.

Mrs. K (with tears in her eyes): I never thought he would ever give it up. It's all thanks to you doctor. You have changed our lives for the better.

A: I only did my duty. I have reduced the doseage of your medicines Mr. Kannan and would like to see you after a month. I hope you are attending the support group sessions. That's very important.

Mrs K: Yes of course, both of us attend the sessions.

Mr. K: OK doctor, I'll see you after a month.

It was now time for his rounds. He couldn't put it off any further.

He finished with all the other patients before entering Modi's ward. As he was about to enter, he heard some raised voices and stopped.

Abhi: Mujhe khana nahi hain. I'm in pain idiot. Can't you understand?  AAAAAAWWW. Chalijao yahanse. Mujhe akela chod do.

R: Abhi, aap ko davayi leni hain. Kuch tho khana chahiye. Davaiyise Dard bhi kum ho jayega.

Abhi: (screaming at her) ' Just shut up and get out!!

Armaan called a male nurse and asked him to bring an injection. He knocked and entered the ward. Riddhima moved back with the plate. He walked towards abhi and the nurse entered with the injection.

A: This injection will ease your pain Mr. Modi'.

Abhi tried to push away Armaan's hand but the nurse held him while Armaan injected. Soon Abhi calmed down and fell asleep. Armaan asked the nurse to start an I.V. drip.

He turned towards Riddhima and said "withdrawal symptoms can be very painful. There may be times when he may vent his frustrations on those closest to him. You need to be prepared to face some really trying times. But the end result, I can assure you, will be well worth the efforts."She nodded in answer. He just turned and left.

It was a week since Abhi had been admitted to the MSHC. (Armaan hadn't spoken to riddhima after the first day). A week in which Armaan and many of the hospital staff had heard Abhi hurling his choicest abuses at his wife. But she never answered him back. Armaan used to observe her without her knowledge. He knew how difficult it must have been for her to control her spitfire temper. It was probably her love for him that made her so tolerant, he thought to himself.

He remembered his own accident when he was at Sanjeevani. How she had looked after him but never accepted that she cared for him.

Enjoy this vm on Rafi's KHULI PALAK MEIN JHOOTA GUSSA which depicts this situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPtPmgsbyRs

Abhi's progress with the de-addiction treatment was quite slow. Armaan thought of running some tests on him. He had to talk to Riddhima about it. So he sent the nurse to call her.

Nurse: Saar, Mrs. Modi hasn't come today.

He looked at his watch. She usually came around 8 with Abhi's breakfast. (Abhi didn't like the meals served at the hospital.) It was 10 already.

A: Didn't Mr. Modi have his breakfast?

N: Saar he had it from the oospital ganteen. He is vary angry now.

Armaan was worried. Was she ill? Had she met with some accident? Had her child taken ill?

Edited by ssh57 - 14 years ago
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow how can riddhima deal with abhi?! i dont think i could tolerate that, even if i loved the person! feeling bad for both armaan and riddhima :(
curious to know where she is...continue soon!
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Robin_M

wow how can riddhima deal with abhi?! i dont think i could tolerate that, even if i loved the person! feeling bad for both armaan and riddhima :(
curious to know where she is...continue soon!

Thanks Robin_M. Already  posted part 2. Read on.
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
both of the parts were amagzing
plzzzzzzzz contd soon
and thanks 4 the pm
princessangle thumbnail
wow... Amazing parts... Could u plz pm me when u update nxt... 😊
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HI Shardha,

Liked the second part too.. u know the way u have written the conversaiton between arman and riddhima , i could feel the exact emotions thoguh there is staright and point to poitn conversation.. i must tell u i enjoy the small parts  as in this small parts u r makgin a good effort in bringing a huge segmetn of the story adn takgin it ahead. the emotioon of Armaan, riddhima and even Abhi oculd be felt. also i can very beautifully visualsie the hospital scen ehere..which i never did in the serial for sure.. i love the story how its progressing..and te nurse the tamil kerela accent evrythign brign s a touch of real as welll... whic i obseve in most hospitals.. be it any part of the coutnry.. most of the issters usualy are keralites.. na..

chalo good work.. hoping to know what happen to riddhima.. why she hasnt reacieved with ht e breakfast..why she is late.. Armaan is more worried for her and abhi is angry with her.. na..

tc
Bhoomi

kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey
nice part
liked ot know tht armaan still cared
thanks for the pm
do update soon plz
kshanikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
first of all, thanks for d pm...please update ur title and index too...
and it was an interesting update. Am liking d concept. Hope u will update regularly. 😊